Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

blood sugar sex optik

what you gotta do you gotta give to ya poppa

what you gotta do you gotta give it to ya momma

what you gotta do you gotta give it to ya daughta

do a little dance then you drink a little wata

gibbleitaway gibbleitaway gibblietaywway nao

why cant jelly evea kick its fasha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

cams posted:

donald trump literally has narcissistic personality disorder

but that is irrelevant to the fact that he's a moron with bad idea's and 60% of the country would vote "hit my big toe with a hammer" before they'd vote trump

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Yo has anyone conspiracy theoried that the Russians poisoned her with polonium?

Also eat a dick, optics ghost.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so what ive learned today is that Hillary Clinton is a Chosen of Nurgle and Donald Trump is a Chosen of Tzeench

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cams posted:

donald trump literally has narcissistic personality disorder

but that is irrelevant to the fact that he's a moron with bad idea's and 60% of the country would vote "hit my big toe with a hammer" before they'd vote trump

his narcissism does get play in the news though.

maybe not as much as it should. did anyone play that clip of him bragging about how his tower was the tallest in the area now literally on 9/11/01?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Conway stole his phone :smith:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/775117040835330048

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

hes stuck on the first level of Rez but doesnt really care because the music is fully sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rWWf_c8o3I

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol THEY TOOK HIS PHONE HAHAHAHA

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

prefect posted:

If he got so wound up by Hillary dunking on him during the debates and then blew a coronary gasket right on stage, that would be pretty sweet.

I mean his debate prep IS eating hot dogs and guzzling coke

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

i want to make a game where this can be the boss music

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh man rez. i love rail shooters no joke

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gary Johnson is such a loving mess that he sent Garrus in the vents on the Collector's Base and got him killed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake

ofc trump would want to interrupt this because hes poo poo at this

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Sinteres posted:

He's gained some weight, but morbidly obese is overstating it. Do you spend much time around men his age? Traveling in his own plane helps, and wealth has perks in general, but he has a more demanding schedule than most septuagenarians I've known could handle.

If we are taking into account his off the richter narcissism, he is running off the pure need to be talked about and will drag his broken body through glass to have that done

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Joementum posted:

Conway stole his phone :smith:

Just wait for 4:30 am tomorrow morning for a 15 tweet meltdown.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

This election:

He's not planning to tweet!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

give his phone back

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
trump will have a heart attack in 57 days when he finds out he's lost to the restless ghost of hillary clinton

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

it's the right thing to do. trump has a ton of ground to make up and he has not been successful at all making up that ground by saying words that human beings could hear. would be smarter to let the media to the work.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

Trump has a sickness of the mind, but his body is as health as ever.
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/766439270097620992

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

paranoid randroid posted:

so what ive learned today is that Hillary Clinton is a Chosen of Nurgle and Donald Trump is a Chosen of Tzeench

But who is the EVER CHOSEN?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm only 55 but if I were doing that poo poo for like 5 or 6 days I'd be a basket case.

Vote for me anyway, free drugs.

Free drugs and guns; the entire country will be a free gun and drug zone.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trump needs one for his....

big wet rear end.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol Trump doesn't know how to use a computer so he's truly cut off from Twitter

Trump: stumped again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

blood sugar sex optik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HSur8JJ2wY

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Baloogan posted:

He is something of a rarity because of his age and history. His original body was born five centuries ago. His first death was by accident; the destruction was not total, so he was reconstructed. Since he was considered important to the GOP and was involved in dangerous work, he was allowed three incarnations, rather than the usual two. His present body is adapted for specialty work; it's a popular type and is completely self-contained. His waste systems are also closed. Within his abdomen there is a small power supply; all his wastes are reprocessed internally. He needs to replace his power source and bring in supplementary materials only once a year. He requires water every three months.

September 20th - Hillary's pneumonia worsens and she is forced to resign by the machiavellian machinations of Tim Kaine, who is declared the Democratic Candidate
October 9th - Trump suffers a fatal stroke after eating four Quarter Pounders with Cheese on his plane and reading the latest poll which has him down 2 points in Texas
October 10th - the RNC quickly chooses Jeb as its nominee
November 8th - Jeb wins in a narrow victory over Kaine

slow and steady wins the race

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

emfive posted:

I'm only 55 but if I were doing that poo poo for like 5 or 6 days I'd be a basket case.

Vote for me anyway, free drugs.

Free drugs and guns; the entire country will be a free gun and drug zone.

gently caress off gary

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*makes immature farty sounds everytime he hits the ball*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

As a matter of fact someone was kind enough to do a zoom in showing her feet completely limp and being dragged along the ground as she was being dragged into the SUV.

I imagine this is what it was like for boosted after he was demodded

Homeless Friend fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 12, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Homeless Friend posted:

I imagine this it was like for boosted after he was demodded

:vince:

how does this battered broken excuse of a man continue to get out of bed and post on this dead gay forum without being humiliated constantly

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
This is just an unrequested post to ensure we have all seen Chuck Tingle's Shkreli book

And his Trump book

What a national treasure

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

eh the brexit one was better

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

maybe trump is sick and can't tweet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

If trump had the ability and didn't tweet some variant of Hillary is a sicko, I'd be pretty sad.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

trump will def have a heart attack in the next 8 years

you laugh but one of my pro-republican family members has decided to diagnose hillary with congestive heart failure from the video this morning

they then pointed out that if hillary died in office we'd have a roman catholic president again so uh

rip hillary, victim of the vast republican catholic conspiracy i guess???

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

:vince:

how does this battered broken excuse of a man continue to get out of bed and post on this dead gay forum without being humiliated constantly

well the alternative is venturing out of his computer room and having nothing to distract him from being able to palpably feel his wife wishing death on him from the other side of the house

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'd prefer unhealthy Hillary to healthy Trump any day of the week, but I'm still not convinced that Trump is healthy and no amount of sex cakes or Dr. Oz interviews will sway me because one is likely bought and sold and one is Dr. loving Oz

In fact I've already started building up my disgust reservoirs for when Dr. Oz, a grade-a conman who is a 2nd generation Muslim immigrant, goes full Hannity on him

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hillary shall govern from an iron lung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ComradeCosmobot posted:

you laugh but one of my pro-republican family members has decided to diagnose her with congestive heart failure from the video this morning

they then pointed out that if hillary died in office we'd have a roman catholic president again so uh

rip hillary, victim of the vast catholic conspiracy i guess???

what kind of weirdo knows enough about tim kaine to know what church he goes to

• Locked thread