Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Man. I used to work a convenience store that had 99¢ refills any container. Every summer people would come in with gallon jugs and bigger and fill them up. Remember watching a kid roll out with a red wagon full of gallons of soda for 5 dollars. It was a stupid policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ah, David Avocado Wolfe, you funny man you.

The swastika is amazing.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
9gag continues on with the war against anything that challenges the status quo of the 90's.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Perestroika posted:

Ah yes, the politician Karl Marx, who famously held the political office of

Unlike Democracy, that was built in a lab.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Reaganomics is the only legitimate system

banned from Starbucks posted:

whats up with the middle dudes skin. i dont think pink is a normal color for a human

also lol just noticed that dog checkin out the dudes big dick

Are you telling me you wouldn't check out that sausage that's on full display?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Ah, David Avocado Wolfe, you funny man you.

The swastika is amazing.

I feel like his middle name might not actually be Avocado

The idiotic thing on social media that I absolutely cannot be bothered to screencap is people who think an image of a person drinking something out of a glass or whatever is just the wickedest possible burn of a reaction image

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Some guy I used to know has been posting strange and vague things, so I went to his profile to see what it's all about and found this gem of insanity:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Reaganomics lab test results:

All groups of mice where Reaganomics was introduced dead by week 3.

Control group of communist mice found drinking Vodka.

(I'm laughing that Reaganomics is in Google Chrome's dictionary)

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

tyblazitar posted:

Some guy I used to know has been posting strange and vague things, so I went to his profile to see what it's all about and found this gem of insanity:

Good god, someone could write a goddamned thesis on paranoid schizophrenia using just that facebook post as a case study. :stonk:

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Just found a different version of the 'click amen to save the child' posts:

quote:

Salaam
Request from a brother

My son's name is Tanbir and And he is 23 years old. I beg you as a Muslim that you send this letter to all your friends and acquaintances to reach as many people as possible. I want Du'a/supplication of you all please because my son will be operated on with a very low chance of recovery. He has stomach cancer disease. If you love Allah don't close this message until you've forwarded it !!!
Say "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD RASSOUL ALLAH". I beg you with the names of Allah Al Aziz Al Jabbar that you send it to as many people as possible...
Your prayers for My son that Allah heal him and give him shifa.
Make Du'a for his healing. And if Allah takes his soul to him, ask Him to have mercy on him and grant him highest place in Jannah.

May Allah Ta'ala heal heal him. AMEEN

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'm already in tears

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Let's see what facebook has this morning....

Serious business and doesn't like useless bullshit? Well shall we see what else is on her feed?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
The key difference between something like BPD and NPD is that people with BPD actually feel remorse for their mental illness causing people to get hurt, and they actively work to mitigate that. Narcissists, well, there is that joke about why the narcissist crossed the road.

They thought it was a boundary.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

People buy 1.8 litres of soft drink as a "drink it on the go" kind of thing? :stonk:

And Americans wonder why they're the fattest loving fatasses on the planet. Has your diabeetus rate hit 100% yet or is it already over that?

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Weatherman posted:

People buy 1.8 litres of soft drink as a "drink it on the go" kind of thing? :stonk:

And Americans wonder why they're the fattest loving fatasses on the planet. Has your diabeetus rate hit 100% yet or is it already over that?

Sounds like you have never heard of the 72oz Bubba Keg. https://www.amazon.com/Bubba-Keg-Insulated-Mug-Black/dp/B002KDPSYI

2.12 liters of your favorite soda or as we call it in Texas flavor of coke. I also worked in a truck stop.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

tyblazitar posted:

Sorry guys, apparently I am the God in this personal universe you are in. hosed up somewhere.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tyblazitar posted:

Remember when you had to wait for someone to die and then trawl through hundreds of pages of cramped college-ruled scrawl to discover things like this?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Pastry of the Year posted:

Remember when you had to wait for someone to die and then trawl through hundreds of pages of cramped college-ruled scrawl to discover things like this?

It sucks that this is too long to be the new thread title.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

CommonShore posted:

Our angsty Canadian anti-Liberal gun fan is back today.

There must be some filter that's deliberately doing this poo poo to images. Right? Like, this low-quality poo poo has to be a meme of some sort.

That's how words look when he constantly cries like a bitch

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

9gag continues on with the war against anything that challenges the status quo of the 90's.

If someone is giving you money based on the number of genders, why wouldn't you happily agree to a hundred more for free cash?

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
Because having a real hot take on gender politics for all your 9gag pals is worth more than a couple hundred bucks

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Weatherman posted:

I'll have you know the United States is barely in the top 10 for fattest people on the planet.

Granted most of the fatter countries are rich Middle Eastern nations where they literally pay you to do nothing. Oh, and Mexico. Mexico is fatter.

:smugtrump:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

BigglesSWE posted:

I like that one of the dollars is about 75-80% of the size of the other. There's so much symbolism! Also, if somebody felt like making a serious counterpoint couldn't they just take a picture of different kinds of currency?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Here's a closer look at the image he posted, if you hate yourself and want to try to make sense of this poo poo as a form of self-mortification.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm phone posting so I don't have pics, but today seems to be the day to get upset and post/share about 4chan's Operation Google.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

I like that one of the dollars is about 75-80% of the size of the other. There's so much symbolism!

Just like the wage gap you seem to be alluding to, it's just an illusion.

</mra>

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

SunAndSpring posted:

Here's a closer look at the image he posted, if you hate yourself and want to try to make sense of this poo poo as a form of self-mortification.

Wait, this guy's entire problem with the game is related to phrenology?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

Wait, this guy's entire problem with the game is related to phrenology?

No, of course not. Mafia 3 also has you shoot up a Klan rally and one of the main villains is a Trump parody. This is just another of their really dumb reasons to hate the game.

Granted the game apparently sucks, especially on a technical level, but I've never seen anything from any of the previous Mafia games to make me think it would've been good. I doubt there'd be that much of an outcry against if it didn't upset Redditors and /pol/yps by making the protagonist a black guy.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:allears: His account has since been suspended.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SunAndSpring posted:

No, of course not. Mafia 3 also has you shoot up a Klan rally and one of the main villains is a Trump parody. This is just another of their really dumb reasons to hate the game.

Granted the game apparently sucks, especially on a technical level, but I've never seen anything from any of the previous Mafia games to make me think it would've been good. I doubt there'd be that much of an outcry against if it didn't upset Redditors and /pol/yps by making the protagonist a black guy.

I mean this is actually interesting stuff and useful to know if you're an artist interested in various portrayals of humans, but a) it really shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the game unless you're a creepo and b) it's precisely the kind of poo poo textbooks were filled with in places like 1930s Germany, you know, for ~science~

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

I'm pretty sure the President does not have the power to do most, if not all, of these things.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

sugar mouse posted:

Just found a different version of the 'click amen to save the child' posts:

That essentially means: "there's no other god than Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet", which is significant to Muslim culture, but I cant see the connection between that and a successful operation. :confused:

You know what? I wont make sense of it because all other iterations of this dont make sense at all.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

TinTower posted:

The key difference between something like BPD and NPD is that people with BPD actually feel remorse for their mental illness causing people to get hurt, and they actively work to mitigate that. Narcissists, well, there is that joke about why the narcissist crossed the road.

Having been in a relationship with someone with BPD I'm gonna say not necessarily.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

bean_shadow posted:

I'm pretty sure the President does not have the power to do most, if not all, of these things.

They're so close to figuring it out.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

Reading the reviews, it looks like the game is pretty good but PC players are upset that they have to wait for a patch to play above 30 FPS and some people have said the game crashed on them.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Yeah, from what I saw of the game, it looks about as competently put together as Watch_Dogs was. And we all know how that turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs

God, these people are pissy.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

TinTower posted:

I "love" how this person demands people enable their behaviors. And they wonder why people run away from them.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I'd be legitimately surprised if that wasn't posted by a person who self diagnosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, from what I saw of the game, it looks about as competently put together as Watch_Dogs was. And we all know how that turned out.

Is it also as boring as Watch dogs?