Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Karate Bastard posted:

Neat! Super-uncalled-for belligerent pettiness is the best petty belligerence.

Me I'm sporting an industrial douche, for reasons that are completely unfathomable to myself :haw:

It's a douche for boiler tanks? Wouldn't they call it something else at the industrial scale?

e: Fuuuuuuck I didn't want to snipe now I gotta find a comic at random real quick

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

PopeCrunch posted:

1930 nightmare theatre was so great, alas there will never be any more because the artist was profoundly depressed and killed himself

show me a sane webcomic artist

Krinkle posted:

It's a douche for boiler tanks? Wouldn't they call it something else at the industrial scale?

e: Fuuuuuuck I didn't want to snipe now I gotta find a comic at random real quick

lol

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

The oglaf people seem to be alright.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

PopeCrunch posted:

1930 nightmare theatre was so great, alas there will never be any more because the artist was profoundly depressed and killed himself

He was cool on social media. We actually had a conversation on facebook once, even though I was a nobody.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Krinkle posted:

You know I'm not sure, but think it's just a normal people douche, only it's big as all gently caress. Sometimes you just gotta do a whole lotta douching I guess.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

You know I'm not sure, but think it's just a normal people douche, only it's big as all gently caress. Sometimes you just gotta do a whole lotta douching I guess.

Christ what a douchehole

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
For those who get hard over a bunch of drug addicts being lovely to one another, the current Humble Book Bundle includes a Megg Mogg and Owl compilation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
nice

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wolverine wasn't Jewish. And he also wasn't a Wolverine as a baby.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Wolverine wasn't Jewish. And he also wasn't a Wolverine as a baby.

Excuse me I believe you'll find that canonically Wolverine's bone claws were always part of him they were merely ENHANCED by his adamanitum skeletal bonding!!

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

ImpAtom posted:

Excuse me I believe you'll find that canonically Wolverine's bone claws were always part of him they were merely ENHANCED by his adamanitum skeletal bonding!!

Excuse me but canonically, except in the case of mutants with excessive static physical mutations, such as Nightcrawler or Morph, the mutations do not become active or apparent until puberty.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
it was probably the weakest out of all the comics posted anyway, who cares about the nerd reasoning

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Wait a second . . .

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Geniephillia is really common, dude.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Genies don't even have lower body.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Genies don't even have lower body.

That's what wish #1 is for.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
drat, son!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I love that he has a wizard's hat for no goddamn reason.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard posted:

I love that he has a wizard's hat for no goddamn reason.

Why wouldn't a wizard wear a wizard hat?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Munchables posted:

Excuse me but canonically, except in the case of mutants with excessive static physical mutations, such as Nightcrawler or Morph, the mutations do not become active or apparent until puberty.

Mutations can also manifest in times of extreme duress and torturous pain, like during circumcision...

Wait don't I was just kidding.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rough Lobster posted:

Mutations can also manifest in times of extreme duress and torturous pain, like during circumcision...

Wait don't I was just kidding.

Let me tell you about Silent Hill...

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://thedoperider.blogspot.fr/

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Holy poo poo, the guy who did The Bus has a comic about a weed skeleton cowboy?

This might be the greatest day of my life.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

RandomFerret posted:

Holy poo poo, the guy who did The Bus has a comic about a weed skeleton cowboy?

This might be the greatest day of my life.

I thought there was no way what you said could be true. I thought The Bus was one of those works done by a savant madman who never drew again.

I'm loving ecstatic. If this is half as good as The Bus I'm in full count.

Edit: OK, this is not as half as good as The Bus. The fact that there is dialog spoils it some, and even as a dedicated pothead the High Times writing is loving tiring...

Useless has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Sep 24, 2016

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Find a job you like doing, dumb-bunny.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Thank you for reminding me about The Bus.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Kennel posted:

Thank you for reminding me about The Bus.

Holy moly where can I find all of these?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kirchner's The Bus owns.

I have my dad's old Heavy Metal magazines from the 80s and they all have The Bus in them on the last page. Aside from Moebius, Bilal, Mezieres, Pratt, Arno, etc, they were always worth checking out.

Also John Findley's Tex Arcana about 2 dumbass demons accidentally being summoned to the old (weird) west:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Munchables posted:

Holy moly where can I find all of these?

Paul Kirchner
The Bus

Google will show the way

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I tried to buy a used copy of The Bus on Amazon but the seller didn't ship to Canada. I emailed and asked if they would if I paid extra and it turned out to literally be Paul Kirchner. He was very helpful and signed the copy for me.

That is my The Bus story, thanks

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Retro Futurist posted:

I tried to buy a used copy of The Bus on Amazon but the seller didn't ship to Canada. I emailed and asked if they would if I paid extra and it turned out to literally be Paul Kirchner. He was very helpful and signed the copy for me.

drat cool story!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Retro Futurist posted:

NICE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Retro Futurist posted:

That is awesome. I nominate The Bus be the new Nedroid here, at least until Nedroid starts updating more than once in a millennium again.

• Locked thread