Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afterdark
Sep 27, 2006

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

all I can remember is his loving ears and his loving irritating voice. Seriously, him talking at 7am almost always made me want to throttle the little bastard

Well Wikipedia has the answer:

wikipedia posted:

He left Diggit in 2002 shortly before its relaunch into Diggin' It.

As of 2016 he is currently living on the streets of Wealdstone, where he is know to eat his own feces for money.

Been like that since 4 October so lets see how long it lasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Was Humans any good? They keep trailing a second series.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Afterdark posted:

Well Wikipedia has the answer:

Been like that since 4 October so lets see how long it lasts.

:perfect:

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Paperhouse posted:

Maybe all the good bakers have already been on it

It annoys me when Hollywood or Berry goes "he should be proud to go out now, getting this far means he is is the 8th best baker in the country". Actually no. He is the Xth best baker in the country, minus all the people who have been on the previous 8 series, minus all the actually better people who didn't bother to apply to the wanky competition as they were too busy making and scoffing cakes and bread for their mates.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Mr Beens posted:

It annoys me when Hollywood or Berry goes "he should be proud to go out now, getting this far means he is is the 8th best baker in the country". Actually no. He is the Xth best baker in the country, minus all the people who have been on the previous 8 series, minus all the actually better people who didn't bother to apply to the wanky competition as they were too busy making and scoffing cakes and bread for their mates.

I think if the BBC has the authority to tell us that Princess Diana was the third Greatest Briton to have ever lived, they can tell us who is the country is best at cakes. :colbert:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Nettle Soup posted:

Was Humans any good? They keep trailing a second series.

It was fantastic and Im really looking forward to the next season

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Mr Beens posted:

Yes, there's definitely a definitive answer in confectionery quality. Maybe C4 can explore this more.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

It was fantastic and Im really looking forward to the next season

How would your wife react if she came home and found you making love to a robot? Mine would be furious.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
I was the fearne defender and I'd do it again, taff is wrong

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Total Meatlove posted:

I was the fearne defender and I'd do it again, taff is wrong

Her voice is like nails on a dying cat

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

It's like 20 years later and she still screams 'HYPER TV MODE FOR KIDS' and it confuses me why adults watch her.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Khablam posted:

It's like 20 years later and she still screams 'HYPER TV MODE FOR KIDS' and it confuses me why adults watch her.

They were those kids.

That's also why Chris Evans has the most listened-to radio show in the land.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

How would your wife react if she came home and found you making love to a robot? Mine would be furious.

I'll ask her

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Clegg got off lightly on HIGNFY

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

I'm going to predict that she would be furious as well but I'm interested to hear the real answer

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I've asked my mrs via text and she's not replied lol

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Bape Culture posted:

I've asked my mrs via text and she's not replied lol

RIP your relationship

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Can't wait to find out whose partner would be most angry in this TV inspired situation.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

"I'd be a bit weirded out if I'm honest. Have you been rewatching west world without me?"

Fairly apathetic tbh

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Just binge watched all of Fleabag on this thread's recommendation. Pretty good, though I couldn't shake the feeling of being annoyed that everyone in it is ridiculously posh.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Pissflaps posted:

Jimmy Saville pulled down his tracksuit bottoms and exposed himself to a young woman saying 'how's about that then'.
I did that to my bird this weekend after we watched the new documentary. She is 45 though.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

The previous time loafer dropped his tracksuit bottoms and said "hows about that then" was in a very different situation.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Angrymog posted:

Clegg got off lightly on HIGNFY

I don't agree. He's crushed, what more can they do? He just went along with everything because it's true.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Strom Cuzewon posted:

The previous time loafer dropped his tracksuit bottoms and said "hows about that then" was in a very different situation.

I understand this post.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Seaside Loafer posted:

I did that to my bird this weekend after we watched the new documentary. She is 45 though.

you thought it would be funny to imitate one of Saville's sexual attacks?
is she still your girlfriend now?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Cerv posted:

you thought it would be funny to imitate one of Saville's sexual attacks?
is she still your girlfriend now?

So did I tbf and she just made the Marge noise and then laughed

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I can't stop saying 'clunk click every trip' and doing the Savile noise.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Dale Winton

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
What about him? Has he died?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pissflaps posted:

What about him? Has he died?

I'm working on it

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Pissflaps posted:

I can't stop saying 'clunk click every trip' and doing the Savile noise.
jingle jingle jewelery jewelery

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

I remember seeing a quiz(?) show hosted by him once. The contestant was constantly crying. It was loving weird and pathetic. I have absolutely no idea how that particular episode made it to air nor why said show went several minutes without us changing the channel.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You must have been watching Supermarket Weep.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Pissflaps posted:

You must have been watching Supermarket Weep.

Amazing.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Rarity posted:

I'm working on it

Dales an absolute treasure and if you want to kill him then you'll have to come through me

Also I have an answer from the wife about how she would react if she came home to find me having sex with a robot

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

Also I have an answer from the wife about how she would react if she came home to find me having sex with a robot

Are you prepared to share the answer with this thread?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

Are you prepared to share the answer with this thread?

She said "stop being weird, I dont have an answer as its a scenario I dont think I'll ever encounter". Then I sent her some links to some websites with sex robots and said if she doesnt have a problem with it I could buy one, and so she said she will have a think and get back to me

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

The Big Taff Man posted:

She said "stop being weird, I dont have an answer as its a scenario I dont think I'll ever encounter". Then I sent her some links to some websites with sex robots and said if she doesnt have a problem with it I could buy one, and so she said she will have a think and get back to me

#relationshipgoals

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think your wife underestimates the speed of progress in the development of robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

I think your wife underestimates the speed of progress in the development of robots.

If she comes home to me making love to a robot then she'll only have her shelf to blame