Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Oh man I hope Alicia Machado tweets "(check out pussy tape)" or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A Winner is Jew posted:

Just remember, we still have 4 more weekends after this one so if the Clinton camp were the ones that provided the post with this that means they considered this only the 4-5th worst thing they have on him.

Yeah they're going to release full hd video of him grabbing a contender or two on the apprentice by the rear end, tits and pussy within 2 weeks.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Seriously, it's like Double Christmas every day with this election.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

Let us not forget that Ted Cruz decided to support this awful monster like two weeks ago lmbo

The Saga of Ted Cruz might be more interesting than Trump's inevitable downfall. Ted has stepped on every single rake.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
If Paul Ryan had any balls at all, this would be the conversation he had with Trump before their joint rally:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXZhYJcXh2I#t=02m10s

too bad he doesnt

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

Yeah they're going to release full hd video of him grabbing a contender or two on the apprentice by the rear end, tits and pussy within 2 weeks.

It was probably filmed in SD FYI.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
I feel like most of these times Trump's been kind of own-goaling himself. Hillary isn't doing anything to provoke this. Are her camp sending out these tapes from their oppo file?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This has been a wonderful day. And tomorrow my ditto-head dad is coming down to DC to hang. I'm gonna show him all the places Donald Trump won't be in charge of :smug:

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Ice Phisherman posted:

What in the actual gently caress is with this loving election? Mainstream candidate is describing and has a history of sexual assault and no one out of the clowncar of fifteen other republicans could do better than him?

Trump is going to get loving wrecked in the debate. A woman is going to ask him if he thinks that his comments were appropriate and ask him for an apology.
Just FYI, the questions have to be candidate-agnostic - they could be asked of either candidate. So you're not going to get "why arent you in jail for emails" and you're not going to get "how many times have you taken them furniture shopping"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You know the only way I can see Trump winning now if if there is a secret video of Hillary biting the head of aborted white fetuses

particle9
Nov 14, 2004
In the guide to getting dumped, this guy helped me realize that with time it does get better. And yeah, he did get his custom title.
NYTimes won't print what he said...

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

awesmoe posted:

Just FYI, the questions have to be candidate-agnostic - they could be asked of either candidate. So you're not going to get "why arent you in jail for emails" and you're not going to get "how many times have you taken them furniture shopping"

Is there anything stopping them from asking something stupid like how people made noise despite agreeing not to do so at Hofstra?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The reason these things hurt Don so bad is he has no actual idea he's doing anything wrong in these kinds of incidents. To him, this is just his due and there's no reason anyone should object.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Pastrymancy posted:

I feel like most of these times Trump's been kind of own-goaling himself. Hillary isn't doing anything to provoke this. Are her camp sending out these tapes from their oppo file?
I note that now literally both weekends in October have been started by leaks that badly damage Trump.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

awesmoe posted:

It's going to get worked in. It may not be perfect, but it is going to get worked in. Why else would it be released three days before the debate right as people are getting home on the east coast?

I get that it has to be candidate agnostic, but this is literally Trump actually tripping over his dick. It's not just figurative anymore. His dick done got him in trouble not four months after he married his current wife he was already trying to cheat on her.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

A Winner is Jew posted:

Just remember, we still have 4 more weekends after this one so if the Clinton camp were the ones that provided the post with this that means they considered this only the 4-5th worst thing they have on him.

Maybe, with the new role of early voting they will probably drop the good poo poo timed to make sure that most early voters haven't voted yet.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

awesmoe posted:

"What will you do as president to address the ongoing reality that young women at college campuses across the country are sexually assaulted at an alarming frequency?"

Literally any question about sexual assault applies to both candidates and segues immediately into GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Similar to how the crew on an airplane from which a wing just fell off is in damage control mode I'm sure.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So what's the deal with Russia fighting for Trumps honor at the UN?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

It's remarkable when someone immediately and definitively shuts Donald down and how rarely he's been outright challenged like that this election. Because you can hear the embarrassment in his voice that he's being dressed down in front of all these people when he's supposed to be the big shot.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Shifty Pony posted:

Similar to how the crew on an airplane from which a wing just fell off is in damage control mode I'm sure.

Everything is on fire.

This is some pro tier ratfucking. Magnifique.

A friend of mine bet me a hundred dollars that Trump would win months ago. I offered him for the second time just to buy a pizza and split it. He still refused. At this point it isn't even fair and he's sticking to his guns. That Trump can pull up out of sexual assault.

poo poo matters.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Yeah. He'll swing his response into the Bill-is-worse thing, she'll beat him up on both his initial comments and on his response to the question, and it'll be one of 5 or 6 headline-worthy fuckups that he makes during the evening. I was more just pointing the question thing out for people who dont know.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Queue the 'boys will be boys' from Fox talking heads over the next three days.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I really wonder what the hell Donald Trump is going to do at the debate. Accuse Clinton of eating children? Say "I don't give a gently caress, ya'll are gonna vote for me no matter what, so bitch rear end pussy oval office gently caress poo poo dick."

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Two millennial coworkers have called me in the last hour asking how to register to vote in Washington.

This might be enough to actually ignite that generation into voting. And voting downticket. :getin:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

I note that now literally both weekends in October have been started by leaks that badly damage Trump.

This must be what Assange meant by the October surprise :getin:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ice Phisherman posted:

These are not "dirty tricks". This is normal oppo research.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

ImpAtom posted:

Say "I don't give a gently caress, ya'll are gonna vote for me no matter what, so bitch rear end pussy oval office gently caress poo poo dick."
He already did that one though, didn't he? Bragging he could literally shoot a dude and not lose votes.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Bip Roberts posted:

I guess I misused the term.

Still feels good to say though.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

He already did that one though, didn't he? Bragging he could literally shoot a dude and not lose votes.

Look coming up with something hyperbolic that Donald Trump hasn't already done is getting really hard, okay?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ice Phisherman posted:

Everything is on fire.

A friend of mine bet me a hundred dollars that Trump would win months ago. I offered him for the second time just to buy a pizza and split it. He still refused. At this point it isn't even fair and he's sticking to his guns. That Trump can pull up out of sexual assault.

poo poo matters.
i made a $50 bet with my sister about the election and she texted me after the debate going 'welp'

I'm pretty sure she's just gonna hand me the money when I see her next week.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Bip Roberts posted:

Reminder: The GOP did absolutely no oppo research on Trump while trying to stop him.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

After Hillary wins I really hope the Onion swaps its VP Kaine stuff to cover VP Kane.

"VP Kane choke slams Ted Cruz through podium during SCOTUS filibuster."

Does this exist in AV size/limits?

Asking for a friend.

fits my needs posted:

So what's the deal with Russia fighting for Trumps honor at the UN?

The puppet... has become the master?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

CapnAndy posted:

Or that republicans have no choice but to vote for him.

I guess they just have to lie down and take it.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I really wonder what the hell Donald Trump is going to do at the debate. Accuse Clinton of eating children? Say "I don't give a gently caress, ya'll are gonna vote for me no matter what, so bitch rear end pussy oval office gently caress poo poo dick."

Double down to get 100% of that crucial Gamergater/rapist vote.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Aaaaaaaaaand to top things off, nobody is going to care about this now

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/784514645939908608

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Endorph posted:

i made a $50 bet with my sister about the election and she texted me after the debate going 'welp'

I'm pretty sure she's just gonna hand me the money when I see her next week.

Spend it on freedom. Or rent. Whatever is the most free.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
This is an absolutely opportune time for the DNC to start really tying the rest of the GOP to the Trumptanic since they have consistently refused to distance themselves time and time again. Donald's very existence as their candidate should be cement shoes for their down ticket races, but hasn't been so far.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I don't remember any elections that had so much talk about genitals before 2016 tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Neeksy posted:

This is an absolutely opportune time for the DNC to start really tying the rest of the GOP to the Trumptanic since they have consistently refused to distance themselves time and time again. Donald's very existence as their candidate should be cement shoes for their down ticket races, but hasn't been so far.

it's already begun

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/784508762602213376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• Locked thread