Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I found extreme :gonk::gonk::gonk: material from /r/sex:

"How to deal with GFs daughter openly masturbating?" posted:

My(24F) GF(28F) since a few months back has a daughter who is twelve and who has PGAD, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. To relieve the discomfort, she masturbates (to climax) very frequently (once every couple of hours to up to three times per hour), and she often does it openly in the living room or kitchen. Like if we're all watching a movie, she usually masturbates two-four times during the movie. She's sometimes under a blanket, sometimes not. She usually keeps her clothes on, sometimes just underwear if she's wearing too tight pants that day.
She's allowed to do it wherever she feels like as long as she's at home, since it really isn't sexual for her (it's more like scratching a really bad itch), it's just a way to relieve the discomfort. If she doesn't do it for a few hours, she starts auto-orgasming just from moving, breathing, etc, and even though orgasms normally are pleasurable, it causes her great discomfort. I guess it's a bit like when someone doesn't stop going down on you once you've climaxed.
The problem for me is that I find it hot as gently caress! I get crazy horny if I'm around whenever she masturbates. Which I often are, as I usually spend 3-4 nights in their home. This makes me feel like a freak, of course, a child is getting me horny. Wtf is wrong with me? I feel like a pedophile, even though I've never been turned on by children before. How do I deal with this situation?
And the top reply?

quote:

First off, there is nothing wrong with you. It is utterly normal to become aroused when someone is masturbating around you. The fact that she is underage won't stop that - you can intellectually understand that the attraction is wrong, and can make a conscious decision to never even consider acting on said arousal - but the act itself (let alone the subconscious effects of her released pheromones and such) is going to turn on most people with normal sexual responses.

You have to realize that, if her body is capable of sexual behavior, and she is indulging in it, your body is naturally going to react.

With all that being said, it's beyond time that some boundaries were enforced. I cannot fathom how your girlfriend does not see anything wrong with this situation.
The child should not be made to feel bad about it, but it's completely reasonable for her to be expected to go to her room, the bathroom, etc for a few minutes of privacy when the urge to "scratch her itch" comes on. If she is allowed to continue to masturbate around other people - let alone masturbate openly (not even a sheet???) - then she is going to have a very difficult time maintaining normal relationships with other people.
JESUS loving CHRIST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mind the walrus posted:

And the top reply?

JESUS loving CHRIST

weird I had the same thing when I was 12
and 13
and 14

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

mind the walrus posted:

And the top reply?

JESUS loving CHRIST

Did you just happen to come across a story about an adolescent constantly masturbating or were you searching for one?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gaunab posted:

Did you just happen to come across a story about an adolescent constantly masturbating or were you searching for one?
Front page of /r/sex. Or are you the only one allowed to post poo poo?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Who lets their 12 year old masturbate in the same room as them?

I didn't need to be told at 12 years old to not jerk off in front of my parents.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Gaunab posted:

I searched for it and PM'D him. Am I okay, police officer?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I didn't need to be told at 12 years old to not jerk off in front of my parents.

"sweetie, please don't masturbate in the living room, you are making my boyfriend severely triggered"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Front page of /r/sex. Or are you the only one allowed to post poo poo?

Well I can see someone coming in here and defending it in the name of sexual freedom and stuff like that is one of the reasons the first thread was closed. Also I found it extremely strange and jarring :shrug:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

WampaLord posted:

I guess if you're a parent it's one thing but for it to be acceptable around moms girlfriend? What the gently caress.

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 5, 2016

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

She didn't add the obligatory non-romantic tag to the title, so she must be loving her brother.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I guess if you're a parent it's one thing but for it to be acceptable around moms boyfriend? What the gently caress.

Girlfriend but still you're right.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

oh poo poo you're right :aaaaa:

I know just the people we should have our trustbabies with, too: her narcissistic drug-addicted abusive ex, and her best friend! This is assuming neither of us is expecting after we have the customary month of nightly unprotected Tinder hookups natch. That'd move the timetable up a little bit, but with help from our friends The Internet I'm sure we'd be just fine :)

That's awesome! They sound cool we should get a house together. and we'll all share the expenses equally, we're trustworthy.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Stop this poo poo right now before you get the thread closed again you idiots. Just no. Let's move on please, I like this thread a lot and don't need to go down that path

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

Stop this poo poo right now before you get the thread closed again you idiots. Just no. Let's move on please, I like this thread a lot and don't need to go down that path

Wait, pathological masturbating teen or that poo poo Pick and loquacius are doing? Because one of these is very lol

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Regulation Size posted:

Wait, pathological masturbating teen or that poo poo Pick and loquacius are doing? Because one of these is very lol

Pick and loq are good, the teen thing needs to :fuckoff:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

Pick and loq are good, the teen thing needs to :fuckoff:

You couldn't be more wrong, my dude

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

mind the walrus posted:

And the top reply?

JESUS loving CHRIST

:chanpop:

Jesus loving christ is right

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Regulation Size posted:

You couldn't be more wrong, my dude

Do you really not understand "jokes" or something

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
A two-parter that is a pro-read zone.

My (57F) daughter (30F) is getting married for the third time. I do not want to pay for her wedding! Feel like a bad parent

quote:

I should start by saying that my daughter is an only child. She has always been our "princess," so to speak, and she's received everything material that a girl could ask for. Before you criticize my husband (her father) and I for spoiling her, we DO realize that we shouldn't have given her everything from a young age but we didn't know any better back then. And we had the money, we're quite well off - so we figured why not support our only child?

My husband owns his own business and I am a schoolteacher. Together we make decent money, and I am looking to retire in the near future. When we first started out I stayed at home and my husband worked an office job, and so my daughter has been pampered with all of my attention and her father's support. She is now going to be married for the third time in her short life. Her only job is occasionally supply teaching in the same school board I work at, so she doesn't have much of a big career yet but I do hope she will find work.

I'll spare you the long of it. She married her high school boyfriend at 22 years old, and they divorced less than two years later in a bitter fight. The wedding was lavish, as it was her first and we truly believed that they would make it work. I guess my husband and I also saw through rose-coloured glasses since we were married very young as well, and are approaching our 35th anniversary. My husband and I pitched in around $25,000 for the wedding ceremony and reception, and perhaps another $3,000 for their honeymoon to Europe.

The second time she was proposed to by another man she was dating, he was a hard-working blue collar man but his family didn't have much money. Again she asked if we could help out with her wedding, that it was true love this time around. We met the man and he was a stand-up, wholesome person and so, a year after that, my daughter (then 27) was married to this second husband. We paid for most of the wedding costs and the honeymoon, to the tune of $43,000.

Her then-husband's mother was a nurse, and his father was a deadbeat. They didn't provide much when it came to the wedding itself, and I admit, the husband and I did harbor ill will toward the fact that her husband's father's name was clearly printed on the reception and invitations as a 'generously contributing' member of the wedding party. But that's another story..

And they divorced because of money issues less than 3 years later. We, tired by this time, forked over money for her divorce costs and tried to regroup our finances. We do have a comfortable nest egg saved up for our post-retired life (I would like to travel the world and maybe buy a small lake house with my husband, he also enjoys woodworking as a hobby), but now my daughter who has begun dating another man has excitedly showed us that she is engaged once again! The man in question proposed less than a year into their dating and she is elated more than anything, because after her second divorce she didn't think any man would want her anymore.

My daughter has hinted at wedding costs and brings home bridal magazines and ideas for cakes and dresses and venues, and I want to be happy for her happiness, but there's a voice inside me that is screaming ENOUGH. We have spent almost over $140,000 of my husband's and my money for my daughter's two failed marriages - wedding, reception, honeymoon costs, divorce costs - and I cannot believe she is thinking of planning another lavish ceremony at our expense. I've tried suggesting maybe this time she should opt for a small backyard ceremony this time, but she turns it around on us and says that we don't believe in her happiness and that we are being cheap, as she is our only daughter and her father and I are quite well-off. Which, to be fair, she is right. I am at a loss of what to say to her.

tl;dr: Twice-married and divorced only daughter is getting married for a third time, where the first two times her affluent father and I paid for a majority of the wedding costs and divorce costs. This time around we want to convince her to have a smaller ceremony but she says we are being cheap and that we don't care for her happiness. Feel like a bad parent.

update

quote:

Hello, it's been a long time. I wanted to retroactively thank everyone for the advice and the anger (must admit that hearing others rage about my situation was pretty cathartic for me). I wasn't going to log back in to post an update, I couldn't even recall the password for this throwaway account but so many of you gave me excellent advice that I feel I must give an update sad as it is.

Long story short, my daughter is getting her third divorce. We are no longer on speaking terms and she has broken our hearts.

Short story long, as many of you predicted, she threw a great big tantrum when her father and I told her explicitly that we would not be paying for the wedding this time around. We said we would buy her a wedding dress and the cake, but that that would be the end of it. That whatever else she wanted would have to come from her and her husband's pocketbook. She said we don't care for her happiness, she cried, she said that we were selfish, everything all of you said was going to happen - all these things hurt so much to hear because they aren't true, we do care very much for her but enough was simply enough. She went so far as to chuck her wedding planner binder into the backyard pool, which was grotesque to watch.

We asked to meet the fiance in question over dinner - what a gem he was. Tattoos all over his knuckles and his neck, showed up to meet us in sweatpants and an ill-fitting hoodie, didn't even shake our hand or introduce himself properly. He looked like trailer trash.

When we asked what his occupation was, he said he was a "sound technician" which made me feel embarrassed for being so prejudiced, but after a quick conversation at the dinner table (where he behaved in the most disgusting manner), turns out that he is a freelance DJ. At 39 years old I believe one should at least be put together, not living with other roommates and working at clubs on weekends. My daughter, I do not know what was wrong with her. She looked at him with such adoring eyes as if he were the best thing since sliced bread. We doubted that he could provide for himself let alone a family.

I don't know if this was a sign, but the sight of this man-boy solidified our decision to not finance a drop of our daughter's third wedding. We still agreed to pay for the cake and the dress, but no more. We even had doubts that maybe this thug was only planning to marry our daughter for the money. We assumed it was true when we found out she had been paying for a few months' worth of his rent that he could not afford to pay out of her own pocket. Like I said, I don't know what was wrong with her.

We gave her a budget of $13,000 for a beautiful dress and maybe another $2,000 for the cake. The wedding planning itself was a disaster as my daughter had a meltdown over every single little thing that went wrong even though we tried to tell her that she could use the $15,000 budget to plan the entire wedding instead of just spending it on the dress and cake alone (that was our intention), that maybe she could scale back the dress and cake for a more humble affair. Maybe it would teach her the value of a dollar.

She would not budge. She did not invite us to the wedding, let alone the reception. We don't even know how it was, as we were not shown any photographs afterward. I spent the entire week crying when I found out she had left us out of the wedding party. She came back a few times with a U-Haul and her disgusting husband to take her possessions from our home and moved in with him.

While my husband and I were gone on a vacation to New Orleans right before Christmas, we had received several voicemails all from our daughter. Her voice was slurring, as if she had been heavily drinking or on drugs. She said that she was going to divorce as he was a "loving deadbeat" who couldn't even treat her to a nice dinner. She said she's had to sell her engagement ring to pay the rent, that she is still living with his roommates, and that - this is the part that just sends me into anger - "that if only we had paid for her wedding and helped her buy a home with him (this wasn't even discussed between us, I do not know where she got this idea from) that she would have made this marriage last." If we had given her MORE money.

My god. What have we done. I am shaking with anger just typing this. My husband wanted to leave her a seething voicemail. I talked him out of it. As far as we know, she has moved forward with the divorce. We will be here for her, we will take her back into our homes, but only if she wishes. At this point we have heard nothing from her and she does not pick up her phone. It is so easy to blame ourselves for being bad parents and I just feel so awful. She is our only child, and if any of our nieces or nephews behaved this way to our siblings we would have cut them out of the family in a second. But we can't. She is our only child, now 31 years old and a thrice-divorcee. It pains me so much what has happened over the last year. I feel like I've lost a daughter.

tl;dr: Daughter is going through with her third divorce even after her father and I gave her a $15,000 budget for her wedding. She is no longer speaking to us after sending us a voicemail that blamed us for not helping her with the entire wedding finances and buying a new home for her that we've never discussed. Husband and I feel like we no longer have a daughter.

fake? probably. still amazing.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I guess if you're a parent it's one thing but for it to be acceptable around moms girlfriend? What the gently caress.

yeah PGAD is a real thing that is a problem for some people but of everyone in this story constantly masturbating tween is the least responsible and the least idiotic. they've just got a nerve disorder. the real villans here are poor boundaries mom and secret pedo girlfriend

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Stay on target folks

Am I [24F] overreacting about my boyfriend [29M] leaving me at night?

quote:

We've been together for a year and we're going to move in together in a months time when the tenants in his house evacuate. We were planning on living together about 6 months ago but he had to move away for work and put his house up for rent.

He came back two months ago and has been staying at his parents house in the mean time. I'm currently living with my Dad who I dont really have a relationship with. We aren't close and don't speak to each other even though we're under the same roof. This seems to make my bf uncomfortable and he says he doesn't like being in the house when my Dad is. My Dad has always been polite to him and spoken with him when he's round and never mentioned not wanting him in the house. He knows we're together and moving in together soon. My bf also says that the house is too cold for him in the morning and he can't get a good nights rest.

As a result he usually avoids seeing me at my house on days when my Dad is home. If he does come round on those days it is for a couple hours and he then leaves to go home to go to bed. I've expressed multiple times I'd love him to stay - as we're supposed to be partners I think we should spend the nights together but he says he doesn't like staying with my Dad here and that it's too cold of a house or he can't sleep well here. He has never invited me to stay at his parents house.

I find that selfish that he is leaving me at night and it annoys me. I hate living with my Dad and I am freezing at night too but I have no choice. I don't have a nice warm house I can slope off to with parents who love me. It seems like he is choosing comfort over me. It doesn't feel like a partnership. Am I over reacting?

tl;dr: My bf leaves me at night because he feels uncomfortable around my Dad and is too cold at my house even though we're supposed to be living together. Am I over reacting?

the DOMDOM tldr
I want my boyfriend to suffer. Why is he against this? Clearly he's being selfish.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

C-SPAN Caller posted:

That eagle is boss as hell and she's weird to be scared of such badass coexistence, she should get over it else he can find better. Imagine loving in front of that eagle, it's like A true blood American duty

Eagle friend is cool, but it does mean if they live together they won't be able to have pets. Or babies. Certainly something to think about if she's looking for a long term relationship.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Eagle friend is cool, but it does mean if they live together they won't be able to have pets. Or babies. Certainly something to think about if she's looking for a long term relationship.

The baby thing is a potentially legitimate concern depending on the house but I'm pretty sure the eagle already counts as a way sweeter "pet" than she'd be able to have otherwise

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

zakharov posted:

i doubt it's fake since there's a lot of hosed up broken people, and i know a few people not to dissimilar. But then again i believe about 18/20 of these except like smeagol pubes which was just funny.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Boner confessor is a pro user name.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Xaris posted:

i doubt it's fake since there's a lot of hosed up broken people, and i know a few people not to dissimilar. But then again i believe about 18/20 of these except like smeagol pubes which was just funny.

Yeah, I think it's legit and even if it weren't I guarantee identical things happen pretty regularly.

loving lol @ "We're not going to pay for your third wedding" equating to "no more than $15,000" in mom's eyes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

zakharov posted:

My (57F) daughter (30F) is getting married for the third time. I do not want to pay for her wedding! Feel like a bad parent

update

I like that she bought a new dress for each wedding.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

scrubs season six posted:

Yeah, I think it's legit and even if it weren't I guarantee identical things happen pretty regularly.

loving lol @ "We're not going to pay for your third wedding" equating to "no more than $15,000" in mom's eyes.

A dollar does not go far at a wedding, so a $15,000 wedding does look pretty cheap to a lot of upper middle-class people. But if it's your third loving one, deal with it or pay for it yourself! This is why I would rather elope. What a loving waste of money.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I feel like you should probably just be eloping as a rule after your second wedding

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I've been to one third wedding, it was my aunt's and it was held at the Knights of Columbus hall with a cash bar and a normal white dress because my aunt is not a crazy person

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Xaris posted:

I actually totally believe this story because someone I worked with while I was in university had basically her whole life paid for by her rich parents. she doesn't work anymore due to some mental health issues so her only income is renting out the basement of the house her parents bought. Trips, shopping sprees, furniture, everything comes from mom and dad and she's in her 30s

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Pick posted:

A dollar does not go far at a wedding, so a $15,000 wedding does look pretty cheap to a lot of upper middle-class people. But if it's your third loving one, deal with it or pay for it yourself! This is why I would rather elope. What a loving waste of money.

I haven't regretted my cheap Vegas wedding for a moment.

(I hope my three daughters feel the same way)

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

zakharov posted:

update

Yikes. One more ill-advised marriage and I bet you won't be able to stop that father from leaving a seething voicemail.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

We spent like $2000 on a tiny picnic wedding and it was fantastic fun and chill as heck to plan. Just lol at people who start their marriages off by blowing a shitload of money and getting massively stressed about organizing a huge event.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Weddings are just IRL unboxing videos.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pick posted:

Weddings are just IRL unboxing videos.

:lol:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

lazorexplosion posted:

We spent like $2000 on a tiny picnic wedding and it was fantastic fun and chill as heck to plan. Just lol at people who start their marriages off by blowing a shitload of money and getting massively stressed about organizing a huge event.

Some people actually know how to save and budget for the wedding they want? Also, big parties are fun.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also, most of my friends are loving nuts? But not in compatible ways. Does the man who breeds spiders go at the gay anime table, hospice table, or law school table?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Pick posted:

Also, most of my friends are loving nuts? But not in compatible ways. Does the man who breeds spiders go at the gay anime table, hospice table, or law school table?

Depends if the law school table is set over a trap door into the pits of hell where those people belong and how much you like your spider friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Weddings are a horrible mess. My sister took her wedding fund, used it as a down payment on a house, and we got kegs, wine, a speaker system, tent, and huge catering trays of awesome Italian food for like $2000.

50 person wedding, done. We skipped all the usual bullshit except two short speeches and everyone just partied and hung out. It was awesome.