Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

randombattle posted:

The only thing that matters.
:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I'm desperate for cash so into the rabbit's hole I go....

@nachtgoon

S2 - Prostitution
S3, K1 - Alternate Dimension, Novel-length bio
S4, C3 - White Orion, Max Boob Slider
S5 - Child prodigy
P2 - Parts of bio classified
P3 - Raised as chattel
P4 - Furry
P5 - Daddy issues
O1, C5, K4 - Slave, Thousands of years old, and special powers!
O2 - Related to Famous Canon Character - He literally is a canon character
O4 - References to two other fandoms in bio (Space Battleship Yamato & Ultraman Nexus)
O5 - Uniform violates every known standard
C1 - Special Forces
C2 - Entitlement Complex
K2, K3? - Alien of Unknown Origin, Orphaned though age not specified

Infidel Castro fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 25, 2016

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

And they fly the Retardedprise because of course they do.

I wonder which 3D modelling deviant artist they commissioned that off.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

What the gently caress is with the human shadow behind the special needs Galaxy anyway?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
To know what a shadow should look like would require going outside where there is adequate light therefore

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Asimo posted:

What the gently caress is with the human shadow behind the special needs Galaxy anyway?

thanks for pointing this out to me as i was distracted by everything else wrong with that image i hadnt even noticed

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

It's not the foreground character's shadow or something since it's in a completely different pose. Was the gal-x just pasted over the image since it doesn't match anything in it? If so then why is the shadow a different pose and what was the point of all the white space? And if not, why is the ship casting a human shadow? Why is the font so horribly kerned and misaligned? Is the background some sort of cotton candy space vulva? Why are the woman's shoulders swollen and bulging? What thought processes or lack thereof lead someone to make a render of an underdressed starfleet officer condescendingly offering a cookie?

It gets more and more incompetent the more you stare at it, especially if you have even a vague eye for art and composition. :psyduck:

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Asimo posted:

It's the spirit of her super special ship that is a beautiful snowflake and also alive and also half demon and half angel just like her.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I would have guessed cat-rabbit hybrid.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

I would have guessed cat-rabbit hybrid.

It can be multiple things!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I was just doing driveby reads on the MMO forum, bored, but now I'm bookmarking this thread having never touched the game because the weird role player bios from STO made my afternoon.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

randombattle posted:

It's the spirit of her super special ship that is a beautiful snowflake and also alive and also half demon and half angel just like her.
Ah yes, of course.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Panch posted:

I was just doing driveby reads on the MMO forum, bored, but now I'm bookmarking this thread having never touched the game because the weird role player bios from STO made my afternoon.

Dude, these are nothing. STO, if nothing else, is some seriously good people watching from a bile-fascination standpoint.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Psycho Landlord posted:

Dude, these are nothing. STO, if nothing else, is some seriously good people watching from a bile-fascination standpoint.

Yeah, those bios make up just a tip of the ice berg as far as STO pubbies are concerned. I wish we had all the Ivey/Xean/LinaMia/other spergs logs collected and compiled in one place.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Psycho Landlord posted:

Christ I almost dare immerse myself in the filth but I don't think I have the inclination. I can't imagine where you go from "Made a 'here have a cookie' image macro of my in game persona."

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Panch posted:

Christ I almost dare immerse myself in the filth but I don't think I have the inclination. I can't imagine where you go from "Made a 'here have a cookie' image macro of my in game persona."

Oh my sweet innocent child. I envy you.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

DancingShade posted:

Oh my sweet innocent child. I envy you.

I wish I could go back to a time where I hadn't played the brony fleet mission.

The age of innocence has passed for me...

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I was reading the newspaper today and came to a startling realization, Xean has become President of the Philippines.

"Mr. Duterte has responded to criticism by going on the offensive. This month, he called Mr. Obama a “son of a whore” and threatened to repeat the slur in person if Mr. Obama challenged him on extrajudicial deaths as the two crossed paths at a regional meeting in Laos."

"Ms. de Lima, a former secretary of justice, has also criticized Mr. Duterte for a nationwide spike in extrajudicial killings since he became president that he has encouraged — vowing, for example, to kill 100,000 criminals within six months of taking office."

"Mr. Duterte has also accused Ms. de Lima of taking drug cartel money — a charge she denied — and suggested that she hang herself."

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I was recently informed about a new and pernicious form of autism among the reddophiles.

Some of them get really really really upset if you call the Admiralty system "rear end" or "ASSJOBS' or "ASScards.'

Like full on autistic meltdown upset.

Especially this :reddit:

[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: ASSJOBS and rear end are about as stupid as names as someone could come up with
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Its called Admiralty not Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: No where in game does it say Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: ITs loving stupid
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: People keep trying to make rear end, which has two letters which aren't even in the systems name, happen
[9/15] [RedditChat] Kirara@FuturePastNow: The name wouldn't bother me, except the people who came up with it and pushed it are some of the dumbest forum scum
[9/15] [RedditChat] Rox Nava@Callen151: Its just stupid and doesn't make sense
[9/15] [RedditChat] Rox Nava@Callen151: Its called Admiralty. Ship System are no where in the name of it
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Except no where in the game or in the dev blogs is it called Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: It's a stupid name created by some stupid childish people
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Not going to waste my ec on a pathetic scum like you

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
love to grind dat rear end

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday: Nothing to do but grind rear end

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I Doff my ASShat to them.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

hakimashou posted:

I was recently informed about a new and pernicious form of autism among the reddophiles.

Some of them get really really really upset if you call the Admiralty system "rear end" or "ASSJOBS' or "ASScards.'

Like full on autistic meltdown upset.

Especially this :reddit:

[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: ASSJOBS and rear end are about as stupid as names as someone could come up with
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Its called Admiralty not Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: No where in game does it say Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: ITs loving stupid
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: People keep trying to make rear end, which has two letters which aren't even in the systems name, happen
[9/15] [RedditChat] Kirara@FuturePastNow: The name wouldn't bother me, except the people who came up with it and pushed it are some of the dumbest forum scum
[9/15] [RedditChat] Rox Nava@Callen151: Its just stupid and doesn't make sense
[9/15] [RedditChat] Rox Nava@Callen151: Its called Admiralty. Ship System are no where in the name of it
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Except no where in the game or in the dev blogs is it called Admiralty Ship System
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: It's a stupid name created by some stupid childish people
[9/15] [RedditChat] Emergency Callen IM@Callen151: Not going to waste my ec on a pathetic scum like you

The official name is the Admiralty System. You need Admiralty System Ships to do it.

You need the rear end to do the grind. Can't grind if you don't got rear end.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

randombattle posted:

The official name is the Admiralty System. You need Admiralty System Ships to do it.

You need the rear end to do the grind. Can't grind if you don't got rear end.

Admiralty System Ships & Brief Use Temporary Tokens

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
I wish I never infiltrated house of banished orion girls. I still regret it.

fakemirage
Nov 6, 2012

Can't see the haters.

BombermanX posted:

Tells us your tale, oh grand master Butts.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Admiralty System Ships & Brief Use Temporary Tokens

BUTTs just aren't as good as a nice reusable rear end.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

A single bank tab devoted to nerve tonics. Which reminds me- remember when I bought all the nerve tonics and resold them for 250k each? That good ol' nerve tonic racketeering business. Kingpin butts.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BombermanX posted:

Your sacrifice for the greater good shall never be forgotten.
I still remember that audio feed of Liamia talking about his um, "preferred play style" with a new recruit.

At least it was an adult sounding recruit.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

DancingShade posted:

Your sacrifice for the greater good shall never be forgotten.
I still remember that audio feed of Liamia talking about his um, "preferred play style" with a new recruit.

At least it was an adult sounding recruit.

My favorite was when Lina built his own HOBO website and put his home phone number on it; Kattiea called to remind him about his Dental appointment and the number disappeared from the site real fast after that.

Also, if anyone remembers way, way back in Old Droz times when an RP fleet named "Office of Naval Intelligence" helped regularly contribute to Aiko's blog with evidence of TROLLING, only to lose their poo poo when they realized the blog was "Hacked." Of the two leaders of that fleet, Robas (Traar) became cool and Dental, and the other leader, Callen (same Callen in Druk's chat log), became an admin for Redditchat.

Two very different paths.

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

MREs - They're whats for breakfast, lunch AND dinner !
For Bio Bingo, can we use bios created by a web comic author who had a Star Trek web comic going from 2011 to sometime in 2014 ?

Strip switched artists at some point...

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

What is wrong with literally every single person in that comic.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Those bios are too normal.

fakemirage
Nov 6, 2012

Can't see the haters.
Bort confirms something we already knew.

https://twitter.com/BorticusCryptic/status/776839300725944320

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Well, there goes the Hall of Fame...
So does that mean Borticus aged almost-infinitely quickly when his birthday came?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WEn-9zs1U

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
Ok, here's my completed card. I never want to have to do this again.

@OGS-Remix

S1 - Multiple previous ships were blown up - I didn't get the whole bio, but he lost a couple more after the shown ones.
S2 - Prostitution
S3 - Alternate Dimension
S4 - Maxed boob slider
S5 - Child Prodigy
P1 - Rape backstory
P2 - Parts of bio are classified
P3 - Raised as chattel
P4 - Furry
P5 - Daddy issues
O1 - Special powers
S3 - Related to famous canon character
O4 - At least two other fandoms in the same bio
O5 - Uniform violates every known standard
C1 - Special forces member
C2 - Entitlement complex
C3 - White Orion - Blue Orion, but I do have a white orion as well.
C4 - Mind of an adult body of a child
C5 - Thousands of years old
K1 - Novel length bio
K2 - Race/species of origin unknown
K3 - Orphaned before 10
K4 - Master/Slave
K5 - Best in class at the academy

And a palette cleanser: http://imgur.com/GBvw871

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!