Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Unpopular opinion: I like the FAMAS. I'll gladly buy it if I'm a couple hundred short for an M4.

Hate the Galil, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

symbolic posted:

Unpopular opinion: I like the FAMAS.

state your rank and resolution

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Depths posted:

state your rank and resolution
SEM, 1920x1080

Yes I'm bad. I still like the FAMAS.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Super Elite Master, powerful

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

Super Elite Master, powerful
You fuckin' know it.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
Famas using burst fire option creates a very accurate one click fire weapon for players who have steady hands.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Lol

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

dear lord do not put the famas on burstfire, it is less accurate than if you click it. 1.6 burst was a semi-viable option because it was a loving laser at long range, but dear lord it's awful in GO.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Burst-fire, more like worst-fire, aaayyyy.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

MF_James posted:

dear lord do not put the famas on burstfire, it is less accurate than if you click it. 1.6 burst was a semi-viable option because it was a loving laser at long range, but dear lord it's awful in GO.

no its not go gently caress yourself pendejo

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Faffel posted:

no its not go gently caress yourself pendejo

chupar mis bolas pinche pendejo

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

MF_James posted:

famas ain't awful, I'd take it over the UMP for d2 long or holding stairs on mirage and poo poo like that. Famas spray is poo poo tho, can't do it past close range.

You could buy a UMP and a 5-7 for less. Hold the long angle with the pistol, you even said your long range Famas is poo poo

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

You could buy a UMP and a 5-7 for less. Hold the long angle with the pistol, you even said your long range Famas is poo poo

I said long range spray was, but 1-3 round bursts is mostly fine.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

symbolic posted:

Hate the Galil, though.

:ohdear:
How could you hate such a wonderful gun

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Macnult posted:

:ohdear:
How could you hate such a wonderful gun

It doesn't hit when I try to click heads ???

http://i.imgur.com/APigjvz.gifv

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

So Northern Arena's a shitshow.

https://twitter.com/RUSH/status/771463777027895296
https://twitter.com/NRG_gob/status/771468957773623296

Also apparently there are stream delays, server admins not knowing commands, 30 FPS stream, players having their phones on them, outside sound leaking into the broadcast...

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

famas is by far the worst rifle in the game, idk how anyone could possibly think otherwise

Galil is more accurate and has ten more bullets in a clip, there's no contest

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Well, FAMAS has one of the best skins in the game.

:colbert:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Wrong. That skin isn't neon pink.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

John DiFool posted:

Galil is more accurate and has ten more bullets in a clip, there's no contest

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Sep 2, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm 2-2-4 in my last eight comp games. I think i've only had 4 ties before that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You haven't played CS:GO until you've had 3+ ties in a row.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Played against a guy with a 110 ping who carried his team to a 16-4 victory with 36 frags on MGE via insane AWP shots and pistol HSs. Not VAC material, just played out of his mind and the ping helped him I guess? :mad:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Played both some of my worst and best cs of the month today

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Katana Gomai posted:

Played against a guy with a 110 ping who carried his team to a 16-4 victory with 36 frags on MGE via insane AWP shots and pistol HSs. Not VAC material, just played out of his mind and the ping helped him I guess? :mad:

This will only make his valleys all the deeper.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArfJason posted:

same except every day

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

ArmZ posted:

same except every day

:same:

I did have a good game on Inferno today. Lost first half 10-5 (we were T) came back and tied it. It wouldn't have felt as good but I did have an ace and a 4k.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Here's your CS drama for the day: During the grand final of Northern Arena, someone on Immortals (I think HEN1) wasn't wearing his noise-cancelling headphones at some point during the start of map 3, so presumably he could hear the casters. Someone pointed this out after round 3 and the admins originally decided to restart the match but apparently Cloud9 told them to start the match from where it stopped. Looking through the subreddit, a lot of people want Immortals disqualified from the tournament for cheating. I can assume it's the same on Twitter. I think that's the gist of it.

and of course, as much as I love FalleN, he has to put his two cents in:

https://twitter.com/FalleNCS/status/772522651474550784
https://twitter.com/FalleNCS/status/772523921153200128

:allears:

e: Also apparently the Expo where NA is being held is closing in thirty minutes and map 3 still has yet to be restarted.

https://twitter.com/OnFireMoses/status/772530609440694272

This tournament is such a shitshow.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 4, 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason posted:

this happened again yesterday
i think i got both 35 and then 5 kills in back to back games.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

This whole NorthernArena thing has been hilarious, it's funny that everyone knows to be quiet when something like this is about to happen

Moses was kind of acting like an rear end towards the end of this, no idea who the guy on the left is but he had no idea what 16:9 meant heh

Watching HEN1 get worked up and start yelling is pretty cool. They clearly wanted it more lol

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Sep 5, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
lol. catching up itt I keep thinking I'm in the pyf tasteless tattoo thread

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Elsa posted:

lol. catching up itt I keep thinking I'm in the pyf tasteless tattoo thread

You are incredibly lost, friend

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

symbolic posted:

Here's your CS drama for the day: During the grand final of Northern Arena, someone on Immortals (I think HEN1) wasn't wearing his noise-cancelling headphones at some point during the start of map 3, so presumably he could hear the casters. Someone pointed this out after round 3 and the admins originally decided to restart the match but apparently Cloud9 told them to start the match from where it stopped. Looking through the subreddit, a lot of people want Immortals disqualified from the tournament for cheating. I can assume it's the same on Twitter. I think that's the gist of it.

and of course, as much as I love FalleN, he has to put his two cents in:

https://twitter.com/FalleNCS/status/772522651474550784
https://twitter.com/FalleNCS/status/772523921153200128

:allears:

e: Also apparently the Expo where NA is being held is closing in thirty minutes and map 3 still has yet to be restarted.

https://twitter.com/OnFireMoses/status/772530609440694272

This tournament is such a shitshow.

FalleN is a giant criticism-blocking bitch and a crybaby so this is no surprise

Cloud9 should never have been asked what to do. Restart the game or DQ the team with the dude who's not wearing headphones during a live round

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
http://www.hltv.org/news/16430-luminosity-liquid-had-the-choice

:byobear:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

from what ive pieced together through twitter SK does not like faggots or pussies :iiam:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

:confused: This is from 2015.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
and the same dumb poo poo keeps happening

also fallen is still mad about it :allears:

Stumbletron fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Sep 5, 2016

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The real bad guys here are the admins. They don't have to balls to make their own decisions, so they try to transfer the responsibility and possible social media outcry to the players. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Smol posted:

The real bad guys here are the admins. They don't have to balls to make their own decisions, so they try to transfer the responsibility and possible social media outcry to the players. gently caress them.

That's true, but let's not forget: brazilians are the worst