Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Mazerunner posted:

whats your psn? I have em

somera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Hey guys, what's the trials map this week?

It's just random on all the maps in the playlist.

Also it seems bugged and there's no cards and no items drop.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Your mom and I already did a flawless run all up in that.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

it's first light but strangely enough vehicles only

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

wtf is the year 2 exotic primary between Tlaloc and Mida at the kiosk?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Boolean Gemini?

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

No the only Y2 primary I'm missing is Jade Rabbit, it's two to the right of that

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is the best loving time I've ever had in a video game.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

victrix posted:

Some glitch

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

victrix posted:

I don't see anything between tlaloc and mida.

The only scouts are boolean, touch, rabbit, tlaloc, mida.

So I dunno?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Hello new thread what's this iron business? As a casually poo poo player I am looking forward to the great variety of strikes that iron will offer me.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
What about an aegis of the reef with perfect balance and full auto

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

FishBulb posted:

What about an aegis of the reef with perfect balance and full auto

Mine has counterbalance and full auto and it's become my favorite gun.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Well I have a wide variety of kell's cloaks and devil's bonds and they're loving awesome

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This is our initiation.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

TaurusOxford posted:

mine has those AND perfect balance, plus outlaw for PVE. i really don't deserve it

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
So pvp folks they are getting rid of the current version of Shaxxfall. Just a heads up if you're holding onto any bounties.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i'm such a casual i just realized they nerfed my tripmines

all those hours honed landing them on enemies/pugs, ignoring my health & family now wasted :(

boz
Oct 16, 2005

TaurusOxford posted:

Saw you with that last night and became very jealous.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

I'm edging hard rn bros. dead orbit, new monarchy, vanguard, crypto and variks loving stupid rep that only gives me lovely garbage

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

FishBulb posted:

So pvp folks they are getting rid of the current version of Shaxxfall. Just a heads up if you're holding onto any bounties.

Is this in the patch notes somewhere? It took me forever to get that one ready to turn in on all three dudes.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

FishBulb posted:

Awww, and I just unlocked the Shaxxfall bounties too. Is it a significant change?

Also, just got a Hawksaw from a Crucible rep pack with Hammer Forged/Casket Mag, Rangefinder, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel. Is this a good roll?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
How the gently caress are so many people getting Space AIDS in Greenland

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Turkey Farts posted:

Is this in the patch notes somewhere? It took me forever to get that one ready to turn in on all three dudes.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45240

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

How the gently caress are so many people getting Space AIDS in Greenland
LFG and private games. i got all 5 for my hunter because why not.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Turkey Farts posted:

a help article

quote:

Introduced with Destiny: The Taken King, Lord Shaxx offered the Weekly Crucible Bounty titled The True Meaning of War. Completing 5 Weekly Bounties would complete this bounty, leading to an endgame reward.

The True Meaning of War is being retired with the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron. After the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron, this bounty cannot be completed, as Shaxx will no longer offer the other Weekly Crucible Bounties required. Players may abandon this bounty to remove it from inventory.

Lord Shaxx will offer a new way to earn reputation and end game rewards with the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron.

It sounds like if you have a completed bounty you'll still be able to cash it in next week, but after the iron banner bounties just vanishing you might be better off turning it in now rather than waiting.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Doc Dee posted:

Also, just got a Hawksaw from a Crucible rep pack with Hammer Forged/Casket Mag, Rangefinder, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel. Is this a good roll?

Buy the crucible vendor Hawk before Tuesday. It's good roll.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

But the YouTuber who made the ROI-prep video told me to do these!!1!

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

gently caress it I'm holding onto them just to see. They won't give me anything useful if I pop them today and the article is a little shifty on whether they'll be removed automatically like the weekly IB ones were. Hail Satan.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I want to be good at Crucible but I suck so bad. It feels like I'm locked out of half the game. :smith:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
To me it sounds like bungo won't be giving us rewards for tmow bounty turn in after roi drops. I wish they would be explicit about it though. That article is not written by someone who understands the playerbase audience.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I got a thing from rankup packages.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

There's no trials this week is there? So it's not possible to finish the mountaintop quest if you haven't done the elimination/trials thing yet?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Blind Rasputin posted:

There's no trials this week is there? So it's not possible to finish the mountaintop quest if you haven't done the elimination/trials thing yet?

Elimination is open to this weekend, with trials closed it will be super sweaty and suck balls if you don't have a fireteam.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Blind Rasputin posted:

Elimination mode of crucible works!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I was thinking about getting back into Destiny but the amount of content in ROI (return on investment heh) seems pathetic for $40 Cdn. Are they just banking on addicts at this point?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I was thinking about getting back into Destiny but the amount of content in ROI (return on investment heh) seems pathetic for $40 Cdn. Are they just banking on addicts at this point?

Yeah, a lot of people that play Destiny are in the "all in" category, myself included.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Keep in mind that while ROI had only 5 campaign missions, there will likely be a lot of extra missions unlocked after it, like Taken King did. Size-wise it's supposed to be in between TTK and Dark Below

Taken King by itself is cheap now, but when it launched it was $40 US and didn't even include Dark Below or House of Wolves at the time although it required both of them. So ROI being $30 US was expected

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I tested and confirmed that you can give your nanite buffs to even low levels. Level 2 hunter without their super unlocked picked up my orb and killed an enemy to get all the buffs. That's crazy. So if you have an alt you want to power level I can give you all the buffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
So I can poz underageleveled guardians?

• Locked thread