Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

*frankclub victory yell loop*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We are all getting IW and cod4 remaster for ps4 this year. If anyone hasn't added me add SA_KnivesOut on ps4

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

*frankclub victory yell loop*

Oh god that voice loop bug. ZDR and I were laughing about the tsunami map crash

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh god that voice loop bug. ZDR and I were laughing about the tsunami map crash

every time!!!! It was ridiculous

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

We are all getting IW and cod4 remaster for ps4 this year. If anyone hasn't added me add SA_KnivesOut on ps4

If you think 3-42 was bad just wait until I try playing COD with a controller

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just sent you a PSN friend request btw.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The other pyro ability is insane too. Flash bang and concussion Grenade combo with massive range and you don't have to be looking at the pyro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

If you think 3-42 was bad just wait until I try playing COD with a controller

It's enormously easier on console because when you go ADS the game aims for you and you just have t pull the trigger

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's enormously easier on console because when you go ADS the game aims for you and you just have t pull the trigger

yeah console cod feels like metroid prime lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I propose that the new Imp Zone AAAIDS shooter we all get is Titanfall 2. Nothing about IW looks cool at all and the fact that the number thing theyre pushing is a crafting system for guns makes it look gay.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was so excited that IW was gonna be a crazy rear end space game but the multiplayer trailer looked like BLOPSIII DLC. Im just gonna wait a year and get the Sledgehammer COD game, since AW is still my fave one.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I propose that the new Imp Zone AAAIDS shooter we all get is Titanfall 2. Nothing about IW looks cool at all and the fact that the number thing theyre pushing is a crafting system for guns makes it look gay.

This

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys decide I only got money for 1 probably!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im fragging tonight in BLOPS if anyone wants to hop on

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Infinite Warfare is going to be epic and having COD4 on top of that online on PS4 is icing on the cake. Nothing plays or compares to COD. Titanfall 2 will be dead in two weeks just like the first, but go with your gut.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean Lumpy, ZDR, probably Pablo and a few others are getting IW on ps4. If you want to play a shooter nightly I'd say go that route I'd say do it because we always play the poo poo of these

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thats my fear w every shooter that isnt cod or battlefield tier, everyone just migrates to something else.

i dont have a ps4 anymore and the pc community for cod is awful :/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The TF2 beta was super fun though. And there are more people playing Titanfall 1 on console than people playing BLOPSIII on PC right now lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

thats my fear w every shooter that isnt cod or battlefield tier, everyone just migrates to something else.

i dont have a ps4 anymore and the pc community for cod is awful :/

As long as we have people who will play here though we can always get games.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

As long as we have people who will play here though we can always get games.

do you remember trying to queue for anything that wasnt tdm in a party lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I might buy tf when it gets cheap I really like 1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

do you remember trying to queue for anything that wasnt tdm in a party lol

Hmmmm yeah but that's PC. I guess I may get TF2 on PS4 I haven't decided yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh gently caress I got a double with Kinetic. This could be history in the making

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hmmmm yeah but that's PC. I guess I may get TF2 on PS4 I haven't decided yet

the mode that scrambles all the gametypes should have a permanent xp bonus or else this poo poo always happens. it's been the same with every other PC cod where literally 95% of players are on tdm or hardcore tdm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah but TDM is win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the objective modes are gay because they're designed around not moving, which I never want to do.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got another double kill with Kinetic Armor and it didn't count and I'm going to QQ.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ctf football is insanely fun, but the robot payload thing was lame and didn't fit cod at all

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will get TF2 if enough people get it. But I'm done playing bad ported shooters on PC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really don't like playing shooters on consoles because the most important part of the game is done for you which is kinda lame.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I really don't like playing shooters on consoles because the most important part of the game is done for you which is kinda lame.

It's like playing a driving game where you don't have to steer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When we get closer to November I'll make a town hall thread where we can all voice our opinions on which shooter to get. I'm obviously voting for Battlefield One they called the 12tj battlefield battlefield one LMFAO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish somebody would make a COD style game with no snipers, more health and a mechanic where if you stop moving you die

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I wish somebody would make a COD style game with no snipers, more health and a mechanic where if you stop moving you die

Did u play the overwatch free weekend at all ?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I'm going to be so beyond thrilled when someone finally makes a multiplayer shooter with no snipers.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That's what I'm saying, overwatch basically qualifies . Two of the snipers are terrible and the third one is a healer who snipes her own team mates

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should also say no Ultimates or abilities, and no loadouts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Did u play the overwatch free weekend at all ?

I would of if it was on PC. But it was a console only thing iirc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

I'm getting both :) I love to shoot my enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

When we get closer to November I'll make a town hall thread where we can all voice our opinions on which shooter to get. I'm obviously voting for Battlefield One they called the 12tj battlefield battlefield one LMFAO

Whoa, what the heck. This thread is a No Trolling Zone dude.

• Locked thread