Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I can't find this spooky when the head and the skull don't even line up.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Is this a weird abortion thing?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

"Based on the terrifying affliction of sleep paralysis " has to be the most awkward tagline

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sleep paralysis is hosed up, though. Had a few episodes of it myself. Never had the weird nightmares and poo poo people seem to report, but yeah, it can be scary.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I had Slenderman show up once when I had it.

I was honestly more pissed off than scared.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

The guy behind this wrote a Nightmare on Elm Street prequel when he was 14, so good on him for getting his movie made finally

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

"Based on the terrifying affliction of sleep paralysis " has to be the most awkward tagline

Didn't White Noise have a similar tagline about electronic voice phenomenon?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Waffleman_ posted:

Sleep paralysis is hosed up, though. Had a few episodes of it myself. Never had the weird nightmares and poo poo people seem to report, but yeah, it can be scary.

I've heard noises and have had hallucinations, but that's only because of the whole caught between sleeping and awakening or something like that.

CONTENT:

Maria Felix had such beautiful face:

The floating heads are so hilarious.

And I have never seen this one, but now I want to. Manly semi naked man! Women! Stereotypical racist sexy native american woman! Fights! Horses!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought you said "fight horses" and wondered why I haven't heard about Wild West horse fights.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Edit:

PBS Newshour posted:

I had Slenderman show up once when I had it.

I was honestly more pissed off than scared.

Of all the horrors imagination can conjur , it had to be the meme one. Just be thankful it's not Jeff or the Who Was Phone.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 25, 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yeah pretty much.

Like I was in a panic because I couldn't move and was just unnerved because it's impossible not to be when going that but at the same time I was on some level going "oh come on this is just loving stupid"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I think even the people interviewed in the documentary The Nightmare had people ridiculously looking like slender men appear

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Perhaps the Slender Man is inside us all along.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Another Nutty Professor remake?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Reminds me of this

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

speaking of meme-related idiot murders

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Don't see it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

it happened to me once and because i knew what was happening it was scarier. i wouldn't look around the room because i thought i might see something.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Well poo poo, dude would probably be a lot skinnier if the guy inside him would stop stretching out his stomach like that. Put your legs inside the leg areas!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
If you look closely you will see the black spaces are some big lamps. If you look closer you will see the sexy leg lamp from Christmas Story struggling to break free!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Oh cool, Cronenberg's going back to body horror again.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that'd be a cool concept - take diet pills but they don't cause you to lose weight they just grow a fit as hell doppelganger that aliens it's way out of you and takes over your life.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
^ The Fly?

Snapchat A Titty posted:

tbh it wasnt so tense for me the opening. dogs are dogs like pigs & cows & horses. no personality. they can be fun sometime tho

You Monster!

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 25, 2016

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah but sexually arousing.

Young Freud posted:

I think Groovelord is more thinking the Norris scene from The Thing, except instead of a slimy worm with a human head, it's a ripped and swole Charles Hallahan showing the Outpost which way to the gunshow.

this is how i envisioned it, yes.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 26, 2016

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

effectual posted:

^ The Fly?

I think Groovelord is more thinking the Norris scene from The Thing, except instead of a slimy worm with a human head, it's a ripped and swole Charles Hallahan showing the Outpost which way to the gunshow.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Okay, cheap plug time. My Twitter account is now going to be predominantly dedicated to B-Movie posters. I'm @distortedkiwi for gems like this:

Here ends the infomercial.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
For me the weirdest thing about that is the "A". The title would roll off the tongue much more naturally if it were just "Teenage Pajama Party". Unless this is actually a sequel and that's how they're differentiating it, like "The Wolverine".

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Sadly I'm at work, so a search for "1977 adult movie franchises" is out of the question. :)

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

i know enough people that just bare their teeth for photos that i doubt it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

why. why you do this to me.

actually thinking about my diet pill body horror movie the scene would play out more like freddy 2.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Okay, cheap plug time. My Twitter account is now going to be predominantly dedicated to B-Movie posters. I'm @distortedkiwi for gems like this:

Here ends the infomercial.

Why twitter? The only reason why I even still have a tumblr is so I can follow people who post movie posters/movie titles/movie lobby cards/movie gifs/etc.

http://fuckyeahmovieposters.tumblr.com/

http://boldaslove54.tumblr.com/

http://rhetthammersmithhorror.tumblr.com/

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

ruddiger posted:

Why twitter? The only reason why I even still have a tumblr is so I can follow people who post movie posters/movie titles/movie lobby cards/movie gifs/etc.

http://fuckyeahmovieposters.tumblr.com/

http://boldaslove54.tumblr.com/

http://rhetthammersmithhorror.tumblr.com/

Basically, because I already had a Twitter account. And pretty much all B-Movie poster Twitter accounts seemed to have stopped posting three years ago.

In genre movie news, Herschell Gordon lewis, the Godfather of Gore has passed away today.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Basically, because I already had a Twitter account. And pretty much all B-Movie poster Twitter accounts seemed to have stopped posting three years ago.

In genre movie news, Herschell Gordon lewis, the Godfather of Gore has passed away today.

I looked up the plot of this, and wow, the ending is the weirdest poo poo.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

I looked up the plot of this, and wow, the ending is the weirdest poo poo.

H.G Lewis flicks always brought the weirdness. THE GRUESOME TWOSOME was padded out to feature length with a five-minute scene of two wigmakers dummies discussing the plot.

This one is my personal favourite.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Distorted Kiwi posted:

I just read that on another site and got terribly depressed. 2016, the most brutal horror movie yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frxdl1AB9NA

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

ruddiger posted:

I just read that on another site and got terribly depressed. 2016, the most brutal horror movie yet.

Well, that saved me some uploading time. Great post, Rud...

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

HGL was also an uncredited co-director on Monster A Go-Go, possibly one of the worst sci-fi films* ever made.

*hell, you can probably drop the sci-fi bit from that statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

NoneMoreNegative posted:

HGL was also an uncredited co-director on Monster A Go-Go, possibly one of the worst sci-fi films* ever made.

*hell, you can probably drop the sci-fi bit from that statement.

That's a doozy. 68 minutes long, but Google accidentally has it listed at 2 hrs 20 minutes. And boy, does it feel like a 2 hour movie.

But as H.G said himself "I see film-making as a business and pity anyone who regards it as an art form." Didn't like it? Too bad, got your money!