Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

RVDE

here suck on my ed balls if it makes you feel better

strictly cum sucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
What stream are people watching? WaPo's stream just started commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

MaxNV posted:

At 8:01 pst on November 8 I'm going pop the biggest boner but it'll either be to jerk it to the meltdowns or get one more in before nuclear hellfire.

now to be fair the nuclear hellfire doesn't happen until January. probably.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

logikv9 posted:

morrow/ 2016

Aki Nijou (二条 秋 rōmaji:Nijou Aki) is the school nurse. She is also the staff-advisor of Maken-ki. She was in the maken-ki of the school before it became an all girl's school. She has an absurdly humongous bosom, the largest bust of the cast, which perversely attracts all male students's attention and the envy of girls around her. Despite this, Aki is unexpectedly still a virgin even with her veteran figure.

Aki is one of the benevolent, gentle figures and she is very kind with all the students and all the school staff. She is shown to be a very naively immodest person (i.e. a clothing kultz) when situations arise. A running gag of this personality quirk of hers is the fact that she is constantly shown revealing some part of her body - most commonly her panties - unintentionally.

Despite her appearance Aki has never had a relationship and is still a virgin, and is in no hurry to change that fact, as seen in season 2 episode 5 OVA where she tried to pass of Takeru as her boyfriend to avoid her mother setting her up. She does want a relationship but would like to sort the matter for herself. When Minori reveals her virginity to Takeru and Kengo, she is mortified, and begs the boys to keep it to themselves.

Trivia
Aki's chest is the most massive of all female characters.
Along with Minori, Aki is one of Takeru's mentor who trained him to unleash his Maken within during the student training camp.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
i can never get #poligoons to work in irc drat it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yer a gaddamn retad

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
printing out my bingo cards and drinking game, picking up pizza momentarily

:getin:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIF070uaumk

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Grondoth posted:

Aki Nijou (二条 秋 rōmaji:Nijou Aki) is the school nurse. She is also the staff-advisor of Maken-ki. She was in the maken-ki of the school before it became an all girl's school. She has an absurdly humongous bosom, the largest bust of the cast, which perversely attracts all male students's attention and the envy of girls around her. Despite this, Aki is unexpectedly still a virgin even with her veteran figure.

Aki is one of the benevolent, gentle figures and she is very kind with all the students and all the school staff. She is shown to be a very naively immodest person (i.e. a clothing kultz) when situations arise. A running gag of this personality quirk of hers is the fact that she is constantly shown revealing some part of her body - most commonly her panties - unintentionally.

Despite her appearance Aki has never had a relationship and is still a virgin, and is in no hurry to change that fact, as seen in season 2 episode 5 OVA where she tried to pass of Takeru as her boyfriend to avoid her mother setting her up. She does want a relationship but would like to sort the matter for herself. When Minori reveals her virginity to Takeru and Kengo, she is mortified, and begs the boys to keep it to themselves.

trap sprung

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

this IS the debate thread.

BINGO'S CLOSED Y'ALL

Thank you. I have arrived and am pleasantly buzzed. I await the horror of these debates.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
proudly voted for ed balls over 500 times

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Grondoth posted:

interesting candidate intros on cnn i see

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Watch at 7:55 for maximum effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfqKRD94wg

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

i can never get #poligoons to work in irc drat it

I tried joining and only saw one person there :(

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

twitter has the bloomberg stream live

https://twitter.com/i/live/778347749217406976

this is the one with the live fact-checking

quote this for every page because people will ask

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm watching on Bloomberg TV's Apple TV app. I hope there's fact checking on it.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

JosefStalinator posted:

Not looking forwards to the ~~post debate spin~~???

i cant resist watching the debate but i think i have the strength to protect myself from watching that

if something worthwhile happens ill find out in some thread or another

i wonder if mark cuban is gonna be spinning for hillary

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Grondoth posted:

Trivia
Along with Minori, Aki is one of Takeru's mentor who trained him to unleash his Maken within during the student training camp.

my god

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

TotalHell posted:

interesting candidate intros on cnn i see

I feel they are biased.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

don king and rick rubin are at the debate with bobby knight

jesus christ guys, there's twenty years of celebrity gap here

Bobby Knight in a folding chair, or are the seats bolted down?

Maybe he'll throw a podium. Or Lester Holt across the debate stage

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
The bad bingo bitching ed balls thread

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

yer a gaddamn retad

I'm gonna be too drunk to care in 30 minutes

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
Dump vs. Clitn

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Gonna poo poo my pants lads

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/780549681885638656

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grondoth posted:

Trivia

Is this Morrow's platform?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Vertical Lime posted:

twitter has the bloomberg stream live

https://twitter.com/i/live/778347749217406976

this is the one with the live fact-checking

quote this for every page because people will ask

paging logikv9 for OP addition so we don't have to answer this question 100000 times

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oystertoadfish posted:

i cant resist watching the debate but i think i have the strength to protect myself from watching that

if something worthwhile happens ill find out in some thread or another

i wonder if mark cuban is gonna be spinning for hillary

Yeah, I'm determined to pass out/turn on something else when this poo poo show is done unless something insane happens.

I'll probably fail and watch cable news until 2 AM.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ready to roll

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Grondoth posted:

Trivia

Sir, I asked if you wanted to supersize that meal

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
did Hill invite Cher? I want a long string of debate livetweets from Cher

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

The Drowned Dog. posted:

Bobby Knight in a folding chair, or are the seats bolted down?

Maybe he'll throw a podium. Or Lester Holt across the debate stage

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Crooked Yin' Hill

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Gonna watch this on CBS for full mercenary experience.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Carmant posted:

Trump freaking sucks

Woah lets keep it civil in here

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Why is anime happening everywhere?!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Protip its #poligoon not #poligoons :negative:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I can't believe they got hilary cllinton wrong

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

squidgee posted:

paging logikv9 for OP addition so we don't have to answer this question 100000 times

done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

ready to roll

whats three olives doing at your apartment

• Locked thread