Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smithereens posted:

you still can but only honorable warriors follow these bygone traditions...

the old guard

buns ur filipino quit acking like ur a real azn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
trip report:

i reinstalled CSGO after ~6 months to give it another chance because i was bored. one of my teammates kept getting kicked from the server for hacking or whatever (file mismatch), two of my other teammates were infighting on voice chat in Tagalog, and we were getting shrekt hard every round of the first half. so after the 15th round i looked at the scoreboard, saw that i had a big frag lead over my 3 teammates, then just abandoned and uninstalled again.

life is sadness. i wish i had csgo friends in my part of the world.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I would never be friends with anyone who played this game.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
1 Week ESEA Guest Pass: 176505A43FFE5BA505DEFA13413338AD

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A TURGID FATSO posted:

1 Week ESEA Guest Pass: 176505A43FFE5BA505DEFA13413338AD

same

3D6AFA9B2C7BE631CB484E11D5548A69

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

quote:

You may only use one guest pass per account per six months.

you mean i can't cheat my way out of the system like you cheat bitcoins out of my computer?
gently caress you

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 29, 2016

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xenaero posted:

you mean i can't cheat my way out of the system like you cheat bitcoins out of my computer?
gently caress you

owned

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Xenaero posted:

gently caress you

lol peak xen

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
UGH

maybe ill just do Lonely Road to Global again

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I just had my worst experience in game to date. I have my profile picture as an actual picture of me. I've lost over 200 pounds from my peak weight, and I'm not ashamed of myself. My teammates asked me after a few rounds if that's me. I said yes. They started spewing so much hate and just vile poo poo at me as they could. I voice_enable 0, and they start changing their profile picture to mine and making their name offensive things. I gave up the will to play, but I wasn't going to leave. I ignored them and did my own thing. My one teammate who wasn't human garbage asked me to stop throwing, and I explained that he was cool, but the other guys didn't deserve it. He understood. We still won. I got 2 knife kills and 2 zeus kills while loving around though.

I don't know how women even remotely play this game.

You can hear the start of it in this clip: http://plays.tv/s/KwDVW9KonX4J

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 29, 2016

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Ugh same

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

every game has toxic players

quake is on its own level though, I was surprised to see they added voice chat to quakelive of all things

ponder that for a while

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

also not a good idea to put anything personally identifiable on an online game of all things

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

EvilBeard posted:

I just had my worst experience in game to date. I have my profile picture as an actual picture of me. I've lost over 200 pounds from my peak weight, and I'm not ashamed of myself. My teammates asked me after a few rounds if that's me. I said yes. They started spewing so much hate and just vile poo poo at me as they could. I voice_enable 0, and they start changing their profile picture to mine and making their name offensive things. I gave up the will to play, but I wasn't going to leave. I ignored them and did my own thing. My one teammate who wasn't human garbage asked me to stop throwing, and I explained that he was cool, but the other guys didn't deserve it. He understood. We still won. I got 2 knife kills and 2 zeus kills while loving around though.

What a bunch of weirdos. Imagine taking the time to copy someone's profile picture. I like to give people poo poo online but there's a point where you go from internet troll to creep.

I'm also clearly biased in this but you're a genuinely kind person and clearly don't deserve any of the hate you got. You've lost 200 pounds, that's a level of dedication that most people don't have, even if they're not in a position to. I'd like to make a quick shout out to internet kids making fun of people for things they're not capable of themselves.

I'll do matchmaking with you whenever. And if anyone gives you poo poo I'll loving destroy them.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Don't use your real picture, what the gently caress.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

EvilBeard posted:

____________________/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EvilBeard posted:

what did you think would happen?

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

trying to jack off posted:

what did you think would happen?

I've never had an issue until now. Sometimes people will make one comment, but that's usually it. I've never had anyone out of the blue just start up and do this.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Honestly, that's pretty funny.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Basic game hasn't changed so bored people get their jollies by making everyone they can miserable

stump collector
May 28, 2007
mute people and dont worry about them

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

exethan posted:

mute people and dont worry about them

Yep.

I'll also ask nicely a few times for idiot kids to stop yelling into the mic. Then it's off to Mute City.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i thought that was a joke post at first lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nftyw posted:

Basic game hasn't changed so bored people get their jollies by making everyone they can miserable

if you post a picture of yourself anywhere on the internet someone will make fun of you

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

if you post a picture of yourself anywhere on the internet someone will make fun of you

the goal in csgo, and, ultimately, life is to NOT get owned.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Jesus Christ dude commas do not work like that

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

NTT posted:

Jesus Christ dude commas do not work like that

Owned

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

John DiFool posted:

the goal in csgo, and, ultimately, life is to NOT get owned.

reading this statement has caused me great doubt and inner turmoil. i must meditate on this.

EvilBeard posted:

there is an old zenrin poem

quote:

the blue mountains are of themselves blue mountains
the white clouds are of themselves white clouds

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
hilarious poo poo my dude. keep at it

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Sanskrit meditational mantra posted:

om shanti shanti shanti

never soloqueue-om

om shanti shanti shanti

reflect on this

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
Half the fun I think people have is making fun of others. I have to admit, it is a little humorous, it's a cruel life we live.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

man is wolf to man

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Bohemian Nights posted:

reflect on this

words to live by in any video game tbh

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Xenaero posted:

UGH

maybe ill just do Lonely Road to Global again

Hmm most Judge's are meant to ride with a partner........

HQ's orders

me and xen

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Aug 29, 2016

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Which one of you is the lovely Stallone judge.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
BOT Snax

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Slumpy posted:

Hmm most Judge's are meant to ride with a partner........

HQ's orders

This meat grinder of a megacity will chew you up, rookie
Your badge might end up being a coaster on ma ma's desk

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I just got my first haccusation and report. Guess that means I'm getting better. :unsmith:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
i wish i had admin in every server ever so i could permaban the kind of person who bunnyhops in hs only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Bohemian Nights posted:

i wish i had admin in every server ever so i could permaban the kind of person who bunnyhops in hs only

haha I forget if I just mentioned this or not and I'm too lazy to go back and look, but yeah I've noticed this a lot lately.

Good job buddy for jumping around like an idiot so I can't HS you, go do that in a real game and see how dead you get.