Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

My sister asked me a few weeks ago: "How can you support such a hateful, racist candidate?"

It completely changed my views, I'm voting Honest Hillary now.

Both my parents are Republican. Dad's on Team Trump but Mom thinks hes too rude. But she won't vote for Hilary. Sister doesn't pay two shits attention to politics. She might be the smartest one of us honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Cigstomper58 posted:

oh word? You know people aren't buying the whole fascist, racist, Russian traitor schtick anymore right? His poll numbers inch up slowly but inevitably the shriller you get. You need a new angle.

it's pretty much true

putin is using his dumb rear end and racist bannon wants to cut the jews

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

reallivedinosaur posted:

she's a drat sight better looking than chelsea thats for sure

i mean that is some shadow over innsmouth poo poo right there

not relevant

but he still wants to gently caress his daughter

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Thank god Donald Trump is a Hulkamaniac. https://youtu.be/MlhowZb0m-s

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

That Robot posted:

he's a fat piece of poo poo who deepthroats putin

he's not honorable in the least

It wasn't claimed that Trump was honorable, it was claimed that he was more honorably than Hillary. In a way that implies this is a massive achievement because he isn't honorable in the slightest.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cigstomper58 posted:

Both my parents are Republican. Dad's on Team Trump but Mom thinks hes too rude. But she won't vote for Hilary. Sister doesn't pay two shits attention to politics. She might be the smartest one of us honestly.

Your sister sounds hot.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Dubplate Fire posted:

Thank god Donald Trump is a Hulkamaniac. https://youtu.be/MlhowZb0m-s

he's a real american

fights for the rights of every man

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

reallivedinosaur posted:

holy gently caress i think chelsea is a pepe!

how is it i just saw this

fuckin lol

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

reallivedinosaur posted:

holy gently caress i think chelsea is a pepe!

how is it i just saw this

The rarest Pepe.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

The DNC is the victim of a crime — an illegal cyberattack by Russian state-sponsored agents who seek to harm the Democratic Party and progressive groups in an effort to influence the presidential election," Brazile declared in a statement Tuesday.

after kneecapping the progressive candidate the DNC is real concerned about progressive politics

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

That Robot posted:

not relevant

but he still wants to gently caress his daughter

We get it, you watch The Daily Show.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany posted:

still waiting on an epic "Drump f" burn

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Theophany posted:

not since stewart left

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

not since stewart left

racist.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I found this disturbing video of a woman proudly displaying white-supremacist iconography

:nws: :nws: :nws:
https://i.imgur.com/Nme3Od1.gifv

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I've heard misogynist too

If a person who's racist and misogynist meets a black woman does one hatred override the other or do they combine to a new form of super hatred?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope Hillary is remembering to stay hydrated I've passed out like four times today because I forgot to sip my water.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

tetsul posted:

If a person who's racist and misogynist meets a black woman does one hatred override the other or do they combine to a new form of super hatred?

They cancel out.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Irradiation posted:

They cancel out.

If she's hot yes

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol the news is saying that the big scoop from the leak is that Colin police called trump "a national disgrace" in the emails. Talk about burying the lead!

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I feel like neoliberalism has sort of faded and now the new ideology seems to be this pro-capitalist intersectional feminism.

The people cheerleadering the whole thing think of themselves as participants in righteousness.

Sad thing is, the consumer culture itself often rejects the forced and often tacky attempts at diversity.

This alt right thing, the somewhat new American view of feminism/PC poo poo, the Iraq war, the majority that think they live in a democratic system, stepping back an just looking at it, its just a poo poo show.

I don't see how things are going to get better, it looks like you guys are hosed.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/776135704078389248

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this bill tryin 2 become a law

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
email Colin Powell owns

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So do Russian hackers. They own.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

InterFaced posted:

So do Russian hackers. They own.

he's romanian bitch at least give him tha much

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
dicking bimbos

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

whoflungpoop posted:

dicking bimbos

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Colin Powell has nothing to hide except his extra spicy hot takes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

btw emails also contain warnings that hill couldn't climb steps to a podium on her own in 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

30,000 private Colin Powell emails got leaked and apparently it's like nothing but game and poo poo talk. Anyway apparently Hillary Clinton loving hates Obama, which might dampen Obama's new plan to vigorously campaign with Clinton

https://mobile.twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846049009197057

Good poo poo.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
His assessment of Hilary is pretty much exactly what I've always thought of her. Powell must hate women too.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
I want all future email leaks to be filtered through Colin Powell.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Speaking of that word why did people in C-SPAM (before it was the abuela fan club) always say "bimbo eruption"? Is that a term Hillary used or something when she was defending bill from accusations?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Sethex posted:

I feel like neoliberalism has sort of faded and now the new ideology seems to be this pro-capitalist intersectional feminism.

The people cheerleadering the whole thing think of themselves as participants in righteousness.

Sad thing is, the consumer culture itself often rejects the forced and often tacky attempts at diversity.

This alt right thing, the somewhat new American view of feminism/PC poo poo, the Iraq war, the majority that think they live in a democratic system, stepping back an just looking at it, its just a poo poo show.

I don't see how things are going to get better, it looks like you guys are hosed.

WTF is this DnD poo poo.

Alternately, source your quotes.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

People were worried about John McCain kicking the bucket as soon as he became prez, and he's still kicking

Dumbass Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to croak as soon as she wins

Smh women can't do anything right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Man I'm loving these hot takes you guys are compiling from the alt-right

• Locked thread