Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
To become POTUS and end up a cuck Alzheimer's man... what a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm seriously melting down over here. For real.

Why hasn't Warren been deployed as a surrogate? Why hasn't Obama? Why haven't I gotten any calls to volunteer? Someone without a tower next to their name please assure me I'm :derp: and that Clinton isn't going to Coakley this election away.

I volunteered once and I get like six emails a day about it but I live in Florida so

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Quick reminder that Trump will be declared the winner of the debates

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/775381857630294016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Perfectly Safe posted:

It's too early.

Strategy.

I just feel like I'm strapped into a car playing chicken while Hillary just :smug: at the wheel and doesn't realize the other guy is not only perfectly fine with crashing and dying but actually welcomes it

But yeah gonna look for leftover ativan after work, since I could probably use one before I become the next Arzy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm seriously melting down over here. For real.

Why hasn't Warren been deployed as a surrogate? Why hasn't Obama? Why haven't I gotten any calls to volunteer? Someone without a tower next to their name please assure me I'm :derp: and that Clinton isn't going to Coakley this election away.

Clinton is a Terrible Candidate, and she's dying. congrats democrats

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/775381822230278144
:allbuttons:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Baloogan posted:

hillary's constant instinctive lies are super duper deplorable

Like that time she lied to the FBI and then they said she didn't so they must be lying too because she is a liar who lies proven by her lying.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Clinton is a Terrible Candidate, and she's dying. congrats democrats

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/775382277043912704

landline only.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Okonner posted:

Warren and Obama could gently caress each other onstage at a rally

:frogon:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

a dog from hell posted:

To become POTUS and end up a cuck Alzheimer's man... what a joke.

but he had an infinite supply of jelly beans, so it's a wash

Slate Action posted:

Quick reminder that Trump will be declared the winner of the debates

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/775381857630294016

ugh dta

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtCr4krjYw

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump asking for a debate with no moderator immediately brings up memories of the "everyone is invincible!" cheat codes from the old Warcraft/C&C games. You forget that the computers guys are ALSO invincible and they're much better at the game than you are. It'd be different, but in that hypothetical reality I realllllly doubt Trump enjoys Hillary reading off a list of his greatest hits and deep tracks in assholery.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

well... I mean it's not a desirable outcome, but they're not wrong...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

All those unpolled minority and young Trump supporters! Bill Mitchell won't stand for it!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

All that town hall proved is that no moderator is better than Matt Lauer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

logikv9 posted:

god loving damnit

you thought cnn wanst run by clowns or..?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

zoux posted:

you aren't exactly the best spokesman for the mental health of your ilk

theres a difference between mentally ill and permadrunk

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

it's kinda stunning noone has taken up the :hitler:/generic fascist comparison in the media

and don't tell me that wouldn't drive pageviews

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

StashAugustine posted:

yes a fifth of jack

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
posting on page 9400 :toot:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Slate Action posted:

Says increasingly nervous man for the 88th time

Hilarious.

paranoid randroid posted:

id be shocked if it was brought up tbh. i have no faith in anyone involved in the political media at this point.

The Trump campaign is bringing it up now. It doesn't need to be pointed out as such - what the Trump campaign is now asking people to do is to accept the description "racist" and then get outraged by the judgement that that is deplorable. It requires freep-level mental pretzeling, which not all R voters are up to.

I just don't see where the upside is here. Who's he talking to? I'm pretty sure he's got almost all the people who gleefully self-identify as racist or whatever.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it's cool that the orange guy is a literal fascist

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

:staredog:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein TRUMP!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Grey Fox posted:

Congrats to Matt Lauer on successfully beating the email dead horse into dust. Long live the walking :abuela:

Matt Lauer's next Today Show (pretaped) interview is Roger Goodell and was going to be on the issues of concussions and the NFL.

It was taped scant hours before the Denver Broncos scrambled Cam Newtons brain with a bevy of headshots.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

CortezFantastic posted:

petition to not allow Boosted to post in this thread until he posts a pic of him outdoors, wearing the hat, holding a sign saying WEARING THE HAT

SIGNED

Eat poo poo BoOsted

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

CHAFEE!

I've changed my mind please come back

PLEASE.

FIX THIS.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

actually if we treated substance abuse issues like the mental illnesses they are and not personal failings of character we'd all be better off

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CHAFEE!

I've changed my mind please come back

PLEASE.

FIX THIS.

you and the other seven chafee supporters are the only ones saying this

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Chokes McGee posted:

I just feel like I'm strapped into a car playing chicken while Hillary just :smug: at the wheel and doesn't realize the other guy is not only perfectly fine with crashing and dying but actually welcomes it

But yeah gonna look for leftover ativan after work, since I could probably use one before I become the next Arzy.

My feeling is that they're going to leave it really late. It should ramp up after the debates, is my guess, and it'll go full bore towards the end of October. I would say that they have the resources to push Trump's poo poo in a really, really long way but doing it too early allows for a comeback narrative to form and they don't want that to happen as it gives Trump the opportunity to drop some of his considerable baggage.

's gonna be exciting.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

CNN just slobbered all over Trump's speech and his political genius of not bringing up Hillary dying.

Then they brought up the fact that Trump is hitting Hillary for being a Hamptons elite, and how it's amazing that a billionaire has been able to do this.

Oh CNN!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

please dont discount the vital fishmech demographic

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The archive of this thread is going to suck when twitter explodes

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/politico/status/775384515271397376

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

please dont discount the vital fishmech demographic

hes probably on probation or something so his opinion dowsnt matter at this time

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I dunno if he's a Chafee supporter, he's too busy having a meltdown about how Hillary is the devil and voting for her is the real throwing of your vote away to have any actual political views

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
a fun and cool media thing is when journalists talk about how they will react to a thing like it's some inevitable event beyond their control

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hes probably on probation or something so his opinion dowsnt matter at this time

Nice probationer erasure here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

chasin after chafee as he leads us all to victory

• Locked thread