Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jaguars hunt gators and crocs. In the water.

[video type="youtu"]DBNYwxDZ_pA[/video]

Stupid app.

https://youtu.be/DBNYwxDZ_pA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Fun fact:
A coconut is about as hard as a human skull.

I remember reading somewhere that this is a preferred method for jaguar hunting for bigger game as well. Other big cats go for the throat, jaguars just bite the head once and *crunch* done.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

FreudianSlippers posted:

Fun fact:
A coconut is about as hard as a human skull.
I learned two things that night: a coconut is about as hard as a human skull, and the PCP in Bali is stronger than stateside.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

Jaguars hunt gators and crocs. In the water.
https://youtu.be/DBNYwxDZ_pA

Jesus wept, it just stops. It's there, its resisting... and then it's simply not.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MisterBibs posted:

Jesus wept, it just stops. It's there, its resisting... and then it's simply not.

Most wild animals escape a zoo or whatever, and i shrug and figure it will get caught or killed in short order.

A jaguar escapes and i poo poo myself and hide in an armored bunker.

They are scarier that geese.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RFC2324 posted:

Most wild animals escape a zoo or whatever, and i shrug and figure it will get caught or killed in short order.

A jaguar escapes and i poo poo myself and hide in an armored bunker.

They are scarier that geese.

You're trapped in a warehouse.

Between you and the only way out is a jaguar and three or four geese freely wondering around. They don't know where you are and haven't crossed each others paths yet, but they do know that you and the other animal(s) are in the building.

What do you do?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

MizPiz posted:

Between you and the only way out is a jaguar and three or four geese freely wondering around. They don't know where you are and haven't crossed each others paths yet, but they do know that you and the other animal(s) are in the building.

What do you do?

Kill self.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Would you rather fight a jaguar size goose or a bunch of I guess house cats.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

What do you do?

I find the geese and kick their asses because geese are hollow-boned dipshits and I'm a grown rear end man literally thirty times their body weight. Who the gently caress is afraid of birds, it's the dumbest thing.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Bowl doesn't rhyme with know you dumb dog! GAW :mad:

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

What do you do?

Find a turtle and flip it onto its back.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Who the gently caress is afraid of birds, it's the dumbest thing.

Ask an Austrailian about... The war.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Who What Now posted:

I find the geese and kick their asses because geese are hollow-boned dipshits and I'm a grown rear end man literally thirty times their body weight. Who the gently caress is afraid of birds, it's the dumbest thing.

Go kick a cassowary, I dare you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

Go kick a cassowary, I dare you

I said birds, not dinosaurs.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

The saddest thing is when Wikipedia editors made that page remove the "war stats" sidebar.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

RareAcumen posted:

Our national shame.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That jauguar was so good at not making spalshes and just being aware of its effect on the envrionment.

wow that was rad

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SKY COQ posted:

Our national shame.

Don't sweat it. If it were the US it would have taken decades, trillions of dollars, spawned more than a few annoying movies about how bird war is hell/bird war heroes are awesome, and we'd have still lost.

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 04:23 on Sep 15, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q36_8s5z6S8

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I've also seen poop emoji stickers that call them funny frosting

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

AlmightyBob posted:

I've also seen poop emoji stickers that call them funny frosting

'Funny frosting' is the term I use for a very different bodily product.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

MizPiz posted:

What do you do?

Go left.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'd been meaning to take a picture of this sign for a few years, and was pretty sad when they changed it, but luckily the internet was there to help me find the original

And here is the updated sign
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.9485435,-122.5279112,3a,26.5y,138.31h,88.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWuMqdGPSib8MIzTVQhTqhA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Cockscultping.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

I'd been meaning to take a picture of this sign for a few years, and was pretty sad when they changed it, but luckily the internet was there to help me find the original

And here is the updated sign
https://www.google.com/maps/@37.9485435,-122.5279112,3a,26.5y,138.31h,88.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWuMqdGPSib8MIzTVQhTqhA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I used to live ~1 minute from here. My brother stopped to take a pic of the sign years ago. An old man in a Mercedes was lurking around the parking lot.

"Can I help you with something?" the old man asked my brother.

"No thanks," my brother replied.

The old man waited a while and then left. My brother took a pic of the sign. Feel kinda bad for the clueless plastic surgeon.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SKY COQ posted:

Our national shame.

No we're talking about the Emu War, not Queensland.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Thump! posted:

Go left.

You have been eaten by a grue

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Welp, that seals it, I'm never going into the ocean ever again.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Memento posted:

No we're talking about the Emu War, not Queensland.

Queensland at least contains most of the tourists. Darwin is our real national shame, because it's not even worth mentioning as a capital city in conversation. Even Perth is generally remembered to exist by most people, if only to pity the people living there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Queensland at least contains most of the tourists. Darwin is our real national shame, because it's not even worth mentioning as a capital city in conversation. Even Perth is generally remembered to exist by most people, if only to pity the people living there.

Queensland elected Pauline Hanson, twice.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This narrator makes me want to murder all of humanity.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

This narrator makes me want to murder all of humanity.

Is it the honey badger guy?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Cats still do that. Just wander up to a house and go, "okay, I live here now." :3:

Twice when I was a kid random cats came into our place to have their kittens. Once right on the sofa, that is not a good place for kittens.

Did you live in a house without doors?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Gorilla Salad posted:

The cable in the top image features connectors which are reversible.

Actress Monica Bellucci starred in a movie called Irreversible where she gets brutally raped in an alley.

lol?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tiggum posted:

Did you live in a house without doors?

I think that place didn't have screens in the windows. So in the summer when the windows were open cats could just come in. Cats have no respect for private property.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Even Perth is generally remembered to exist by most people, if only to pity the people living there.

Also the dragon riders are pretty cool

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

FactsAreUseless posted:

Your hand talks?

He's dating Jennifer Lopez, didn't you hear?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Also the dragon riders are pretty cool

Always wanted to see the majestic sky lizards do battle over the baked earth of Australia.

• Locked thread