Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Markus Gisdol hired as new HSV-manager. His first task is to get "the positive energies flowing". I really don't know how this will turn out. Hopefully he can get Halilovic to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

*checks result, retches. turns on monitor then retches again*

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I'm looking forward to some tasty 3. Liga football next season. :emo:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Kimmich stealing all those goals from Lewy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Healbot posted:

Kimmich stealing all those goals from Lewy.
Good.</mackintosh>

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
welp

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I liked Kimmich when everyone was hating on him for his mistakes during CL games.
Also really liking this Werder again, should take that 10 hour train trip for a home game some time. Why is that stupid ICE line Zurich - Hamburg and not Bremen, Hamburg sucks!

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
lol Bayern. Hope Köln can keep this up

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Gold and a Pager posted:

lol Bayern. Hope Köln can keep this up

Köln almost nicked it in the last minute

also :rip: dortmund

Pand fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 1, 2016

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Läuft!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Well, looks like I picked the wrong part of the Schalke - Gladbach game to watch. The first half was boring as hell.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Looking at this weekends results I was all "my Kicktipps are more like Nixtipps this week" and then bam SIEG! :v:

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Somebody help me out here, my long term memory is failing, in what year and universe was Gomez considered a good forward?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Tahirovic posted:

Somebody help me out here, my long term memory is failing, in what year and universe was Gomez considered a good forward?

2006/2007

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I genuinely believe he's still good, it just isn't working for him at the moment. Every striker goes through phases like this.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
https://twitter.com/WWEDeutschland/status/784287145473118209

:getin:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

Tim Wiese wird sich am 3. November mit den WWE Superstars Cesaro und Sheamus zusammentun und gegen das WWE Tag Team The Shining Stars mit Bo Dallas in einem Six-Man-Tag-Team-Match in der Münchner Olympiahalle sein erstes Match bestreiten.

epic hmmmmery

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:prepop:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Yo ephex, go watch this and take pictures for the forum (if time permits).

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

So, in essence, Cesaro and Sheamus will work the majority of the match, and towards the end of the match Wiese will come in, there'll be a big brawl, and the will end with Wiese hitting Bo Dallas with a powerslam or spear and pinning for the 1-2-3.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Good Lord, a mate of mine has two tickets for this and only needs one, I think I'll actually go hot drat

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

System Metternich posted:

Good Lord, a mate of mine has two tickets for this and only needs one, I think I'll actually go hot drat

Don't do it! The Länderspielpause is bad, but don't let it drive you to do things you will regret your whole life!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Do it! DO IT!

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
You know the season didn't start off too shabby, but we're circling the drain so badly just a few weeks in.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2bundesliga/startseite/662229/artikel_verstoss-gegen-wettverbot_dfb-sperrt-olic.html

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:suicide:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
"There's still place on the shelf - I'm just going to fill it with merchandise of this other football club!" :downs:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol that red

:rip: Langkamp, brutally slain by a midget

Pand fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 14, 2016

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
What a shitshow of a game. I would have taken the draw beforehand, considering the circumstances, but ugh. What happened to proper football.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

sicDaniel posted:

What happened to proper football.

Pep Guardiola

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pand posted:

lol that red

:rip: Langkamp, brutally slain by a midget

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/ly39.mp4?token=1477734305_49477550ba38f45da7a3728647e97dc6234cbb6d

this makes me so angry

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Agree'd, he should have only gotten a yellow at most for that, just like Saint Ribery would.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Could have killed the guy, what a savage.

- a savage

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol wtf is wrong with Rene Adler

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Just lol at Gladbach

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Oh dear. Not beating HSV at home is bad enough, but being one man up and missing two penalties on the way is a special kind of failure.

What is up with Köln though, is Modeste just dragging them up with all his goals or is the team actually decent?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Lovely Werder game, if they keep this up relegation shouldn't be an issue.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
I beg to differ, game was poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
At least so far it seems like this season might be more entertaining than the last. I approve, lets just hope that Bayern don't win this thing in the end. How amazing would Köln be as Meister?

• Locked thread