Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ken there is notorious for taking KS funds and then claiming he's run out of money before he actually delivers anything. Don't expect Spinward to be anything more than what he's posted unless somebody lights a fire under his rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Kingdom Death Kickstarter 2 announcement! For reprints! They haven't even finished delivering the first one. Can't wait for the shitstorm.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

For real reals? That's impressively terrible, but I'd like a source.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Terrible Opinions posted:

For real reals? That's impressively terrible, but I'd like a source.
The source is that I signed up for the newletter a long time ago.

quote:

Let’s go ahead and make it official. We will be launching a kickstarter to fund the reprint of Kingdom Death: Monster on Friday November 25, 2016 - Black Friday. I will be offering no details or glimpses, as I prefer to keep it a surprise.

quote:

Final KD:M Kickstarter Update still planned for Sept, but might slip to October.
Lantern Festival - Still planning announcements this month, might slide to October, really hoping it won’t.
Aya Painting Guide - Complete
Kara Black Skin Painting Guide - Complete
Digital Art book - Joe, Anna and I have been working on it!
Holiday White Speaker Nico Settlement Card - Going to add this to the printed card pack (along with the cards from the recently released plastic models, that many backers already have). These will be available for cost + labor + shipping.
My intention is to have one final update for all the outstanding rewards listed above. While it was scheduled for September, a few things might push it back. Regardless, I want to ensure that Kickstarter 1 is %99.999999 wrapped before we launch Kickstarter 2.

The fact that the Lantern Festival has a handful of models that need to be in there (4 - 5) and it is already the middle of September means that I doubt there is any good news about that.

EDIT: The fact that they post this poo poo on a newletter instead of, I dunno, the GODDAMN KICKSTARTER PAGE has me salty as well.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
Greg Stolze's fiction anthology Kickstarter just posted an update with the cover art and interior layout preview: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gregstolze/thank-you-for-screaming/posts/1683859

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I'm in the casual development of a small card game (like lost legacy, love letter, etc) with about 20 cards.

Assuming the production quality is there (I have a network of experienced illustrators from my time in the games industry and can get anywhere from ludicrous talent on down, I've sourced high quality manufacturing, etc), what numbers would you expect as a TG Kickstarter guy?

For an illustrator example, here's a buddy of mine's older work for Cthulu Rising (while I'd love to work with him specifically I'm just providing this as a quality bar example).

My assumption is these prices look very reasonable, but I don't kickstart things any more and I was always a videogames guy (I'm a video game developer by day) and not a TG guy.

My basic kickstarter pricing looks something like this:

$10k-$12k total ask, which ought to cover the bare bones illustration and manufacture to meet kickstarter demand plus some initial storefront inventory, paying myself nothing out of this (I'm handling design, biz, web development / eventual storefront setup, graphic design, and the big one is fulfillment, which is going to be a poo poo ton of free labor and where a lot of my savings are compared to going with a fulfillment center / drop shipper). The bulk of this is paying for a non-poo poo illustrator.

$10 Early Bird single copy of the game, free US shipping (I don't necessarily want to sell outside of the US at this time as international shipping becomes very unpredictable from a cashflow standpoint)

$15 Late Backer single copy of the game, free US shipping

$20 Early Bird 2 copies of the game, free US shipping (2 copies lets you play a mashup variant or gift to a friend)

$25 Late Backer 2 copies of the game, free US shipping

$750 Your Likeness as a card illustration / character design

I might toss some more "more copies of the game at reasonable discount / combined shipping" but I don't feel like a Premium Box Set or T-Shirt With Bullshit On It are exciting offers for an unknown's first game.

Am I in dreamland here or is this cheap enough that you'd back it? Is it too cheap that you'd expect me to fail / the game to be of poor quality? If the total ask was $20k would you feel like I was being more reasonable? Do my tier prices seem out of whack?

Would you pay $20 for one copy of the game at retail, knowing it is only 20 cards + rule cards and a tuck box?

In comparison, lost legacy is MSRP at $10, but it is fewer cards and I won't have their economy of scale. If I did have that I could probably drop the MSRP to closer to $10-$12 instead of $15, but I won't hit that with a kickstarter, because I'd need to scale both manufacturing and distribution which kickstarter numbers won't help me with.

To hit my $10k funding goal I would need to sell 100 early bird copies, 100 dual early bird copies, and about 500 late backer copies. Anyone who bites on the Likeness (which I could possibly drop to $500?) will make a significant dent in those numbers, counting for 75/50 sales.

Any feedback you guys can provide would be super useful.

I'm not worried about the production side in the slightest as making games is kind of what I do, but I'm not sure if this is appealing to the kind of folks who throw money at TG kickstarters.

My goal for this game is not to make money but to rather walk a project through its full paces so I can learn from this for the next game I want to make, which will be much larger in scope as a complex board game and have an ask that is closer to $30k.

My hope is that after 3 games or so I might actually have enough market presence to make non-kickstarter sales on these games that finally start paying me money, until then it will be for The Love Of Games.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I'll definitely say don't make the early bird discount $5 on a $15 game since that seems like a huge discount to later backers. Make it a buck if you have to have it. $4 is nothing, isn't going to dissuade people who want the game and the discount is just a nice little bonus that won't annoy later backers.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Electric Hobo posted:

I'll definitely say don't make the early bird discount $5 on a $15 game since that seems like a huge discount to later backers. Make it a buck if you have to have it. $4 is nothing, isn't going to dissuade people who want the game and the discount is just a nice little bonus that won't annoy later backers.

Thanks! I hadn't thought about it being viewed as too steep a discount and devaluing the MSRP.

$15 seems reasonable for a game of this size with free shipping?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'd check on the actual cost of shipping before committing to anything, and unless the cards are oversized (tarot-card sized?) or extremely high quality, $20 seems steep for components that are comparable to a single CCG booster.

If that's all the game requires and it's a brilliant design, maybe $12-15 at retail would be appropriate.

20 cards with a pamphlet is mini-game territory.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

moths posted:

I'd check on the actual cost of shipping before committing to anything, and unless the cards are oversized (tarot-card sized?) or extremely high quality, $20 seems steep for components that are comparable to a single CCG booster.

If that's all the game requires and it's a brilliant design, maybe $12-15 at retail would be appropriate.

20 cards with a pamphlet is mini-game territory.

yeah I am targetting $15 MSRP, I thought $20 was way too much to ask for. It sounds like $12/$13 is probably a better early bird price and $15 is the MSRP cap.

I am familiar with the actual shipping costs in the US, which is why I want to limit it to that. It all goes to poo poo when I start looking at Canada or Mexico, and if there's an ocean involved it's just not feasible at this time.

I have all the logistics figured out, it just ultimately comes down to a lot of free work on my part (which I don't have a problem with, and which I called out above) to keep the asking price low. At the $10k and pricing structure I've built in, the kickstarter will pay for itself outside of my labor, but once the KS is complete anything I sell will get to start paying me instead of paying development costs and at that point I will be able to reasonably make a large enough margin to justify all the free labor I put in.

My endgame expectations here are to break even but exit the kickstarter launch with a mailing list of folks who hopefully enjoyed the game enough that I can loop in for a larger game later, plus I will have discovered any problems on a cheap project so if I did budget incorrectly I can cover those failures out of pocket, whereas I wouldn't be in the position to do so if the budget was $30k instead of $10k.

Also after so many years in the videogame industry working on huge projects I just want to actually make something that is mine and not The Company's or A Collaboration of 100 Individuals Attributed To This Director.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012

clockworkjoe posted:

Greg Stolze's fiction anthology Kickstarter just posted an update with the cover art and interior layout preview: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gregstolze/thank-you-for-screaming/posts/1683859

Nice to see his story from Inverse World being referenced, I was pleasantly shocked to see they'd gotten him to write a piece for that book.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Sigma-X posted:

yeah I am targetting $15 MSRP, I thought $20 was way too much to ask for. It sounds like $12/$13 is probably a better early bird price and $15 is the MSRP cap.

I am familiar with the actual shipping costs in the US, which is why I want to limit it to that. It all goes to poo poo when I start looking at Canada or Mexico, and if there's an ocean involved it's just not feasible at this time.

I have all the logistics figured out, it just ultimately comes down to a lot of free work on my part (which I don't have a problem with, and which I called out above) to keep the asking price low. At the $10k and pricing structure I've built in, the kickstarter will pay for itself outside of my labor, but once the KS is complete anything I sell will get to start paying me instead of paying development costs and at that point I will be able to reasonably make a large enough margin to justify all the free labor I put in.

My endgame expectations here are to break even but exit the kickstarter launch with a mailing list of folks who hopefully enjoyed the game enough that I can loop in for a larger game later, plus I will have discovered any problems on a cheap project so if I did budget incorrectly I can cover those failures out of pocket, whereas I wouldn't be in the position to do so if the budget was $30k instead of $10k.

Also after so many years in the videogame industry working on huge projects I just want to actually make something that is mine and not The Company's or A Collaboration of 100 Individuals Attributed To This Director.

I think I would need to know more before I backed but you're in the right territory for my random KS impulse purchase.

Things I'd need to see from a KS include a sample of play, beta rules, maybe printers proofs if this is a quick ship game. I think your ask is right, I worry about fulfillment, but want to support your ambition having operated in Central IT for a game company I can understand where this desire comes from.

Flavivirus
Dec 14, 2011

The next stage of evolution.

Sigma-X posted:

I'm in the casual development of a small card game (like lost legacy, love letter, etc) with about 20 cards.

Assuming the production quality is there (I have a network of experienced illustrators from my time in the games industry and can get anywhere from ludicrous talent on down, I've sourced high quality manufacturing, etc), what numbers would you expect as a TG Kickstarter guy?

For an illustrator example, here's a buddy of mine's older work for Cthulu Rising (while I'd love to work with him specifically I'm just providing this as a quality bar example).

My assumption is these prices look very reasonable, but I don't kickstart things any more and I was always a videogames guy (I'm a video game developer by day) and not a TG guy.

My basic kickstarter pricing looks something like this:

$10k-$12k total ask, which ought to cover the bare bones illustration and manufacture to meet kickstarter demand plus some initial storefront inventory, paying myself nothing out of this (I'm handling design, biz, web development / eventual storefront setup, graphic design, and the big one is fulfillment, which is going to be a poo poo ton of free labor and where a lot of my savings are compared to going with a fulfillment center / drop shipper). The bulk of this is paying for a non-poo poo illustrator.

$10 Early Bird single copy of the game, free US shipping (I don't necessarily want to sell outside of the US at this time as international shipping becomes very unpredictable from a cashflow standpoint)

$15 Late Backer single copy of the game, free US shipping

$20 Early Bird 2 copies of the game, free US shipping (2 copies lets you play a mashup variant or gift to a friend)

$25 Late Backer 2 copies of the game, free US shipping

$750 Your Likeness as a card illustration / character design

I might toss some more "more copies of the game at reasonable discount / combined shipping" but I don't feel like a Premium Box Set or T-Shirt With Bullshit On It are exciting offers for an unknown's first game.

Am I in dreamland here or is this cheap enough that you'd back it? Is it too cheap that you'd expect me to fail / the game to be of poor quality? If the total ask was $20k would you feel like I was being more reasonable? Do my tier prices seem out of whack?

Would you pay $20 for one copy of the game at retail, knowing it is only 20 cards + rule cards and a tuck box?

In comparison, lost legacy is MSRP at $10, but it is fewer cards and I won't have their economy of scale. If I did have that I could probably drop the MSRP to closer to $10-$12 instead of $15, but I won't hit that with a kickstarter, because I'd need to scale both manufacturing and distribution which kickstarter numbers won't help me with.

To hit my $10k funding goal I would need to sell 100 early bird copies, 100 dual early bird copies, and about 500 late backer copies. Anyone who bites on the Likeness (which I could possibly drop to $500?) will make a significant dent in those numbers, counting for 75/50 sales.

Any feedback you guys can provide would be super useful.

I'm not worried about the production side in the slightest as making games is kind of what I do, but I'm not sure if this is appealing to the kind of folks who throw money at TG kickstarters.

My goal for this game is not to make money but to rather walk a project through its full paces so I can learn from this for the next game I want to make, which will be much larger in scope as a complex board game and have an ask that is closer to $30k.

My hope is that after 3 games or so I might actually have enough market presence to make non-kickstarter sales on these games that finally start paying me money, until then it will be for The Love Of Games.
On the art side of things I'd say that looks fine - it's actually pretty eye-catching and using a single artist helps maintain a clear and consistent product identity. For a game this size, though, people will focus on rules design over all. Make sure you can communicate what makes your game special quickly and easily.

A good point of reference might be Daniel Solis' recent Pod X kickstarter - that was a 19-card game with a $13 msrp that ended up doing very well. One lessons I'd take from it are to put some option for at least Canadian shipping, even if it's expensive - otherwise you're just leaving money on the table. Also, have a pledge level for digital files - it costs you nothing and allows people to get involved at a lower commitment on their end.

Finally I'd say 10k would look a bit high to me. I'm sure you've done your stats, but with ~$3 shipping and <$2 printing costs per deck you only breaking even at $10k sounds like you're spending a lot on art - at least $6k for 20 pieces and tuckbox art seems a bit over the top. Personally I'd see if I could have simpler but still high-quality illustrations for the cards, and save my big guns for whatever piece you put on the box. As a point of comparison, for What Ho, World! I paid £55 each for the 10 character illustrations and £600 for the box art.

By the way, your friend's art looks great and I have a Cthulhu-y game coming up - do they have a blog or website I can check out?

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Flavivirus posted:

On the art side of things I'd say that looks fine - it's actually pretty eye-catching and using a single artist helps maintain a clear and consistent product identity. For a game this size, though, people will focus on rules design over all. Make sure you can communicate what makes your game special quickly and easily.

A good point of reference might be Daniel Solis' recent Pod X kickstarter - that was a 19-card game with a $13 msrp that ended up doing very well. One lessons I'd take from it are to put some option for at least Canadian shipping, even if it's expensive - otherwise you're just leaving money on the table. Also, have a pledge level for digital files - it costs you nothing and allows people to get involved at a lower commitment on their end.

Finally I'd say 10k would look a bit high to me. I'm sure you've done your stats, but with ~$3 shipping and <$2 printing costs per deck you only breaking even at $10k sounds like you're spending a lot on art - at least $6k for 20 pieces and tuckbox art seems a bit over the top. Personally I'd see if I could have simpler but still high-quality illustrations for the cards, and save my big guns for whatever piece you put on the box. As a point of comparison, for What Ho, World! I paid £55 each for the 10 character illustrations and £600 for the box art.

By the way, your friend's art looks great and I have a Cthulhu-y game coming up - do they have a blog or website I can check out?

You're pretty right about the art costs, they're the majority of the costs. I haven't shopped around to see how low I can get things yet because I'm looking to do a round of playtesting before I start paying for art from folks but I'm trying to aim for the higher end. I'm looking to do a few preliminary pieces out of pocket to launch the thing, and my goal with my questions here is to figure out what a reasonable budget to reign in my art spends. If a $10k ask is unreasonable then I definitely need to drop my art spend, but the kind of folks I want to work with are not the kind of folks who are going to work cheap. I have student and school connections and some junior folks to tap if I'm looking to launch things cheap, but my desire is to be more Fantasy Flight than Cheapass Games.

Jim's got stuff here:
https://www.artstation.com/artist/JamesDaly
and here:
https://jmd3.cgplus.com/

and like 5 other places because he is apparently terrible at keeping things organized and updated. He's a pretty awesome dude and in addition to the work he's shown here he did concept for the Witcher and for Firefall (which is the project I met him on) so I don't think he's going to be in that same price range.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy funded and I have to say it looks pretty cool, a self-contained box that has everything shaved down to essentials with lots of stuff already done for you while being tweakable. I've never played GURPS but I've heard the true problem, where it got the rep for being overly convoluted, is in choosing what to bring in. The system just dumps a bunch of poo poo in your lap and says "Have fun!" Once you sort that out, and leave out some of the more ill-advised subsystems (like Vehicles) it's pretty fast, right?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Lightning Lord posted:

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy funded and I have to say it looks pretty cool, a self-contained box that has everything shaved down to essentials with lots of stuff already done for you while being tweakable. I've never played GURPS but I've heard the true problem, where it got the rep for being overly convoluted, is in choosing what to bring in. The system just dumps a bunch of poo poo in your lap and says "Have fun!" Once you sort that out, and leave out some of the more ill-advised subsystems (like Vehicles) it's pretty fast, right?

GURPS is a great game once it gets going, but yeah, compared to D&D there's a poo poo ton of heavy lifting involved in the setup, especially if you want to try to embrace the "you can run/play ANYTHING!!1!!1!" potential (don't do this starting out).
Also, char gen can get really fiddly, but once the game is rolling it's pretty intuitive if you understand the bell curve on 3d6.*

The Dungeon Fantasy boxed set looks like it'll be a decent entry product for those who want to murderhobo and try out GURPS.

*Fun story, my first GURPS game I eyeballed a lot of the numbers before I really understood how things worked in GURPS (starting RPGs with d20 broke my brain) so the players in my Ghostbusters: LA game couldn't land a shot on the ghost of a troll wrecking an RV show.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'm planning on launching a kickstarter for another of my gamebooks but this time round I want to solicit help from the KS people (pretty much charging to design a limited number of items, characters and storylines for those people interested in doing such a thing). For the base book I wanted to charge $6 for which you get a DriveThruRPG voucher when it's done that allows you to buy the book in a few different formats at cost or download the pdf for free. I did pretty well last time round with printing my own books but the printing and especially postage costs were obscene. Anyway are people usually cool with DriveThru in this way or does it put you off?

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
There've been a couple of kickstarters using drivethru fulfillment for printing stuff that have run into problems with misprints or other issues.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I'm planning on launching a kickstarter for another of my gamebooks but this time round I want to solicit help from the KS people (pretty much charging to design a limited number of items, characters and storylines for those people interested in doing such a thing). For the base book I wanted to charge $6 for which you get a DriveThruRPG voucher when it's done that allows you to buy the book in a few different formats at cost or download the pdf for free. I did pretty well last time round with printing my own books but the printing and especially postage costs were obscene. Anyway are people usually cool with DriveThru in this way or does it put you off?

A lot of RPGs do exactly this now. DTRPG has a page with some information on it: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/crowdsource.php

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Dagon posted:

A lot of RPGs do exactly this now. DTRPG has a page with some information on it: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/crowdsource.php

yeah i read that but i was just curious if people saw that on a campaign and lost interest or not. Personally I like it because you can spread the costs over however long there is between the KS and when it actually comes out without much risk (since you can get the PDF for whatever you pledged in most cases) but yeah just wanted to know

Flavivirus
Dec 14, 2011

The next stage of evolution.
I've fulfilled through DriveThru and it was fine, aside from fielding endless requests along the lines of 'I never received a code from DriveThruRPG, can you send it to me again?'

lord_daeloth
Jun 2, 2004

For me, seeing the Drive Thru fulfillment used actually tends to put me a bit at ease, especially when it comes to indie publishers or first time creators (which I know you aren't, but yeah). At least then I know that the project won't fail due to misjudging printing/shipping costs and all that. Plus, the pricing tiers are usually low enough that I can jump in on a physical book tier at a crazy low price when I might not otherwise be able to afford a big ole hardback rpg, and I can worry about paying the rest when the at-cost coupon comes in.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Yeah Drive thru doing the forfillment is a plus for me and the rest of my gaming group.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Holy poo poo I just got word that my hardcopy of Metamorphosis Alpha is getting ready to ship. :psyduck:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Flavivirus posted:

I've fulfilled through DriveThru and it was fine, aside from fielding endless requests along the lines of 'I never received a code from DriveThruRPG, can you send it to me again?'

lord_daeloth posted:

For me, seeing the Drive Thru fulfillment used actually tends to put me a bit at ease, especially when it comes to indie publishers or first time creators (which I know you aren't, but yeah). At least then I know that the project won't fail due to misjudging printing/shipping costs and all that. Plus, the pricing tiers are usually low enough that I can jump in on a physical book tier at a crazy low price when I might not otherwise be able to afford a big ole hardback rpg, and I can worry about paying the rest when the at-cost coupon comes in.

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Yeah Drive thru doing the forfillment is a plus for me and the rest of my gaming group.

Thanks, I'll definitely go with them this time round. I was a bit embarrassed by how much my book cost to print and ship so I ended up stacking on stretch goals and wound up making very little money off the thing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Evil Mastermind posted:

Holy poo poo I just got word that my hardcopy of Metamorphosis Alpha is getting ready to ship. :psyduck:

I know right, that's my longest KS that's still 'any day now guys' that I haven't written off. Mostly because he did send out PDFs, so the book was at least finished, if not printed.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
He's also been extremely communicative and apologetic. And his teenaged daughter has leukemia.

Other super late creators could learn a lot from Jamie in terms of communication and transparency.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

What's really amazing is that despite all that, he's still not as late as Far West.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Just got my copy of Roll Player, and it looks really nifty!

Also a bag of 73 hefty dice has a nice feel to it. :rolldice:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Peas and Rice posted:

He's also been extremely communicative and apologetic. And his teenaged daughter has leukemia.

Other super late creators could learn a lot from Jamie in terms of communication and transparency.

I wonder if that has anything to do with his previous industry experience. You know, used to having to explain himself to his contemporaries, his superiors, heads of different divisions, and, potentially, investors. All of which teaching that, if someone has financial investment in something you're working on, communication is key. You know, since he used to be in charge of trying to sell D&D as an educational tool for TSR and was head of the division formed for that venture.

Also, wow, that is horrible to hear about his daughter. Hope she beats it.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
You may very well be right. But you'd think at least James Wallis would have a similar amount of experience and would be more communicative and transparent too, but nope.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Eloy Lasanta has relaunched the KS for the Empire's Reign supplement for Ninja Crusade. Looks like the main difference is the lower goal and some rejiggering of the stretch goals.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Awww yeah, got my copy of International Incident. :getin:

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
doomedhighbornmanchild.exe

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!

The saddest thing? I really thought that was the kickstarter title, because I´d have backed something with that premise immediately, regardless of price, but for that project...well, it looks mediocre, even for UE4. And frankly, they say so little about the project itself. And I´d trust Stewart Wieck about as far, as I can throw him. You can guess how far that is. Meh.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Awww yeah, got my copy of International Incident. :getin:

Did you get any tracking information before Nathan sent it out? I just need to see if I need to actually check my mailbox, which is usually 95% mass mailed bullshit for the 3-4 people who lived in my place beforehand.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Just got my copy of Roll Player, and it looks really nifty!

Also a bag of 73 hefty dice has a nice feel to it. :rolldice:

I ended up buying a copy of this after checking out the campaign and watching Radho's video. It looks really solid.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

thelazyblank posted:

Did you get any tracking information before Nathan sent it out? I just need to see if I need to actually check my mailbox, which is usually 95% mass mailed bullshit for the 3-4 people who lived in my place beforehand.

No, I received no indication it had been shipped beforehand. It came first class USPS in a nice little flat-rate bubble padded envelope. Ship date was listed as 9/16/16 (or at least that is when the shipping label was printed). So ~2-3 days from Chicago to me in California.

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.
Voyage of Fortune's Star, a 7th Sea video game, is live on Kickstarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

It looks like a Neverwinter Nights 2 module. Maybe even NWN1