Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/487316463204986880

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Lastgirl posted:

the emerging racist ideology known as the

alt

right

PEPE

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my prediction for the mexico meeting:

they get through with it, Trump says something dumb about the wall and how they agreed to pay for it, Pena says no.. thats not even remotely true.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

https://twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/770098229019078659

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dang hewtwo must have some good sources within the men who have sex with men community

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/770990939498217472

She better hope the margin in this poll is real close.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Wow, sending cryptic letters without a return address to a presidential campaign? There's no way this is going to end with a secret service visit!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

reporter embedded in the downlow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:bagl:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I don't get it, you can just shitcan the ones with cheeto fingerprints on them and it's basically a perfect filter.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Karl Sharks posted:

"my candidate is losing to an old, frail, brain damaged woman who takes 5 naps a day"

Trump!

I don't understand the whole Hillary's health/energy thing. I mean, I can understand why they'd want HRC to be unwell, but it doesn't seem to be a practical problem unless she actually is unwell. Just pretending that she's too frail to campaign or whatever won't actually stop her from campaigning. It seems a delusion too far for me. What's going to happen at the debates? Is Trump just going to keep trying to prop her up with cushions and then pointing at her and staring at the camera?

I have unintentionally amused myself with this mental image now. Do join me in a brief chuckle.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

I don't get it, you can just shitcan the ones with cheeto fingerprints on them and it's basically a perfect filter.

or maybe not open mail that doesn't have a return address

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this is indistinguishable from a calendar of What Parents of Infants are Fantasizing About Most each day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They should have suspended the campaigns with Legion launching

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

this is indistinguishable from a calendar of What Parents of Infants are Fantasizing About Most each day

my baby slept for an extra hour this morning and I was the happiest I've been in weeks

I of course didn't get extra sleep because the wife's cats kept meowing for their breakfast ritual

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/thomaswright08/status/770988588012040192

Adios pendejo

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Haha oh Jesus that is going to be a shitshow.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i wonder if univision is invited

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

:getin:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Perfectly Safe posted:

I don't understand the whole Hillary's health/energy thing. I mean, I can understand why they'd want HRC to be unwell, but it doesn't seem to be a practical problem unless she actually is unwell. Just pretending that she's too frail to campaign or whatever won't actually stop her from campaigning. It seems a delusion too far for me. What's going to happen at the debates? Is Trump just going to keep trying to prop her up with cushions and then pointing at her and staring at the camera?

I have unintentionally amused myself with this mental image now. Do join me in a brief chuckle.

It's about creating a distraction by giving the press something to latch onto, like everything else Trump is doing. His campaign's primary strategy (right now, anyway) is distracting everybody from how badly he's losing.

lol this should be good

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

would be funny if nieto actually agreed to pay for the wall

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

e: Also, I want to smack Conway with Hillary's mental health speech, but of course, that flies in the face of Conway's narrative.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Karl Sharks posted:

Yeah this too, but they might just use the UPS store where their pyramid scam "business" operates as a return address, sans box number. I'd still go with the tiny orange handprints but include ones without a return address.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That's like Bernie Sanders attending a press conference attended only by a bunch of mes.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Post Office needs a website where you can order memes direct to mail.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i feel bad about my dumb brain because no matter how disagreeable a lot of her politics are, ms. Kelly is accomplished as hell, personally impressive, and can conduct a good "you're not getting away with any bullshit tonight, chief" interview. also she sent karl rove corncobbin into oblivion

BUT

that new short hairstyle looks so amazing that every time i see her now im just like "gosh she's so pretty :syoon:"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

funny how the alt-right doesn't remember a speech about them last week

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Karl Sharks posted:

I'd be surprised if it even made it through the post office. If they go direct to the counter to mail it I guarantee you the clerk won't let them send it without an R/A and if they put it in a box I doubt it ever makes it past sorting

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/770990921013792769

Hillary should hold a press conference right now. Like, right now, it would be perfect.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Slate Action posted:

https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/770990921013792769

Hillary should hold a press conference right now. Like, right now, it would be perfect.

Lol yeah, before the FBI docs come out today, while Trump is walking all over the news cycle with this bizarre stunt, Kellyanne Conway would have a stroke and die.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Squizzle posted:

i feel bad about my dumb brain because no matter how disagreeable a lot of her politics are, ms. Kelly is accomplished as hell, personally impressive, and can conduct a good "you're not getting away with any bullshit tonight, chief" interview. also she sent karl rove corncobbin into oblivion

BUT

that new short hairstyle looks so amazing that every time i see her now im just like "gosh she's so pretty :syoon:"

She's actually garbage and her hair looks like poo poo.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

my baby slept for an extra hour this morning and I was the happiest I've been in weeks

I of course didn't get extra sleep because the wife's cats kept meowing for their breakfast ritual

im sorry but it does get better

the cats will die eventually, i mean

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sinteres posted:

She's actually garbage and her hair looks like poo poo.

respectfully i disagree

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

It looks like she watched House of Cards and thought Claire Underwood was a badass she wanted to emulate.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

im sorry but it does get better

the cats will die eventually, i mean

I hope so. one knocked my wife's rings off the table where one can't be found and she had to stay home from work to find the ring????? ???? except she hasn't ???? and my unemployed stay at home dad life has been upset

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sinteres posted:

It looks like she watched House of Cards and thought Claire Underwood was a badass she wanted to emulate.

Claire Underwood is a badass

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yea like im glad that carlson and kelly are out there making roger ailes look awful and stuff but theyre still terrible ppl imo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Get a job man. They are much more fun and relaxing than being at home with kids.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Megan Kelly totally over rated

I watch Maddow at the 6pm slot if I watch anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

funny how the alt-right doesn't remember a speech about them last week