Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I hear an angry whine
Spin, turn, it rises from the floor?
Face meet cloaker boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat
Show me your warface!
That is no warface, This is!
Post your warfaces.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Zero infamy
Joining Hotline Miami
Fated to be kicked

Fifty-nine hours
Twenty five and one hundred
Incomplete perk deck.

Bonus warfaces:

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.
Chasing Commissar
Bain keeps talking about coke
Shut the gently caress up Bain

Winters comes on map
Judge with high explosive rounds
Winters leaves the map

Wastrel_ fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Sep 24, 2016

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
If any goons get more codes i would like a code, I always seem to be at work whenever Simon Viklund or Damion Portier give some away on their twitters.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
CODE-HATS-CODE-CODE

averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe
A bloo bloo bloo bloo
A bloo bloo bloo bloo bloo bloo
A bloo bloo bloo bloo

:qqsay:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I'd like a jaunty hat, but I can live with other goons getting it.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

averox posted:

A bloo bloo bloo bloo
A bloo bloo bloo bloo

Post this on Reddit so you can get the thread more keys

Iceman2343
May 7, 2007

I'll take the Job.

If there are any codes to spare, I too would like a jolly good jaunty party hat, please. (I do have PM too)

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I dont have PM, but I have discord.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I posted my haiku on the thing like three hours after the link went up, there were already 700+ comments on the post, so I really doubt I'm getting one.

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Seems the cooks are dead.
Gotta do the cook ourselves.
Youtube is so hard.

Edit:
Alternate last line simply: "Wikipedia."

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat
What about: "Bain can't cook for poo poo"?

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Damion Poitier gave me a code and also sent a picture of him giving me the double finger-guns with a big ol' smile. What a guy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I don't want or care about a hat code

averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I don't want or care about a hat code

averox posted:

A bloo bloo bloo bloo
A bloo bloo bloo bloo

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hey nerds

https://twitter.com/HoxtonOnDemand Follow and DM pete here for a code

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Geight posted:

Damion Poitier gave me a code and also sent a picture of him giving me the double finger-guns with a big ol' smile. What a guy.

where's the picture, aka the most important part

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

swims posted:

CODE-HATS-CODE-CODE

HAT CODE HAT CODE HAT
CODE HAT CODE HAT CODE HAT CODE
HATE CODE HATE CODE HATE

Soral
May 30, 2009

Geight posted:

post the picture

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

I have a hat code. First reply gets it when I wake up in 10 hours or so.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Donggggggg hat

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

If I was theoretically ready to stop touching the pubstove, what's the best time to hop on and look at the goon group? And do people still use the mumble or have they moved onto dischord?

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

Good god do the codes posted on Twitter vanish fast. I'm pretty sure you have to start entering the code before it's tweeted to get it.

Soral
May 30, 2009

SnafuAl posted:

Good god do the codes posted on Twitter vanish fast. I'm pretty sure you have to start entering the code before it's tweeted to get it.

damion posted a set of codes to the message board on his imdb page and i managed to snatch one up over an hour after they were posted. just a heads up

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Bots steal codes. It's a thing- they can even scan images, I think. That's the reason for all the weird letter/number riddle substitution stuff.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

SnafuAl posted:

That owns. That guy owns.

E: meant to quote the post where the chains guy is posting codes on his IMDb page

swims fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Sep 25, 2016

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

Soral posted:

damion posted a set of codes to the message board on his imdb page and i managed to snatch one up over an hour after they were posted. just a heads up

Cheers for the heads up.

I got one off of Viklund's tweeting puzzles this afternoon, but is good for anyone else looking.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
Woke up to a code from the haiku thing like 2 days ago, so the OP of that thread on Reddit is still giving them out it seems

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

What's the good Sentry Gun build? I used to have 5 builds set up at any given time - Sentry Gun, Dodge, Heavy Weapons, Stealth, an d Fuckaround, but the skill revamp has confused and frightened me so much I keep doing eveyrthing in a stealth build.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get all sentry skills, place guns, set to AP, watch dead cops. Spend rest of skill points to what you like for loud combat/general survival.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!

Lyrai posted:

What's the good Sentry Gun build? I used to have 5 builds set up at any given time - Sentry Gun, Dodge, Heavy Weapons, Stealth, an d Fuckaround, but the skill revamp has confused and frightened me so much I keep doing eveyrthing in a stealth build.

I actually haven't used sentries at all since the fixes. Not because of the change in ammo requirements to set them down, but for some reason it feels like Third Law Aced doesn't seem to do anything anymore. The sentries don't seem to have a shield at all and break almost immediately, and now you can no longer pick up sentries that are fully destroyed like before. Maybe the enemies are now able to shoot around the shield even if you set them down in corners? Happens with suppressed and regular sentries alike.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

If I was theoretically ready to stop touching the pubstove, what's the best time to hop on and look at the goon group? And do people still use the mumble or have they moved onto dischord?

Discord or the steam group.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Discord or the steam group.

I'm in the steam group but when I check it, the chat is usually empty, so I don't bother.

Would I be better off joining the Discord? Is the info for it in the steam group somewhere?

Isaacs Alter Ego fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Sep 26, 2016

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Isaacs Alter Ego posted:

I'm in the steam group but when I check it, the chat is usually empty, so I don't bother.

Would I be better off joining the Discord? Is the info for it in the steam group somewhere?

The discord just got created like two-three days ago. If I knew how to link it, I would, but I am old and internet things frighten and confuse me.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Allen Wren posted:

The discord just got created like two-three days ago. If I knew how to link it, I would, but I am old and internet things frighten and confuse me.

I got you, fam

https://discord.gg/P26PcDs

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

This audio clip got dropped on reddit. Sounds like Locke is coming to us as a heister?

https://clyp.it/lgbbrlda

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
dammit, merc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

UnknownMercenary posted:

This audio clip got dropped on reddit. Sounds like Locke is coming to us as a heister?

https://clyp.it/lgbbrlda

Could be an AI "I don't know how to stealth so I'm going to stand here and chain-smoke until the alarm goes off" line, but Locke isn't afraid to be an (invincible) NPC in the middle of a heist, so he also might just be directing a heist where he needs to personally be there.

Either way, more Locke is good! Yeah, for sure.