Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Riso posted:

Noch immer aktuell:

Was für eine unglaublich Bescheuerte falsche Äquivalenz.

e: Neue Seite 258, sagen wir 1958: 1. Juli, in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland tritt das Gleichstellungsgesetz in Kraft, wonach Frauen fortan einen Beruf auch ohne die Zustimmung des Ehemannes ausüben dürfen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

JaucheCharly posted:

Wie will man denn Leute davon abhalten hierher zu kommen? Die haben ja schon bewiesen, dass sie ihr Leben dafür einsetzen. Schießbefehl?

heisst nicht "Festung Europa" weil es witzig ist

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Riso posted:

Noch immer aktuell:

You are right, that comma is still in the wrong spot

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Riso posted:

Ich versteh echt nicht warum du hier noch postest. Input geht an deiner Lernbefreitheit sofort verloren, und an Output kommen von dir nur blind von Facebook abkopierte Anti-Ausländer-Parolen die so dumm sind dass es nicht mal wert ist mehr als einen Satz dagegen zu sagen.

az
Dec 2, 2005

I drove through SH today and thought, if we have this why do we need McP?

Also ontopic the last time I went to the Paradox games thread literally the first thing I saw was Riso saying that Hitler had good ideas, good work champ.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

az posted:

Riso saying that Hitler had good ideas, good work champ.

:eyepop:

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Riso posted:

Noch immer aktuell:

Ich hätte meinem Onkel Erwin keinen SA acc kaufen sollen, aber er liest so gerne das Modellbau Forum und dann hat Lowtax es für unangemeldete unsichtbar gemacht und ich dachte echt nicht dass er auch woanders postet. Sorry Leute.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Fick doppelpfost

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Low effort trolling itc.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Riso posted:

Low effort trolling itc.

Please don't add commentary to your posting.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Extra lol für die Gewaltverherrlichung im "Autor Teil" des Mems. "Was nicht passt wird passend Geklatscht "

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Es ist von Felix Baumgartner's facebook.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Ich bin immer wieder erstaunt, wieviele Leute immer noch Riso, Randler, GC und Einbauschrank lesen...

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

botany posted:

shut the gently caress up riso

Debate & Discussion > Germany Discussion (shut the gently caress up riso)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

wayfinder posted:

Ich bin immer wieder erstaunt, wieviele Leute immer noch Riso, Randler, GC und Einbauschrank lesen...

What.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

wayfinder posted:

Why should I not read them on this comedy forum?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Riso posted:

Low effort trolling itc.

Meine Frage war nicht nett formuliert, aber toternst. Ich finde es faszinierend dass du immer noch Motivation zum Posten hast und frage mich wo diese herkommt.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mokotow posted:

Getting a face full of Deutschland/NRW/Duss since my arrival on Saturday. HR just told me they can't pay me if I don't have an anmeldung until the 15th (somehow neglected to mention that little fact before I moved my rear end). Apartment I had lined up fell through, because the landlord refuses to answer the previous tenant's contract transveral request (three weeks and counting).

Apparently, it was easy to get an Anmeldung up until 2015 - now the owner of the dwelling needs to write an approval, which means that the old hostel route of registering doesn't exist anymore (owners apparently refuse to write these even for long-term dwellers). At least I have a job contract; I can't imagine coming over and falling into the loop of not getting a job because you don't have an address and not having an address because you don't have a job.

Also, mechanics here need 4 hours and a termin to change the front light in a car - a 15 minute job.

I might have to get an express lovely room/appartment in a dorf just to get that sorted out quickly.

Argh. Moving suckssss.

Willkommen in Deutschland

What was official reason your HR department doesn't want to pay you? Does it have anything to do with your banking account?

Also, I think your hostel has to melde you, whether they want or not. They are breaking the law(not that they necessarily care about that) if they don't.

wayfinder posted:

Randler posts are good though, have tö be honest

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

wayfinder posted:

As others have that: one of these things is not like the others.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

Willkommen in Deutschland

What was official reason your HR department doesn't want to pay you? Does it have anything to do with your banking account?

Also, I think your hostel has to melde you, whether they want or not. They are breaking the law(not that they necessarily care about that) if they don't.

The quote was that "payroll dept. can't process your salary without a DE address". The bankkonto isn't an issue - they took the Polish one just fine. I think it's more to do with the steuer processing for the finanzamt, and that despite the fact I have an old Deutsch steuer ID.

I also might end up finding Polish people through an online forum and throwing some EUR their way to register me at their place for a week or two.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

wayfinder posted:

randler is legitimately knowledgeable in a lot of areas (mostly law). he's also not a straight up nazi like riso and GC. i have no idea who einbauschrank is.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

botany posted:

randler is legitimately knowledgeable in a lot of areas (mostly law). he's also not a straight up nazi like riso and GC. i have no idea who einbauschrank is.

That's no problem, unknown internet person, I don't know you either!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Mokotow posted:

The quote was that "payroll dept. can't process your salary without a DE address". The bankkonto isn't an issue - they took the Polish one just fine. I think it's more to do with the steuer processing for the finanzamt, and that despite the fact I have an old Deutsch steuer ID.

I also might end up finding Polish people through an online forum and throwing some EUR their way to register me at their place for a week or two.

§ 4 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 Lohnsteuer-Durchführungsverordnung posted:

(1) Der Arbeitgeber hat im Lohnkonto des Arbeitnehmers Folgendes aufzuzeichnen:
den Vornamen, den Familiennamen, den Tag der Geburt, den Wohnort, die Wohnung sowie die in einer vom Finanzamt ausgestellten Bescheinigung für den Lohnsteuerabzug eingetragenen allgemeinen Besteuerungsmerkmale. Ändern sich im Laufe des Jahres die in einer Bescheinigung für den Lohnsteuerabzug eingetragenen allgemeinen Besteuerungsmerkmale, so ist auch der Zeitpunkt anzugeben, von dem an die Änderungen gelten;

The lack of an adress, and therefore "Wohnort" and "Wohnung", is likely the problem, yes. I don't have any commentaries or lowly interns at the ready, but I think you should be able to either give a long-term hostel adress or your adress in Poland. (As an aside, please be aware that "Steuer-Id.-Nr." and "Steuernummer" are different concepts and that you, hopefully, already have the first one.)

Alternatively, cursoury Googling suggests that you might still be able to do the wage tax filings for people without a "Wohnsitz", if you just file them as "Steuerklasse VI", which would result in a higher amount of wagetax being withheld. I cannot verify whether that is true (again, no slaves interns) but it would make a lot of sense generally speaking.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

Mokotow posted:

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bmg/__29.html

The important bit is this: "Wer nicht für eine Wohnung im Inland gemeldet ist, hat sich innerhalb von zwei Wochen bei der Meldebehörde anzumelden, sobald sein Aufenthalt die Dauer von drei Monaten überschreitet."

Betonung liegt auf "hat sich anzumelden". Freiwillig kannst du dich natürlich auch schon vorher auf die Adresse anmelden. Wenn die "Wohnung" im Hostel deine einzige ist weiß ich nicht was deren Problem ist. Ist nun mal Fakt dass das im Moment deine einzige Wohnung im Inland ist.
Das Meldeamt sollte dich normalerweise auch ohne die Wohnungsgeberbestätigung anmelden, wenn sie davon ausgehen können dass du da wirklich wohnst. Ich würde dem Meldeamt einfach mal deine Situation beschreiben.

Die Idee mit der Scheinanmeldung find ich dagegen nicht so prickelnd. https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bmg/__54.html
"(3) Die Ordnungswidrigkeit kann in den Fällen der Absätze 1 und 2 Nummer 12 und 13 mit einer Geldbuße bis zu fünfzigtausend Euro und in den übrigen Fällen mit einer Geldbuße bis zu tausend Euro geahndet werden."

Die 50.000 gelten für deine "Vermieter", die 1000€ für dich. Ob das wirklich verfolgt wird bzw. rauskommt ist natürlich so ne Sache. Ich würde es nicht riskieren.

Edit: oh poo poo, I don't think Mokotow speaks German. Uhm maybe someone can translate that mess of a post. I'm too lazy
Edit2: Lmao, just tried out how Google would translate all of that. It translates "Inland" to "Switzerland"

bronin fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 5, 2016

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Einbauschrank posted:

That's no problem, unknown internet person, I don't know you either!

oh its you! yeah you can actually gently caress right off.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Randler, bronin - thanks a bunch. It helps greatly and I managed to understand most of the Deutsche sprache, so yay me. I have an apartment viewing tomorrow and hope to charm the poo poo out of the besitzer/hope it won't be one of those "20 people in a line waiting to view apartment" deals I heard so much about.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Mokotow posted:

Randler, bronin - thanks a bunch. It helps greatly and I managed to understand most of the Deutsche sprache, so yay me. I have an apartment viewing tomorrow and hope to charm the poo poo out of the besitzer/hope it won't be one of those "20 people in a line waiting to view apartment" deals I heard so much about.

yeah those are fun, i've been to showings where there were 40 people in line, so they had to form groups. everyone also immediately filled out applications on the spot. somehow i didn't get that apartment.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Seids nicht so schlimm zum Randi, der hilft wenigstens.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Mithaldu posted:

No in meckpomm, which is like ... kentucky or something, only with a beach.

Just to reply to this again, AFD really unironically is joint third biggest party in Germany from recent Sonntagsfrage polls (joint third with green but still, ~12%). Everyone laughing at the hicks in Meck-Pomm probably lives in a place with at least a cool 10% AFD themselves so maybe time to take that poo poo a little more serious? Just an idea vOv

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

elbkaida posted:

Just to reply to this again, AFD really unironically is joint third biggest party in Germany from recent Sonntagsfrage polls (joint third with green but still, ~12%). Everyone laughing at the hicks in Meck-Pomm probably lives in a place with at least a cool 10% AFD themselves so maybe time to take that poo poo a little more serious? Just an idea vOv

Everyone is taking this clown show as serious as it's possible under the circumstances, but honestly, no one in this thread has any good solution for the growing wealth gap, the shrinkage of the middle class, the disenfranchisement of the working class, etc.

You fix what you can fix and you let the rest go. If there ain't nothin to be done about it, it ain't even a problem, it's just an aggravation. So come and sit at the fire with us and laugh at the Dorfdeppen running around with their pants on their head.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
i mean a thing to keep in mind is that all parties have already announces they're not willing to work with the AFD so unless they manage to get a supermajority by themselves they're stuck in opposition mode anyway.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Lunar Suite posted:

e: Neue Seite 258, sagen wir 1958: 1. Juli, in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland tritt das Gleichstellungsgesetz in Kraft, wonach Frauen fortan einen Beruf auch ohne die Zustimmung des Ehemannes ausüben dürfen.

1958: 1. Juli, in der Bananenrepublik Deutschland geht die Zivilisation unter :mrapig:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Ich bin immer wieder erstaunt, wieviele Leute immer noch...ehrm...wayfinder (sp?) lesen...

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

botany posted:

i mean a thing to keep in mind is that all parties have already announces they're not willing to work with the AFD so unless they manage to get a supermajority by themselves they're stuck in opposition mode anyway.

Mal schauen, wie lange das hält.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

JaucheCharly posted:

Fraktionsspaltung/-austritt in den eastern sechs Monaten, Vermögensdelikt in den ersten fünfzehn, imo.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

JaucheCharly posted:

solange bis die afd zusammenbricht, was ja durchaus jeden tag passieren kann.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

botany posted:

solange bis die afd zusammenbricht, was ja durchaus jeden tag passieren kann.

So Seehofer maybe wants to be Kanzlerkandidat next year.

Is the CDU going to do the same thing they did in 1998, i.e. not run a proper candidate at all and let some SPD bro govern for a couple of years?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

elbkaida posted:

I lived there for 25 years, i still consider it home, i have a lot of family there (even tho i don't respect all of them), i have a zweitwohnung there and i stay there quite often still.

And while i'm taking a humorist/aggressive tack to that place, it remains a fact that:

The 20% voting result for AfD in McPomm is an outlier due to the combination of circumstances in that place.

It does not mean the AfD can be ignored, but it doesn't mean that the AfD is literally the third-powerful party in Germany either.

Also, i'd be very surprised if the Greens, who are an outgrowth of the left, would actually join forces with AfD.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Mithaldu posted:

I lived there for 25 years, i still consider it home, i have a lot of family there (even tho i don't respect all of them), i have a zweitwohnung there and i stay there quite often still.

And while i'm taking a humorist/aggressive tack to that place, it remains a fact that:

The 20% voting result for AfD in McPomm is an outlier due to the combination of circumstances in that place.

It does not mean the AfD can be ignored, but it doesn't mean that the AfD is literally the third-powerful party in Germany either.

Also, i'd be very surprised if the Greens, who are an outgrowth of the left, would actually join forces with AfD.

Things that will never happen in Germany:

- Greens and AfD working together
- SPD and Linke working together
- FDP and CSU not being different tastes of evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Libluini posted:

- SPD and Linke working together

that already happens though?