Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Trust in trump have faith america. He was bullied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

CSPAN overwhelmingly pro trump, so far

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Even though I'm the wrong sex and orientation, I want to marry Rachel Maddow

Not for anything specific happening now, just in general

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

mdemone posted:

Tfw when Chuck Todd opens by saying Hillary seemed over-prepared

Can someone PLEASE take a dump in a hat and put it on Chuck Todd's head?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NutritiousSnack posted:

Aim higher.

Trump "won" this debate. Hillary was almost as vague as he was and only got out one or two zingers, same as him. He kept up the pretense of being serious and only slipped into real insanity when caught into a Chicago loop and almost admitting his plans to exceute Rosie O'Donnel.

Clinton will continue her slow downward spiral and future success lies in playing the electoral map more seriously, and hopefully trying to advance a plan minorities and millennials are actually excited for. The former will probably will be enough, which is good, but lmao at her ever attempting the second.

sir this is a wendys drive thru

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Trump just said he was proud of himself for not bringing up Bill's indiscretions in order to protect Chelsea, then said he'll maybe say them at the next debate! :xd:

turtle_07
Jun 13, 2003

Hear, hear!
Seriously, Trump argued with a debate moderator for like 3 minutes about his support of the Iraq war. Why are the commentators talking about his positive points? He was literally incoherent and points and the only journalism they can seem to offer is "well, people like him, so I guess he's got moxy." And this is NBC.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Jill stein is polling below Gary Johnson in Massachusetts, she doesn't deserve poo poo

jill stein is polling below a dead ape

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Current CSPAN caller complained about Hillary "bullying" Trump.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
donald is going to loving freak out and just talk nonstop about bill next debate

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
i'm getting a loving bingo with his post interview interviews.

:mad:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lmao he's proud he held back about bill clinton's indisrections

but maybe the next debate

he shook af

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Holy gently caress Donald literally thinks 'heh I could have said something horrible but I didn't, YOU'RE WELCOME'

Also with the Chelsea comment it sounds like he's trying to say Bill isn't her dad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Aim higher.

Trump "won" this debate. Hillary was almost as vague as he was and only got out one or two zingers, same as him. He kept up the pretense of being serious and only slipped into real insanity when caught into a Chicago loop and almost admitting his plans to exceute Rosie O'Donnel.

Clinton will continue her slow downward spiral and future success lies in playing the electoral map more seriously, and hopefully trying to advance a plan minorities and millennials are actually excited for. The former will probably will be enough, which is good, but lmao at her ever attempting the second.

dude the pundits pretended that paul ryan won the biden v ryan debate

they aren't pretending right now

that is the level of stomping that just occurred

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a cop posted:

CSPAN overwhelmingly pro trump, so far

hmm all the crazy people come out after crazy person talk hmm

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

logikv9 posted:

i want barack obama to come to the CNN set right now and slap jeffrey lord on the face

Close enough?

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
lol lady on cspan calling out Lester

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha, this loving election.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Where's the snap polls? I must have the snap polls.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
Don't give a poo poo if this has been posted, and I'm not entirely sure of how to link to Twitter, but: https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/780588448470163456

edit - beaten like Trump.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

evilweasel posted:

jill stein is polling below a dead ape

yeah but in Massachusetts

our three options for registering to vote with a party are 'GOP', 'Dem' and 'Green'

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

"i think it went better than i ever thought"

:laffo:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i think one thing we all learned from tonight is that it's not in either party's interest to make a strong commitment to put an end to the murder of african-americans by state actors

like they talked about gun control and racist justice system in the same paragraph but then hillary went straight to "OUR POLICE ARE GETTING OUTGUNNED" as if that's the problem and not the cops getting a bunch of military hardware they aren't trained to use

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JEFF LORD TIME

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump on cnn: "I'm glad I was able to hold back on mentioning Bill Clinton's indiscretions" ... "I have a lot of respect for Chelsea Clinton, so I didn't" ... "maybe in the next debate"

:stare:

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Theres no way Reagan Republicans can vote for Trump.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP/status/780597660138864641

dagger

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Stabbatical posted:

i don't think he even exceeded by those expectations

He's melted down much more catastrophically during several primary debates. He wasn't anywhere close to where he was during that debate where he got in a fight with Jeb about his brother's culpability for 9/11. I literally felt sick to my stomach during that debate watching Donald become so red-faced and unhinged, contemplating the possibility that someone with that kind of temper could become president. That, at least, didn't happen this time. He was just kind of rambly and visibly irritated.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

The Saurus posted:

i think one thing we all learned from tonight is that it's not in either party's interest to make a strong commitment to put an end to the murder of african-americans by state actors

hey guys i have a tiny rear end GF,
i have to stretch her over my sideshow quality hog like a sentient condom,
please give me admiration and respect

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Saurus posted:

can you just stop posting again? that was a fantastic time when i forgot you ever existed, tia

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lastgirl posted:

i literally said to my dad

"dude what is with trump and Rosie O'Donnell, he's so obsessed with her!"
Trump doesn't forgive and doesn't forget. See also: The Spy calling him a "short-fingered vulgarian" years ago, prompting him to send them photos of his long, luscious fingers for years.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

drunk cspan rules

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

This caller has the most Donald Trump supporter voice.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mr Hootington posted:

why does cnn have 39 people on the screen? only 4 are loving qualified

the only qualification for being onscreen for CNN is a pulse, what the gently caress did you expect

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

logikv9 posted:

woah you too?

:hf:

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

BeOSPOS posted:

trump on cnn: "I'm glad I was able to hold back on mentioning Bill Clinton's indiscretions" ... "I have a lot of respect for Chelsea Clinton, so I didn't" ... "maybe in the next debate"

:stare:

Is this real?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

weekly font posted:

Who is this Fox News Ailes-Ex Mistress on CNN?

e: Kayleigh McEney she's hilarious imo

look her up in youtube she's hilarious and went to harvard of course.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like I could watch this debate again, and still be blown away, so much happened and I'm not sure I remember everything right away

Remember when Clinton exposed that Trump paid zero federal taxes, trump confirms it by saying "that makes me smart" (the irony of admitting to dodging taxes with 'I'm smart' is just the extra spice)
Remember when Clinton brings up that latin miss america contestant who trump use a slur on?

Those things happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
:siren: Chris Christie on MSNBC now :siren:

• Locked thread