Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Psion posted:

where's the picture, aka the most important part

Soral posted:

post the picture

Damion Poitier for president imho

Geight fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Cool broken picture there buddy.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Please rehost the image

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
I'd vote for a CrimeDad/Chains ticket.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh shucks it looked ok on my end, my bad y'all. This is reuploaded on imgur so I assume it works now.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
very good

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

worth the wait

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Psion posted:

worth the wait

Agreed. This is the true Inspire Aced.

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat
I'd share my pastrami with him any day. :allears:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Turns out I'm going to be out of town on the big day. On the other hand, turns out my voice is going to be in-game, probably in the safehouse. Enjoy my recitation of the death vox design document!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

Turns out I'm going to be out of town on the big day. On the other hand, turns out my voice is going to be in-game, probably in the safehouse. Enjoy my recitation of the death vox design document!

are you going to be an npc standing outside of the safehouse that keeps banging on the wall whilst raving like a madman about...well, everything

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

ClonedPickle posted:

Either way, more Locke is good! Yeah, for sure.

Agree 100% with this. Locke is pretty great, especially when he gets salty with the crew.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Discendo Vox posted:

Dude that's awesome! I'll keep my ears to the safehouse.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Discendo Vox posted:

I can't believe I didn't think to deliver a Long Guide sermon :cripes:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
It's not actually a long guide sermon or a death vox diatribe. I submitted three entries; I'll post the ones that don't get used.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

I can't believe I didn't think to deliver a Long Guide sermon :cripes:

record one anyways, i'll mod it into my game

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Psion posted:

record one anyways, i'll mod it into my game

ideally to replace whatever line vox has

Realtalk, I assume it's one of the voice mail lines?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

ClonedPickle posted:

ideally to replace whatever line vox has

Realtalk, I assume it's one of the voice mail lines?

Yes, I have one on stealth, one on safes and one on the secret.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Psion posted:

Agree 100% with this. Locke is pretty great, especially when he gets salty with the crew.

I hope if it's more heists it's more hits on Murky bases, because Beneath The Mountain is one of my favorite jobs in the game.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
We should kill one of the shareholders of Murky because Locke wants to have a nice fat increase to his stock holdings. Why the gently caress haven't we done outright corporate espionage at this point?

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Locke's premise was that he was part of a Murky task force specifically designated to take down the Payday gang, so coupled with the new safehouse I'd imagine that there could be a loud but stealthable heist where the gang ensures that their shiny new customizable safehouses can't be tracked down by that group. So it'd just be Locke keeping his double-agent thing going, I think.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Discendo Vox posted:

Yes, I have one on stealth, one on safes and one on the secret.

Aww poo poo I forgot all about that, we were getting slammed at work. I was going to record one about drill repair.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

Geight posted:

Oh shucks it looked ok on my end, my bad y'all. This is reuploaded on imgur so I assume it works now.

Trigger discipline

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

My game keeps crashing shortly after I place sentry guns. I updated goonmod and everything, and it's still going on. >:(

Pilgrimski
Apr 23, 2008

Lyrai posted:

My game keeps crashing shortly after I place sentry guns. I updated goonmod and everything, and it's still going on. >:(

Do some tests, try disabling all the mods you have, then putting them back one by one with a check after each. If you just have one mod, try disabling the features in the same way.

I'm waiting for a patch for Goonmod too, my game crashes shortly affter the heist goes loud. But disabling it is no big deal.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The website is getting hammered at the moment but Overkill set up a thing to give you party hat keys.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
DDoS protection by CloudFlare

I'm having flashbacks

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Just got mine. Glad they made it easy.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Dr Cheeto posted:

The website is getting hammered at the moment but Overkill set up a thing to give you party hat keys.

I got a hat :toot:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Do I have to sign in through steam on that page to get a hat?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Bort Bortles posted:

Do I have to sign in through steam on that page to get a hat?

yeah

I got my code but I can't redeem it because I'm at work

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Ah, gently caress, gotta remember what the things are.

Jesus, I kept myself logged in and as soon as it was time they said they're already taken? Are fuckers really DDoSing for these hats? 503 Guru Meditation? Come on, man!

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 28, 2016

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Crabtree posted:

Ah, gently caress, gotta remember what the things are.

Jesus, I kept myself logged in and as soon as it was time they said they're already taken? Are fuckers really DDoSing for these hats? 503 Guru Meditation? Come on, man!

Just try refreshing every so often. I refreshed at random to get rid of the 503 error screen at 23 past the hour earlier today and a code just popped up like it had never been a problem

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Pilgrimski posted:

Do some tests, try disabling all the mods you have, then putting them back one by one with a check after each. If you just have one mod, try disabling the features in the same way.

I'm waiting for a patch for Goonmod too, my game crashes shortly affter the heist goes loud. But disabling it is no big deal.

I'm getting the same thing too. Had to disable after encountering the same issue.

Shame about the hat site being DDoSed. Guess some people just want hats all for themselves. :shrug:

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow, just got a hat code from the site and the timer wasn't even up. I guess you just have to keep trying every so often till you get one. Beats chasing the social media codes.

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, these hats are showing how toxic the community can be.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
Isn't this going on for a while? Won't basically everyone who wants a hat get one, and probably have time/opportunity to get another, even if they can't redeem it?

Sheesh, it's worse than the TF2 hat community..

I got one :confuoot:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

People are loving nuts over hats. The number of active threads on the PD2 Steam forums more than doubled since the hat bullshit started.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I just got a party hat code via the website, so maybe try now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe
It certainly shows how petty the community of this game is at large. People are loving mad that they can't get a hat for this game.