Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Chokes McGee posted:

Maybe she meant a statue of Nike and she was trying to find the rest of it

Like maybe she had all of her but needed the wings

idk

Nah she definitely meant the shoe company, she claimed to be able to get rare Air Jordans for people.

edit: bringing this over from the last page: for the record I fully expect Lester Holt to defect in tomorrows prisoner's dilemma and only fact check Hillary because the media are all spineless wimps and Trump owns their bitch asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hillary would take his rear end down with a right cross if he pulled that poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Liquor before beer and you're in the clear

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

im no rookie

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

then the rest of the debate would be her grilling donald on fine points of complex policy poo poo while absentmindedly flipping a butterfly knife open and closed

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
is it bad im more nervous for the debate than for the midterm I have in 7 hours?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ocelot::grin:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

tell jamie that :suezo:

Jamie is a weird bitch

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Phi230 posted:

is it bad im more nervous for the debate than for the midterm I have in 7 hours?

Your midterm (mostly) just affects your future, the debates will determine whether or not we all die in nuclear hellfire. I think you've got your head screwed on straight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Phi230 posted:

your fine because you can burn with a fiery resolve to finish school as soon as possible in the event of a Trump ascendancy

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Phi230 posted:

the damage is done,
trump has won; its alt-right now
pepe reigns supreme

Over and again / last polls are in
While everyone lost / the battle is won
with all these tweets that Don's done

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
CSPAM bingo winner will the first one to fill in their card with a swastika, right?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

your fine because you can burn with a fiery resolve to finish school as soon as possible in the event of a Trump ascendancy

MC Nietzche posted:

Your midterm (mostly) just affects your future, the debates will determine whether or not we all die in nuclear hellfire. I think you've got your head screwed on straight.

so you're saying,

If I fail, I can just vote trump to herald a nuclear annihilation of the globe, and thus my future won't matter? Excellent!

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

I'm thinking screwdrivers for tomorrow night.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Phi230 posted:

so you're saying,

If I fail, I can just vote trump to herald a nuclear annihilation of the globe, and thus my future won't matter? Excellent!

oh god no get back here nooooooooooooo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MaxNV posted:

I assume you mean in your eyesockets so you don't have to watch

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't drink that much so I'm watching this poo poo sober tomorrow. God have mercy on my soul.

In the inevitable nuclear hellscape that Trump will produce, what are the chances of becoming a non-feral ghoul? I mean, I think I could deal with that and move to New Vegas.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

is it bad to long for the days of Congressional gridlock, recurring government shutdown threats, and the possibility of the US economy getting debt-ceiling'd into oblivion? it was truly a time when America Was Great, and I hope Hillary makes America That Great Again

because anything seems better right now than the looming threats of international humiliation, pogroms, economic catastrophe, and spending eternity as a nuclear shadow on my living room wall

thank you, this has been my :derp: of the day

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Phi230 posted:

so you're saying,

:five:

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

MaxNV posted:

yes but what are you drinking

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

CSPAM bingo winner will the first one to fill in their card with a swastika, right?

:perfect:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MAGA Warlord posted:

is it bad to long for the days of Congressional gridlock, recurring government shutdown threats, and the possibility of the US economy getting debt-ceiling'd into oblivion? it was truly a time when America Was Great, and I hope Hillary makes America That Great Again

because anything seems better right now than the looming threats of international humiliation, pogroms, economic catastrophe, and spending eternity as a nuclear shadow on my living room wall

thank you, this has been my :derp: of the day

Make America Tuchanka Again

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

zakkro posted:

Over and again / last polls are in
While everyone lost / the battle is won
with all these tweets that Don's done

arzy up, and arzy down
everyone losing their mind
over the polls of an orange clown

LA times and polls of their kind,
are quite lacking if you notice,
to check their crosstabs, I do remind

NYT, CNN, much like a lotus
make their stories quite the sensation
but you'll find they are quite bogus

On Nov. 8 with much elation,
the cable news
we will watch with great hesitation

is that a good 3rd rhyme you guys, im channeling Dante right now

what would Dante think of Trump? I think he would be thrown in with the usurers but I like to think of him as one of the guys with his head literally stuck up his own rear end

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

did anyone mention that scottbert jumped back on the trump train, almost entirely because of estate taxes, he's divorced and his kids probably hate him so not really sure why the gently caress he cares about his estate

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

did anyone mention that scottbert jumped back on the trump train, almost entirely because of estate taxes, he's divorced and his kids probably hate him so not really sure why the gently caress he cares about his estate

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

I'm sure Adams is rich, but is he wealthy enough that estate taxes can affect him that much?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nichael posted:

I'm sure Adams is rich, but is he wealthy enough that estate taxes can affect him that much?

no but you see he could be that rich enough so he has to make sure nothing can stop him once he makes his billions off dilbert mugs, shirts

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

after so many divorces I doubt he has anything left,

and before anyone calls me out about some misogynistic stereotype of "women taking money in divorce"

let me remind you who Adams is, and then realize that all his loss is deserved

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Branding the estate tax as the "death tax" is one of the right's most successful branding efforts.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

making welfare sound like a bad thing is the bigger success imo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MaxNV posted:

Branding the estate tax as the "death tax" is one of the right's most successful branding efforts.

Me: "I guess it's not an issue because you can't avoid either!!"
Republicans Everywhere: *turns into corncobs*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

lol

there will be rules, basically there's a drinking game via 9th layer's post and a bingo game, you can do both if you want, or just one, or neither~

however

the bingo game is gonna have a submission time limit so you can't try to cheat on it (yuuuge paddlin if you try). We're still hashing it out and the rules and application will be explained in the debate OP

so it's a good idea to be a few hours early if you want to play the bingo game so you can submit your official card in time before starting it at 9pm est. Change pending on that though, just be early~

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MaxNV posted:

yeah, tbh until recently I was p. ignorant as to the tax code, but a 15 second google search clearly defined what an estate tax was and I realized this devious branding right away

hosed up if you ask me

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

MaxNV posted:

Pro life is pretty good.

Also thuganomics

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

you're not my real mom!!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Pro life is pretty good.

Also thuganomics

ben stein voice

vooodoooo e-conomics

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
today is the day

we see 2 rich white people fight over who deserves to be the figure head of the illuminati representative the lizard people have graciously allowed us to have.

my vote is 4 the orange one

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

Pro life is pretty good.

Also thuganomics

look, basic thuganomics is how John Cena bootstrapped his way to where he is today

all I'm saying is don't knock it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

MaxNV posted:

"welfare queen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i personally like how 'progressive' turned into an insult.

next up: 'charitable' and 'generous' turn into the worst swear words ever

• Locked thread