Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Syndic Thrass posted:

God every posts you make is a great username post combo

Take your unchill posting to the unchill thread.

Ynglaur posted:

I'll give you one guess. My post even helpfully provided a hint!

It's an imaginary war you guys talk about a lot. That's what I'm guessing it is.

Landsknecht posted:

once again NCDOTTE membership is outed as being terrible

Trying to explain in the most basic of ways why and how what he was getting pissy about was an overreaction was the most aggravating experience I've had in a while. I just gave up after five minutes of him being too dense to comprehend what was said in the article.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Sep 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
AGGGGGH!. I just did a 27 jump round trip for some BPCs via my second home station to do housekeeping and when I checked my hold back at home it's not in there and then as I went to search DT kicked me out. welp.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Krogort posted:

Injector farm profit down to less than 300m per month with +5.
At the current rate it will become zero profit next month or so.

I'm laughing internally at the people that created 100 account sp farms as if this was a free isk source that wouldn't be oversaturated

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Valar Morghulis posted:

I wonder if NCDOT still has a big AUTZ membership. That was their main advantage for some time pre-NCDOT.

no the big aussie corp(van damiens demise or w/e) joined PL

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

Reverand maynard posted:

no the big aussie corp(van damiens demise or w/e) joined PL

They got kicked out of PL 2 months ago and joined ncdotte.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

Take your unchill posting to the unchill thread.

SAME GODDAMN POST posted:

It's an imaginary war you guys talk about a lot. That's what I'm guessing it is.

People who post in glass forums shouldn't throw bad posts

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Service Charge posted:

They got kicked out of PL 2 months ago and joined ncdotte.

they left (there was a post), and a lot of the cool dudes got poached

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
hey can someone actually explain NCDOTTE because they were TRI but then TRI reformed again so who are they?

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Reverand maynard posted:

I'm laughing internally at the people that created 100 account sp farms as if this was a free isk source that wouldn't be oversaturated

The irony, of course, is that they saturated it. Meanwhile, I'm powerleveling alts in some kind of weird alt-ception. Alt #2 gets fed injectors to carrier rat injectors for #3, who is now vni'ing to add even more to the injector fund.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Landsknecht posted:

hey can someone actually explain NCDOTTE because they were TRI but then TRI reformed again so who are they?

Tri Harder

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

People who post in glass forums shouldn't throw bad posts

You too :colbert:.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

bob->kenny->retirement club->NC.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

Reverand maynard posted:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

u

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Take your unchill posting to the unchill thread

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

wait i thought goons killed bob

also rkk is in pl lmao

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Pretty blue lights...

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Syndic Thrass posted:

Take your unchill posting to the unchill thread

Can we please keep unchill posts like this one outside the chill thread?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Can we please keep unchill posts like this one outside the chill thread?

:agreed:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
blackops died again, now I need to mump around and find something to do or I'm just going to unsub again.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Well when you put it like that.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Rhymenoserous posted:

blackops died again, now I need to mump around and find something to do or I'm just going to unsub again.

suicide gank with bonertooth, the last bastion of fun in eve online

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

I'm really bad at highsec.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

I'm really bad at highsec.

that's okay, so is boney :mmmsmug:

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

already doing so....... the one last step from winning eve

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

I am sorry for your loss.

You must feel like a widow. :v:

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I am sorry for your loss.

You must feel like a widow. :v:

these types of posts are a sin

Penguin Bacon
Apr 19, 2010

Jbz posted:

these types of posts are a sin

You and your posting need a redeemer.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Maybe you need to get a pet, one which is a challenge and may eat you at the earliest opportunity.

Might I suggest, a Panther?

:downs:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Oodles posted:

Maybe you need to get a pet, one which is a challenge and may eat you at the earliest opportunity.

Might I suggest, a Panther?

:downs:

That's a bit extreme. For bird-lovers, I suggest a Crow instead. Depending on where you live, you could easily get a Raven, too.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Libluini posted:

That's a bit extreme. For bird-lovers, I suggest a Crow instead. Depending on where you live, you could easily get a Raven, too.

Or a Hound.

Just don't get Manticore.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Doctor Bombadil posted:

Or a Hound.

Just don't get Manticore.

If you do, your wife might become a Widow

gently caress, that ones just been done

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jbz is my nemesis now.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

CCP Pointy Bits [7:37 AM] @svara you get to see titans and supers being built now it probably won't be in at release

CCP Pointy Bits [7:37 AM] but i'm designing them so they have giant bays to show it when we get around to hooking up the FX and stuff

CCP Pointy Bits [7:44 AM] it should hopefully be able to tell and display the specific ones in build but it'll probably do it by start date, so you could obscure titans in build by queuing up supers first or something - but you're still building like 12 supers at that point to fill the queue so it's questionable whether it's worth it

It's pretty cool and all, but there are other more annoying issues with the client I wish they'd spend time on.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Th-that was just shameful guys.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Also the number of folks mega bitter on /r/eve that we didn't honourably let ourselves get massacred for their enjoyment is absolutely a joy to behold.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

Given your perchant for hanging out in weird parts of space I'm surprised you haven't tried wormholes/hole squad. I vaguely recall you talking about why you haven't, but I might have you confused with someone else.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

He thinks Garr Khan did something wrong, he's not allowed in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

He thinks Garr Khan did something wrong, he's not allowed in

Some people are zealots for Herr Mittani & the no-fun police.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Also the number of folks mega bitter on /r/eve that we didn't honourably let ourselves get massacred for their enjoyment is absolutely a joy to behold.

The amount of broken brain people that post on Reddit is pretty impressive and also really sad. See: DaOpa's really lovely attempt at debating how using an embed with autoplay to boost his Twitch views is the same as a YouTube video's thumbnail. Or the people making GBS threads on that guy criticizing how B4R is less about helping people with mental issues (eg. feeling suicidal) and more about idiots pretending they're a psychiatrist. Not to mention the people saying that psychiatrists are a sham and that talking to people in an IRC chatroom is good therapy as an alternative.

• Locked thread