Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

forums will probably crash now i think about it

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

babypolis posted:

one of my favorite trump quotes is when he was asked what would his father think about running for president and he answered: "i think he would've allowed it"

Lol'd irl.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I want turdfuzz's avatar to get progressively bigger and bigger as the election goes on

like around election day that surly orangutan takes up the entire page in the thread

someone make this happen

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zakkro posted:

Sure, but a lot of his supporters seem more Nazi-ish than Italo-fascist?

I don't know much about that era of Italy. Or most eras of Italy. I'll drop it.

I don't know why I'm so afraid of people who put "truck nutz" on their vehicles, but here we are.

It's real sad that American fascism is so behind in the fashion and style war. Tacky motherfuckers. Even Trump's penthouse is tacky as gently caress.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

wish they still had 5 dollar footlongs but then again this is trump's america.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
why can't sean hannity be the moderator

"mr trump, sir, you have ran the greatest campaign of all time. you've proved that meme magic is real, and that pepe is real, that he is our friend, he is good, and our friend. do you think you would be the best president of all time, the greatest, or that you would exceed all of my dreams?"

trump: yes.

*hannity quietly cries* oh wow

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

Wawa is better.

Pon de Bundy posted:

why can't sean hannity be the moderator

"mr trump, sir, you have ran the greatest campaign of all time. you've proved that meme magic is real, and that pepe is real, that he is our friend, he is good, and our friend. do you think you would be the best president of all time, the greatest, or that you would exceed all of my dreams?"

trump: yes.

*hannity quietly cries* oh wow

What is Sean going to do when Trump/Pence outlaws homosexuality????

zakkro
May 29, 2015

a.lo posted:

You really wanna throw Trump under the bus, huh?

Those footlongs just got ten feet longer.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Nichael posted:

Trump brand fascism is no where near as stylish as the Nazis. loving trucker hats. Gauche and dumb.

its great that the quote about American fascism coming in wrapped in a flag and bearing a cross turned out to be dead wrong

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

babypolis posted:

one of my favorite trump quotes is when he was asked what would his father think about running for president and he answered: "i think he would've allowed it"

Is Trump GOB Bluth or Tyrell Wellick?

Edit: Of course, Jeb! is the real life inspiration for GOB but Jeb! is somehow much sadder than GOB ever is, even at his lowest points in season 4.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump is Berlusconi with less money.

Nichael posted:

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I disagree. None of them had the balls to deal with Trump. When Trump said Cruz's wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK, Cruz still left open the possibility of supporting him, and surprise, he did. It's a party of wimpy fuckers who masquerade like they're macho action heroes. Sad!

Trump is the quantum candidate. He is for and against everything at all times. It doesn't change the fact that his supporters routinely (((echo))) Jews online. It doesn't change the fact that he hires anti-semites. As someone who is half Jewish, I do not feel safe if he is president. And if I don't feel safe, imagine how non-white people must feel, because they are undoubtedly going to be attacked before I am.

Cruz called Trump a snivelling coward, a liar, and a fraud.

Rubio said Trump was a conman with a small dick.

They are craven, but they did attack him and he dealt with it in the most Trumpian of ways...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Tell u what my friends, making video games takes an insane amount of work

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Alucard Nacirema posted:

But Donald Trump is pro-israel and Isreal loves Trump

This is getting very confusing

isreal isn't israel and israel isn't judaism

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

dont burn out al!

what you got is liquid gold [echo] gold...gold...gold..

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

They are craven, but they did attack him and he dealt with it in the most Trumpian of ways...

Counterpoint, none of them were women who think he's stupid. Women who think Trump is stupid annoy him more than any amount of stupid men saying that he's full of poo poo.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Immediately after Cruz said that, he left the door open to support him in the future. Really bold and powerful.

Rubio did do that, but then made a sputtering fool of himself, in perhaps the saddest moment in American political history, by going "B-big Don!" as Trump taunted him, calling him "Lil' Marco".

Al! posted:

I took a beginners video game design class once with zero prior coding experience. Holy poo poo, it was hell. The mere thought of what goes into making video games work hurts my head.

I liked one of the two projects I did in that class a lot though. It turned out decently, it was just really hard to make.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Al! posted:

I have made some terrible games before, and even they took more work than it really showed.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The primary difference between Trump and dictators who actually got elected, is that they tended to not be enormous thin skinned coward babies. Imagine if Trump was a veteran instead of a draft dodger? Or actually had a blue collar tough streak in him so that the current hopeful projections of that image didn't strain so hard against reality

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
so are we going to set up a big conference call during the debate? who should I PM my phone n umber

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

The primary difference between Trump and dictators who actually got elected, is that they tended to not be enormous thin skinned coward babies. Imagine if Trump was a veteran instead of a draft dodger? Or actually had a blue collar tough streak in him so that the current hopeful projections of that image didn't strain so hard against reality

A hypothetical Trump-like candidate, who is either actually educated or actually a tough guy, would win. I have no doubt of this now.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

ya no kidding

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Nichael posted:

A hypothetical Trump-like candidate, who is either actually educated or actually a tough guy, would win. I have no doubt of this now.

trump is actually educated though? he went to wharton

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

dont burn out al!

what you got is liquid gold [echo] gold...gold...gold..

Ive decided that all the other projects i abandoned were just practice for this one, that im totally gonna finish

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

Now you understand the Ronald Reagan worship maybe. It's no coincidence that Trump's cribbing basically all of his campaign slogans, when you factor in that Reagan kicked off his run in a city that is notable for nothing other than civil rights workers being massacred years before

Reagan wasn't actually a war hero of course, but look at the Bradley Cooper backlash and you'll understand that playing one of TV is just as good for conservatives

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Al! posted:

Ive decided that all the other projects i abandoned were just practice for this one, that im totally gonna finish

it's like you're speaking behalf of this dumb dead forum

doobie's dogs, zybourne clock, goon island, the dragon island, the PPP poll, it's all led up to this

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this thread is a video game and currently im playing it on easy mode

you feel me NITE CREW

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Shoulda used RPG Maker instread of TRUMMP

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Al! posted:

:jackbud:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
when president trump shuts off the electricity to your sector ur gonna wish u made a pen and paper game

also maybe u wannt green light it on steam or something that would be absurd but coo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also im pleased (v pleased) to announce i have booze again w00tyw00t

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

also maybe u wannt green light it on steam or something that would be absurd but coo

prolly copywright issues but i dunno im just a internet poster

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
the only canvas hillary will need is for her shroud

when trump buries her

at the debate

figuratively

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I maintain that Trump is not the danger - he's too vain and lazy and only believes in himself.

What comes after Trump, what he opened the door to... That poo poo is scary.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Baloogan posted:

also im pleased (v pleased) to announce i have booze again w00tyw00t

What you drinking tomorrow bud?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MaxNV posted:

What you drinking tomorrow bud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is a controversial opinion but booze is...good

trump is...bad? no hes good haha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive got something called "a wee angry scotch ale" and something else by the same brewer

and a bottle of JW red

(i havent drank cold 45 in like 10 years)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Montasque posted:

I maintain that Trump is not the danger - he's too vain and lazy and only believes in himself.

What comes after Trump, what he opened the door to... That poo poo is scary.

would you say he's a harmless bumbling New York businessman?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

the only canvas hillary will need is for her shroud

when trump buries her

at the debate

figuratively
Gold will be her crown and her shroud.

Civilized Fishbot posted:

trump is actually educated though? he went to wharton

He doesn't seem the least bit interested in learning anything, according to multiple leaks and people who know him. For one, his untreated ADD likely prevents him from sitting still long enough. As for Wharton, rich daddies can take care of that for you. Dude's a real daddy's boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfoc6E4_5Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Chokes McGee posted:

I want turdfuzz's avatar to get progressively bigger and bigger as the election goes on

like around election day that surly orangutan takes up the entire page in the thread

someone make this happen

same

• Locked thread