Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Stejos explaining their pick/ban against G2 versus CLG is actually pretty decent. In G2 they knew that they were mechanically out-classed so they picked the cheese and beat them out, and against CLG they were more concerned about how CLG play as a team so they took CLG's potential team comps away from them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i love everyone on this team

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

general anime posted:

every loving person on anx is cool

Sjokz: "How did you guys win that one?"

PvP John Stamos: "Well I've only been jungling for a year I don't really know what I'm doing but I read Xmithie like a book and then game easy we just kill them all and make them into low class associate employee at my company okay great"

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Safety Scissors posted:

I think that was the worst comp we'll see at worlds.

Well CLG still has two games left so don't give up hope yet.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So for ANX not to advance, they need to lose their next two games, and CLG needs to win their next two. It's happening bois

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Libertine posted:

PvP John Stamos: "Well I've only been jungling for a year I don't really know what I'm doing but I read Xmithie like a book and then game easy we just kill them all and make them into low class associate employee at my company okay great"

yea i know this poo poo is crazy hahaha

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
All poke comps deserve to die God Bless ANX

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Killed By Death posted:

So for ANX not to advance, they need to lose their next two games, and CLG needs to win their next two. It's happening bois
G2 are playing potential spoiler today since winning any of their remaining games will condemn that team to at least playing a tie-breaker

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

loving this Huhi's Greatest Misses reel

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Pretty disrespectful to draft winning lanes against the region that produced the 1v1 Champion

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Don't the head to head records count as well? If that's the case, ANX winning one more guarantees them second.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Safety Scissors posted:

Don't the head to head records count as well? If that's the case, ANX winning one more guarantees them second.

If CLG and ANX both tie at 3-3/4-2 I would imagine ANX automatically wins because they 2-0'd CLG. Unless I'm wrong about the rules.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

truly diamondprox reborn

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
So does CLG just tilt off the face of the earth now or is G2 really straight garbage? I dunno but I'm excited to find out!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

siriuslysomething posted:

So does CLG just tilt off the face of the earth now or is G2 really straight garbage? I dunno but I'm excited to find out!
Without pressure G2 might do much better. Or they could play two troll games.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

G2 are playing potential spoiler today since winning any of their remaining games will condemn that team to at least playing a tie-breaker
ANX won't have to play a tiebreaker vs CLG, they are 2-0 over them already.

If G2 win here then ANX go through no matter what, I'm fairly certain

Libertine posted:

If CLG and ANX both tie at 3-3/4-2 I would imagine ANX automatically wins because they 2-0'd CLG. Unless I'm wrong about the rules.
Head-to-head results count in 2-team tiebreakers, yes.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

siriuslysomething posted:

G2 didn't look like complete garbage today and I think they're smart enough to ban Aurelion Sol, so I think they win.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Yeah if CLG lose this they'll have 3 losses, meaning they won't possibly be able to have a better record than ANX.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think CLG is boned regardless. I don't expect G2 to beat CLG, but I also don't expect G2 to beat ANX.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Safety Scissors posted:

I think CLG is boned regardless. I don't expect G2 to beat CLG, but I also don't expect G2 to beat ANX.

There's always that miniscule chance that we get a repeat of last week and have to use the 3 way breaker rule.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Anx broke my pick em
I love them all

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Xmithie: I just got owned by Graves, Graves OP

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/star-guardian-2016#FPquiz

Everyoine take the star guardian quiz, im jinx

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm Keven.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Holy poo poo, I didn't see the game, but it looks like my boys on Albus Nox really did it. gently caress yeah.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I am poppy - and by the way you get a free icon for doing this quiz while logged in

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Does who you are impact what icon you get?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Got Lulu.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Safety Scissors posted:

Does who you are impact what icon you get?
Nah it's the generic star guardian icon

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Equalizer....?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i got something funny on the quiz, like not one of the champions just a great pop culture reference instead. one that we can all enjoy the humor of

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

im very sick but i had to come post about Huhi 1v1ng Perkz

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

G2 is the worst team to ever go to Worlds

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I'm Janna

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

l m a o

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

I personally do not think that the person who had to run to Latin America North to escape bronze is better at cassio ults than Perkz, but I could be wrong
actually if I wanted the easy way out of Bronze I would have ran away to EU West

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
EU is bad

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Safety Scissors posted:

This is correct. The only way for CLG to force a tie is if they pick up another win on ROX, forcing a 3-way tie. ANX is pretty much guaranteed to make it to quarters unless ROX let Aurelion through again (they won't)

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

I am poppy - and by the way you get a free icon for doing this quiz while logged in

Looks like we got the team comp boys. We got Lulu mid. Poppy top. Jinx & Janna bot. KEVAN in the jungle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

eu is:

[ ] not poo poo
[x] poo poo

• Locked thread