Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Well this sure is a thing

https://twitter.com/Earlsimxx/status/776343468822130688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
It's good thing those engines aren't in road cars, as I think anyone that owned one would never actually keep their license.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Puddin posted:

It's good thing those engines aren't in road cars, as I think anyone that owned one would never actually keep their license.

As if the people who could buy it and afford to run it wouldnt just leave it rotting on some pedestal.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/5LzSEXe.gifv

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

:staredog:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Owns

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

I'm actually sitting here at work with tears in my eyes. Good lord.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

neeeeever lift

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

this is so good

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Cross posted from the Charger thread, as well as the CineD poster thread:

I was never really interested in Agents of Shield, but I'm in for a Ghost Rider Charger.

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs
There's a lack of BIG TURBO STRAIGHT 6 in here; so here's some shots of my old Supra. 80k daily driven at an SEC college with zero breakdowns, aside from a blown up tranny from cresting 520 whp

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"Hmm I need some pictures of my car, what should we do?"

"Oh I know we're in the midwest so let's drive around until we find an old silo and use that for a backdrop. Also we should make sure to do this in the middle of the day."

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

this man knows whats up, never lift

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that this didn't end in death or that Viking Skull didn't post it.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

xzzy posted:

"Oh I know we're in the midwest so let's drive around until we find an old silo and use that for a backdrop. Also we should make sure to do this in the middle of the day."

Also make sure to watermark your photos because you are a professional photographer

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

slide jobs rule

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

:catstare:

I AM

:catstare: :catstare:

SO HAR

...never mind. It's gone now.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
My brain cannot quite process the fact that a BMW 134 is making those noises.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that this didn't end in death or that Viking Skull didn't post it.

Haha this was my same thought. Even scrolled up again to see if it was him.

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs

xzzy posted:

I live in the rear end-crack of deep South GA, sir. Kindly respect my inbred heritage. We were out running country roads. Sorry you don't have those in whatever "city" you live.

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs

Octopus Magic posted:

Also make sure to watermark your photos because you are a professional photographer

My buddy did those, added his watermark. He is a professional drifter, much like you sir are a hater .

Here's the photgrapher's M52 turbo 325i, started life as a shell, swapped to 24V towards Senior year, and went turbo in 2013 or so. It's mighty, around 475 to the tire & pretty darn reliable.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Falken posted:

My brain cannot quite process the fact that a BMW 134 is making those noises.

It's the automotive version of wrong gun sounds being added in post.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Holy. Actual. Balls. :allbuttons:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I appreciated the mk. 4 Supra, gently caress the haters.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

geeteeslow posted:

My buddy did those, added his watermark. He is a professional drifter, much like you sir are a hater .

Here's the photgrapher's M52 turbo 325i, started life as a shell, swapped to 24V towards Senior year, and went turbo in 2013 or so. It's mighty, around 475 to the tire & pretty darn reliable.

THis is lit.
Lit af.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Lego Caterham for sale October 1, $80:

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-ideas-caterham-seven-620r-21307-officially-announced/

LEGO Ideas Caterham Seven 620R (21307) by Allen Tran, on Flickr

Closest I'll ever get to one.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

It's good to see that millennials are still buying accounts.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
bape's actually a 35-yr old brooklyn hipster. nobody buys accounts for these dead gay forums anymore.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

That's awesome, and I'm surprised it's under $100.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Slim Pickens posted:

bape's actually a 35-yr old brooklyn hipster. nobody buys accounts for these dead gay forums anymore.

#truth

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, the parking lot at my school has the craziest mix of cars that I've seen in one parking lot. I've spotted a Mercedes SL AMG in the lot (probably staff, though I wouldn't put it past being a student given the area), modded cars of all stripes, and this awesome thing:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

iospace posted:

this awesome thing:

1954 F100

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Wait, are we saying big turbo Supras owned by people who use the term "haters" unironically is awesome ai car poo poo, now?

Because I might not be into cars anymore.

(Don't post your own car in this thread unless it, you, or both are absolutely loving mental AI)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Big power Supras are pretty great but it's an autoooooooo

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

MetaJew posted:

How old are you op

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MetaJew posted:

Most of us are millennials.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

eyebeem posted:

Wait, are we saying big turbo Supras owned by people who use the term "haters" unironically is awesome ai car poo poo, now?

Because I might not be into cars anymore.

(Don't post your own car in this thread unless it, you, or both are absolutely loving mental AI)

Big turbo anything can definitely be AI, you don't have to be best mates with the owner to like a car.

I do agree don't post your own car though.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

Most of us are millennials.

I'm pretty sure "millennial" is a catchall for everyone born in the past 35 years. So if you were born in 1980, and had a kid in 2010, both you and your kid are millennials. Sorry for your luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I suspect a lot of us fall into this category. Self included.

https://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/

eyebeem fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Sep 16, 2016