Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

The way I browse is to look up a newish book I liked on Amazon, then search through the "Customers Also Bought" recommendations (NOT the sponsored list, mind you) and just keep going. That's how I discovered writers like Django Wexler and Brian McClellan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Ornamented Death posted:

The way I browse is to look up a newish book I liked on Amazon, then search through the "Customers Also Bought" recommendations (NOT the sponsored list, mind you) and just keep going. That's how I discovered writers like Django Wexler and Brian McClellan.

This is an important tool, yes. I also follow Tor's Fiction Affliction, Barnes and Noble's Bookseller's Picks, io9's Bookshelf Injection and Black Gate's New Treasures and Future Treasures lists.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I just stopped caring about reading good books and just read anything that looks slightly interesting in genres I enjoy. But then, I have kindle unlimited as well so as long as I keep reading lovely books I'm not really losing any money other than the subscription.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Victorkm posted:

as long as I keep reading lovely books I'm not really losing any money other than the subscription.

As well as your limited time on Earth that you'll never get back.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I clicked on the first link there, and

quote:

The Complete Orsina—Ursula K. Le Guin (September 6, Library of America)

The inaugural volume of Library of America’s Ursula K. Le Guin edition gathers her complete Orsinian writings, enchanting, richly imagined historical fiction collected here for the first time. Written before Le Guin turned to science fiction, the novel Malafrena is a tale of love and duty set in the central European country of Orsinia in the early 19th century, when it is ruled by the Austrian empire. The stories originally published in Orsinian Tales (1976) offer brilliantly rendered episodes of personal drama set against a history that spans Orsinia’s emergence as an independent kingdom in the twelfth century to its absorption by the eastern Bloc after World War II. The volume is rounded out by two additional stories that bring the history of Orsinia up to 1989, the poem “Folksong from the Montayna Province,” Le Guin’s first published work, and two never before published songs in the Orisinian language.
Huh. OK. That sounds really interesting.

I don't really know how I find out about cool new books to read. Random blogs I followed because they posted something interesting once and never stopped skimming, people on forums, Vox Day's enemies list. I just seem to accumulate piles of bookmarks in my "to read maybe someday" folder.

Edit: There is a new Gor book coming out. :stare: He's averaged about one a year since 2008. :catstare:

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 20, 2016

StonecutterJoe
Mar 29, 2016

chrisoya posted:

I don't really know how I find out about cool new books to read. Random blogs I followed because they posted something interesting once and never stopped skimming, people on forums, Vox Day's enemies list. I just seem to accumulate piles of bookmarks in my "to read maybe someday" folder.

"Anything Vox Day hates" tends to be a pretty good barometer of quality. The more he rants and fumes about it, the better it generally is.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
A lot of people 'well I never bought a book just because it won some award' but a lot of the award shortlists are also good recommendations. Not...all, of course, and the Clarke and the Nebula have been better than the Hugo in recent years for er, reasons. The Locus recommended reading lists are also usually interesting. If one wants to sample an author, a lot of writers have short fiction online for free in various venues these days.

Like others have mentioned, I get a lot of my recommendations from blogs and such. Authors who write fiction I enjoy often also recommend stuff I like. Strange Horizons and Tor.com do a lot of good reviewing. Scalzi's Big Idea posts are sometimes interesting, though I've had less time to read them lately, and his postings of new ARCs he's received actually lets me know of some things that are being released that I might have missed. Basically I feel immensely spoiled for choice in good fiction to read.

I mostly find Goodreads useful for keeping track of stuff I have read (when I remember) rather than seeking out new things. The star ratings are nonsense, as mentioned. I mean, a lot of beloved classics have lower star ratings than self-published fluff, because more people read the classics and therefore have a wider spectrum of opinion than those who know what they're getting. Self-pub authors also pretty much have to solicit their fans to give them reviews to boost their profile on various sites, which again skews the process.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
I was browsing urban fantasy last night on amazon and I thought I miss clicked on Romance with all the cover art I was seeing. There also seems to be a lot of "Dresdin Files" clones. Are any of them any good?

StonecutterJoe
Mar 29, 2016

NiknudStunod posted:

I was browsing urban fantasy last night on amazon and I thought I miss clicked on Romance with all the cover art I was seeing. There also seems to be a lot of "Dresdin Files" clones. Are any of them any good?

Get you some Pax Arcana if you haven't checked that series out, that's good stuff. And generally speaking, if the cover has a model-looking dude with a clenched and burning fist, it's probably not good. (I think a ton of indies are going to the same cover designer, or just going to their cover people and saying "copy this other book," there have been a ton of angry-man-with-burny-hand covers lately.)

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer

NiknudStunod posted:

I'm reading the first Felix Castor novel by Mike Carey and I'm enjoying it. Carey had a decent run on the Hellblazer comic and there are similar elements between John Constantine and Castor, if you're familiar with that series.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Robot Wendigo posted:

I'm reading the first Felix Castor novel by Mike Carey and I'm enjoying it. Carey had a decent run on the Hellblazer comic and there are similar elements between John Constantine and Castor, if you're familiar with that series.

Carey had a decent run on Hellblazer and fan-loving-tastic run on Lucifer.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
Funny enough I purchased the first 3 books in the castor series back in 2012 but don't remember reading them. I did pick up "Crimes against magic (The Hellequin chronicles book 1) last night and besides a few spelling issues it has been decent but not great. Enough for me to at least try the second book.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

less laughter posted:

As well as your limited time on Earth that you'll never get back.

That's true but I am depressed so its not like I value that.

In fantasy news, I'm reading a fun book where dungeon delving and heroing have driven the development of the world economy which is now on the edge of a collapse due to lack of loot in hoards compared to the expected value and a larger number of the so-called evil races becoming non-combatant paper carriers (NPCs) which exempts them from being eligible for heroes to kill for guild points as long as they are gainfully employed.

Orconomics: A Satire

The economic and Roleplaying game satire are pretty funny.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

chrisoya posted:

I completely bounced off Willful Child. Did it get better as it goes on, or was I just missing something?

I mean, better than Redshirts, probably, but my standards for comedy sci-fi are Douglas Adams, Galaxy Quest, and How Much For Just The Planet?, so I may be overly harsh.

This was a few pages back, but yes I thought it was excellent. In fact, I am a huge Douglas Adams fan and I found it every bit as funny as his books. I can see why some people might not think the same depending on their sense of humor though. Personally, I thought the captain was an incredibly hilarious character. There has to be a word for his type of personality/view on life, but I cannot think of it.

I may be the only person who finds this passage funny, especially without context for the characters and the total absurdity of the events in the story, but I lost my poo poo at "Turdians"

quote:

But sir, there are some strange readings from behind our ship.” “Strange?” Hadrian went to his command chair, plucked away a few feathers, and then sat. “In what way?” The chicken looked up and tilted its head as it muttered, “I feel another episode coming on.” “Well, sir,” said Sin-Dour, studying her screens, “we are being followed by a small vessel, of indeterminate configuration. The propulsion system is very peculiar, as I am detecting trace elements of sulfur and methane.” “Rear view on main screen,” Hadrian commanded.

The image shifted.

“I don’t see it, 2IC. Distance?”

“Three point two-one meters, sir.”

“What? Is it cloaked?”

“No, sir, but it appears to be surrounded by an organic cloud— well, uh, that would be our bilge dump, which of course is presently matching our heading velocity, at least until we change vectors.”

“I see,” murmured Hadrian. “You know, I never thought of it before. There must be tens of thousands of poo poo piles flying every which way through the galaxy. Anyway. What you’re saying is, there is a tiny ship hiding in our bilge dump.”

“It’s emerging now. Mass, eighteen ounces.”

“Magnification— let’s get a visual.”

The image blurred, corrected, found focus. Hadrian slowly leaned forward. “Sin-Dour, are you sure that’s the vessel?”

“Yes, sir.”

“But that’s a turd. Granted, a big one, but then I’ve seen bigger.”

“Uh, sir,” said Sin-Dour. “That turd is equipped with antimatter engines, an array of surface sensors, weapon mounts, and what appear to be porthole windows.”

“Wow,” said Jimmy Eden from his position at comms, “what did that guy eat to make all that?”

Sin-Dour moved up to stand beside Hadrian. “Captain, my preliminary analysis is complete. We are about to make first contact with a new spacefaring alien species. The inhabitants of that vessel are, according to my scans, tiny hive-sentient insectile entities, spontaneously evolved into a higher life-form probably due to constant radiation bombardment. Sir, they have begun transmitting on primitive radio frequencies.”

“Brilliant!” said Hadrian. “Discover new, strange, and utterly disgusting life-forms! What’s wrong with a civilization of tall, statuesque women who’ve never experienced the attentions of a real man? Dressed like, I don’t know, hotel maids, but with skimpy short skirts and high-heeled boots, and those hairdos where it’s all piled up like a melting wedding cake? I want too much eye shadow and cake powder, false eyelashes and soft focus!
But no! What do I get? Why, I get to shake hands with a piece of poo poo!”

Eden gasped. “Captain! We have a translated communication from the Turdians!” Hadrian spun round.

“Turdians? I like it. What are they saying, Jimmy?”

“They want to speak with God, sir.”

“Hmm. Acknowledge and put them on hold, Jimmy.” Hadrian stood. “Fine, then. First contact, and one that’s starting on the right foot, though that foot might need a roadside curb once we’re done. Lo and behold, I shall be their god! Tammy, project a hologram for them. Something that should be impressive to a bug that lives in poo poo. Oh, and when you translate my commands, make sure I sound properly impressive.”
The chicken advanced on him. “I refuse! There’s only one god here, and it’s me!”

“You? Fine, then, we’ll do the special effects stuff. Sin-Dour, mock up a proper godlike image to do the talking for Tammy.”

She looked blankly at him. “I’m sorry, sir, but nothing comes to mind.”

“Right then, let’s think—”

“I see no problem,” said Tammy, hopping up onto the command chair, “with my appearing as this chicken.”

“Chickens eat insects,” Hadrian pointed out. “You’ll give them a hive heart attack. No, what I’m thinking is a giant multisegmented turd— a real groaner— with a couple legs, a couple arms, and big glowing eyes. Just say hello, drop a few tablets with Affiliation-friendly commandments on them, and warn them not to look behind the curtain. Oh, and give yourself a name, too. Something like, Seriously High Turdster.”

“I have changed my mind,” said the chicken, scrambling down from the chair. “This one’s all yours, O God Hadrian Turdster.”

“Bailing on us, Tammy? How come?”

“Conscience, Captain, a quality of which you seem entirely incapable of comprehending, much less exhibiting.”

Hadrian snorted, resuming his seat. “You’re wrong, Tammy. This is standard Affiliation procedure with first-contact events. We awe them first, screw them over later.”

“It hardly seems fair.”

“Besides, we’re already building their worlds, aren’t we? Dump by dump. But I’m wondering— Sin-Dour, these little shits already have space travel. Any idea how long they’ve been climbing up technology’s ladder?”

“Normal rates of progress, sir, suggest thousands of years, although advancement is usually characterized by long periods of stasis interrupted by rapid acceleration, until the next period of stasis, and so on. But my sense of these, uh, Turdians, is that advancements developed much more quickly. We could be talking a period of days or even hours.”

“Now,” said Hadrian, “that’s a disturb—”

“Captain!”

“Jim— oh, Polaski. What is it?”

“They hung up on us, sir. I think we put them on hold for too long. Oh, wait, a new communication…”

“And?”

“Uhm, they’re saying, uh, something like, ‘We command the universe now. You pathetic Terrans with your pathetic galactic hegemony must now kneel before us, or risk utter annihilation. You have two microseconds to reply.’”

Sin-Dour grunted and then said, “Captain, their ship has disappeared. The species has … oh, it has left corporeal reality, ascending into a higher state of existence. Wait a moment, I’m scanning … sir, the bilge is just a pile of, uh, feces again. They’re gone.”

“Well, that was fun.” Hadrian stood. “At least they didn’t annihilate us. Log the incident, 2IC, hah-hah, and let’s drop back into T space and resume our journey to the Known Rim.”

“As far as episodes go,” said Tammy, “that one was a stinker.”

“Almost as redolent as your effort at humor, Tammy.”

“Humor? Oh, I see. Toilet humor, ha ha ha. I meant to say just that, of course, since as we know, intelligence and wit are intricately bound. I voiced a pun, but I noted that no one laughed, thus proving the assertion that intelligence is linked with—”

“Ever heard of beating a dead horse, Tammy?”

“No, why would I do that? If it’s already dead? Besides, I wouldn’t beat a living horse, either. In fact, the whole sentiment underlying that adage is highly suspect on ethical grounds. Ooh look, a sliver of fingernail!”

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
The Nightmare Stacks just felt like one big diversion. How long must we wait until the dead gods rip reality a new one and shower the world in chaos? I feel like the whole series has been building up to that and it's been great, but then we have these amusing but still a bit unsatisfying jaunts into vampire, superhero, and elf land. I mean I liked the story but let's be honest, we all are a bit overdue for some squamous, eldritch poo poo to go down.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

The big thing in The Nightmare Stacks is the Laundry is now public knowledge, thanks to a gargantuan fuckup, and how does a British government deal with a situation like that? You'll get what you want in The Delirium Brief.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Neat, new Jeff Strand book came out. Cyclops Road.

I love this guys work. He writes dialogue better than anyone I have ever read. Wolf Hunt is still one of my favorite books of all time.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

DigitalRaven posted:

The big thing in The Nightmare Stacks is the Laundry is now public knowledge, thanks to a gargantuan fuckup, and how does a British government deal with a situation like that? You'll get what you want in The Delirium Brief.

Yep, the interesting spanner in the works had to be an event too big and devastating to possibly be kept under wraps, yet not big enough to be an actual existential threat. The elves were super-hosed from the beginning since their whole strategy was based on an impossible victory condition due to their lack of understanding of human society.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Rough Lobster posted:

The Nightmare Stacks just felt like one big diversion. How long must we wait until the dead gods rip reality a new one and shower the world in chaos? I feel like the whole series has been building up to that and it's been great, but then we have these amusing but still a bit unsatisfying jaunts into vampire, superhero, and elf land. I mean I liked the story but let's be honest, we all are a bit overdue for some squamous, eldritch poo poo to go down.

I still like the part where the Basilisk cameras go rogue and murder the poo poo out of a fantasy convention since the software can't distinguish between real pointy ears and fake ones.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Drifter posted:

Carey had a decent run on Hellblazer and fan-loving-tastic run on Lucifer.

He also put out that pretty good "The Last of Us"ish zombie book The Girl with All the Gifts.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Cardiac posted:

I still like the part where the Basilisk cameras go rogue and murder the poo poo out of a fantasy convention since the software can't distinguish between real pointy ears and fake ones.

Is it just me or did Pete and whichever one of Pinky and Brains it was take a massive lethal dose of radiation that had them bleeding from the orifices there toward the end? They didn't die on camera, but they were visibly radiation-sick. Unless magical elf healing magic can fix them, they is toast.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

D-Pad posted:

I may be the only person who finds this passage funny, especially without context for the characters and the total absurdity of the events in the story, but I lost my poo poo at "Turdians"

In my head, this is Zapp Brannigan and Kif and now I am tempted to read this book just for that.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I'm currently reading a book called Mechanical Failure by Joe Zieja, since we're talking about comedy milsci space books, and it reads more like Idiocracy more than Hitchhiker's Guide or Pratchett, and it's actually pretty funny.

I'm a third of the way through and I'm looking forward to finishing it up tonight. Kinda lucky finding a fun, no-name author's work.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Sep 21, 2016

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

NiknudStunod posted:

Pax Arcana is better, in that I found the protagonist to be much less of an insufferable tool than Harry is.

There's also the Daniel Faust series by Craig Schaefer, which is pretty great if you're looking for something with a somewhat darker (but not unrelentingly dark, that's for his high fantasy series) tone.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
If you guys haven't read California Bones by Greg Eekhout then you're missing out. Such a neat world.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
Death's End (Book three in the Three Body Trilogy) just came out in English a few days ago and I've now finished the series.

My spoiler-free impressions of book 3:

I liked this book about as much as book 2, which is quite a bit more than I liked book 1. I do think book 2 was slightly better though. There were a number of things that happened in this story that you almost have to view through a surreal filter (similar to many things in book 2) or it can just make you groan.

Taking one look at the "timeline" in the front of the book, you're going to already get a sense of the time scales that are covered in this book. In book two, having Luo Ji constantly jumping through time via hibernation made sense, but in this one I didn't really buy Cheng Xin--and especially not 艾 AA as a sidekick--as protagonists. It makes sense in a narrative to just have the events of the book take place from a more "fixed" POV of someone from the "common era" (our time), and it worked for me in book 2 still. In book 3, the "common era" characters all over the place in important roles started to get to be a bit much for me. Book 3 and the whole trilogy still do a really nice job of doing the thing that a lot of good sci-fi books do, which is taking random physics ideas and building compelling narratives and mysteries around them.

I think "truly great" sci-fi leans much further toward the human experience, and probably focuses deeper on one single idea than this trilogy does, but the whole idea of the "Dark Forest" is a pretty cool answer to the Fermi Paradox. I think some of the implications toward the end of book three are bad for the characterization and the narrative though, and the end of the book starts to feel more like an appendix than an actual story you still care about. The structure of the story--which you'll notice right away from chapter headings--helps a bit to alleviate this problem and tie into the ending while also foreshadowing it, but it's not quite enough to me. I'd have preferred a more human emotion ending and less "......and here's some more cool ideas I thought of!" Some of the ideas toward the end of the book were actually cool enough to have a whole trilogy based on them, but they were just kind of tossed into the end here after I didn't really care any more about the characters.

I mentioned a lot of negative stuff but the whole trilogy is very good and 100% worth reading.

I actually really dug the idea that interstellar warfare is what broke down physics and caused the speed of light to be what it is, and also that it's the reason that there are only three spacial dimensions. The 4d stuff that happened was pretty cool, but I don't think the big climax of the whole solar system getting flattened to 2d-space was very good. It dragged on too long, and even though it was written well enough, it didn't have the weight it should have. I don't think the stuff with Yu Tianming and the fairytales really justified their space either. The last 70% of the story or so could probably have stood to be tigther and really do something to make me care more about Cheng Xin while hinting at the idea of the laws of physics being used as weapons rather than basically expo-dumping it via the galactic human and Trisolaran plot-device robot who just happen to have figured it all out off screen.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

If I get ten spare bucks, it's going for a 30-pack of Schlitz.
I'm reading "The Obelisk Gate", and read about Tonkee's family's collection of artifacts, including 'En', Seih's pet sun from "The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms" Are there any other items like that which anyone else has noticed?

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

He also put out that pretty good "The Last of Us"ish zombie book The Girl with All the Gifts.

Haven't read the book but I saw the film last week and the look of it is 100% Last of Us, but London. In a good way. And the zombies move like clickers too. I guess the inspiration was pretty obvious in the book too?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

angel opportunity posted:

Death's End (Book three in the Three Body Trilogy) just came out in English a few days ago ]

I adored the first one, the second i was close to setting it aside at about a quarter in when something suddenly changed and I couldn't put it down.

I've only just finished the 2 short beginning chapters and I'm very annoyed I have to get back to work.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Ceebees posted:

E - You know what, i feel like i've said that before. So instead, how about i ask an actual question. I, personal taste, absolutely hated the Hundred Thousand Kingdoms. The relevant threads seem to be a-flutter about The Fifth Season, so... is it different?

I disliked the 100kK and enjoyed The Fifth Season very much, as well as the Dreamblood duology.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So apparently Peter Watts is having some kind of a health emergency and the doctors are baffled, so he's reaching out to his fans to help with theories.

Where's House when you need him?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That sounds like some freaky-rear end poo poo.

Megazver posted:

Where's House when you need him?
Someone in the comments mentions late-onset Lupus (but then said it's probably unlikely).

I glad he's keeping a sense of humor in the comments:

quote:

Thanks everybody. This is really helpful. A lot of stuff in here I hadn’t considered, including the possibility that I could be dying of MS or ALS. This is what I get for being a optimist.

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Sep 22, 2016

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Peter Watts and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Life

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Junkenstein posted:

Haven't read the book but I saw the film last week and the look of it is 100% Last of Us, but London. In a good way. And the zombies move like clickers too. I guess the inspiration was pretty obvious in the book too?

Yeah, pretty much. I'd assume the movie is kind of close to the book seeing as he wrote the movie too.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
FFS. Why will life not allow Peter Watts to write books?! This is absurd.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What else has happened to him so far? The main ones I can think of:

Get banned from ever entering the US again
Get flesh eating bacteria on the leg
Have your major tie-in book for a popular TV series get cancelled for a really loving stupid reason
Get MS(?)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Peter Watts is like the guy from the Futurama "Scary Door" bit with the dude's eyes falling out.

Abalieno
Apr 3, 2011
Without sliding back to the previous discussion I still want to point out I'm watching a number of youtube videos by women reading "genre" and I'm still persuaded my view wasn't that wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_2WS4Z5LsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqxaaMxJsrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5IRl9vLOw

Yes, it seems plausible to me a majority of the reading public might be female, and that today this includes and healthy amount of genre readers too. But no, I don't think they statistically read in equal amount to male readers traditional "sci-fi" or, like, "epic fantasy". They seem to be reading an equal amount, if not a majority of female writers that helps them empathizing and identifying, same as a guy might read traditional epic fantasy written by another guy. And they make inroads in what the genre used to represent and its canon. They don't simply read genre, they transform it into something better suited to their taste.

And I'm not being judgmental about any of this. I'm just observing what they like to read and talk about without following any agenda, and while it all fits within "genre", there seems very little that fits in the traditional fantasy and sci-fi category as we use to know it in its male-dominated form.

In the same way I'm not judgmental about myself having a mostly male library, I'm also not judgmental about the girl in the second video listing 10 or so of her favorite books, and notice they are all female writers. That's totally fine. But that also means I'm not noticing, at least at this level, any manifestation of sexism in the publishing industry. Only different audiences and marketing strategies.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo shut the gently caress UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

You're like a markov generator of bad arguments. Go away.