Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Telemaze posted:

She's definitely supposed to be 10 in the cartoon.

I can't even deal with that craigslist post. I'm thinking if someone literally runs away from your creepy rear end, they probably aren't going to want to meet and hang out later.

but the cherry blossoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK I had to go back and actually read the thing and that dude is a grade A poster.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

What an amateur he should have said Cloyster :colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think she actually ran away because she (as I did just now) noticed the dude was short :mmmhmm:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Elsa posted:

but the cherry blossoms

There are no cherry blossoms in Sacramento now. Nor have there been since maybe March.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

What an amateur he should have said Cloyster :colbert:

Can I paint your bulbasaur like georgia o'keefe

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

AlbieQuirky posted:

There are no cherry blossoms in Sacramento now. Nor have there been since maybe March.

He's talking about the game. The blossoms in the game. That was surrounding them. In the game.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
This is why women give up on doing things that boys also like. Like video games. Or going outside. Or talking.

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008
Went searching for a few more Pokemon Go related ads on Craigslist...
all :nws: http://imgur.com/a/jIHk7

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Telemaze posted:

She's definitely supposed to be 10 in the cartoon.

Never stopped them from doing... this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Jesus her tits are so perky they're touching her chin!

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Tiberius Thyben posted:

she was 14 in that manga

still skeevy as gently caress

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Not safe for work link.

https://austin.craigslist.org/sub/5723933007.html

I'm sorry, I'm on my phone and screenshotting that ad is gonna be a pain. But there are strippers and nickleback lyrics.

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Aug 10, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Miaou posted:

Went searching for a few more Pokemon Go related ads on Craigslist...
all :nws: http://imgur.com/a/jIHk7

"bro i'm about to nut"

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Bored posted:

Not safe for work link.

https://austin.craigslist.org/sub/5723933007.html

I'm sorry, I'm on my phone and screenshotting that ad is gonna be a pain. But there are strippers and nickleback lyrics.

"This posting has been flagged for removal"

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sk8ers4Christ
Mar 10, 2008

Lord, I ask you to watch over me as I pop an ollie off this 50-foot ramp. If I fail, I'll be seeing you.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I always wonder if these people post on Craigslist thinking that half the world uses it or something. Like, with those missed connections adverts, they're all operating under the assumption that this random, beautiful stranger is going to read an advert on a website that has only received any kind of press in the last ten years whenever someone's been murdered on it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Pershing posted:

"This posting has been flagged for removal"

I should have screenshot it, it was fantastic. It was like a ten paragraph ramble about how this dude is subletting a room at his house on the lake and the attendant rockstar lifestyle thereof, and how you'll be eyeball-deep in women because of it.

On Lake Travis, outside Austin, which is like the yuppiest place I've ever seen outside of, like, Connecticut.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
:nms:Hmm, mosquito season isn't for another few months....oh...OH :barf::nms:

monolithburger has a new favorite as of 05:22 on Sep 2, 2016

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Oh yeah tons of nearly infected contact dermitis bumps on the arms, weird controlling dude hand drifting in, mouth and face region that looks like jim careys The Grinch... so far checking off all my boner boxes, but that top isn't really doing it for me so I'll have to pass

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
:stare:
https://www.reddit.com/r/creepyPMs/comments/122per/dont_i_know_that_name_from_somewhere/

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Their username is perfect

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Their username is perfect
Probably made that account for that one post. Internet detectives and all.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 20:32 on Sep 2, 2016

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

I missed the title of this one and thought it was a personals ad. "Electric" is a pretty cool way to describe an old guy who's still active and energetic, but then I felt bad about the resulting conditions of his stroke

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ft. Colkins in Colkorado?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Love to see this person running their bird on their antique treadmill

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Aesop Poprock posted:

Love to see this person running their bird on their antique treadmill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uhTgJsDTo

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
But wouldn't the bird take off?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

So does every animal just instinctively run on treadmills cause I didn't realize this was a thing

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Mouse Dresser posted:

59 loving Sarah and Jason Schmutz wedding coozies acquired.

:love:~*~Two Less Fish in the Sea~*~:love:

Not to bring up ancient history but Scathach seems to have littered an indeterminate number of these things around our home. There's one on my desk. Opened a drawer trying find a flashlight today, another one. Open the next drawer, ANOTHER COOZIE. I'm afraid to guess how many there might be.

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
Sometimes I feel like I'm reading craigslist from the Hellmouth. This is probably more "but I would buy that!" stuff, because I totally would too, but this is just WEIRD stuff, man.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Ray Stantz appears to be cleaning out his closet.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Out of Band II posted:

Not to bring up ancient history but Scathach seems to have littered an indeterminate number of these things around our home. There's one on my desk. Opened a drawer trying find a flashlight today, another one. Open the next drawer, ANOTHER COOZIE. I'm afraid to guess how many there might be.

I think I sent 3 or 4.

Just to reiterate: THERE ARE NO MORE COOZIES. THEY ARE ALL GONE.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I mean I would replace the large picture of an orang-outan hanging on my vestibule wall with that medusa mirror in a second. 50 dollars seems like a bargain.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I mean I would replace the large picture of an orang-outan hanging on my vestibule wall with that medusa mirror in a second. 50 dollars seems like a bargain.

That picture deserves to be displayed in a library, or near a bookcase at least.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

That picture deserves to be displayed in a library, or near a bookcase at least.

What? And have other peoplenerds think I'm a nerd?!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Prepare yourself for the pleasure V I A G R A . C I A L I S $ 0.83