System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I wholeheartedly support pussghazi.

Poonghazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Ogmius815 posted:

What's this about wiki leaks? Anything in there? I know trumps world is imploding but I'm worried about this other thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/john-podesta-emails-hacked/index.html

Seems like something only Berniebros will care about

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Ogmius815 posted:

What's this about wiki leaks? Anything in there? I know trumps world is imploding but I'm worried about this other thing.

Nothing actually incriminating. Or worthwhile. Maybe would be worth worrying about if the media was still in that weird "gently caress CLINTON" cycle

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Where is the bottom? I keep thinking we're close but it just keeps going.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

RevKrule posted:

My wife got a Trump/Pence mailer today. I couldn't stop laughing at the sad irony.

I was watching baseball last night when I saw a Trump ad. The hit was an unflattering shot of Hillary saying "Why aren't I up by 50 points?"

just wait Trump folks...

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I was at the BC-Clemson game tonight (BC lost hard, naturally), and I mentioned the tape to my sister, showing her the transcript. The lady in front of us-- probably about 70ish?-- overheard and started ranting for a good five minutes about how Hillary was going to prison and she was a secret lesbian prostitute, as her friend (a nice lady with palsy who climbs a bunch of stairs with crutches just to see her alma mater play) desperately tried to calm her down.

Ranty lady then called me a human being in a text message to her son which I saw because she had ginormo old lady font on her phone. So... Maybe don't be super optimistic about how hard this dents his base.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Kavak posted:

This is the best night in politics since Scalia died.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Ogmius815 posted:

Hillary said it would be nice if Latin Americans could share in America's wealth.

This would probably be controversial under different circumstances.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Solvency posted:

This sounds terrible, but Trump's only hope is Hurricane Matthew loving things up.

i don't think the current forecast models have it strengthening back to a cat 5 and making a beeline for trump tower

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7T0a4KBhXg

gently caress you Mike Pence.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Ogmius815 posted:

Hillary's private speech to "Wall Street" where she is sounding very "pro-bankers". At least that's the general consensus from what I've heard.

I find it troubling that anything remotely anti-Clinton is for "Bernie Bros".

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
To be fair, I'm not at all certain why Hillary isn't leading by 50 points. My theory: Americans are very stupid.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
They still haven't managed to get that video statement out yet

Jesus Christ, they are loving burning down

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

PT6A posted:

Hasn't she been done with Trump since, well, the beginning? I think she's just being petulant and saying Clinton hasn't "earned her vote" yet, but I'm guessing she'll vote Clinton whether she wants to admit it or not.

She's been one of CNN's stable of "conservatives that hate Trump" for awhile.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

will PUSSGHAZI bump Hillary up to a 90% chance of winning on Nate Silver's forecast by Monday?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Thank you. Also holy poo poo.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

https://youtu.be/thYfdBWUSbo

That was quick

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
My favorite part about this is that this almost certainly isn't the death blow. Every week we've been hitting a bigger stunner. Ms. Universe comments were the worst thing, until the tax returns were the worst thing, until this. There's something bigger coming, there's several bigger somethings coming.

I wonder how long the oppo team took to convince themselves this poo poo was all real. Like, if I came across a tape like this, I'd assume it was a trap.

Hell, I wonder how much poo poo like this Donald's team is even aware of before it hits. Like ordinarily candidates are supposed to dump their darkest secrets so the spin team can have a defense ready, but I can't imagine that Trump ever admitted that this stuff was out there, or if it's something he would even think could be damaging.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Teddybear posted:

I was at the BC-Clemson game tonight (BC lost hard, naturally), and I mentioned the tape to my sister, showing her the transcript. The lady in front of us-- probably about 70ish?-- overheard and started ranting for a good five minutes about how Hillary was going to prison and she was a secret lesbian prostitute, as her friend (a nice lady with palsy who climbs a bunch of stairs with crutches just to see her alma mater play) desperately tried to calm her down.

Ranty lady then called me a human being in a text message to her son which I saw because she had ginormo old lady font on her phone. So... Maybe don't be super optimistic about how hard this dents his base.

It has been said a million times, but Trump could literally start raping women during the next debate on live tv and be arrested and be sitting in jail on election night still pull in like 25% of the vote.

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
:siren::siren::siren:NEW TAPE LEAKED:siren::siren::siren:
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/784599176827076610

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Ogmius815 posted:

even if there were something (there does not appear to be) it would get lost in all of THIS were you have a campaign who's leader was on tape saying he's a rapist

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

Happy 20th birthday, Fox News Channel. :allears:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Bushiz posted:

My favorite part about this is that this almost certainly isn't the death blow. Every week we've been hitting a bigger stunner. Ms. Universe comments were the worst thing, until the tax returns were the worst thing, until this. There's something bigger coming, there's several bigger somethings coming.

I wonder how long the oppo team took to convince themselves this poo poo was all real. Like, if I came across a tape like this, I'd assume it was a trap.

Hell, I wonder how much poo poo like this Donald's team is even aware of before it hits. Like ordinarily candidates are supposed to dump their darkest secrets so the spin team can have a defense ready, but I can't imagine that Trump ever admitted that this stuff was out there, or if it's something he would even think could be damaging.

This wasn't even oppo research, this just got dug up from the Access Hollywood vaults today, and bunch of different groups were racing to get it published first

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
question: Does Pence withdraw from the race or does Trump.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Bushiz posted:

There has to be an n-word tape. I think that's literally all there is left. I can't think of anything else that could possibly be more incriminating than tax evasion and literal admission of sexual assault.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

OH MY GOD

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Trump is the bed of nails metaphor come to life.

He could probably get caught saying "Niggers should be rounded up and killed like Jews in the Holocaust" and his polls would remain unchanged. The only thing that seems to truly harm him are poor debates.

Lamb Chowder
Oct 5, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
oh man i dont even want to think about what kind of bowl hes going to be eating to cover this one up

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No one's asking Palin about this.

Hey guys I wanna grab Palin in the pussy

Just talkin' like a Presidential Candidate y'all

edit:

HookedOnChthonics posted:

:perfect:

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/784600781576146944

Here I thought Chris Christie teaming up with ICP would be the best of these but then reality had to come and give this guy all new gifts.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

Nothing actually incriminating. Or worthwhile. Maybe would be worth worrying about if the media was still in that weird "gently caress CLINTON" cycle

The emails confirm what we all knew, she's a liberal politician in the 21st century

Like it doesn't make me particularly happy but like it doesn't even register compared to the last year and a half of the Trump campaign

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

G-Spot Dome

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
Someone asked for this in here a few pages back.

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Chappaquippussy?

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

HookedOnChthonics posted:

naked woman pops out of cake... Trump comes out too

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tonight, I didn't care.

Tonight, in Paul Ryan's district, a diner frequently populated by angry old white people, the TVs were tuned to MSNBC instead of ESPN.

Because gently caress Trump. gently caress Ryan. And gently caress Republicans.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/fordm/status/784597248298582017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Lamb Chowder posted:

oh man i dont even want to think about what kind of bowl hes going to be eating to cover this one up
The best bowls of pussy blood come from the Trump Grill!!

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

punk rebel ecks posted:

Trump is the bed of nails metaphor come to life.

He could probably get caught saying "Niggers should be rounded up and killed like Jews in the Holocaust" and his polls would remain unchanged. The only thing that seems to truly harm him are poor debates.

I think this one is different. This one is literally unforgivable on a scale the eclipses even the Khan fiasco back in the debates.

I mean, most of his supporters won't get pissed off at him about being mean to Muslims, but women are literally 50% of the electorate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs3bXmPVy-U

Learn from a professional, kid.

• Locked thread