Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I'm sorry D-Link I didn't want this to happen :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So drawing from the transitive nature of football obviously the Eagles would drop 70+ points if they played the Chiefs.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/iheartmiko/status/782963741545598976

:q:

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Hmm it seems like jimmy graham is a beast and you were all wrong

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Miko owns

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Hmm it seems like jimmy graham is a beast and you were all wrong

It seems like your offensive line is bad and couldn't afford to lose anyone

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Having a bad o line has been seahawks gimmick since 2006, hasnt stopped the dynasty yet

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Having a bad o line has been seahawks gimmick since 2006, hasnt stopped the dynasty yet

was the non-walter jones part of the line that bad?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Blarfk posted:

I'm sorry D-Link I didn't want this to happen :(

No biggie. That'll learn me to repost poo poo without fact checking

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
After the vikings stole hutchinson i dont think we have had a year where our o line was better than mediocre

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Our run blocking has high ranks the last few years while pass pro has been atrocious, run rankings are inflated because of beastmode

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I'm prob driving down to Baltimore for the weekend of Nov. 5-6 and will likely try to get tickets to Steelers @ Ravens.

Any folks from that area have recommendations for places to go hang out pre-game?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

I love the guy and all, but he should probably just hang them up. Too many injuries, he isn't who he once was, he spends more time under the knife than he does on the field.

Go into the white light, Sean...it's ok. And not the one above the surgery table...

He was looking good though, and it makes me sad that he was twice injured out for the year in garbage time.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

i will not brook any criticism of Pork Chop Womack

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Alaois posted:

i will not brook any criticism of Pork Chop Womack

mack strong owned

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

mack strong owned

no no, you misunderstand, I'm referring to Floyd "Pork Chop" Womack

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

He was looking good though, and it makes me sad that he was twice injured out for the year in garbage time.

He made some plays, but in coverage he was a liability. My only concern from his injury is the depth at LB if Jones and Campbell can't go. Jones sounds like he is ok, thankfully, and Campbell was practicing last week in a limited fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love Spoon and he brought an energy and swagger on the defense that was needed, but man he just cannot stay healthy.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

corn on the cop posted:

Steve Hutchinson was cool too.

drat you Vikings :argh:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I am petitioning to reduce nfl games to 55 minutes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers have demoted Tre Boston.

I imagine michael griffin will be starting when he's ready, but yesterday and moving forward they're playing Colin jones who's probably the least athletic DB in the NFL.

Ninja Dan
Jun 28, 2005

Barn door's open!
Just coming here to shill this, tell your friends!

http://hasdakthrownaninterception.com/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

He made some plays, but in coverage he was a liability. My only concern from his injury is the depth at LB if Jones and Campbell can't go. Jones sounds like he is ok, thankfully, and Campbell was practicing last week in a limited fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love Spoon and he brought an energy and swagger on the defense that was needed, but man he just cannot stay healthy.

b...but... this was his redemption campaign! :cry:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Can't really make the pithy comment I want to since my team just went 2-0 after firing their offensive coordinator but...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/783010254543912960

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

:allears: oh miko, how i wish you could be mine. sike! gently caress yall!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol bucs fans already getting season 4 in Miami Miko!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fsif posted:

Can't really make the pithy comment I want to since my team just went 2-0 after firing their offensive coordinator but...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/783010254543912960

Giving up a special teams TD to the Houston god drat Texans is a firable offense

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

fsif posted:

So what was behind the OC firing on the Bills? I mean the first game was a bit sour but you put up 31 the next week against a division opponent.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
News: Josh Norman on Dan Le Batard's radio show discussing Carolina giving up 300 yards to Julio, "You get what you pay for"

Views: Washington is ranked 29th in overall defense, and 25th in pass, compared to Carolina's 12th, and 14th rankings. (NFL.com Rankings)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
My understanding is that Ryan and Roman disagreed over how to use Tyrod - Ryan wanted to feature his athleticism more.

Also Roman reportedly said Rex was a buffoon who was going to ruin Roman's career.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
So Tevin Coleman has sickle cell anemia apparently and yet Dan Quinn expects him to play this week in Denver. That doesn't seem like something that is a good idea or even possible, right? Didn't Ryan Clark have his spleen removed because he played in Denver? I admittedly know very little about sickle cell but it doesn't seem like something you could take something for in regards to managing it and the altitude?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Marshmallow Blue posted:

So what was behind the OC firing on the Bills? I mean the first game was a bit sour but you put up 31 the next week against a division opponent.
That wasn't actually 31 points. 7 were off a fumble returned for a TD and 7 were straight garbage time fluff.

E: And if you want to get deeper, an additional 7 were off a broken play 70 yarder to Salas, which wasn't exactly indicative of the offense being any good.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Ninja Dan posted:

Just coming here to shill this, tell your friends!

http://hasdakthrownaninterception.com/

Pffffttt more like dakhasalreadylostagamethereforeisntasgoodaswentzorseimian.com

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

News: Josh Norman on Dan Le Batard's radio show discussing Carolina giving up 300 yards to Julio, "You get what you pay for"

Views: Washington is ranked 29th in overall defense, and 25th in pass, compared to Carolina's 12th, and 14th rankings. (NFL.com Rankings)

Norman got roasted by Julio in Atlanta last year.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

hahahaha what a moron

quote:

Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham has been arrested on a concealed weapons charge, his second arrest since joining the team this offseason.

TMZ reported that Bradham was arrested Sunday morning for bringing a loaded gun into Miami International Airport. According to the report, the gun was in his backpack when he sent it through the X-ray machine at security, where TSA workers discovered it. He told them he forgot it was in his bag, and showed them his concealed carry permit.

Via CSNPhilly.com, the Eagles put out the usual statement saying they were aware.

“We are aware of the report regarding Nigel Bradham. We have been in communication with Nigel and the authorities regarding the situation. As it is a pending legal matter, we will have no further comment at this time.”

The TMZ report said it was clear to officials at the airport there was no criminal intent, but that doesn’t matter as much since he’s free on bond for a misdemeanor assault arrest in July.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CyberPingu posted:

Pffffttt more like dakhasalreadylostagamethereforeisntasgoodaswentzorseimian.com

I don't see what the big deal is, Goff hasn't lost AND hasn't thrown a pick so

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

as usual, she's not wrong

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

So Tevin Coleman has sickle cell anemia apparently and yet Dan Quinn expects him to play this week in Denver. That doesn't seem like something that is a good idea or even possible, right? Didn't Ryan Clark have his spleen removed because he played in Denver? I admittedly know very little about sickle cell but it doesn't seem like something you could take something for in regards to managing it and the altitude?

Clark nearly died, no exaggeration

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Spoeank posted:

I don't see what the big deal is, Goff hasn't lost AND hasn't thrown a pick so

Neither has Wentz :colbert:

Also re: Bradham...how can he be arrested if he had a concealed permit..or is it due to it being in an airport

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Quinn would be a huge idiot to let Coleman play considering there's precedence with Clark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Quinn would be a huge idiot to let Coleman play considering there's precedence with Clark

On top of that, apparently Tevin has never been to Denver so he has no idea how his body will react. :ohdear:

• Locked thread