Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

subway masturbator posted:

Gotcha. I just felt a bit weirded out because she wrote that three times in that post when once was enough to get the point across.

Her vagina has a triple seal airlock so it was necessary to point out that he had triggered all three to seal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Bonzo posted:

I (24m) found out my gf (24f) of one year had lied to me about being a virgin. We're both Catholic. She insulted me badly and I got angry. What should I do next?

bone app the teeth fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 3, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

I consider dressing up as grandma and making GBS threads himself to be less shameful and annoying than the baby talk.

I guess if you're into that it's probably ok

Both are terrible people :sever:

Waiting until marriage is in fact a horrible idea based on antiquated ideas with no place in 2016 society, but telling someone they probably have a small dick and are probably bad at sex anyway doesn't really seem like a great way to talk yourself into their pants

y'know strategically speaking

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
his widdle texty texts make my poonie woonie dry up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

An ex of mine used to use cutesy language when saying something she knew I wouldn't like, as though this would "soften the blow" rather than coming off as insincere and mocking

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Gotcha. I just felt a bit weirded out because she wrote that three times in that post when once was enough to get the point across.

Oh, I wasn't making an excuse for it. It's off-putting as hell and it's weird that she'd say it outside of the context of making her boyfriend uncomfortable.

Bonzo posted:

Religion, Irrational anger, treating people like possessions, this one has it all.

I (24m) found out my gf (24f) of one year had lied to me about being a virgin. We're both Catholic. She insulted me badly and I got angry. What should I do next?

I'm pretty sure he's dating a straw person.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
The followup is inevitably going to be that the Catholic guy has a micropenis and learned all his sex moves from Brazzers.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

loquacius posted:

I guess if you're into that it's probably ok

Waiting until marriage is in fact a horrible idea based on antiquated ideas with no place in 2016 society, but telling someone they probably have a small dick and are probably bad at sex anyway doesn't really seem like a great way to talk yourself into their pants

y'know strategically speaking

its called negging bro

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This is an odd one. Wonder what happened to the guy?

quote:

So my boyfriend (29M) and I (28F) for the past couple months had been planning a big trip to South East Asia for my birthday. We've been trying to plan a trip for awhile (since we both have insanely different schedules) and were looking forward to the break and adventure. Shortly before we were supposed to leave he had a quick trip home (which he warned me about well in advanced) and the very last thing he said to me face-to-face was "Don't worry about trip, everything will work out, I promise."

While he was away we had been casually texting daily. About five days before we were supposed to leave I shoot him a text to try and meet up to discuss details - didn't hear anything back. The next day I try texting and ask if he's back in town yet. The day after I try calling (surprise he didn't pick up) and finally by the last day I realize my attempts to initiate contact are futile. By then my texts had ranged from "Hey, which suitcase should I start packing?" to "Hi, it's okay if you want to break up or just not go on this trip at all - but could you please just talk to me?"

I see on social media he's hanging out with bros down in his hometown. I stupidly even try to contact one bro to see if he was even aware we had this trip planned in the first place and if could get him to get in touch with me (obviously this didn't work, probably shouldn't have done that but I was panicking and in a lot of pain)

I end up scrambling around last minute to rearrange things to spend some time with old friends on the other side of the coast, which was very restorative. On my birthday he sent me a single text "Happy Birthday!" with the party horn emoji (an emoji for christ's sake) that's the only form of communication I've had from him apart from a couple arbitrary instagram likes.

Not that I support ghosting in most any situation, but we had been dating for a year and a half, I've met his family multiple times and have spent holidays with them. As with many serious relationships half of my belongings are at his place - which I so conveniently don't have keys to.

it's been about a month since this has all transpired and I'm still waiting to hear from him about when I can collect my belongings. I'm still very hurt and very confused and I realize I might never get an explanation for why he did what he did. It's really sad and lovely.

I'm also starting now to worry that he might never contact me to let me over to collect my stuff. He's the only person with a key in a high security apartment (with unfortunately no doorman I can sing my sob-story to) and he sublets so his name isn't even on the lease. Are there any legal actions I can take? I hope it doesn't go that far but I really want to start building my life back.

Also if he does try to initiate contact how do I communicate with someone who so blatantly just left everything? I feel such an urge to talk to him but I have absolutely nothing to say. How do you reason with yourself that someone you were so incredibly close to just left like "no big deal." It really hurts.

Thanks for any advice, it's much appreciated

My guess is his family doesn't approve of her?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
goddammit post the diary mom link you jerks!

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I [25F] found a shocking word doc in my boyfriend's [27 M] laptop, can't deal with it

We have been together for 3 years and live together. There is no interdiction for us to use each other's stuff and that is how it happened. In the doc he wrote about random fantasies he had while on a train, months ago. I had just seen him off to the train station and as he got in the train he started writing about some woman sitting in front of him, how perky her boobs were, and how he would gently caress her if it weren´t for me (with VERY graphic details). Then he proceeded about many other such women he randomly saw in trains. And he was judgmental about my views (my views being that loving random strangers while in a committed relationship is not cool) and expressed the whole thing as if I were an impediment for him, even mentionned that if we wouldn´t work out, he could get laid a lot. After that though he wrote about how hot I was and called me his princess and ''one of the most vivid examples of this beauty he loves enjoying so much'. He insists that it was just about him writing down 'his demons' on a piece of paper and that he loves me and is currently asking me not to leave him. He also has a rich history of lying but has never cheated on me. This experience was traumatic and I do not know how to get over it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

goddammit post the diary mom link you jerks!
I think we probably shouldn't post links in this thread - lets stick to reading the weird stories.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bonzo posted:

This is an odd one. Wonder what happened to the guy?

My guess is his family doesn't approve of her?

Lol at "Happy birthday 🎉" being his only communication. Maybe he had a stroke when he got home and forgot they were in a relationship.

But also

quote:

As with many serious relationships half of my belongings are at his place - which I so conveniently don't have keys to.
Why would you keep so much poo poo in a place you don't have a key for? Like, I get leaving a handful of things at someone's place, either by accident or just out of convenience like some clothes and a toothbrush or whatever, but "half of my belongings"? Maybe he dumped her for pulling the old surprise move in

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It's weird how you can spend two decades online and rarely see anything that disturbs you but then you read something like the "go prep the bull" story and you feel nauseated.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think we probably shouldn't post links in this thread - lets stick to reading the weird stories.

Agreed. Mostly because I can't find the diary story again, I think the mods must have deleted it or. It was getting pretty vitriolic in the first 15 minutes after she made the post.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
"Me 25F with man I'm dating 27M for a couple weeks, he keeps using cutesy language that makes my vagina cringe"

This sounds like a guy I dated...and the cutesy language also did me in.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

once I read the title I thought the "word doc" was going to be the entirety of the niggerstomper58 post

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

It's weird how you can spend two decades online and rarely see anything that disturbs you but then you read something like the "go prep the bull" story and you feel nauseated.

I think it's the anagram. The anagram just kind of sounds like barfing in your head.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I'll try to keep it succinct but a few of the background details matter. I'll call my husband Max (M26) and my BIL Scott.

Jesus christ I never thought I'd be asking the internet for help with a BIL who keeps drinking my breast milk... Hold on guys, here goes

When I was 14, like so many girls my age I thought it was cool to date an older guy. Most of my friends had older boyfriends and I wanted one too. I used to work after school at my aunt's diner. It was a regular hangout spot for kids from the local schools. Plenty of older guys but none of them noticed me. Until Scott. He saw me working at the diner one day while having fries with his buddies and asked me if I'd go see a movie with him that night. I was so excited.

Scot was 18 and fine as hell. He was a star baseball player at school and fawned over by many girls. I was young and dumb and actually thought he liked me. In the two weeks since meeting him, all my firsts came hard and fast (no pun intended). My first kiss, hj,bj,sex etc. Then he dumped me. I went over to his house one day and was met at the door by a beautiful girl around his age. She asked if I was Max's friend and I said I was Scott's girlfriend. She laughed and said she was Scott's girlfriend and went to get him. He came to the door and said "Look babe, it was just a bit of fun. I'm 18, I don't need little kids running around after me all day. Why don't you go out with Max? He's your age."

Max is Scott's brother who was in the same grade as me. I only knew him because he was Scott's brother. I'd never really talked to him before. About 3 days into my heart break, Max came up to me at lunch and said he wanted to apologize to me for what Scott did. We became fast friends after that moment and I got over Scott the way most people get over their first teen breakup.

So for 8 years Max and I were besties-in-love-who-wouldn't-admit-it-for-some-reason. Honestly, I don't know what took us so long but 8 years later Max asked me to be his girlfriend.

Let me update you on what went on with Scott during those 8 years. Scott had moved away after winning a baseball scholarship interstate. He would come back every once in a while to see his family and sometimes they would go to see him. Sometimes I would be at Max's house when Scott came back. We would exchange hellos and it was never awkward or anything. He played for 4 years but had to give baseball up after crashing his car while drunk. He injured a tendon in his arm really badly and his grip was never the same. He stayed interstate and found work as a model (I'm not kidding) then met someone and had two kids.

So after dating for 2 years, Max and I got married at 24. We've been happily married for 2 years now and recently had our first child, a baby girl.

While I was pregnant, one day Max told me Scott was moving back here as his marriage had dissolved and he wanted a fresh start. A few weeks later Scott moved back. A few weeks after moving back, he told Max he was in financial trouble and asked if he could come live with us. I was hesitant as we had a 2 month old baby but Max pleaded Scott's case and in the end I agreed.

So Scott moved in and it wasn't long before I noticed his creepy behaviors. The first incident was when he said "drat, still a little cutie! Wish I could've seen you pregnant" I told Max about it and he said Scott was just being jokey and "You know what Scott's like." A few days later he asked me if Max had ever tried my breast milk and if it had been "straight from the source" I ignored him and left the room. The next morning I was looking for something in the fridge and noticed there was one bottle of milk that I'd expressed missing. Later on I walked past Scott who was watching tv. He waggled his eyebrows at me and said "Tasted like vanilla." I said "what does?" and as the words were leaving my mouth I realized what he meant.

I stayed away for the rest of the day and when Max got home I told him what had happened and that I wanted Scott gone. He said he would speak to Scott. He did and when he came back to me it became apparent that Scott had convinced him I was making things up. He said I'd told him I still like him all these years later and made a move on him and when he rejected me I'd become angry. Since then he has taken breast milk from the fridge on multiple occasions. Sometimes he walks past me and whispers "Yummy" or makes sucky faces at me. I've taken to packing all the baby stuff in the morning and hanging out at the shops all day so I'm not stuck at home with Scott. This morning he said "Perfect in my latte" and winked at me. Every time I try to talk to Max he just belies Scott's story and is even getting annoyed with me now.

What should I do?

tl;dr: My BIL is stealing and drinking my breast milk.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

moving out of the trailer park might be a good first step

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

tl;dr: My BIL is stealing and drinking my breast milk.

What the gently caress is wrong with people.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Why not just feed the kid straight from her breast for a couple days and poison all the bottles? Seems like a pretty easy problem to solve

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
I didn't think this thread could top the "prep the bull" post for sheer disgust, but here we are.
Christ, what a scumbag.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Hehe "Got milk?"

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

jesus

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:

quote:

My crush [17 F] thinks I [17 M] am creepy, please help!

They are a girl in my class that I love, but I have never talked to her because I am too scared. I spend all day looking at her Facebook pictures, and like to see her before I go to sleep at night. One of my favorite pictures of her is the wall paper on my phone.

I never talk to anyone at school and no one looks at my phone. But in just a 1 in a million chance the guy next to my asked to see my phone so he could check something on the internet. I didn't think anything of it so I said sure and gave it to him. The girl was sitting on the other side of him. When he opened the phone she saw her picture on my phone.

Lets just say she didn't like it too well. What can I do? I still have a huge crush on her but she thinks I'm creepy.

tl;dr: I had a picture of her on my phone and she saw it. Now she thinks I'm a creep

The next day in r/legaladvice

quote:

In Florida what would be the penalty for attempted kidnapping and impersonating a police officer?

If someone pretended to be a police officer to handcuff a girl. But she either doesn't believe him, or she gets away. What would the punishment be?

I mean if she gets away it's not really kidnapping right? And they didn't hurt her or anything so it wouldn't be a bad crime would it?

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

This is a troll, there's no way someone could be like this...right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Why not just feed the kid straight from her breast for a couple days and poison all the bottles? Seems like a pretty easy problem to solve

This is the perfect plan and I can see no possible downsides, and it has my endorsement

Nondescript Van posted:

The next day in r/legaladvice

I like to think I wasn't quite this loving dumb when I was 17

"Just don't do anything or take any initiative, ever, because risk is scary" is not a great plan w/r/t Winning Her Heart but it's a couple orders of magnitude better than this police impersonation caper

also I didn't have Facebook or smartphones in high school but I also like to think I wouldn't have pulled that move even if I did

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bonzo posted:

Religion, Irrational anger, treating people like possessions, this one has it all.

I think this guy is just fishing for virgin redditor poon.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Rabble posted:

This is a troll, there's no way someone could be like this...right?

(´・ω・`)

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

now she knows he jerks off to her facebook pictures. how does a young mind cope with information like this?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bone app the teeth posted:

now she knows he jerks off to her facebook pictures. how does a young mind cope with information like this?

by 17 most women have learned that men will commonly creep on them and reduce them to a sexual object

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

boner confessor posted:

by 17 most women have learned that men will commonly creep on them and reduce them to a sexual object

yeah but i'd think its different when you see your own photo on his cum covered phone

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Simply just "LOL" if you are a teenaged-to-young adult woman and have not realized that anywhere between 5-20 men are jacking their rods to the thought or image of literally you at any given time, all of the time.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Regulation Size posted:

Simply just "LOL" if you are a teenaged-to-young adult woman and have not realized that anywhere between 5-20 men are jacking their rods to the thought or image of literally you at any given time, all of the time.

I was thinking that math didn't work out until I realized that includes older men who are big creepos.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Or if a guy were imagining more than one woman at a time, but when has that ever happened??

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cyberia posted:

(´・ω・`)

Perfect response.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I am currently as we speak imagining every woman and you can't stop me :smug:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

loquacius posted:

I am currently as we speak imagining every woman and you can't stop me :smug: