Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

betterinsodapop posted:

Yikes! I'm left wondering why that guy didn't get a bit of a running start.

People often think after jumping off a cliff, you travel in a nice curve from horizontal to vertical. Imagine the curve of a circle, 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock. (moving forwards an equal amount of moving downwards)

In reality you move outwards only a few feet, and downwards for the rest of your life.

The second reason is cliffs are not purely vertical. That wouldn't be structurally sound. They tend to slope out more at the bottom so you need to jump farther than you think you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Negrostrike posted:

He's probably 100% immune at this height, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQzuQ8Hve-Y

Ew, Crystal Pepsi.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Ak Gara posted:

People often think after jumping off a cliff, you travel in a nice curve from horizontal to vertical. Imagine the curve of a circle, 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock. (moving forwards an equal amount of moving downwards)

In reality you move outwards only a few feet, and downwards for the rest of your life.

The second reason is cliffs are not purely vertical. That wouldn't be structurally sound. They tend to slope out more at the bottom so you need to jump farther than you think you do.

The answer is actually 'He was loving stupid and didn't bother checking out where he was jumping'

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Trig Discipline posted:

2:25 is the sound you make when you just realized you probably have three seconds left to live

When I die I'm gonna be silent about it so that people think that I knew what I was doing

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
In the dildo thread, where cross-discipline efforts have produced an elf dong people are buying to prepare for SASS:

Xun posted:

Welp turns out I accidentally got it shipped to my parents because I'm dumb and forgot that my PayPal address isn't right

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That elf dong thing is producing content for so many threads forums-wide.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Adix posted:

In the dildo thread, where cross-discipline efforts have produced an elf dong people are buying to prepare for SASS:

I feel like the words in this post would make more sense in a different order because I don't know what on earth this means

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
There's a dildo thread?

What makes an elf dong different than any other dong?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh my sweet summer child

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

NeurosisHead posted:

I feel like the words in this post would make more sense in a different order because I don't know what on earth this means

From what I gathered :

-People started talking about elf dicks
-A dido engineer said he can make their dream a reality
-.???
-Profit! :shepspends:

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

From what I gathered :

-People started talking about elf dicks
-A dido engineer said he can make their dream a reality
-.???
-Profit! :shepspends:

-a dildo engineer posted in ask/tell
-hundreds/thousands of well-sourced words were written about tolkein elf dicks by a regular of goon doctor
-the elf dildo took form
-many goons are ordering said elf dick, some "for secret santa"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

DontMockMySmock posted:

What makes an elf dong different than any other dong?

Wow, is it Dong Passover already? Time flies.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Adix posted:

-hundreds/thousands of well-sourced words were written about tolkein elf dicks by a regular of goon doctor
-the elf dildo took form

link?
ed: nm, found it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Adix posted:

-the elf dildo took form

I wonder how much money they made. Didn't think elf dicks would be such a cash cow. Figure people would be more into dwarf dicks, what with the girth and all.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

I wonder how much money they made. Didn't think elf dicks would be such a cash cow. Figure people would be more into dwarf dicks, what with the girth and all.

irony is a growth sector

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Somehow I think brake-checking a cop while clogging up the left lane is not the best idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrEf3-O2s8

the yesss at 1:25 makes the video

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Leaving aside the "what were you expecting to happen here" issue, the greatest schadenfreude is that kid's loving hair.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hi! I'm Adam Conover, and this is Adam Ruin Tables.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

U.T. Raptor posted:

Leaving aside the "what were you expecting to happen here" issue, the greatest schadenfreude is that kid's loving hair.

Maybe he's a kid from 1988 and his hair is actually totally bad rear end.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Serious question is this the It's Tape kid?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scarf posted:

Serious question is this the It's Tape kid?

Tyler?!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Adix posted:

irony is a growth sector

unlike your dick

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Wrong thread, the driver straightens it out at the very end and barely skips a beat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And some say he is still spinning down the street to this very day.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Enos Cabell posted:

Somehow I think brake-checking a cop while clogging up the left lane is not the best idea.
On the other hand, what on earth is that cop doing following that closely in the rain.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Strudel Man posted:

On the other hand, what on earth is that cop doing following that closely in the rain.

Being a dick?

I get it, lane-hogger is also a dick, probably an oblivious one who hasn't looked at his mirrors in a half hour.
But come on..he could have easily lit him up long enough for a lane change and leave it at that. But no, instead Mr. B.T.Justice is following at 10ft in that rain on the interstate for ten minutes.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

a better strategy is downshift so you slow down but your brake lights don't come on so the cop rear ends you without it appearing as if you hit the brakes when they check the camera footage assuming the camera is running(which is very likely in a case like this where an officer is following to write an easy ticket)

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

im pooping! posted:

a better strategy is downshift so you slow down but your brake lights don't come on so the cop rear ends you without it appearing as if you hit the brakes when they check the camera footage assuming the camera is running(which is very likely in a case like this where an officer is following to write an easy ticket)

a better strategy is not intentionally causing a car accident

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
poo poo way to find out they burn hot enough to melt metals...

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

poo poo way to find out they burn hot enough to melt metals...

Wonder if he had a crown. :stonk:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I love the schadenfreude where someone does something stupid, and they panic so bad that the camera just flips the gently caress out.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Here's the dong thread. They're still being made and sold. Get your puntl today!

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Here's the dong thread. They're still being made and sold. Get your puntl today!

Is this why the forums got DDOSed?

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Today I woke up to these two emails:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Roundabout sequel is looking good.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This is like those old NES racing games where your car hits an oil slick and spins on its axis while continuing it's momentum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well it's not like it would move off in some other direction away from its momentum

(I know what you mean though)