Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
hannity is interviewing trump about how much of a lying bitch hillary is and feeding him lines right now.

and now he is sucking his dick. doesn't matter who sis who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Good debate y'all. Thanks.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"Gary 'What is Aleppo' Johnson" -- Rachel maddow

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

yo whats a good text for cspan

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Saurus posted:

No questions about income inequality, massive government subsidies to corporations, the fact both candidates have taken massive donations from special interests groups or that American foreign policy is constantly creating extremism and worsening the situation around the globe?

Did you come in late? Hillary focused on income inequality and making corporations pay more. Debates don't really do policy details in depth though.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CR/status/780599041654652929

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/780597812501164032

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Probably Magic posted:

The reason I'm not on the, "OHHHH, SHE OWNED HIM SO HARD, HE'S DESTROYED, HE'S DEAD," is he just did the same bullshit thing in the Republican debates and it should've have worked there and idiot conservatives fell all over themselves to vote for him, so there's pretty much no way he wins whoever these people are who're so hypnotized by him.

good thing nobody ever said she needs to win over trump supporters :confused:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
if the polls don't move at all or move towards Trump after this it's probably time to self-immolate

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

This was everything I could have imagined and more.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

MSNBC says Trump got his clock cleaned

it owns. that gop strategist had me laughing so hard

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Trivia posted:

Guy on PBS: Trump was doing well first half hour.

Were they watching the same debate?

david brooks is an idiot

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

ahahahahahaha

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Clinton came out strong, had good policy, stayed calm, good messaging but with the very carefully placed jabs at trump, that didn't interrupt the rest of the debate

trump couldn't hold it together, couldn't respond on policy, couldn't maintain a consistent line of debate, debated the moderator, lied multiple times (and worse, lied obviously), tried to dodge questions

if this doesn't kill trump, debates literally do not matter one bit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol cspan showed the trump tweet with the reply "youre a loving retard"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

bourbon, b*tch.

downed 1/3 of a bottle of buffalo trace + a sculpin tonight

in short--it wasnt as bad as i was expecting

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Mr. Trump, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

im durnk enough to be textin exes

about hillary (and modern art??)

what a world

nooooooo

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Is MSNBC streaming anywhere?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

40% of the electorate is going to loving hate Lester Holt after tonight

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Saurus posted:

Nope not really.

I remember watching some snippets from an Obama McCain debate 8 years ago that seemed more policy-heavy than this, at least from Obama.

Please tell me what the next step is to become a communism, thx

stop taking bourgeois pageantry seriously?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
stop responding to the cuckus

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

paranoid randroid posted:

Give me your loving power, assholes

I want you to know that I would suck up unbelievably to you.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

tinstaach posted:

strapping in for CSPAN callers

CSPAN was just reading tweets, now taking calls

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

MSNBC says Trump got his clock cleaned

CNN too, they're trying to couch it but their pundits are literally shouting over eachother to name his lowest points in the debate.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Where the gently caress is the C-Span link I NEED C-SPAN GIVE ME CALLERS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Saurus posted:

What an utterly facile, meaningless debate.

Almost no actual policy proposals put forth on what shape America is going to take under their leadership.

Just some back and forth bickering about tax returns and email management and other nonsense. Even when policy was mentioned it was so brief and simplistic that there was basically no way to garner any information about what was going to result from it.

No questions about income inequality, massive government subsidies to corporations, the fact both candidates have taken massive donations from special interests groups or that American foreign policy is constantly creating extremism and worsening the situation around the globe?

There wasn't even a mention of supreme court nominations ffs

We're all doomed

Squizzle posted:

break yr back so you can poo poo in you own mouth forever

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Dingell '16

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/780592695370780672

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015

logikv9 posted:

can we get one of those fancy graphs for subforum activity during the debate, zdr? :ohdear:

1666 users browsing CSPAM just now.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Yesssssss Trump supporters

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can you believe we got a rosie o donnell shoutout

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So falcons saints is amazing is Trump president yet?

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I love that Hillary called him racist

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Philip Rivers posted:

Mr. Trump, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

What an utterly facile, meaningless debate.

Almost no actual policy proposals put forth on what shape America is going to take under their leadership.

Just some back and forth bickering about tax returns and email management and other nonsense. Even when policy was mentioned it was so brief and simplistic that there was basically no way to garner any information about what was going to result from it.

There wasn't even a mention of supreme court nominations ffs

We're all doomed

:edballs:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

CaptainYesterday posted:

CNN says it was close...for the first 30 minutes. Then Clinton stomped him.

When Trump opened up and the moderator was letting him walk all over her I was definitely a bit nervous, but wow, the very second he stumbled he lost his momentum and never regained it. This was brutal. A straight murder. Absolutely unbelievable.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Also, Lester did pretty well tonight, hopefully he won't get too many death threats from pepes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
was I the only one thinking she should have pushed him to say what he thought was too rude and yet brought it up? If she went the route of "there is nothing you could say I haven't heard before" that would've been dope imo

• Locked thread