Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/784579441301356544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

:master:

:vince:

:trumppop:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

our long national nightmare is over.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I'm still smiling at the idea of Republicans frantically trying to get people to look away from their childish boorish idiot and his blatently inappropriate sexist comments by holding up a long boring political quote that is sort of difficult to understand why it is bad.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I'd say there's a 40% chance the RNC debate is not how to get Trump to drop out, but how to use lethal force to do it. And a chance that Trump himself will try and do it himself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The more who don't drop their endorsements the more that are likely to sink their campaigns along with him plenty of time to tie them to him, maybe for years to come. Any sane person knew he was a piece of poo poo years ago.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Shifty Pony posted:

By far the best part of this hitting now is that the ship has long ago left the harbor and the rats that waited until now to start jumping off are going to face a very long swim back to shore. Many will jump off, figure this out, and cling to the wreckage in hope of rescue.

Second best part is that this apparently wasn't an oppo research dump but instead just a producer reviewing one of the innumerable old tapes of Trump and finding the audio.

A lucky find or a high probability that a random Trump tape will yield similar goods?

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/GovernorPataki/status/784567126984126464

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/784578791364521984

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/784530223605903360

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/784566254271094788

https://twitter.com/JohnKasich/status/784536549404864513

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/784568112419069952

Reminder that all of these people lost to Trump in the Republican primaries.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Trump's apparently going to be releasing a video statement soon. I can't wait.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Isn't there suppose to be something else coming out regarding Donald Trump. Not just this? Also, is this going to be raised at the debate??

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/784564766211727360

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Art of the Comeback II: Grab Her by the Pussy!

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I think it's time to change the thread title. We have reached the point of no return.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Fox News lady: "I think both campaigns right now are in crisis mode"

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Comstar posted:

I think it's time to change the thread title. We have reached the point of no return.

USPOL Oct: The Vindication of Prester Jane By The Pussy-Grabber Donald Trump

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Trump supposedly releasing a 'two camera' video shortly addressing today's leaked statements according to Hannity.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Hollismason posted:

Isn't there suppose to be something else coming out regarding Donald Trump. Not just this? Also, is this going to be raised at the debate??

It maybe but I'm thinking Hildawg's got something else up her pantsuit sleeves that she'll drop.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Trump's apparently going to be releasing a video statement soon. I can't wait.

Trumps Checkers speech. But this time with him showing the collection of panties he's amassed over the years.
"regardless of what they say about it, I'm gonna keep 'em.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I agree. Clinton can't decide which expensive wine she wants to drink in celebration of this news breaking. Red or White?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
What the hell is a two camera video

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Well if by crisis you mean Clinton's people laughed until they couldn't breath anymore...

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

It's especially funny because if that bit of ambulatory human excrement Ted Cruz had just waited a little bit longer and not endorsed Trump, he could come out of this looking like clever and principled, but he's too much of a coward loving piece of poo poo to even sustain himself on the eviscerated remains of his party.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Trump Camp: Holy gently caress, you knew they had put a mic on you and you still said all of that poo poo?

Clinton camp: *Everyone is dead from alcohol poisoning*

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

New Theory. HRC has a source in Wikileaks that tipped her off that they have something that COULD hurt her. Clinton's Oppo Research decided to pull out the nuclear option.

Damonic
Jan 17, 2006

porfiria posted:

Again I'm not trying to harsh anyone's buzz--I'd love it as much as anyone if Trump threw himself off a bridge because of this. I'm just far from convinced this is a deathblow because MSNBC and CNN are going crazy over it--because how many people actually read those outlets? Obviously this will echo out and have some effect, I'm just not convinced it will be a shattering one.

Remember the 2nd debate is two days away. This could possibly be the steak in draculas heart.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/784564766211727360

on earth 2

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Holy poo poo! It can't get better than this! Crisis alert! We're having too many joygasms!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BigRed0427 posted:

New Theory. HRC has a source in Wikileaks that tipped her off that they have something that COULD hurt her. Clinton's Oppo Research decided to pull out the nuclear option.

we all know there's prolly tape of him saying worse

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

https://twitter.com/YayImOnline/status/784500681679908864

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pakled posted:

Perhaps not the best analogy, the guy with the elephants lost that war.

I was willing to entertain that maybe he meant Carrhae, but the Parthians didn't have goddamn elephants.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Rip Testes posted:

Trump supposedly releasing a 'two camera' video shortly addressing today's leaked statements according to Hannity.

"Listen, you losers. You're just jealous of all the pussy I got. Losers. The best pussy."

:allears:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

nachos posted:

What the hell is a two camera video
Like a sitcom but the other camera shows him grabbing Ivanka's pussy.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Damonic posted:

Remember the 2nd debate is two days away. This could possibly be the steak in draculas heart.

medium rare or well done

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but Erin Burnett on CNN mentioned on her show how a personal friend of hers admitted that she was also allegedly sexually assaulted by Trump -- the revelation came from the particular line about Tic-Tacs, wherein she told her that Trump gave her some and immediately forced himself on her with a kiss and then brought her into his office and gave her a cell phone so she could call him.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Oh man, there's an additional benefit these tapes are going to have: it's going to reduce Trump's available prep time for the debates.

And then Hillary is going to mention it once and bring out something else that's been unforeseeable.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Where can I put money that Trump is going to drop out.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Are they really gonna get this dude to step down?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

I still cannot for the life of me figure out what the gently caress "I moved in on her like a bitch" means

Donald Trump doesn't actually know what dogs are

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zwabu posted:

You just know it's ultimately going to come out that Trump's big interest in beauty pageants is to fondle, assault and screw vulnerable contestants.

Also, I need to know Rush Limbaugh's slant on all this, and what all Fox News has to say.

Not young and Dominican enough for Rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Hahahah oh I love it. With one month before the election? Their ONLY option is to stick with Trump or drop him and then still have Trump on the ballot. Either way they are hosed. It's glorious.

• Locked thread