Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
So how is this going to play out on Sunday at the next debate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I've just bet 5k on Hilldawg for president and its going to finance our vacation next year.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Ciaphas posted:

I feel suddenly miserable and ashamed for our country, internationally speaking, that we let this loving depressing waste of a human mind and flesh onto the public stage like this.

:smith:

Why, like half the world has actually elected someone worse. If anything makes you miserable, feel miserable that we are still doing better than the vast majority of the world. At least our hosed up right wing monster is probably going to lose.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
ACtually no it's not because the odds are 1.2 hillary and 3.5 for trump lol.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So Trump was an MRA before MRA were a thing? The man is a pioneer! #MRAGA

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Jesus. That was a lot worse than I had expected from the headline.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

He didn't. The press statement (which probably isn't from him) was a half assed whiny "sorry if you were offended lol" apology.

he's saying if trump drops out

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sure Trump saying grab em by the pussy is bad, but imagine Billy Dee Williams saying it. Now it sounds like a good idea, right?

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Ciaphas posted:

I feel suddenly miserable and ashamed for our country, internationally speaking, that we let this loving depressing waste of a human mind and flesh onto the public stage like this.

:smith:

welcome friend

it only gets more fun from here once the shame burns out

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Mulva posted:

Why, like half the world has actually elected someone worse. If anything makes you miserable, feel miserable that we are still doing better than the vast majority of the world. At least our hosed up right wing monster is probably going to lose.

True, I'm just on a downswing on the sadbrains right now, don't mind me

I should learn not to post at these times really :v:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Haha, the tape is so bad the media can't even refer to what he actually said. Incredible.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

greatn posted:

poo poo like this can't have been hard to find. How loving incompetent is the GOP for not finding this and airing it in January?

Even more comical about it. He was saying that poo poo to a family member of Jeb

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rss=rss_the-fix

quote:

The other man featured in that vulgar 2005 video of Donald Trump talking about women is Billy Bush.

People might recognize Bush from his new gig on the "Today" show or "Access Hollywood." But there is, of course, another part of his bio that is thick with irony: He's a member of the Bush family. Yes, that Bush family.

Billy Bush is first cousins with former Florida governor Jeb Bush, who was favored to win the Republican nomination before Trump came along and started calling him "low-energy," and attacking him daily on the stump.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I can't believe 40-45% of the country is going to vote for this man.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

The bad thing about the audio leak is that it's hard for Clinton to say, during the debate, that Donald Trump said "grab her by the pussy", because Clinton can't say that word on national television so she'll have to come up with some good way of making reference to that sentence, without saying it.

"Recent audio of Trump, and I can't even repeat the words because it's too vulgar, among other things talking about treating women "like bitches" and going on about how much he enjoys behavior that amounts to sexual assault. I encourage the audience at home to seek out the audio on the internet because it's simply too obscene to quote where children may be watching"

or something like that.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Sure Trump saying grab em by the pussy is bad, but imagine Billy Dee Williams saying it. Now it sounds like a good idea, right?

That's not fair, Billy Dee Williams could tell me to kill my family and it would sound like a good idea.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I think we need some predictions here that supposedly aren't likely to end up happening, so here goes.

- It'll come up that Trump once said he liked Hitler's concentration camps and maybe even that he'd like to do something similar

- Trump will kick a small dog

- It'll be discovered that Trump once (at least) gave homeless people poisoned food to "cull the herd"

- A tape will surface where Trump laments the "fall" of South Africa (ie when they got rid of Apartheid)

- Trump's campaign will hold a special Halloween event, and somehow no kids will get any candy

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
I always thought Christmas came in December, but nope.
It's in October this year.:allears:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Haha, the tape is so bad the media can't even refer to what he actually said. Incredible.

In less than two weeks there's going to be another tape of him admitting to actual, literal rape and laughing about it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I was wrong for the 1st debate and there being an oppo bomb just before it, but now I'm right for the 2nd debate and if Donnie goes for #3 I'll be right again.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zanzibar Ham posted:

- It'll come up that Trump once said he liked Hitler's concentration camps and maybe even that he'd like to do something similar
he's basically been saying that all campaign

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pakled posted:

After this, I'd say 40% might be a generous estimate.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

The bad thing about the audio leak is that it's hard for Clinton to say, during the debate, that Donald Trump said "grab her by the pussy", because Clinton can't say that word on national television so she'll have to come up with some good way of making reference to that sentence, without saying it.

"And he said 'grab her by the--grab her by the---' well he said 'grab her by' a slang word that refers to a woman's private parts."

Endorph posted:

grab her by the vagina bones

Quality post.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zanzibar Ham posted:

- A tape will surface where Trump laments the "fall" of South Africa (ie when they got rid of Apartheid)

Reminder that Palin literally thought that South Africa was just the southern part of Africa - the continent.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pakled posted:

Again, it's 40-45% of the voters, a much smaller amount.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

he's basically been saying that all campaign

Alright, I guess, so cross out that one as too obvious.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but will all the oppo research that's been dropping, I can't help but hope that they're saving the biggest bomb for like, three days before the election.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pakled posted:

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but will all the oppo research that's been dropping, I can't help but hope that they're saving the biggest bomb for like, three days before the election.

Yeah, it's going to be a video tape of Trump groping a contestant on the apprentice or an audio tape of him admitting to rape.

Literally Elvis
Oct 21, 2013

Doh004 posted:

So how is this going to play out on Sunday at the next debate?

https://twitter.com/jonkimball/status/784500589581496321

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

ImpAtom posted:

That's not fair, Billy Dee Williams could tell me to kill my family and it would sound like a good idea.

"Colt .45...it works...

*BANG**BANG**BANG*

...every time."

Rick_Hunter fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 7, 2016

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Endorph posted:

grab her by the vagina bones

:golfclap:

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Here's my new prediciton after being 100% spot on about there being hot mic audio of sexual assault jokes: there's going to be a leak of donald trump calling somebody a friend of the family, and a leak of donald trump joking about murdering people or having people murdered. It's going to be on tape and it's going to happen.

The murder one already happened.

This dude should've been buried alive in the 90's and never seen again. People wanna take about avoiding blame and consequence I could give less of a gently caress about Hilary at this point

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Again: dear NSA/Secret Service/FBI - I'm just a scandinavian making guesses about what's going to happen based on the fact that Donald Trump is an insane narcissist who's had a camera and microphone pointed at him for entertainment TV for more than 10 years. Please don't add me to a list.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

oh my god oh my god

what even is this election

my poor heart can't take it

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Pakled posted:

It will be a tape of Trump murdering a prostitute.

I mean how else is he gonna top this poo poo.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Wow turn on any non Fox News news station, the media is positively freaking out about this.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hillary needs to not shake hands with Trump during the debate and when asked why she needs to tell them she didn't want him to grab her by the pussy.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm 87% sure there's going to be a video of Trump showing his wiener to a small child and laughing about it.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Hold on - the non-apology came in the form of a written statement, not from his mouth.

So basically his campaign is in total damage control mode and the best they can get the candidate to consent to is a written mealy-mouthed "I'm sorry not sorry."

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pakled posted:

I honestly can't figure out what the 'biggest bomb' would be. Like seriously at this point Trump has literally had treason on his plate, rape accusations, uncomfortably creepy moments with his daughter, admissions of pedophilia, threats of mass deportion, and arguments that we should execute innocent people. Like that's not "over the course of a campaign" that's "in the past 4 weeks." What the gently caress is the biggest bomb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

lozzle posted:

It will be a tape of Trump murdering a prostitute.

I mean how else is he gonna top this poo poo.
The prostitute is a teenage boy is how

• Locked thread