Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
tl;dr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Daco Vato posted:

NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN.

edit: hooray for chatlogs pre cultural revolution where goons flung the hard R with reckless abandon or like the feckless shits they are. So glad I missed that.

as if aryth gives a gently caress

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

I even bolded the funny bits
Also if you cant read that in under 3 minutes i dont know how youve gotten this far in life

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure I gudposted you too hard and blew up your computer or something.

Why does the computer have to blow up? This is a textbook example of Islamophobia which is rampant in the culture of gsf and is morally reprehensible and despicable. Shame on you bbtb3

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
just because we can do something in under three minutes doesn't make it worth doing. Like fuckin yo girl homie #gottem

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

just because we can do something in under three minutes doesn't make it worth doing. Like fuckin yo girl homie #gottem

You played yourself if youre admitting to finishing in under 3 mins :smug:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
when you get to a certain age it's all about efficiency my boy.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Grinch posted:

(11:47:35 AM) aryth: cause niggers can run fast

:eyepop:

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
wow hey you caught the thing I just got done commenting on. You are a special kind of bad poster. The kind bad posters like me call bad posters. That's pretty bad.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

when you get to a certain age it's all about efficiency my boy.

Yeah I can see why youd want to perpetually disappoint every woman that begrudgingly gives you a pity gently caress before she nopes the gently caress out on the Casper Express to ghost town
much more efficient

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Vio Motherfucking Geraci: great poster or the greatest poster?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
I appreciate the (organizational) value of the whole cultural revolution thing, but does it really bother you how they talk in their own channels?

At least we try to have a decent, not-very-racist-at-all front-facing shtick, unlike TEST who communicate exclusively in racial epithets and memes.

If only MSNBC could be convinced that the middle management dino is a pro-ISIS meme.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

Yeah I can see why youd want to perpetually disappoint every woman that begrudgingly gives you a pity gently caress before she nopes the gently caress out on the Casper Express to ghost town
much more efficient

:drat:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Baculus posted:

I appreciate the (organizational) value of the whole cultural revolution thing, but does it really bother you how they talk in their own channels?

At least we try to have a decent, not-very-racist-at-all front-facing shtick, unlike TEST who communicate exclusively in racial epithets and memes.

If only MSNBC could be convinced that the middle management dino is a pro-ISIS meme.

it doesnt bother anyone but PL guys

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
A few months ago, maybe two, a player on comms starts calling every other thing gay like, "This is gay. That's gay." The standards of video game conversation aren't very high, but they're higher than that. So I ask the guy to stop using gay to describe things he dislikes.

Then Syndic jumps in and says, "The cultural revolution happened because people were painfully unfunny." In that sequence: hey man could you maybe not / the cultural revolution

I went into full brainlock. What do you say when one of the most painfully unfunny people you know drops the mother of all thought-terminating cliches in defense of using "gay" as a pejorative

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Elsa posted:

A few months ago, maybe two, a player on comms starts calling every other thing gay like, "This is gay. That's gay." The standards of video game conversation aren't very high, but they're higher than that. So I ask the guy to stop using gay to describe things he dislikes.

Then Syndic jumps in and says, "The cultural revolution happened because people were painfully unfunny." In that sequence: hey man could you maybe not / the cultural revolution

I went into full brainlock. What do you say when one of the most painfully unfunny people you know drops the mother of all thought-terminating cliches in defense of using "gay" as a pejorative

ur gay

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
that's what it was though, its up to you (not actually you creepyman) to decide what's funny

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

beside the point :colbert:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Elsa posted:

beside the point :colbert:

please continue to lecture us on what's socially acceptable frozenpussy

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Mind you I don't actually believe anything he just said. But even so, he's not really one to talk about it.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Elsa posted:

But you're always in brainlock mode?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
does anyone in this thread play eve?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Blazing Zero posted:

I used to play EVE. Last night I dreamt about playing EVE. Does that count?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Blazing Zero posted:

hello I play eve online

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Blazing Zero posted:

I've been too busy playing Eve to post in this thread for the last 25 pages.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
-Missartaq

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

Mnoba posted:

SESFAN QU'LAH IS THE BEST PUT THIS IN YOUR BIO IF YOU AGREE
................./^)
.............../../
............./../'.¯./'¯./´¯¯:¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.¡´
............\..............(
..............\................/
SESFAN IS NUMBER #1 SESFAN IS #1

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

Blazing Zero posted:

No

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Players play. Posters post.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Blazing Zero posted:

Will you ever get a new post? I mean, it's either this or "who are you?"

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
not really playing eve thinking about it though.

My new avatar is really fuckin dumb and whoever pink-texted me wasted :10bux:

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Daco Vato posted:

not really playing eve thinking about it though.

My new avatar is really fuckin dumb and whoever pink-texted me wasted :10bux:

:triggered:

and no it's not me lol

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Daco Vato posted:

My new avatar is really fuckin dumb

MLYP

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

realtalk fellas: I support a dead gay spaceship game with no less than 40 subs a month :eyepop: although obviously I don't actually pay CCP any cash, other players who can't think good do.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
you are clearly superior

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

it's all the weed I smoked makes me really smarts

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Blazing Zero posted:

Greetings! :D

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Zodium posted:

realtalk fellas: I support a dead gay spaceship game with no less than 40 subs a month :eyepop: although obviously I don't actually pay CCP any cash, other players who can't think good do.

Technically youd have a more negative financial impact on CCP by paying your subscription fees with USD. Just throwing that out there.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Baculus posted:

Technically youd have a more negative financial impact on CCP by paying your subscription fees with USD. Just throwing that out there.

Even if the exchange rate is bad they still have no marginal cost per unit so I dunno what you are thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

pseudanonymous posted:

Even if the exchange rate is bad they still have no marginal cost per unit so I dunno what you are thinking

thing he is thinking:

plex: $20
sub: $15 or less if you buy more than one month at a time

• Locked thread