Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

Adiabatic posted:

Reppin dat yob

omg I meant to update, I guess we finally sold $40 in stickers so I got my first check of like $5 or whaever. like I promised, I'll donate it to tailchasers. :5bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
:peanut:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
jacoby brissett!

edit: sorry, patriots TD

Piso Mojado

please don't change the sticker. I like my redbubble checks.

Piso Mojado

let's just say I've grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle that I really can't support without my regular $5/year redbubble check.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Wait I have a question

Munchables posted:

Oh hey jyrque, I think I've seen you in the meimei thread?

Is it really pronounced may may and not meem? Please respond quickly, this is important

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Palisader posted:

Wait I have a question

Is it really pronounced may may and not meem? Please respond quickly, this is important

Ha, no "meme" is pronounced "meem" I'm just referring to the chill overwatch thread, one of the characters is named Mei so the thread is called "mei meis and chill"

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Well don't I feel silly!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I think this video sums up byob p well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Boomzilla

Munchables posted:

I think this video sums up byob p well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

I just watched that vidoe again like 45 minutes ago

Twenty Four

The Bananana posted:

Hello friends,

I'd like to show off my fancy new AV, artwork and inspiration courtesy of very cool poster Saint Isaias Boner.

If you take something cool, and then make it way more cool how can you argue with that? I knew SIB did great work on "old" CYOA books, but I didn't know SIB was that multitalented! Everyone wins!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
this thread moves so quick now.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Macnult

mister magpie posted:

this thread moves so quick now.

we're gonna hit 90 more pages in no time :cheers:

Piso Mojado

:gas:

Adiabatic

lets not get hasty :ohdear:

City of Glompton

:redass:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nvm no cake

maybe we'll finally find out what happens when we get to page 420

Piso Mojado

thepiratebae.se posted:

maybe we'll finally find out what happens when we get to page 420

nothing good can come out of this. I'm trying to help here

Macnult

Adiabatic posted:

lets not get hasty :ohdear:

Is the wind report for this weekend looking good for that Catalina of yours?

Adiabatic

it is! sunny, 80s, and 10mph winds all day :D

Macnult

Adiabatic posted:

it is! sunny, 80s, and 10mph winds all day :D

you couldn't ask for better conditions, that's perfect!

I can't wait to get back out on the water again. I'm a month out of surgery and have like 2-4 weeks left of being in a sling before I can at least daysail

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Dang, I wish I had a boat.

----------------

Adiabatic

holy poo poo get better soon Macnult

HATECUBE

10 mixers and Fluffys coming,
we're finally on our own.
this autumn I hear my liver,
four pints in michigan.

gotta get chill with it
GBS getting cut down
should have been done long ago.
what if you posted there
and found her dead on the ground
how can you chill when you know?

Adiabatic

drilldo squirt posted:

Dang, I wish I had a boat.

we have a spicy pugmelon opening if youre interested

drilldo squirt

Anyone else still playing rimworld? I finally got a colony going in an arctic climate and It's freaking neat as hell.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Adiabatic posted:

we have a spicy pugmelon opening if youre interested

Does that opening involve me getting high on the boat while you guys do boat things?

----------------

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Twenty Four posted:

If you take something cool, and then make it way more cool how can you argue with that? I knew SIB did great work on "old" CYOA books, but I didn't know SIB was that multitalented! Everyone wins!

Thanks, and I appreciate everyone's kind compliments.

Now for a sig... :twisted:

HATECUBE

drilldo squirt

Hi.

----------------

HATECUBE

sup known forums poster drildo squirt

drilldo squirt

Not much, listening to system of a down and posting on byob.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

here is an autumnal gift for byob and our friends, the refugees from gbs:

also today is my puppy's 9 month anniversary of birth or whatever, and i made her a tiny meatloaf cake for dinner instead of regular salmon and peas with kibble.

also thank you byob for being chill and having rules, because it's helping me understand what it means to be a good poster, because as is obvious, i am not very good at posting yet.

Adorable pupper, Hamjobs!

And yes, I believe that the (very simple, basic) rules we have here really do help to make everyone better posters.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Nooner posted:

It is great!

Mousedoodler
yes hello friends, my name is mousedoodler and i doodle mice and sometimes other things, and hello! being new to the forums and hearing this is the place to go for chill and cat hammocks, I immediately strolled over at a very moderate pace.
also, my byoboyfriend tiberius thyben recommended this place, and I feel this is the next step in our relationship, like meeting parents but more sacred :dance:. I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

City of Glompton

Mousedoodler posted:

yes hello friends, my name is mousedoodler and i doodle mice and sometimes other things, and hello! being new to the forums and hearing this is the place to go for chill and cat hammocks, I immediately strolled over at a very moderate pace.
also, my byoboyfriend tiberius thyben recommended this place, and I feel this is the next step in our relationship, like meeting parents but more sacred :dance:. I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

hello I am so glad you are here! welcome and have fun chillin with us

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adiabatic

drilldo squirt posted:

Does that opening involve me getting high on the boat while you guys do boat things?

ah so youre qualified then

Robot Made of Meat

Mousedoodler posted:

Welcome, Mousedoodler. We like mice and art which features mice. Glad you joined us, and looking forward to seeing doodles of mice!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mousedoodler posted:

hi, do you have any pets or good hobbies like smoking weed in boats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mousedoodler posted:

hello new friend, i paint mice