Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

From the live thread:

Yes, that is comment number 4,206. That is not a typo, or a mis-copy.

lol, letting Trump be Trump is what was sinking him in every poll and has 70% of America hating his dumb rear end. Once he stopped being himself he started polling better. But tonight we watched him slip back into his old form and totally get hosed. I watched a decent chunk on my break and it was glorious. They were asking about topics of today, and once Trump had his say, Hillary had hers, and then Trump went all slap fight, even told the moderator he was wrong. Then continued to talk alot without really saying anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

WrenP-Complete posted:

I know nothing about this, and thought probably they both were given a list of possible questions beforehand. No?

They were given a list of announced topics and it was easy for them to guess what would be asked from that. Trump was just super unprepared.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

quote:

To: Crucial

Didn’t have to be NBC or Lester who tipped Hillary off on the questions.. Hillary’s BFF 0blama has SOME PRETTY POWERFUL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS (NSA, CIA, FBI, DHS, ETC.) to EAVESDROP on phone calls, emails, and even in-person conversations to GET THE DEBATE QUESTIONS FOR HILLARY!

36 posted on 09/26/2016 9:12:32 PM PDT by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America ((Some of you characterized my FReep name as 'paranoid' a few years back.. Care to apologize now?))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

And now I'm picturing "Broken" Barack Obama remote-controlling his own VANGAURD Vanguard 1 drone a few feet behind Lester Holt's head all day and chortling to himself maniacally

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Bigger.

More. Worse?

From Who do you believe won Monday night’s presidential debate? (MSN) posted by freeper aquila48

To be clear, this is a call to rig an online poll.

quote:

To: aquila48

Liberals are spamming online polls.

Hilarious because they’re just not into her.

2 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:17:08 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

kos is saying cnn has it 60 to 20 hillary.

BTW, cnn is DISGUSTINGLY traitorous site. first time i visited it in over a year and it made me sick

4 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:17:47 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

Doubts.

quote:

Trump was not on his game. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I see no point in pretending that something happened, that didn’t.

Welcome to the NFL Mr. Trump. Practice at this level of competition is not optional. Your lack of debate prep showed, badly. You have two more debates. This is fixable.

6 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:20:56 PM by NRx (A man of integrity passes his father's civilization to his son, without selling it off to strangers.)

Oh, look, a distortion in the reality distortion field.

quote:

She trounced him. Don’t think I will be able to handle the depression of watching the next one. Clearly Hilary will be president. She is too sly and trump too slow to catch her.

22 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:25:49 PM by Sam Gamgee

Yes, Trump lost because he didn't smile

quote:

She SMILED - He didn’t.

That’s the whole enchilada

SOMEone need to get thru to him - don’t rise to the bait
and SMILE - that’s what people are drawn too - FIRST and LAST

23 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:26:05 PM by maine-iac7 (A Christian is as a Christian does - "By their works...")

quote:

To: MNDude

Conservatives can be their own worst enemy.

Liberals don’t trash their own candidate the way FR concern trolls trashed Trump tonight.

With friends like them, Trump doesn’t need enemies.

25 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:27:37 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

More doubts.

quote:

To: NRx

“Your lack of debate prep showed, badly. You have two more debates. This is fixable.”

I hope it is. I too think he was shockingly unprepared and I found it irritating.

28 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:29:30 PM by Attention Surplus Disorder (I had a cool idea for a new tagline and I forgot it!)

Fear.

quote:

To: goldstategop

No Trump was his own worse enemy tonight. Faired no better than Romney.

29 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:29:54 PM by Sam Gamgee

Why is nobody asking how much Shillary Clinton paid Lester Holt!?!

quote:

To: ripnbang

Hill won. Sad to say, She didn’t fall apart. She will go up in the polls now. She may have just won the election in that “Debate” She had Lester Holt’s help—To cut off Trump and “Fact Check” him. I hope he was paid a great deal—maybe a job in a Clinton White House?

34 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:33:22 PM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)

Deep, deep denial, with a hint of a misogynistic stereotype for extra flavor.

quote:

To: goldstategop

Yes.

Nothing either of them said swayed anyone.

On the other hand, one came off like your lecturing ex-wife / mother-in-a-bad-mood.

The other didn’t come off like the ranting madman the media tries to portray him as.

To me, that means Trump won.

42 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:41:06 PM by Pravious

quote:

To: Varsity Flight

....and I believe the legal teams are already circling wagons conjuring up legal mischief no matter the election margins for Trump.

43 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:41:17 PM by Varsity Flight (Extortion-Care is is the Government Work-Camp)

Despite knowing exactly what and who freepers are, it still amazes me that they can be this entirely detached from reality.

quote:

To: NRx

Your lack of debate prep showed, badly

Considering Hillary lied at least 12 times and Trump beat her on the facts, you may want to lift up your skirt so you don't trip over it Frances.

57 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:51:57 PM by The Iceman Cometh (It's going to be tough to unite the Republican party,but we must. Our children can't afford Hillary)

quote:

To: Sam Gamgee

Trump effectively won the debate.

He entered it the front-runner and left it the front-runner.

If you want to be a concern troll, spread the misery on DU.

I intend to vote for Trump and he will be our next President.

61 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:57:56 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

Reality distortion field status: re-established.

quote:

To: Sam Gamgee

“Clearly Hilary will be president. She is too sly and trump too slow to catch her.”

Get your head out of whatever morbid place you left it, and start paying attention to all of the strong indicators that Trump is in the lead.

For crying out loud, friend, how can you be a Freeper and talk like you’re completely unaware of the huge amounts of information running like a river past your eyeballs?

There isn’t a single metric you can point to that supports your groundless fear. Dig in and read, and stop scaring yourself.

64 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:08:17 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

Ah yes, good old anti-intellectualism.

quote:

To: Gene Eric

Hillary was leading a grad school seminar. She sounded like an intellectual.

Trump was addressing Middle America. He sounded like one of them.

If you think people love policy wonks, you missed America’s message tonight.

That’s not for them.

79 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:27:45 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

I like the part where knowing the answers to questions makes you an alien.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Mors Rattus posted:

Trump was just super unprepared.

He loving bragged about how he wasn't preparing. I actually wondered for a while if it was some kind of idiot bluff. "No one could possibly be that stupid," I told myself. But in the back of my mind, I think I knew. :unsmigghh:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Did Anyone Timecheck the Debate?, a vanity posted by freeper originalbuckeye

quote:

Just wondering what the total time speaking/per candidate was. Sure seemed like Holt let Hillary drone on without any time checks.

I'm not sure they were watching the same debate I watched.

quote:

And no serious questions for Hillary either. I sure WISH there would be ONE debate that had ONE Conservative moderating it. I am so sick of the bias. Our candidate is ALWAYS debating their opponent and the moderator.

1 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:50:01 PM by originalbuckeye

Oh boy oh boy

quote:

To: dp0622

I voted for Trump in all of the on line polls, but truthfully, Hillary won it.

7 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:57:24 PM by nopardons

Yes, Trump lost because the moderation was biased.

quote:

To: originalbuckeye

But people are noticing it. Why else could you explain that despite his admittedly less than stellar performance tonight, it wasn’t a gamechanger for Hillary. People are talking more about Lester Holt than her.

9 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:58:52 PM by dowcaet (.)

quote:

To: hoosiermama

That’s your opinion. She seemed like she was about to pass out. Was incoherent most of the time. The lib crowd voting on time.com agrees.

16 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:04:06 PM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

Oh look, a comment literally made with this thread in mind.

quote:

To: nopardons

“I voted for Trump in all of the on line polls, but truthfully, Hillary won it.”

I know a lot of people are afraid to say this on FR because the left always check in here and copy/paste stuff.

We don’t want the left seeing us doubt him even slightly. Supreme court appointments, Chinese aggressions, the onset of WWIII now is NOT The time to tell people that our enemy has won anything.

Just remind people that he had a cold, and he held his own. Because there is no reason that a woman who just a few weeks ago was thrown into a van limp, like a warm side of beef would today win ANYTHING.

We all know that on her good day she couldn’t debate a roadkill possum with any merit in her argument. Trump should have mopped the floor with her, and he could do so at any time.

He had a cold and a sore throat.
He did what he was supposed to, but not enough of it. That’s ok.

I agree with you that initial looks is that Hillary kept it together. But recall that in her poor health just the fact that she made it to the end gives her a Participation Award. And there is no way you can beat that. If she didn’t fall over tonight, then she was going to win because she’d be viewed as a weak woman who is old and sick who still made it through the debates.

Now, can she do anything when it comes to Syria bringing us toe to toe with RUSSIA in the next few days ? Doubt it. This is where people are going to wake the hell up.

Also remind people that she put up details on how to fight ISIS because she doesn’t care if they see it or not. She isn’t going to destroy the very group she created to destabilize the middle east. Hillary will NEVER perform a transgression against Islam.

18 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:05:52 PM by Celerity

quote:

To: The Iceman Cometh

This debate reminded me of the Bush vs Gore debate. But Hillary was less prepped than Gore and Trump was more prepped than Bush.

23 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:08:40 PM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

quote:

To: Vision Thing

Now that I’ve had time to digest the debate it will more about Lester Holt than the two candidates. Not exactly what Hillary wanted. I think Lester is actually gonna get a rebuke that might shock us all from his Uniparty overlords, and that he was too obvious in his grandstanding for Hillary. I think he actually hurt Hillary more than he helped because the liberal bias was out in the open for everyone to see. Sucks for you Lester.

25 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:09:20 PM by dowcaet (.)

quote:

To: Helicondelta

“The lib crowd voting on time.com agrees.”

This is key - Democrat voters HATE her. They are holding their nose as it is.

This election isn’t like the others. The Dem party was split in half. You think we’re still stuck on talking about Cruz ? Look at them - they refuse to believe that Bernie Sanders dropped out.

They are scrambling have no idea what to do. They have never been torn. My god, Joe Lieberman supported Israel and they ran him out of town.

Democrats do NOT tolerate dissent.

26 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:09:40 PM by Celerity

Freeper Celerity on a posting spree tonight. Probably fueled by military-grade uppers.

quote:

To: FlingWingFlyer

“Many people are saying Clintoon won only because she didn’t croak during the debate. I don’t think she could have done two hours though.”

I seriously think she was on military-grade uppers. That old bag doesn’t go from ragdolling into a van, then to tonight with a week’s rest. She was hooked up to more machines than Darth Vader after taco bell for the past week.

Compare the woman on the old passenger jet, in the economy section to what she was tonight.

37 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:16:23 PM by Celerity

Freeper Celerity has no understanding of Donald Trump.

quote:

To: hoosiermama

Trump started to falter when Hillary kept it up on his pay. When she started to talk about how much money he actually has.

I just listened to the audio again, and you can hear this. In a board room two adversaries will insult each other with such sublime charm that they will shake hands afterwards.

In politics, that sort of nuance is missing.

He just stood there for a moment, in an unbelievable moment that went something like this:

“Did HILLARY CLINTON just accuse me of hiding information from the American Public?!”

Because he could have answered that whole thing just like that.

Hillary accused HIM of hiding something. Wow.

In the boardroom such an attack would never happen. That’s when Trump started to lose his knack. He is used to working in more refined, sublime terms. Hillary is a bull in a china shop. She has no tact and has people killed who talk poorly about her.

41 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:25:00 PM by Celerity

Man, they're paranoid.

quote:

To: Celerity

Do you like Trump?

Do you like his style?

Then get the bleeding hell off my back, because I'm telling the truth, drat it, just as Trump does, and you can't handle it!

Hillary's team is NOT reading FR, nor are they going to quote me! And should someone at DU does...so what?

53 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:36:41 PM by nopardons

Delusional, also.

quote:

To: originalbuckeye

Yeah, 20 uninterrupted minutes for a Hillary infomercial to every 20 seconds Trump got, constantly "corrected" with interruptions from Lest-We-Bolt, an obvious Clinton stooge.
This debate format is like mud wrestling compared to the Kennedy/Nixon debate, which was 56 years ago EXACTLY tonight.

62 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:46:21 PM by MHT (,`)

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

This is the same debate where Trump used his time and Hillary's time. loving lol.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mors Rattus posted:

They can't even agree if Trump won or Hillary cheated and screwed him.

Abuela just tore his heart out and showed it to him on live tv, man, it was great.

Red pantsuit to hide the gore.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Commentary: Clinton won, Trump lost, and here's what comes next posted by freeper EinNYC

It's a commentary article appearing on CBS News' site.

The second reply in the thread is all of the opt-in internet polls that have been stuffed to show a Trump win.

That's how deep freep is in denial right now.

Complete, utter denial. Also check out that incorrect word choice.

quote:

To: Helicondelta

I think that Trump did what he needed to do. He got just enough shots in that PIAPS still looks slimy but more impotently, he didn’t say anything that is just egregiously wrong or laughable.

That’s sort of the minimum he needed to do, he could have easily done more but it is easy to be an armchair quarterback.

5 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:54:13 PM by Fai Mao (PIAPS for Prison 2016)

Denial + projection.

quote:

To: EinNYC

I can barely imagine how difficult it would be to debate someone that has no respect for the facts of an issue, for truth? How she can speak without saying anything meaningful. How a supposedly impartial moderator who in reality is of the same mindset, that sets up a misrepresentation as fact when asking questions.

A corruption most foul.

6 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:54:52 PM by Lopeover (2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

Trump did fine except for that thing about respecting the outcome of the election.

8 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:55:31 PM by Lisbon1940 (Trump-Pence 2016: No full-term Governors!)
To be clear, at the very end of the debate and multiple times afterward as he desperately walked through the spin room, Trump said he would respect the outcome of the election and support Hillary if she won.

quote:

Ah, the cucked press shilling for Hillary. What a shocker.

19 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:01:56 PM by NYRepublican72 (Radical Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen is "Ready for Hillary!" Are you too?)

In reply to someone posting a photo of the article author,

quote:

To: Jeff Chandler

last seen in some NYC homo bar?

24 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:03:59 PM by doorgunner69

quote:

Remember, to non junkies, Trump is the unknown, the outsider.

Tonight he surely could have done better but he’s a novice in this arena.

So he held his own and showed he wasn’t the boogey man, so, for the undecided, that’s a plus.

He needs to learn and get more focused for such artificial events.

Basically he demonstrated to all that he is indeed a viable candidate.

26 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:08:59 PM by 1066AD

quote:

To: wastoute

We, or I, had hoped for better from him

Trump is not practiced in this crap. I certainly never took "debate" in school, and am a slow respondent in an argument. But I am far more intelligent than the fast talkers.

Only the "sound bite" idiots put much stock in these media orchestrated shows. I would have been surprised, and possibly dismayed, if he came off more like a yapping politician that does this all the time.

"There you go again" is a once or twice in a lifetime repartee. He did not let Cankles or that MSM twit trip him up. No Porker Crowley moments for the media.

Trump wins.

30 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:13:51 PM by doorgunner69

Freepers continue to demonstrate their ignorance of who Trump is as a person.

quote:

To: doorgunner69

While she “won” the debate she needed to “sell” herself as something she is not and never will be. A thoughtful, concerned human being. At that she failed miserably. She showed the world she is just a slimy, slandering, say anything to get elected, politician. Exactly what 90% of this country is sick of.

So she “won” the debate, thankfully she failed miserably at the mission. Check the online surveys. Trump 60%. Thank God. Pray Trump learns from this experience and improves. He HAS to quit making everything about him. If he can become the humble servant who has put on his weapons and armor to fight for the country we love he can win this BIG.

Just my two cents.

37 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:23:11 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

Holt made this all about what the libtards view as Trumps negatives. Trump put all that bull to sleep and now can address her negatives which are enormous in the next debates.

42 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:42:16 PM by antenna

Finally tonight, freep always keeps it classy.

quote:

The homo who wrote this writes with a lisp.

44 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:45:35 PM by Vision Thing (You know the depths of my heart, and You love me the same...)

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Mors Rattus posted:

Democrat while black, man.

Luckily only a misdemeanour!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I don't get how Trump, the son of a rich land developer whose whole identity has been built around being a super wealthy New York City business tycoon, is so easily considered as "one of us" by Freep.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don't get how Trump, the son of a rich land developer whose whole identity has been built around being a super wealthy New York City business tycoon, is so easily considered as "one of us" by Freep.

Oh my sweet child you have so much to learn.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

He's not black or a woman, and he is a bully. That's all he has to be.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Scratch Monkey posted:

He's a loud white man who hates what they hate, talks loudly at a third grade level, is completely detached from reality, has no respect for anyone but himself or his sycophants, and receives no comeuppance for his many, many mistakes or crimes which they take to mean he must be right all the time.

He's basically what they want to be when they grow up.

Meanwhile, here's Giuliani doing his best Freep impersonation: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

"Fact checking is so unfair you guys!!":qq:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Has there been any reaction from Freep on Trump agreeing with Clinton on some level of gun control? Or did they just let that go in one ear and out the other?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

chitoryu12 posted:

Has there been any reaction from Freep on Trump agreeing with Clinton on some level of gun control? Or did they just let that go in one ear and out the other?

It was gun control for non-whites (which is what they think the Terrorism No Fly List is) so they won't care.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

because I'm telling the truth, drat it, just as Trump does

Oh, this is nice. Ok Freeper, let's try a few questions

Why won't Trump release his tax returns? He claims because he can't because of audits. The IRS who is auditing him says he can do whatever he likes, it doesn't effect anything. Trump then states you can't learn anything from tax returns. Except you can, like his yearly income, write offs, and whether he paid a dime into that system he says is broken because big name ceos tend to either hide money or avoid paying taxes by exploiting loopholes.

Alright, that's done...Why didn't Trump pay those people he contracted? He claims because maybe he wasn't satisfied by their work. That's not how contracting works, especially since he seemed rather fine with using stuff he "wasn't satisfied with"

Trump was pinned down at one point on racism given his vast history of race involved lawsuits, claims and repeated statements. His response was to say he settled the cases so he never had to admit he was racist and then went "nuh uh, look at Hillary though because Obama"

Trump was told stop and frisk was struck down to which he said "You're wrong". I'm afraid the courts say otherwise. Then he continues to dig his hole by claiming it is what reduced crime while ignoring crime and gun bills that were passed and the gradual lowering of crime that's been on a downward slope since the 80's.

I mean geeze, go check a fact check website and look at the scores, Trump's got 50-60 percent lies. That's what he does, he lies to get you to back him, and you fell for it, hard. You would willingly vote into office a guy that has more dishonesty, scandals, and fraud than any other candidate in the last 3 decades at the least because he lies to you.

quote:

Ah, the cucked press shilling for Hillary. What a shocker.

19 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:01:56 PM by NYRepublican72 (Radical Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen is "Ready for Hillary!" Are you too?)

I seriously wish everyone that used this meme would die from having their faces melted ala Indiana Jones

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Scratch Monkey posted:

Because he says exactly what they want to hear. He won them over by being a racist bigot with some sexism sprinkled on top that bought into, and till a year or two ago, was an outspoken birther. Financial and societal status aside, he is freep. Financial and societal status, to freep, just means he's right because otherwise he wouldn't be who he is

Geostomp posted:

Meanwhile, here's Giuliani doing his best Freep impersonation: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

"Fact checking is so unfair you guys!!":qq:

I used to have respect for him, but I think 9/11 broke him mentally. He's become more of a raging psycho as the years passed

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 27, 2016

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Commence Freep-O-Vision!

SocketWrench posted:

I mean geeze, go check a fact check website and look... 50-60 percent lies.

Checkmate, lieberal :smug: Seriously, that's how they'd look at it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SocketWrench posted:

Because he says exactly what they want to hear. He won them over by being a racist bigot with some sexism sprinkled on top that bought into, and till a year or two ago, was an outspoken birther. Financial and societal status aside, he is freep. Financial and societal status, to freep, just means he's right because otherwise he wouldn't be who he is

I used to have respect for him, but I think 9/11 broke him mentally. He's become more of a raging psycho as the years passed

Don't. Giuliani was a bastard back then, too. Taking photo ops during the attack to look heroic without really accomplishing anything. He's always been a corrupt racist. It's just that he's also been riding high on being the 9/11 Mayor ever since.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep: Let's go stuff the online polls!

Freep: Look at all the online polls Trump is winning!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The Gravis poll Breitbart commissioned actually had Hillary winning, albeit more narrowly than the CNN or PPP polls. :laugh:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I missed the debates last night but I'm watching them now while catching up on this thread. This Freep denial is the worst I've ever seen, and I've been following Freep threads for a really long time.

Trump is a delusional racist liar and sounded like a dumb used car salesman while Hillary Chaos Dunked on him repeatedly. And I say that as someone who doesn't fully trust Hillary.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Night10194 posted:

The Gravis poll Breitbart commissioned actually had Hillary winning, albeit more narrowly than the CNN or PPP polls. :laugh:

Oh, so it's a real, scientific poll, not an online opt-in? Darn.

So let's keep talking about polls.

From CNN poll says Hitlery won debate 62% to 27% What is up with that? Bias? posted by freeper SoFloFreeper

The poll they're talking about was performed as part of a captive audience. CNN grabbed a bunch of people and had them watch the debate, and then polled them afterwards. During the post-debate coverage, they went into excruciating detail about their sampling of the group. In specific, this poll oversamples Democrats and undersamples Republicans, IIRC by a roughly ten point spread. The base sample sizes are based on those from the general population, so there will already naturally be more Democrats anyway.

So after their song and dance about how they know the sampling is wrong, when they unveiled the 60-25 split, they were also very clear that there's simply no way that the sampling could really impact what was a clear victory for Hillary according to that audience.

Again, to be very, very clear, this was not an online opt-in poll. However, as we have long established, freep is not bound by the constraints of reality.

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

They are online pools. You re as skewed towards Hillary in the same way Drudge skews right.

2 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:57:15 AM by Vermont Lt

quote:

None of the post debate polls are scientific. The actual polls will show that despite the debate being rigged with a horrible microphone and bias moderator to make him look weak and foolish, Trump is still ahead and will Make America Great Agai.

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:57:24 AM by Boatperson83 (Enemies of the Jones Act are Enemies of America!)

Some freepers are cracking. Some freepers are on crack.

quote:

quote:

Trump was awful. He got creamed. It was painful to watch.

To be sure, CNN is biased. But reality is reality.

4 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:57:57 AM by Maceman (Screw the Party. Save the Country.)

I’m fascinated that you know how to turn on a computer.
Head on back to dummy underground with your drivel.
Reality is reality.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:04:42 AM by Post5203 (S. A. I. N. Stop All Immigration NOW!)

BUT GUYS ONLINE POLLS MATTER

quote:

To: Maceman

6 posted on 9/27/2016, 4:59:37 AM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

Ah, thanks for the actual numbers, freeper Donglalinger.

quote:

“26% of the respondents who participated in tonight’s survey identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified themselves as Democrats, and 33% identified themselves as Independents.”

14 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:07:28 AM by Donglalinger
So, what was the "Hillary won" percent again? 62. Trump? 27.

quote:

Viewers who are predisposed to Hillary will say she won. Those who are predisposed to Trump will say he won. And CNN is mostly leftist garbage, so will attract the kind of viewer who will vote Hillary.

Hillary is out there promising that her voters will never have to work and they will have everything they need. Unfortunately, too many people believe that and no debate is going to convince them otherwise.

I remember getting into a discussion on another forum some years ago and explaining why government “one payer” health care does not work in any country that has it, and why it cannot work. Someone, a true believer, actually asked me, “Don’t you *want* people to get the healthcare they need?” I explained that what I want is irrelevant, but that person truly could not understand that wanting something that is impossible does not make it possible. Multiply that clueless person by a few million—those are the people who will vote for Hillary.

I just hope there are enough adults in this country to make sure Trump is elected.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:09:41 AM by exDemMom (Current visual of the hole the US continues to dig itself into: http://www.usdebtclock.org/)

Oh good, they noticed the tax gaffe.

quote:

Trump needs to refrain from the appearance of boasting .0ne thing that definitely didn’t help was when Hillary said he had paid “0” taxes and he said that was being “smart”. The problem with the debates is that they are tightly framed so you can’t or don’t have enough time to really bring up the good stuff on Hillary. To do so would require an encyclopedia sized file and people would be lost within secs. I think Trump came off as being more truthful of the two though. Hillary’s wandering eyeball was a show in itself.

21 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:12:40 AM by jsanders2001

What is this, acceptance? Already?

quote:

I absolutely can not stand Hillary; that being said, I thought she won. She looked ‘Presidential’ to the ignorant sheep and he looked argumentative. We may have seen the death of nationalism and the 2nd Amendment last night.

26 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:15:11 AM by HogsBreath

This "Hillarly clearly had a copy of the questions" meme is so great.

quote:

To: Phil DiBasquette

Sure if getting tag teamed by Lester Holt and ILLary not asking Hillary about Benghazi, Clinton foundation, misplaced emails, health, destabilizing the ME and general lack of accomplishment is awful

The moderators were definitely skewed towards Hillary as in jump in if Trump was starting to hammer her or to ask questions to steer the debate if it were starting to enter dangerous waters for her. It was obvious Hillary already had a copy of the questions and had prepared for them. But we all expected this right?

31 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:18:29 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

To: exDemMom

I don’t know any undecideds and I don’t think that the debates are going to sway anyone who’s mind isn’t already dead set on a candidate (or do so until after they’ve already ‘early voted’ which has already begun in some areas).

That said, I don’t think either candidate fell on their face in the way that some anticipated.

Donald Trump didn’t resort to personal attacks and name calling as he had in the primary debates and he was armed with facts and didn’t back down even with unjust (lies) from the so-called moderator. It was clear that there WERE personal attacks made by the moderator and Mrs. Clinton.

And Nana Hillary didn’t weeble-wobble and fall down after standing 90 minutes at a podium under stage lights.

Everything else was a “sparring match”, and not much of a debate for those who wanted specifics from both candidates. And Trump’s comments to Rosie O’Donnell, birtherism of a non-competing candidate, and tax returns are not the important subjects for national presidential debate.

Hillary is out of touch on the economy and any way towards improving it (more women’s studies grads aren’t going to create a bunch of new jobs or bring back jobs for middle-aged professionals who are earning half of their potential). Saying “go to my website” is not an answer and luckily it wasn’t Donald Trump saying that when asked for his positions on the issues. Hillary should be getting savaged for it since she couldn’t deliver a concise summation of her plans.

She attacked Mr. Trump for saying “He won’t tell us how to take out ISIS”. John Kerry boasted in 2004 that he knew how to fix Iraq (and this was after we’d already toppled Saddam). 12 years later and with JFTAKerry as Sec. of State, he’s neither disclosed nor implemented his “solution”.

36 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:25:14 AM by a fool in paradise (Obama is more supportive of Iran's right to defend its territorial borders than he is of the USA's.)

Freepers continue to completely misunderstand who Trump is and how he operates.

quote:

To: skr

I don’t think he was creamed, but he might’ve learned something debating Cruz one-on-one. Hopefully, he’ll get his weaknesses worked out. He doesn’t seem like one to not take advantage of what he learns at an initial negotiation meeting.

Personally I think he needs to stop boasting and stop referring to his hotels, casinos, and other "grea"t places he's built unless it has direct relevance to the conversation. He doesn't have the speaking skills of the refined liar and might want to visit with a coach to make a few adjustments before the next debate. He might want to visit with a debating master to pickup a few tips because jumping into a conversation when it's not your turn then rambling on about the same several points too long sure won't earn you brownie points and makes you look rude and arrogant, not presidential.

Just want him to really kick her rear end in the next round.

38 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:29:34 AM by jsanders2001

"Well they just turned off the poll before anyone could stuff it," says the freeper about a poll that can't be stuffed because it's not trash

quote:

One poll that CNN prematurely cut off early vs. Time poll, NJ.com poll, Slate poll, Drudge, CNBC poll, Fox 5 poll, Variety poll. All showing Trump won.

I know who the internet is with and it “ain’t” clinton.

41 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:31:59 AM by conservativepoet

quote:

The one thing that bothered me about the little I watched of the debate is that Hillary used "trickle down economics" like an epithet and Trump let he get away with it.

Reagan's policies did work.
And in fact, they were the very same economic principles that JFK spoke about during his administration. THAT could have been used to great effect against Hillary. Let CNN fact check that one.

46 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:45:41 AM by Bloody Sam Roberts (Don't question faith. Don't answer lies.)

So, do they, like, just not undersatnd how scientific polling works? Or is this just another layer of the reality distortion field?

quote:

I posted this earlier but it is worth poking it in this thread as well.

Here is my list of polls from early this morning based on the Conservative Treehouse List. I couldn't find the results from 3 sites on that list but the rest average out to about 70% Trump to 28% Hillary. Not bad. The Leftist-Marxist MSM will claim victory for Hillary but the Internet is winning this election and it spoke loudly last night.

48 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:47:06 AM by InterceptPoint (Ted, you should have endorsed. Big mistake.)

Look dude, it's only 9:30 AM, could you please not force me to drink before noon?

quote:

To: ManHunter

All of Killeries little tampons are back to troll today.

49 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:51:32 AM by angcat (TRUMP!)

quote:

To: Puppage

I don’t think he was creamed, but he might’ve learned something debating Cruz one-on-one. Hopefully, he’ll get his weaknesses worked out.

I agree. IMHO, it felt that he didn't prepare for the debate.

TOTALLY agree. Wife and I are both huge Trump supporters and he came across as totally unprepared, "winging it" and may have just lost the election with that performance.

Why can our side never get their stuff together?

Yes - he was "authentic". But he was also temperamental, argumentative (way over the top so), bullying, talking over her constantly and apparently didn't prepare ONE IOTA. He also needs to think about the fact the camera is on him ALL THE TIME with split screen and to watch his facial expressions.

I really hope that he wins as the alternative is too horrible to contemplate, but am pretty concerned that the independents and undecideds are not going to like what they saw last night. He needs to get it together for the next debate, quit being so damned over-confident/cocky and PREPARE!!

PS: been her a long time but rarely post, so please don't say I'm a troll. Just keeping it real, and hoped he would do so much better than he did.

50 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:52:41 AM by jstolzen (All it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke)

The justification on the "paying no income tax makes me smart" line has started.

quote:

To: jsanders2001

"...said he had paid “0” taxes and he said that was being “smart”

I cringed, BUT consider this... would he say that if he knew he was defrauding the IRS ? No way. He's said he

1) hates paying taxes like we all do,
2) hates to see the government waste our money and
3) does everything he legally can to pay as little as he can.

Bravo ! He should make that his standard answer regarding releasing his tax returns: "I won't release returns yet but here's what you'll find....."(repeat 1,2.3)

56 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:05:18 AM by chiller (One from the Right - One for the Fight)

Then how do they.. I mean ... christ, these people.

quote:

So someone tell me, is the CNN poll scientific?

Why on earth would you think any online poll is scientific?

60 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:20:24 AM by Popman

quote:

To: smokingfrog

Did Trump defend Reaganomics?

No. He went off on a different subject. But Hillary described trickle down policies as a way for the rich to make the rich richer. She then lied and said she would do more for the middle clas, etc, etc.

68 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:54:05 AM by Bloody Sam Roberts (Don't question faith. Don't answer lies.)

I want the ability to bring random freepers out of their bubble for just long enough to realize that they're factually wrong, and then put them back and see what happens.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

I seriously wish everyone that used this meme would die from having their faces melted ala Indiana Jones

It's a great meme because when people use it unironically it lets you know right off the bat that they're a horrible, stupid jerk and you should despise them

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

InfoWars Poll HERE

That's what got me.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Man, I am still jazzed from watching Sassy Grandma defeat Cheeto Man in mortal combat. The cycle of denial and rage is going so fast over there and it is loving hilarious.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I know we're in the middle of the post-debate circlejerk, but I think we're due for a little break.

From Raised-fist Olympians punished in 1968 will be received at White House (barf alert) posted by freeper simpson96

the article posted:

Tommie Smith and John Carlos, the two African-American athletes sent home from the 1968 Olympic Games for their raised-fist protest on the medal podium, will receive a long-awaited moment of redemption at a U.S. team event at the White House this week.

The two were invited by the U.S. Olympic Committee to attend a gala dinner on Wednesday in Washington honoring the 2016 Olympic team and accompany the team to meet President Barack Obama at the White House the following day, Carlos told Reuters on Sunday.

The image of Smith and Carlos, gold and bronze medalists in the 200-meter track event in Mexico City, thrusting their black-gloved fists into the air, has become an enduring symbol of the fight for racial equality.

quote:

Reuters can't say enough glowing things about those two punks.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:22:05 AM by simpson96

quote:

To: simpson96

And these punks just got a statue at that new African American museum thingy. Disgusting.

2 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:24:39 AM by Bloody Sam Roberts (Don't question faith. Don't answer lies.)

quote:

With Obama its in your face all the time 24/7.

The racist divider.

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:26:56 AM by headstamp 2 (Fear is the mind killer.)

quote:

America haters are welcome in today’s white house.

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:30:12 AM by I want the USA back (Lying Media: willing and eager allies of the hate-America left.)

quote:

It IS a disgrace. Anti-Americanism on display for the world to see......inside the People’s White House. Let’s hope the Dems get so smug that they implode like 1968.

7 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:30:32 AM by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

Hashtag GetInTheBasket

quote:

Keep doing it and push more people to the Donald.

8 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:31:39 AM by Mjreagan

Why yes, I am having to c&p almost every post made so far, thanks for noticing.

quote:

Obama loves every anti-American miscreant on the planet. He can’t go fast enough.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:33:07 AM by .45 Long Colt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

quote:

Their “Black Power” salute was no different than a seig heil salute.

11 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:37:33 AM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

Our nasty president has to pull all the scabs off the old racial wounds before he leaves office, so the country is in chaos when Pres. Trump takes over. BO hates the USA.

13 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:45:22 AM by txrefugee

quote:

Bammy gotta rub our noses in it.

14 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:45:46 AM by Twinkie (John 3:16)

quote:

Obama is deliberately and with prejudice trying to start a conflict.

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:48:58 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

Trump blew a huge opportunity to slam Obama at the debate. Since day one Obama has divided the nation and pitted the groups against each other. Trump went on and on about law and order when the root cause of racial divide is obama and democrats.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:13:32 AM by Organic Panic (Hillary Clinton, the elderly woman's version of "I dindu nuffins.")

quote:

Not invited: Peter Norman.

Probably won’t even be mentioned.

http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/the-white-man-in-that-photo/

His fate is definitely not something the racial grievance industry wants to have known, for sure.

19 posted on 9/27/2016, 8:41:01 AM by thoughtomator (This message has been encrypted in ROT13 twice for maximum security)

He won't be invited because he died ten years ago. The other two gentlemen were pallbearers at his funeral. This is in the article. With a photo of them carrying his casket. If you're gonna try the "but what about the white guy!?" tactic and link an article backing you up, at least have the courtesy to read the article.

Why they'd link this article to begin with is beyond me, given the content. It's a good read and it would probably piss off any freeper that actually spent the time going through it.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

To: Olog-hai

Wonder if Ryan will go about without his armed bodyguards.That would get him out of his comfort zone. The sad reality is that there are very rational reasons why America is a divided and segregated society by race and class. Ryan is obviously plagued by “white guilt” and has bought into this “white privileged” nonsense. He is not fit to be a leader.

15 posted on 9/26/2016, 6:58:31 AM by allendale

This was quoted yesterday but I'm reposting it because holy poo poo.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Okay, back to the circlejerk.

From Clinton Runs(?) from Reporters After Debate, Trump Speaks with CNN and Fox News posted by freeper rktman

quote:

The way hildabama looked in some of the shots, it seemed that she was having a hard time focusing. So, yeah, they didn't want anyone getting too close afterwards. Probably had to take off the remote neuro zapper. Smuggness personified.

1 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:36:05 AM by rktman

quote:

To: rktman

She probably needed to collapse. She looked worn out to me.

3 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:37:17 AM by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)

quote:

She made it through 90 minutes. She was done. Needed meds, new cath bag, a good lie down.

Which is fine if you are President because no crisis is ever longer than 90 minutes. /s

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:38:13 AM by Yaelle

Freepers have such short memories.

For those of you that didn't watch the debate, one of the questions Lester Holt asked Trump concerned how he'd said that Hillary didn't look Presidential. Lester Holt asked Donald to explain himself. He immediately pivoted to "stamina" and kept going back to that after Lester Holt pestered him more. Hillary's response included talking about how she sat eleven hours in front of a Congressional committee. You know. Benghazi.

If I didn't know freep is freep, I'd say this is sarcasm.

quote:

Hillary didn’t even stay behind to spin.

Its over.

6 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:38:13 AM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

On Fox this morning they were saying that Trump actually stayed around and did interviews until 2:30am, while Hillary shook a few hands then jumped in her black van and was gone a half hour after the debate ended.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:40:07 AM by apillar
Blatantly false, in case you were wondering. After having a very animated discussion with Jared Kushner and his campaign aides, he left the building. MSNBC caught this on camera... no audio, though.

quote:

Her Depends were full.

17 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:47:54 AM by Mr. K (< a href="https://imgflip.com/i/1adpjl">< img src="https://i.imgflip.com/1adpjl.jpg" title="made at im)

quote:

To: Captain Peter Blood

Hillary is not cut out to be President.

It was fairly obvious to most viewers.

Sure, she didn’t collapse but she no energy, no passion, no drive.

Especially the burning fire in the belly to be President.

Don’t compare her to Mitt. Sure, she phoned it in but at least Mitt gave it his all.

Hillary isn’t even making the pretense.

18 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:48:20 AM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
... she campaigned through having loving pneumonia, and she has no energy and no drive? Look, freep, I know you're unabashedly biased, but really? Really? Half the time you're railing on her about the "her turn" thing and how she's ruthless and will do anything up to and including killing her foes in order to win, and then you come back and say she has no drive? You can't have it both ways.

Oh wait, I forgot about the reality distortion field.

quote:

To: Ciexyz

Hillary knows its over.

She had the wind knocked out of her and after the polls this morning - she’s at the end of her ropes.

Not that I feel sorry for her. Hillary really is a terrible candidate.

23 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:53:54 AM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

Diaper issue.

34 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:24:05 AM by Chengdu54

quote:

To: Yaelle

Ad she no doubt needed to changer her Depends. I said here before with her health problems the one thing she has to avoid is getting her blood pressure up. Trump has to be hard on this bitch. This is a bar room with the lights out and he needs to make her lose her cool and get shrill. He needs to show no mercy.

40 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:42:08 AM by jmacusa ("Dats all I can stands 'cuz I can't stands no more!''-- Popeye The Sailorman.)

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I'm amazed how many of them managed to see through their personal reality blinders to see how badly Trump did last night, honestly.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh, so it's a real, scientific poll, not an online opt-in? Darn.

Yes, but commissioned by Breibart, from a firm with a general R lean, and it STILL had her winning. Just by slightly less than PPP, CNN, and all the other actual polls.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Man, Freepers are really obsessed with their opponents' poop. First gays, now Clinton. Sheesh.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Anybody notice Clinton's cadence last night?, a vanity thread posted by freeper wastedyears

the OP posted:

Anybody notice how she would pause in her sentences as if she was listening to information? They weren't the pauses as if she was collecting her thoughts. I think she had another receiver in her ear.

The debate rules expressly banned all earpieces, including for the moderator.

quote:

To: meatloaf

I said the same thing. She spoke like reading a script, and acted like a robot.

4 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:36:45 AM by aragona

Oh come on.

quote:

To: wastedyears

Lester probably gave her his earpiece, since he wasn’t allowed to use it.

5 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:36:50 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.)

Really?

quote:

Trump should demand jamming equipment and ear canal inspections for the remaining debates.

6 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:37:23 AM by TheConservativeBanker

Really?

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

She had the questions ahead of time.

9 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:38:58 AM by AppyPappy (If you really want to irritate someone, point out something obvious they are trying hard to ignore.)

quote:

I did notice. There was one time when she stumbled verbally and then corrected it. Did she take off the time away from cameras to have and heal from a surgical implantation?

Why wasn’t it jammed?

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:40:18 AM by Cowgirl of Justice

quote:

To: TheConservativeBanker

Won’t happen. Her imperial thighness already has the fix in. All you had to do is watch Lester the molester to know that.

18 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:43:38 AM by meatloaf (I am one irritated Vet.)

Saying it over and over and over doesn't make it true. It only makes people believe the lie.

quote:

It helped that she obviously had all the questions in advance

22 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:45:48 AM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

quote:

To: AppyPappy

It was clearly rigged and choreographed by NBC and the Clinton campaign. Many times Holt gave her an opportunity to respond. Then Clinton dumped the opposition research file.

23 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:46:24 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

Look at how much they're thinking about this.

quote:

To: The Sons of Liberty

If the GOP were smart, and I’ve seen no evidence of that - based on who they allow to be “moderators” - they would continually broadcast a sharp electronic signal to counter any cheating of this nature

They'd have to know the specific receiving frequency which could be determined with an antenna hooked up to a frequency counter. Every time she received a transmission the frequency would be detected. What would be "more" fun though would be use a ham radio tuned to the same frequency and let everyone hear the signal she's receiving during the broadcast without her being aware she's been caught...lol

25 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:47:25 AM by jsanders2001

Maybe it's because I've actually pointed it out more lately, or mabye it's just freep being freep, but oh boy the casual misogyny is really cranked up a few levels post-debate.

quote:

To: Anima Mundi

The Hillary Clinton “Shimmy” was disturbing and went on too long after the “whoo”. What is up with THAT?

It was Hillary’s “I am woman, hear me whore moment.”

30 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:49:14 AM by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)

"I don't believe it. It doesnt' match our false narrative!"

quote:

I’m in the ear piece camp. After 70 mins of that grueling work no chance she’s that nimble on her feet. No chance.

34 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:51:57 AM by major-pelham

quote:

Lester asked 6 of her favorite topics, and she had rehearsed and memorized answers.

If Trump had interrupted her, she would have had to go back to the beginning and start over.

39 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:53:52 AM by Mr. K (< a href="https://imgflip.com/i/1adpjl">< img src="https://i.imgflip.com/1adpjl.jpg" title="made at im)
Again I keep wondering if they were watching the same debate I watched. Trump attempted to interrupt literally over twenty times, and do you know what she did each and every time? Talk over him and ignore it, simply continuing what she was saying as if he wasn't there.

quote:

To: major-pelham

There is an ear piece there.

Another photo - check the ear and wire on the neck. Looks clear to me

42 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:00:18 AM by Red Steel
I don't remember what election it was, maybe 2004, when someone snapped a photo of Bush with a similar box on his back. The lefties lost their poo poo until everyone was reminded that even though there are mics on the podium, the candidates also wear mics.

But once again, let's remind ourselves that freep is not bound by the constraints of reality.

quote:

To: lodi90

She had the script
She knew what was going down
That’s why she kept looking down at the podium to check her notes
Or her iPad hidden in a book
Or whatever was in the box her male supporter took away from the podium after the debate while everyone was milling around
Watch the video

44 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:02:53 AM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

Look at how goddamn seriously they're thinking about this.

quote:

What we need at the next debate is someone (or several someones) sitting out in the parking lot with a broadband signal generator, amplifier, and a parabolic antenna. Just step all over over the RF band from just above FM radio out to a couple of GHz. Watch Clinton squirm from the squeals and noise in her ear, and the lack of talking points being fed to her.

Now there is that little thing of operating an unlicensed transmitter. So I'm not seriously advocating anyone break the law. Just that it would be an interesting and entertaining exercise...

It would probably be better to do a little research on likely equipment being used and the frequencies it works on so you wouldn't have to wash out so much - less chance of getting noticed if you don't blank out cell phones, cordless phones, various LEO radio bands, etc. in the area. Clinton's transmitter wouldn't be on any of those anyway.

Then again, if her audio gear guy is anything like her IT guy (ie. similarly qualified) he's probably already asked about various wireless earpieces on several forums. Maybe we should just go look for those.

52 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:13:08 AM by ThunderSleeps (Stop obarma now! Stop the hussein - insane agenda!)

Oh good, we have a truthspeaker, kinda.

quote:

To: Red Steel

Sorry. That is her mic pack for the lapel mic. They had both a mic in front of them and a wireless lapel mic.

Don’t know about the ear piece thing. She wouldn’t need a pack for it, it would have a pretty good range as is.

53 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:13:26 AM by okkev68

So, this is the narrative they're really running with.

quote:

To: usconservative

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

72 posted on 9/27/2016, 6:52:00 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

Can someone translate this from insane back into normal freep?

quote:

To: Lumper20

Old Shrill Hellary puts in redundancy in cheating as fall back insurance. Dumb donkey rear end still got ‘stop and frisk’ wrong at the debate, which is common knowledge that ‘Terry Stops’ was found to be constitutional by the US Supreme Court. May explain why cheating lawyer Hillary did fail the NY bar exam.

86 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:22:08 AM by Red Steel

quote:

To: major-pelham

Military issue uppers.

Two weeks ago she was dead. Then she was speaking normally with her eyes not tracking.

Then they levelled her dosage and we got last night.

88 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:25:07 AM by Celerity

quote:

To: petercooper

It’s starting to be clear here that Holt, Hell, and their media are cheating A-holes.

90 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:29:07 AM by Red Steel

Not watching same debate, etc, etc.

quote:

To: Bluebird Singing

From the one who calls us DEPLORABLES.

Yes, she is quite a piece of garbage, IMO.

I did enjoy watching her face as Trump was calling her out on issues. No one, in her lifetime has ever told her off...to her face, I loved it! And he did it with class...unlike her talking point attacks.

97 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:39:43 AM by Ms Mable

quote:

To: lodi90

The shimmy was another monoclonic seizure. I missed it live. Maybe I was freeping! Glad she seized again on camera.... We need to know what she has got.

100 posted on 9/27/2016, 7:42:21 AM by Yaelle

Just in case you missed it, Trump said something stupid about temperament, Hillary smiled, said "Woo! Ooooh-kay" and then,
https://twitter.com/NowThisGIF/status/780595596029751297

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

McGlockenshire posted:

I did notice. There was one time when she stumbled verbally and then corrected it. Did she take off the time away from cameras to have and heal from a surgical implantation?

Why wasn’t it jammed?

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:40:18 AM by Cowgirl of Justice

Unironically pysched to vote for cyborg Hillary.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Erghh posted:

Unironically pysched to vote for cyborg Hillary.

Same. I will follow her into the techno-organic light.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

McGlockenshire posted:

He won't be invited because he died ten years ago. The other two gentlemen were pallbearers at his funeral. This is in the article. With a photo of them carrying his casket. If you're gonna try the "but what about the white guy!?" tactic and link an article backing you up, at least have the courtesy to read the article.

Why they'd link this article to begin with is beyond me, given the content. It's a good read and it would probably piss off any freeper that actually spent the time going through it.

Freepers sure do love their barf alerts.