Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
unfortunately, you have to close gamecube's door when playing games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GameCube posted:

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

Hang in there, GameCube.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

TFW gamer bae goes from Player 2 in co-op to Player 2 in deathmatch... and she took all your drat Frank's Red Hot!

Lol

GameCube posted:

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My CAD teacher was a creepy rapist looking dude with frosted tips and would absolutely own anyone who attempted to play him in Q3A.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

GameCube always was the least popular one.

Until the Wii U came along.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Until the Wii U came along.

The Wii U is gaming perfection.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
either gamers are insanely rare in the art world or ive just had bad luck with professors. I did once have a teacher whose uncle worked on the terrible Zork games, but who gives a loving poo poo about Zork

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
My uncle at Infocom

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

people in law school don't have enough personality to play video games or have any interests whatsoever, but I met bae there and she games so that's nice.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

The Wii U is gaming perfection.

Sure it is, and I own one and love it, but that doesn't make it popular.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I had this history teacher on my last year of HS who came to class with a silkscreen Megaman X t-shirt and during the municipal council election season he distributed a bunch of leaflets trying to get us to vote for him. He got elected twice and his platform on the second election was making the city 420 friendly.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I had this history teacher on my last year of HS who came to class with a silkscreen Megaman X t-shirt and during the municipal council election season he distributed a bunch of leaflets trying to get us to vote for him. He got elected twice and his platform on the second election was making the city 420 friendly.

Nice, shame about the fail drug stuff though

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GameCube posted:

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol'ing again

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GameCube posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GameCube posted:

ftw

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

GameCube posted:

:(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

My CAD teacher was a creepy rapist looking dude with frosted tips and would absolutely own anyone who attempted to play him in Q3A.

greetings

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf and I don't really know what to do, so far I've gathered some seashells and some oranges and sold em for like 1000 bells, and also I bought a fishing rod. I wanted a relaxing happy game to play and this seems like it fits the bill

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Frog Act posted:

I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf and I don't really know what to do, so far I've gathered some seashells and some oranges and sold em for like 1000 bells, and also I bought a fishing rod. I wanted a relaxing happy game to play and this seems like it fits the bill

thats what you do

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wario: Nintendo... waaahahaha

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frog Act posted:

Smoke some reefer before you play, bro. Not only does it open your mind, everything is just plain better post toking a bong pipe.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

That's what I'm talking about :waycool:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lollll

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

elf help book posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao I forgot I made that

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmao I forgot I made that

You should sell that shirt. I'd buy it (provided 101% of the proceeds went to Nintendo of course)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

so how does time advancement work in Animal Crossing? i'm waiting for that fox to build my house, and he said it'd be up the next morning, so i went to bed and now it's night time in my town when i woke up...will it be the morning in another 8 or so hours? does it correlate with when you play or what?

anyway i got high as hell last night and caught soem cool fish and now i wanna do some decorating

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Frog Act posted:

so how does time advancement work in Animal Crossing? i'm waiting for that fox to build my house, and he said it'd be up the next morning, so i went to bed and now it's night time in my town when i woke up...will it be the morning in another 8 or so hours? does it correlate with when you play or what?

anyway i got high as hell last night and caught soem cool fish and now i wanna do some decorating

it uses the real time clock in your 3ds. When it says tomorrow it means tomorrow

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

elf help book posted:

it uses the real time clock in your 3ds. When it says tomorrow it means tomorrow

so like 24 hrs after i placed teh down payment? word. i wanna get the camel lady to hook me up with cool rugs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

It should just be the next morning. I think the town resets and new things are added at 6am

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book posted:

It should just be the next morning. I think the town resets and new things are added at 6am

i know positively for sure that the new day ticks over at 6am.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Soral posted:

i know positively for sure that the new day ticks over at 6am.

I know this as well (from staying up at night beyond 5AM playing the game).

Soral
May 30, 2009

late night/early morning animal crossing is the comfiest gaming experience on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

that ivy guy posted:

I know this as well (from staying up at night beyond 5AM playing the game).

That's cool. I know some stuff too