Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

to be absolutely fair, i was surprised as well that people took it seriously enough to write essay long posts about why you're wrong for something so obviously facetious

u fail to see that he was serious up until this post

then he started posting all of this stupid ump bs to protect himself from the fact he got owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

ArfJason posted:

to be absolutely fair, i was surprised as well that people took it seriously enough to write essay long posts about why you're wrong for something so obviously facetious

:agreed:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
but really, its weird to me that so many goons and goons specifically do the "but godfather 3 is actually good!!!" routine usually followed by stuff like "you havent yet seen the light of sofia coppolla :iamafag:"
it is sublime anticomedy

Smithereens posted:

hey man i found some very interesting research for you
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/can-prevention-technical-package.pdf

http://news.utexas.edu/2016/04/25/risks-of-harm-from-spanking-confirmed-by-researchers

maybe you should take my word that your cs game is retarded if you seriously consider spanking non-traumatic for a child

Smithereens posted:

grown adult with a child finds humor in trolling an online video game forum with bad advice and arguing about the merits of childhood spanking. you seem like a swell chap a good dad :classiclol:

youre powerfully retarded

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

ArfJason posted:

but really, its weird to me that so many goons and goons specifically do the "but godfather 3 is actually good!!!" routine usually followed by stuff like "you havent yet seen the light of sofia coppolla :iamafag:"
it is sublime anticomedy

youre powerfully retarded

hey im still under the impression that u try 2 hard trying to weave "intellectual" sounding stuff into your"funny" comments when you live in a smelly hut in peru but i dont appreciate the ad hominem

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I gave you the concept of good vibes..........And this is what the thread has become..................

Please....................Good Vibes..............

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Slumpy stoically raising his arms like Goku screaming "Good Vibes"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

The parenting poo poo is a little :chanpop: but otherwise apogee please leave and stop with the GBS level thread troll
Well, where else can he go now? GBS is gone, man.

S'gone.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Slumpy posted:

I gave you the concept of good vibes..........And this is what the thread has become..................

How many rounds of being on my team does that poo poo last, huh? HUH?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
the chill cool guy that tracks some random faggots internet posting style and personal life despite never directly interacting with him on any meaningful way: ["I am *NOT* mad" over 6 different paragraphs, with proper academic thoroughness and notation]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
buns, what the heck are you doing

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
i'm doing a 360f on arfjason and think he's totally right and an awesome poster now.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

ArfJason posted:

the chill cool guy that tracks some random faggots internet posting style and personal life despite never directly interacting with him on any meaningful way: ["I am *NOT* mad" over 6 different paragraphs, with proper academic thoroughness and notation]

i laffed at an arfjason post im dead lol

A TURGID FATSO posted:

buns, what the heck are you doing

he's off his meds

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:laffo:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
http://tinyurl.com/hjxnaqc

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
pretty good

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lmao

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

:lol:

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

lul

Btw, if you use http://preview.tinyurl.com/hjxnaqc then there is an intermediate screen that shows the url redirect for those with irrational fears of hidden urls.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

A 21st Century Favela Horror Film.

A graphic investigation into internet identity crises.

A terrifying experience of internet trolling.

ArfJason
22 Sept. 2016

INT. HUT HUANCAVELICA, PERU - SINGLE ROOM
in blackness but lit by glow of computer screen, a man, ARFJASON, dressed in modern pancho and punching keys furiously on keyboard. glow of screen glistens droplets of sweat surrounding ARFJASON.

from the glow you can make out classic American movie posters that litter the room such as Blade Runner and the Godfather 1-2 with the 3rd suspiciously missing.

CLOSE UP ON FACE
Handsome with a well chiseled jawline, smart, intelligent goonsire with an eclectic taste in movies, art, gaming, and literature

LOUD TAP OF A KEY CUT TO FACE AGAIN

smile

SCREEN READS "LMAO human being"

ARFJASON:
Holy poo poo, I owned this human being. I cannot believe this retard used more than 1,954,300 words to communicate to someone he doesn't know. I'm going to prove to this retard how loving stupid he is for engaging others on an internet forum... I bet this loving idiot thinks that Eraserhead was better than Muholland Drive. This human being can't even comprehend all these top quality, high brow references that permeate my FYAD humor (c) This poo poo is probably Lost in Translation for him. This ownage is gonna be like Bosnian Genocide because this dumb bitch is getting bodied. A cyberbullying to remember...

CTRL + V

Checkmate, forums user Smithereens.

CLICK

CLASSIC RAYBAN WAYFARER SUNGLASSES SLIDE ONTO ARFJASON'S BROW

CUT TO:
MOM'S BASEMENT - SMITHREENS' RESIDENCE - 2PM

moist room, washer and dryer seen in background, man, SMITHEREENS, dressed in pajamas, the digital clock reads 2:00PM.

CLOSE UP ON HIS FACE - unshaven, oily look, eyes seem empty, glazed over. SMITHEREENS checks his emails finding a new post on the forums.

SMITHEREENS FACE TURNS BEET RED

PAN TO REFLECTION OF SMITHEREENS IN MIRROR DISTORTED BY STRESS OF RAGE

SMITHEREENS:
I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

ZOOM INTO BLEACH BOTTLE WITHIN REFLECTION

FADE OUT

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Slumpy posted:

GOKU BOARDING A PLANE TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND US GOKU BOARDING A PLANE TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND US GOKU BOARDING A PLANE TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND US GOKU BOARDING A PLANE TO HUMBLE HIMSELF AND TO BETTER UNDERSTAND US

edit: got this while playing with UMPman

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Sep 22, 2016

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

exethan posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Smithereens posted:

A 21st Century Favela Horror Film.

A graphic investigation into internet identity crises.

A terrifying experience of internet trolling.

ArfJason
22 Sept. 2016

INT. HUT HUANCAVELICA, PERU - SINGLE ROOM
in blackness but lit by glow of computer screen, a man, ARFJASON, dressed in modern pancho and punching keys furiously on keyboard. glow of screen glistens droplets of sweat surrounding ARFJASON.

from the glow you can make out classic American movie posters that litter the room such as Blade Runner and the Godfather 1-2 with the 3rd suspiciously missing.

CLOSE UP ON FACE
Handsome with a well chiseled jawline, smart, intelligent goonsire with an eclectic taste in movies, art, gaming, and literature

LOUD TAP OF A KEY CUT TO FACE AGAIN

smile

SCREEN READS "LMAO human being"

ARFJASON:
Holy poo poo, I owned this human being. I cannot believe this retard used more than 1,954,300 words to communicate to someone he doesn't know. I'm going to prove to this retard how loving stupid he is for engaging others on an internet forum... I bet this loving idiot thinks that Eraserhead was better than Muholland Drive. This human being can't even comprehend all these top quality, high brow references that permeate my FYAD humor (c) This poo poo is probably Lost in Translation for him. This ownage is gonna be like Bosnian Genocide because this dumb bitch is getting bodied. A cyberbullying to remember...

CTRL + V

Checkmate, forums user Smithereens.

CLICK

CLASSIC RAYBAN WAYFARER SUNGLASSES SLIDE ONTO ARFJASON'S BROW

CUT TO:
MOM'S BASEMENT - SMITHREENS' RESIDENCE - 2PM

moist room, washer and dryer seen in background, man, SMITHEREENS, dressed in pajamas, the digital clock reads 2:00PM.

CLOSE UP ON HIS FACE - unshaven, oily look, eyes seem empty, glazed over. SMITHEREENS checks his emails finding a new post on the forums.

SMITHEREENS FACE TURNS BEET RED

PAN TO REFLECTION OF SMITHEREENS IN MIRROR DISTORTED BY STRESS OF RAGE

SMITHEREENS:

ZOOM INTO BLEACH BOTTLE WITHIN REFLECTION

FADE OUT

this is insanely embarassing my man

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Buy mic

Post sens

:gas: thread

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

saving the bleach bottle for the end leaves the viewer confused imo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

this is insanely embarassing my man

it really is

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*Crawls out of this thread so slow it takes 10 episodes, I pop a sensu bean* UGH! I'm READY... *goes back into the thread*

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
buns has started the third impact of the cs goon community (the first being akumos's vac and the second being the outing of mr pink). i am prepared to face my fate as orange tang floating in the leper's colony. komm susser todd

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Demostrs posted:

buns has started the third impact of the cs goon community (the first being akumos's vac and the second being the outing of mr pink). i am prepared to face my fate as orange tang floating in the leper's colony. komm susser todd

fitting, because i've always thought about jerking off on to your comatose body.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Ozmiander posted:

fitting, because i've always thought about jerking off on to your comatose body.

no

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ozmiander posted:

cmon dude what would your children think about this post

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Demostrs posted:

cmon dude what would your children think about this post

they won't, unless you can conceive facially???

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

gently caress i wish i was gay

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Twilight Matrix posted:

gently caress i wish i was gay

we have more fun

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Kind of rude to get this mad at the CS thread and not wait for me, to be honest.

Now everybody's basking in the afterglow and smithereens is all smoldering in his impotent rage and apogee is congratulating himself on a clean getaway by successfully pulling the "I was just trolling!" defense and there's nothing for me to do. :(

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

surc posted:

Kind of rude to get this mad at the CS thread and not wait for me, to be honest.

Now everybody's basking in the afterglow and smithereens is all smoldering in his impotent rage and apogee is congratulating himself on a clean getaway by successfully pulling the "I was just trolling!" defense and there's nothing for me to do. :(

you could call me out on something. just make it up if you can't remember anything in specific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Its all kind of dumb. Some retard said he thought voice communication is not important, everyone said it was and he refused to see reason which any other day of the week would end in "fine stay lovely just don't expect people to care for your schtick idiot" but it got taken too far by some guy. Mad trolling. epic luls. Thank God gbs was closed and the second most tiresome people were unleashed on the rest of the forums to waste 3 pages of thread. Truly we missed their presence everywhere.