Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

No Irish Need Imply posted:

lady gaga *glass shatters* oh hell yeah

"DTA YOU STUPID SUMBITCH! DON'T NEVER TRUST NOBODY!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Lady Gaga and a hologram of Prince

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Add in Bowie and Weird Al and just play that for four hours instead of the SB

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Sure this seems really stupid out of context, but NFL Research posts daily updates on every NFL player's last touchdown. You'd think they'd take a break in the offseason

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

add in the surviving members of gwar

and that covers your typical halftime derail

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Watching the Bears defense makes me wonder how Jeremiah Ratliff is doing these days.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
If you want Chip Kelly talking down to you about the Zone Read

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/781584433677688832

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm watching "The Timeline: Last Day in LA" on NFLN and they're predictably making GBS threads on St. Louis

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd forgotten all about Randy Gregory, but he's been suspended an additional 10 weeks for violating the substance abuse policy.

He was already serving a 4 game suspension for the same reason.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Spoeank posted:

If you want Chip Kelly talking down to you about the Zone Read

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/781584433677688832

The video cuts off the best part of the press conference.

The very next question: "Well then, what do you call that when there's no read of the defensive end?"

Kelly: "I call that a handoff."

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
There's a report that Josh Gordon checked into rehab because he was caught by TSA with an entire pound of weed in his luggage.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pound of weed is more noble than the fake penis at the airport like that dude from the Vikings had

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

There's a report that Josh Gordon checked into rehab because he was caught by TSA with an entire pound of weed in his luggage.
Source? All I was able to find via Google was a forum post on 247sports stating the same thing but with no actual source

Also unrelated but below the JG post was this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Spoeank posted:

Lady Gaga's half time show is gonna be awesome and weird and it's gonna make so many old people uncomfortable

I certainly hope so.

Prince and Beyonce made the olds so uncomfortable.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I heard that the Dolphins are bad.

Confirm/Deny?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
So JJ had another back surgery, which means he's absolutely done for the season

<======

I hope this isn't the end of him being a dominant defender but at the same time I think it may be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqbGiwi1rNI

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

So JJ had another back surgery, which means he's absolutely done for the season

Remember when you said he was already better than Reggie White?

Something about hubris goes here.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I said that? He's still behind Reggie in sack pace not even counting losing a year to injury so :shrug:

Getting injured doesn't mean his skill level is any lower though

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

now jj watt can go back to his mansion cabin and be fawned over by old people for being a gigantic nerd in the worst way

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I mean let's be real who among us wouldn't love to live in that cabin

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Intruder posted:

I mean let's be real who among us wouldn't love to live in that cabin

I totally would but that is also a mansion cabin despite whatever narrative people (ie: olds) want to spin on JJ Watt being some sort of football savant to save all of us from funhavers

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sorry but JJ is (or was before his back injury, we'll see because back injures are scary) an all time great who is white and a tryhard who is super patriotic so you'll never stop hearing about him for at least like 20 years

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Coldforge posted:

The video cuts off the best part of the press conference.

The very next question: "Well then, what do you call that when there's no read of the defensive end?"

Kelly: "I call that a handoff."

You should probably be less smug when you're on your 2nd NFL team currently ranked near the bottom in every offensive category. And your former team jettisoned all your old players and is busy tearing up the NFL in offense.

Also I do not understand the JJ Watt backlash. He's this generation's lawrence taylor and is loving amazing. Just stay away from some of the fawning and appreciate the all time great who can destroy games at defense, those guys don't come around very often and it's super sad he's out for the year.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Major rumor coming out of Cleveland is that Gordon got popped at Hopkins Airport (Cleveland's big airport) with a pound of weed

e: article via paywall-locked fan-site
http://imgur.com/a/bqV10

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

take that back, jj watt doesn't smoke crack or solicit prostitutes so he's not nearly as cool as LT

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

take that back, jj watt doesn't smoke crack or solicit prostitutes so he's not nearly as cool as LT

We don't know that. For all we know his back injury was due to an all day orgy in morocco or some poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

His back injury was from carrying a poo poo franchise for years

Atlas didn't shrug, his back just went out

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

adaz posted:

Also I do not understand the JJ Watt backlash. He's this generation's lawrence taylor and is loving amazing. Just stay away from some of the fawning and appreciate the all time great who can destroy games at defense, those guys don't come around very often and it's super sad he's out for the year.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

While we're at it what's with all the hate for john cena

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Cant believe they shut down the nearest Toby Keiths I Love This Bar And Grill

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
In statistics that make No Goddamned Sense

The San Francisco Forty Niners of Santa Clara lead the league with the lowest opponent points per game at home since the beginning of last season (15.0)

Also they've allowed the second most points per game on the road in the same time frame (33.11, 0.33 behind the Jags)

What the goddamned gently caress

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

hifi posted:

Cena is amazing both in ring and as a promo so

:agreed:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Spoeank posted:

The San Francisco Forty Niners of Santa Clara lead the league with the lowest opponent points per game at home since the beginning of last season (15.0)

Also they've allowed the second most points per game on the road in the same time frame (33.11, 0.33 behind the Jags)

It's only been 3 games

Edit: I'm an idiot who can't read good

Rogue Elephant fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Sep 30, 2016

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
Last year was notable for having 0 games

I'm glad they switched back

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

shyduck posted:

Source? All I was able to find via Google was a forum post on 247sports stating the same thing but with no actual source

Also unrelated but below the JG post was this

I mean it's a fair question. I don't know if there's a single woman in the world who is my equal. I hope not. No woman deserves that.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Spoeank posted:

It must be all those hardcore Santa Clara fans and the deafening crowd noise.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Josh Gordon was on pace to be one of the best recievers ever bit he just loved weed too much.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I was gonna be a wide receiver but then i got high

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Can he be a weed receiver now? Also if he got caught in the airport, why wasnt he arrested? I should ask this in the thread about him...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

hifi posted:

I've come around on him

• Locked thread