Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Darth123123 posted:

Why is she the only one with shades on? Bloodshot eyes? Hmmm

all jokes and exaggerations aside: unless they hit her with the diazepam plunger i doubt her regular dose of meds is enough to make her eyes look drugged up, it's more than likely what doofikex and dinosaur said:
she would rather be known as 'person talking with dark purple sunglasses on during 9/11 tribute at ground zero' than 'ok i admit i i have seizures as a major symptom of a major illness'

think about how many people, including the brother, son and grandson of US presidents were driven off the stage by trumps super memes about being low energy or weak.

consider how much the left loves fdr and yet even in his day he refused to be photographed in his wheelchair, told the american people (and probably himself) that he was recovering and would walk again, had his loving family literally hold him up to stand for photographs, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hillon robot clintory

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if hillary had something that would allow her to still function, the left would latch onto her condition and wear it like a badge of honour

first woman cancer survivor president? holy moley

if they're hiding it, it makes sense that it's got to be something that would possibly disqualify her.

maybe she should run in 2024 after trumps first term because that black dude carrying her around like master blaster would be cooler as a post apocalypse president

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

if hillary had something that would allow her to still function, the left would latch onto her condition and wear it like a badge of honour

first woman cancer survivor president? holy moley

if they're hiding it, it makes sense that it's got to be something that would possibly disqualify her.

maybe she should run in 2024 after trumps first term because that black dude carrying her around like master blaster would be cooler as a post apocalypse president

one thing it makes me reflect on: much like fdr (i will not compare them in any other way, don't worry) she herself does not believe her illness is what it is. you would only pick tim kaine for VP if you were confident you were going to strong woman this poo poo all the way til election date, both her and her backers must not have predicted she would deteriorate this quickly or they would've picked bernie, or an equally loved eligible and younger democrat if you can name one.

today marks the first day even her biggest fans must feel a strong urge to read up on tim kaine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Actually there's a nice pivot in that she was doing all this hard stuff since being diagnosed on Friday. So you can say she is a tough motherfuckhahahahhahahahahha

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

oh no, bernie didn't get a 2nd term? fug

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

one thing it makes me reflect on: much like fdr (i will not compare them in any other way, don't worry) she herself does not believe her illness is what it is. you would only pick tim kaine for VP if you were confident you were going to strong woman this poo poo all the way til election date, both her and her backers must not have predicted she would deteriorate this quickly or they would've picked bernie, or an equally loved eligible and younger democrat if you can name one.

today marks the first day even her biggest fans must feel a strong urge to read up on tim kaine

I think the caesarean analogies are quite apt, much like the DNC, Julius Caesar Dictator gave his hand picked candidates elections for their assignments

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

I think the caesarean analogies are quite apt, much like the DNC, Julius Caesar Dictator gave his hand picked candidates elections for their assignments

i have not seen any of those analogies made here, but i'm going to agree with you because you seem like the coolest new comrade on the forums

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
thanks now lets bern this mother down

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
it would be extremely cool & good if Hillary's hubris gives us a Trump presidency

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i've said it before, and I'll say it again: the only positive outcome of a trump presidency is if he oversteps the new presidential powers so monstrously that it necessitates total systemic reform

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

Actually there's a nice pivot in that she was doing all this hard stuff since being diagnosed on Friday. So you can say she is a tough motherfuckhahahahhahahahahha

I love my gay dead candidate

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trump is at peak attention right now. What does he do if he loses? Satiating that need

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

Trump is at peak attention right now. What does he do if he loses? Satiating that need

hmm I wonder how the former reality tv star will monopolize on his notoriety

I hope he and paris hilton do a show where they have to hitchhike from LA to NY without any money

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775122022401736704

https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775141250131456000

Dems are shook like a Parkinson's patient

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
serves em right

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
What's bernie up to right now? Keeping his head down, lest he account himself in lack of it?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bernie is hiding in the closet jerking his dingle

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

What's bernie up to right now? Keeping his head down, lest he account himself in lack of it?

He's playing the role of good little bitch team player so he has a greater than 0% chance of being chosen as Clinton replacement

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

dookifex_maximus posted:

He's been on the Bent Knee/Farwell touring campaigning for Hillary

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Bernie's the one poisoning Clinton

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Vegetable posted:

Bernie's the one poisoning Clinton

Gaius Bernius Caligula

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

dude who do you think has been keeping hillary moist?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Cigstomper58 posted:

dude who do you think has been keeping hillary moist?
its me OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha what happened to the thread i like it

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I hope that Clinton gets elected and then during the inauguration she walks up to the podium and says "My fellow Americans..." and then her eyes roll into the back of her head and she slumps over and voids her bowels all over the place.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
how the hell is hillary going to give an inaugeration speech outside in winter

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
very carefully

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

Bill drives her around in the Gropemobile

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

Men o pause

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you know what i think hillary is poppin dopes

maybe the president should have to pass a drug screen is all im saying, last thing you want is a rootin-tooter in the white house picking up the nuclear codes phone and ordering pizza

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Don't laugh this is literally the angle they are running with

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
we'll find out later she's on some weird poo poo that nobody has ever even heard of people taking, like michael jackson was

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

Don't laugh this is literally the angle they are running with

*looks at corpse*

Unfaltering gaze! Unwavering stance! How presidential!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AP/status/775160973065908224

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she will never drop out

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

she will never drop out

Hillex: Waiting for the Drop

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

EugeneJ posted:

Hillex: Waiting for the Drop

mods make this the thread title and combine the two hillary health threads so its an unreadable mess

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I would like a more in depth show about the alien nipple issue.

I would call it 'Grey's Anatomy'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fyi she deserves this and alot more so im pretty content with this series of events

• Locked thread