Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Good for Eddie Kingston too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Didn't he just get injured again

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

oatgan posted:

unless Savoy or Lovelace has a rep for complete immaturity I've never heard before if they don't sign them I have no idea what they're even looking for

i think i would have a pretty good idea why

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Wow, Eddie Kingston? Didn't expect that one unless they got Mia Yim first and wanted to do her a favor for whatever reason.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How on earth would Eddie Kingston pass a WWE physical

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I thought Ibushi hadn't signed? Bit weird to have him stick through the CWC and now this if he's just going to bugger off at the end.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

But where is Chuck Taylor?!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
i think it's good to use outside guys in a tournament. it adds flavor and a sense of prestige. japanese promotions do it all the time.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Spermgod posted:

Well yeah BUT they've been better lately about hiring people with a variety of styles and looks

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Sep 29, 2016

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Spermgod posted:

Savoy is pretty enough, but her body-language is not very girlie.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

oatgan posted:

Didn't he just get injured again
If he hangs it up they should hire him as a promo coach

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

If they ever actually used managers Kingston would be a great pick up. But beyond that as much as I used to really enjoy his work, not so much.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Savoy is pretty enough, but her body-language is not very girlie.

i think she's like Bayley where she's very pretty by any sane standard but not necessarily by WWE's. i'd say they wouldn't hire another woman like that while they already have Bayley, but since she's on the main roster now i guess Nicole has a shot.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
so goddamn nervous for my boys jesus lol

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ariel Monroe, Jessica James and Su Yung too.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Put Heidi with Enzo and Cass

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

stab posted:

They are desperate for tag teams. The Revival are/were very stressed about it.

Owens has pull too OBVIOUSLY

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Can't wait for all these guys to debut next August.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

rovert posted:

They are desperate for tag teams. The Revival are/were very stressed about it.

Owens has pull too OBVIOUSLY

I can only hope. Good guys, hope they kick rear end! They've worked hard, so I hope the stars align.

stab fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Sep 29, 2016

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

stab posted:

Please tell me they purged their twitters.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sign the husky rougeau

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
2016 Triple H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgQxs6SaUb8

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/781538926473379840

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_1JSoCORo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Sign the husky rougeau

Does Steen (I call him Kevin Steen) still have heat with Jacques Rougeau?

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Kimber Lee seems like an obvious signing to me.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone in this thread know anybody at the tryouts? just wondering if anybody has any friends getting a look

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

We could potentially one day see Eddie Kingston standing over Lince Dorado and yelling "THIS MAN ALMOST DIED FOR YOU AND YOU BOO HIM?!" at a Full Sail crowd.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i hope not though

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

does anyone in this thread know anybody at the tryouts? just wondering if anybody has any friends getting a look

My best friend Kimber Lee is getting a look and I hope she gets picked up.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i didn't even realize the lady in the Land's End shirt is Nikkan Lee... does this mean Ryuji Ito is going to get a tryout too?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spermgod posted:

i think she's like Bayley where she's very pretty by any sane standard but not necessarily by WWE's. i'd say they wouldn't hire another woman like that while they already have Bayley, but since she's on the main roster now i guess Nicole has a shot.

Well if looks were ever gonna hurt Savoy, she better praise god she's in a group with Lovelace and Baszler

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Spermgod posted:

i didn't even realize the lady in the Land's End shirt is Nikkan Lee... does this mean Ryuji Ito is going to get a tryout too?
Most of the BJW guys are in the same boat as Drake Younger and are all pretty wonderful people that I hope can get signed to WWE, even as trainers or referees, and be able to retire without hurting themselves even further.

Nikkan Lee is gonna be a referee I guess? She wrestles a tiny bit but she's never done it for a living.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Nikkan Lee is the one having the try out as a ref. I know they've been wanting to find a female ref for a while and it's almost certain they'll be trying out some more people at the next two tryouts.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

You either die or live long enough to become Vince

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
:pray: Please please let Itami and Ibushi fight each other after they lose in the tournament. There's like no other time that match could possibly happen otherwise, and outside of NOAH tag matches I don't think it's ever happened before. If not for the Itami/Aries feud that could easily be a Takeover bout.

Sockser posted:

NXT is suffering from having its roster decimated. You lost the four horse women (plus Alexa and Nia), you lost Sami, Owens, Neville, Finn, Enzo and Cass, I guess Gargano and Ciampa, probably Joe in the near future

The specials are absolutely awesome but there's not too much top talent to bring me (and I'm sure others) in for the weeklies anymore.
It's almost like NXT is a developmental show featuring new up and coming wrestlers.

(aside from big indie stars surrounding the titles, anyway)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

Please tell me they purged their twitters.

I think Matthews deleted his old account and made a new one a couple years ago. Smart guy!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Was Sara Lee released

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Dr. Baker posted:

Kimber Lee seems like an obvious signing to me.

She's really small, isn't she? I guess that didn't really stop them from signing Alexa Bliss or Nikki Storm, so maybe that matters less for women.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Go Lovelace and Kimber Lee! (And Kingston.)

Yes, I'm rooting for those who I've seen live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

Oh man, the finals between them and Gargano and Ciampa.

• Locked thread