Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Imagine 4 rings on the edge of a cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Cupping is a proven therapy that relieves tension.

Oh we aren't referring to somebody holding my balls?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm just saying it's a legitimate and effective tool in bodywork. When looked at from a functional point of view (again, talking only about the sliding cups and not the burning ones) it operates in much the same way as other methods.

Nah dude

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
@MVPTB12 is definitely a Brady alt account.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Magnetic North posted:

Thought maybe you guys might appreciate this.

So Greg Bedard is on Boston Sports radio on Tuesdays, and they asked the question, "Who's the worst fans in the NFL?" He said Patriots fans. I sent him a tweet in appreciation of this fact. In my head, I was thinking "Some loving pathetic homer is going to get snippy about this."

Less than a half hour later, the Platonic Form of Bad Patriots Fan butts in. It was so perfect, so beyond everything I could have hoped. Should have sent a poet.

gently caress Patriots Fans.

Is that supposed to be really outrageous or something?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Azhais posted:

I thought Sio was generally pretty decent last year?

He's been bad this year. Lost the starting job.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Bad Moon posted:

Cupping is a proven therapy that relieves tension.

Oh we aren't referring to somebody holding my balls?

Definitely a problem area for athletes that could always use a bit of attention

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/BeauxJaxson/status/783382336721125380

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

He's been terrible.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Sorry for doxxing your twitter I honestly didn't know.

Nov 6, 2002

No, I'm @IdealGas.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

adaz posted:

You mean the completely bullshit penalty for "deflating" footballs that real science showed was just a fundamental law of physics? I know you didn't like the report Roger, and the court calling you a moron, but it's you know. Reality.

Actually, he was suspended for refusing to cooperate with the investigation and destroying his phone on the day he was supposed to turn it over. I think TFF willfully ignores this.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Brockenstein posted:

Cupping works because the guys I go to for physical therapy do it

lol

I'm tired today, can we just pretend I lashed out, melted down, and then puppet mastered everyone? That normally takes people like 2-3 hours and I just don't have it in me.

TIA.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's a 4 Ring Shrimp joke unless I'm missing something.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

Why did they do it if it had no effect?

I mean, you keep posting.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

big money big clit posted:

I mean, you keep posting.

Oh ok. Your posting has an effect though.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Does the Fox NFL robot in the Fox NFL graphics have a name? What's his deal?

Is there fan fiction about him

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
You mean Cleatus? Well, I'm not one to promote my own Tumblr but since you asked...

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_NFL_Sunday#Cleatus_the_Robot

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this has been an awful day at work and I'm glad we're all friends

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

speaking of Richardson, has he finally been taken to a nice farm in the country, or is he still on a team someplace?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What happened at work to make it awful

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

this has been an awful day at work and I'm glad we're all friends
what did your co-worker do now

Nov 6, 2002

FAT BATMAN posted:

Does the Fox NFL robot in the Fox NFL graphics have a name? What's his deal?

Is there fan fiction about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0nlCWw9fk

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Azhais posted:

speaking of Richardson, has he finally been taken to a nice farm in the country, or is he still on a team someplace?

They keep trying to bury him but for some reason he just refuses to go into the hole.

(He apparently hasn't done anything since Baltimore cut him a few months ago)

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
A member of the Gold Metal Winning Sitting Volleyball Paralympics Champions was showing off her metal at a bar last weekend and her back looked like it had been shot a billion times with paintballs and I realized that she is into cupping too and well if Phelps and her do it and they have 100% more gold metals than I do then there must be something to it.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

RAMS

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Gynecolojustice posted:

What happened at work to make it awful

Got a huge project for our user conference which involves a lot of complex things and is due in too short of a time, had an issue on a customer site that involved working a doofus IT department, and while working on all of that stuff our voice T1 went down which led to, "Hey is something wrong with the phones?" appearing at my cube every 5 minutes :q:

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Vhak lord of hate posted:

A member of the Gold Metal Winning Sitting Volleyball Paralympics Champions was showing off her metal at a bar last weekend and her back looked like it had been shot a billion times with paintballs and I realized that she is into cupping too and well if Phelps and her do it and they have 100% more gold metals than I do then there must be something to it.

Please also tell me about kinesio tape i'm almost there (a massaged athlete)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

warcrimes posted:

Actually, he was suspended for refusing to cooperate with the investigation and destroying his phone on the day he was supposed to turn it over. I think TFF willfully ignores this.

The NFL asking for his phone was a gross violation of personal privacy.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

I had no idea he had a name.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

kiimo posted:

You mean like drug tests?

EDIT: Redskin goons, what is a Perry Riley? Dude had an injury with you guys last year and was released. Raiders just signed him since all our MLBs are dead now.

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 4, 2016

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

But this is totally cool and normal

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

Spoeank posted:

GABBERT

STANTON

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

YOU'LL STILL WATCH ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ADDICT

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

I mean yeah but go ahead and say that don't smash it to bits

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ha fair enough on that point.

Not a Pats/Brady fan. I just can't imagine for a moment that anyone thought Tom Brady is going to let some schmuck go through his loving phone.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I was going to make a comment about how the rams offense can ruin any cool talented players they get, but then they went ahead and gave Tavon Austin a billion dollars anyway despite having ruined him, so I guess Gurley will at least be a very rich, bad running back.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'm happy that the archetype of prima donna superstar wide receiver is perpetually filled in the NFL, regardless of era.

quote:

Odell Beckham Jr. is frustrated with the increased amount of attention on his behavior during games and said he is "not having fun anymore" playing football.

The Giants star wide receiver reflected on his image and on his role in New York's offense during an interview with ESPN's Anita Marks on Tuesday, less than 24 hours after a disappointing performance in a nationally televised loss to the Minnesota Vikings.

"Football is my sanctuary," Beckham told Marks. "It's where I go to escape. It's where I'm most happy. I'm not having fun anymore."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Deflategate was the dumbest thing ever, the Pats are shady, Pats fans are terrible, Roger Goodell is awful, Brady whines a lot, and while your coach is a pants-making GBS threads moron compared to Belichick, Brisket is for sandwiches and not throwing footballs because he looks worse than Ryan Mallett which is saying a lot so they lost.

OK, I'm all outta hot takes. :chord:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jarvis Landry is a better WR than Beckham

• Locked thread