Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

gently caress look at the gloss on Randy's card!

Also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Holy poo poo, I just noticed the card for Alex Bender has a fax number on it.

Nothing says sexytimes like having your own fax line.

Send my a nude baby

okay

BZZZZT VVVVRRRRRRTTTTT BRRRNNNPPP ZZZZT

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

are hipsters ironically using fax machines yet?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is like the same as sending the same catch-all resume to a million postings/companies hoping you'll get a hit.

And when you do it's because they're desperate and consider you disposable.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
One I've always liked and I'll just repeat here since I'll never use it:

"I can't tell you how happy I am that we met
I'm strangely attracted to you
There's someone I'm trying so hard to forget
Don't you want to forget someone too?"

IMO that stands a much better chance of getting a phone call than the chorus of some dumb pop track. Christ, it's not even a song straight dudes would listen to and I refuse to believe a gay dude would be that oblivious if he were going to make "pick-up cards". Especially not (stereotype incoming!) with such lousy design.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Also:

"Compromised" is, I'll assume, code for "ever had a penis in your vagina at any point in your life".

naem
May 29, 2011

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Also:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
:golfclap:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

NomChompsky posted:

I've got a bump on my nut and I'm really worried :(

begin manchat

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Never trust your penis.

Seriously, you should get it checked out. Probably just epididymitis, which usually won't need anything more than a brief round of antibiotics, if that.

got a bump on his nut, nut, nut
mind's like "what? what? what?"
sure looks wrong
let a doc check your dong
:science::dong:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEErf9bZWM

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:catbert: such an on-point reference...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

"Compromised" is, I'll assume, code for "ever had a penis in your vagina at any point in your life".

But he's very 'sicere'!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Cthulu Carl posted:

But he's very 'sicere'!

Ay, si. Si sicere señora.

¡Felicidad en Solicitation!

M'dama~! :wink:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive never seen that business card thing before and im legit befuddled

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Rondette posted:

Someone posted this goober's instagram account in the Schadenfreude thread, I feel it'd be right at home here too...:stare:

https://www.instagram.com/erikgarciabat/

Get distinct Elliot vibes off that face.

I got a feeling the chick is photo-shopped in. Poor gal.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm stuck at work and want to laugh at randos. Oblige me. I'll be nice.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

I'm stuck at work and want to laugh at randos. Oblige me. I'll be nice.

Sorry man. I just had one cringe worthy story. Other than that I'm usually pretty Salty. Wish I could help.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

ive never seen that business card thing before and im legit befuddled

It goes back to the Victorian(?) era in England, and was also practiced in the U.S.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Salty Josh posted:

Sorry man. I just had one cringe worthy story. Other than that I'm usually pretty Salty. Wish I could help.

You loving bitch I give you quality posts and all your whore rear end does is thread-zone me do you know what a nice poster like me could give you? Do you even care? I bet you just want those big long effort posts that demean you and disrespect. They don't know how to treat a poster. loving bitch I don't even think your posts are that good anyway. Lead me on and waste all the time I could spend being so good for you. You whore bitch don't deserve a nice poster like me.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

mind the walrus posted:

You loving bitch I give you quality posts and all your whore rear end does is thread-zone me do you know what a nice poster like me could give you? Do you even care? I bet you just want those big long effort posts that demean you and disrespect. They don't know how to treat a poster. loving bitch I don't even think your posts are that good anyway. Lead me on and waste all the time I could spend being so good for you. You whore bitch don't deserve a nice poster like me.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Is there like a happy opposite of nice guys? Like, dudes who are total dicks and just accept that their lovely behavior and attitude prevents them from getting laid but won't stop because being a jerk is kinda fun?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Is there like a happy opposite of nice guys? Like, dudes who are total dicks and just accept that their lovely behavior and attitude prevents them from getting laid but won't stop because being a jerk is kinda fun?
Guess someone hasn't been paying attention. Chicks love jerks.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MGTOW

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Salty Josh posted:

I got a feeling the chick is photo-shopped in. Poor gal.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sorry, jerks get laid. it's why the jerk store always runs out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mgtow doesn't even really count because they still get all pissy that their dirty dicks are dry.

Anyone else who fully embraced being a jerk will inevitably run into some girl who finds that arrogant confidence and disdain hot and the best of them will end up getting with those girls, while the others fall apart and end up back here.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Aloofness gets more chicks than just being an rear end. It's like the mystery of being jerk while also retaining the potential of being fun to be around. When I was at uni the assholes all remained single and seething while the moderately handsome, kinda ditzy guys were fawned over.

People like having fun!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just hung out with losers and we all knew we were the best we'd get so we boinked and porked out of fear of being alone

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

mind the walrus posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in my local community college, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge after my mom goes to sleep, and I have over 300 waifus. I am trained in C++ and I’m the top programmer in my mom's basement. You are nothing to me but just another jerk. I will sit here and angrily type at you the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom through the vents to tell her that you're a meanie, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, (though I generally stick around at home and the comic book store) and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in Call of Duty 2. Not only am I extensively trained in CoD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my ability to tell on you to the mods and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the SA Forums, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving reported, kiddo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Beelerzebub posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in my local community college, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge after my mom goes to sleep, and I have over 300 waifus. I am trained in C++ and I’m the top programmer in my mom's basement. You are nothing to me but just another jerk. I will sit here and angrily type at you the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom through the vents to tell her that you're a meanie, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, (though I generally stick around at home and the comic book store) and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in Call of Duty 2. Not only am I extensively trained in CoD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my ability to tell on you to the mods and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the SA Forums, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving reported, kiddo.

I'll give that one a 7 on originality but a drat 10 on execution :golfclap:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

SneakyFrog posted:

I'll give that one a 7 on originality but a drat 10 on execution :golfclap:

Thank you, I tried.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

These are coming back into fashion again? Dear God.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im really not very nice

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr. 47 posted:

These are great.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mr. 47 posted:

Oh god, it's never going to stop is it?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. 47 posted:

lol

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Applebee's waitresses look out. :smug:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Having thought about it for a few hours, I think those introduction cards are fine. An unambiguous signal that doesn't require an instant response. Nobody is pinned down in an awkward social situation. Nobody has to think of a graceful way to accept rejection.

If you get a card and you aren't interested, you just toss it and that's the end of it.
If you are intrested, you go ahead and make the call with some assurance the other party is interested in you as well.

I like you do you like me?
_ YES
_ NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Facebook Aunt posted:

I like you do you like me?
_ YES
_ NO