Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
lol wow. I know, celebrity endorsements, yada yada but

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-de-niro-donald-trump_us_57f8bafde4b068ecb5dec90e?section=&

e: 2 out of the last 3!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

SomeMathGuy posted:

I really shouldn't be enjoying this so much.

Eh, screw it. EAT EACH OTHER YOU FUCKS
You really should be enjoying this. Watching the GOP fall into chaos is the best political moment in decades.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
What in the actual poo poo is that LA Times poll 🤔

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

fishmech posted:

Well they're busy ranting about Jewish speeches now:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784564871883087872

uh but she's right?

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

theflyingorc posted:

Hahaha i just realized that Jill Stein will still get a smaller vote share than Trump

Imagine being Jill Stein lmao

Is Harambe still out-polling Stein?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

illcendiary posted:

What in the actual poo poo is that LA Times poll 🤔
Micromanaged garbage with a really lovely starting sample.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

uh but she's right?
J S
E P
W E
I E
S C
H H

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Scott Adams has responded. It's exactly as gross as you'd imagine.

quote:

If the LGBTQ community wants to be a bit more inclusive, I don’t see why “polyamorous alpha male serial kisser” can’t be on the list. If you want to label Trump’s sexual behavior “abnormal” you’re on shaky ground.

quote:

My prediction of a 98% chance of Trump winning stays the same. Clinton just took the fight to Trump’s home field. None of this was a case of clever strategy or persuasion on Trump’s part. But if the new battleground is spousal fidelity, you have to like Trump’s chances.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Have we gotten the euro spin yet that sexual assault is normal on the old continent and we're all being prudes?

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Ringo Star Get posted:

This loving election. I have friends who are defending Trump because they don't have daughters, and these friends are arguing with their friends who have daughters but not sons. There's a disgusting amount of "boys will be boys" and "women can lie, like Hillary".

This election is going to create a lot of hate for people as their true colors come out.

I think it says a lot about people who say "Oh this is just locker room talk". I'm almost 31 and I have never ever heard any friend joking about any of this.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Ah, the classic equating of the LGBTQ community to sexual assault. Classy.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Help I am dying

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

canepazzo posted:

There's this too (not really an unendorsement, but)

https://twitter.com/jpaceDC/status/784769930923311108

Wow, my state is being marginally less lovely than it usually is. You go, Ohio. You go.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a 98% chance of winning? jesus christ could rise again and he'd be getting 60% of the vote, max.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

Have we gotten the euro spin yet that sexual assault is normal on the old continent and we're all being prudes?

Yes, more than a few "prudishness finally ruins Trump" comments in this very thread!

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I wonder if Trump knows the election is lost and will just try to salvage his brand for post-november.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Positing sexual assault as a sexual preference lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Donald Trump is cool but rude
Joe Biden is a party dude!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

quote:

4. If nothing new happens between now and election day, Clinton wins. The odds of nothing new happening in that timeframe is exactly zero.

Well, yeah. This is technically correct.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

https://twitter.com/Lawrence/status/784750880247734272

I can't even anymore. I'm all out of can'ts! And evens!

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Chromatic posted:

I wonder if Trump knows the election is lost and will just try to salvage his brand for post-november.

How trashed is the Trump brand by this point? Do people really want to be associated with a racist sexual deviant and (on November 9) a loser?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Chromatic posted:

the trump brand is now the mark of cain. it cannot be undone.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

quote:

3. I assume that publication of this recording was okayed by the Clinton campaign. And if not, the public will assume so anyway. That opens the door for Trump to attack in a proportionate way. No more mister-nice-guy. Gloves are off. Nothing is out of bounds. It is fair to assume that Bill and Hillary are about to experience the worst weeks of their lives.

Why would anyone assume this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

As Arlo Guthrie once said: "You can do anything you want / grab em by the pussy at a restaurant."

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Moxie posted:

Well, you see, Scott Adams is kind of a moron.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bushiz posted:

Act like Clinton's major fuckup around nancy's death was, in fact, her playing 11th dimensional chess to dunk on a dead woman.

Well it was the second worst thing to happen to Nancy that weekend so results speak.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Coheed and Camembert posted:

This is literally the only thing that could cause him to lose place among the Evangelicals. An idiot friend of mine on Facebook is still defending Trump because "he's the only pro-life candidate and Hillary is evil."

Although they'd still find some way to think it's okay. The only moral abortion is Donald Trump's abortion. :jerkbag:

Even in this circumstance remembers of the Evangelical right could still find a way to talk about how his views have changed since then, and isn't Christianity about forgiving sins, and sometimes God chooses sinners to do his work!

Basically they've managed to construct the most horrifying twisting of the teachings of Jesus Christ possible. Being rich is a sign God loves you, being poor is a moral failure, you should endlessly condemn a non-evangelical for any suspected moral lapses, but you should immediately forgive a "Christian" for any and all sins. Hell I'm not even sure you can call what they're doing "forgiveness", because forgiveness implies at least an acknowledgement that a sin has been committed. This is just straight up loving of sin. It seems remarkable that even they can believe the horrific poo poo that they're spewing everywhere.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Moxie posted:

Scott Adams and Bill Mitchell should hang out

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Scott Adams seems like a super lonely dude who is in a lot of emotional pain

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Moxie posted:

i love the idea that trump is somehow more dangerous and powerful than the time bill nearly got impeached

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
Just now on MSNBC

Joe Heck at rally: Trump should step down
One person: Yay
One very loud man: BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Fiorina endorsed Trump on September 8th, somehow this is even better than her short-lived run with Zodiac Killer :laugh:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Do people really want to be associated with a racist sexual deviant and (on November 9) a loser?

From watching videos of his rallies...probably? For a short while anyway.

I can see him launching an online news based service that starts okay then fizzles out in a couple of years.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Evil Fluffy posted:

"When the time comes, you'll know it." John said in a serious tone.
"I don't understand. It can't be that bad can it?" said Paul Ryan, fear seeping in to his voice.

As news of the Trump tape came out, Paul Ryan knew that John Boehner was right, the time had come. With trembling hand he took out the key and walked to the locked chest sitting in the corner of his office. Slowly turning the key, he unlocked and opened the chest. Sitting inside was a clear glass bottle, and a note. Paul unfolded the note and read the words, a single line.

"Just start drinking and don't stop. -John"

This is extremely my poo poo.

Also, :boehner: is very much :unsmith: right now, because he got out when he saw the writing on the wall.

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Get help Scott Adams

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Crowsbeak posted:

How is that controversial? Hell its something she and the Iranians agree upon.

I guess I should have expected you to see nothing wrong with calling speeches "Jewish".

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

endolithic posted:

https://twitter.com/Lawrence/status/784750880247734272

I can't even anymore. I'm all out of can'ts! And evens!

If the President(ial candidate) does it, it must be legal printable!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

iospace posted:

This is extremely my poo poo.

Also, :boehner: is very much :unsmith: right now, because he got out when he saw the writing on the wall.

The Pope brought warning from the Lord our God and rescued him.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Bushiz posted:

Act like Clinton's major fuckup around nancy's death was, in fact, her playing 11th dimensional chess to dunk on a dead woman.

Sorry man but that's what it is.

Clinton brought the subject up unprompted, she praised the Reagans for doing a thing they have been publicly criticized for not doing for years, and her apology was 2 loving sentences, one of which plausibly have been 'I'm sorry (that their record was so lovely)'

Maybe it's in poor taste but it was definitely intentional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Fiorina endorsed Trump on September 8th, somehow this is even better than her short-lived run with Zodiac Killer :laugh:

She's got a lot of experience with sinking ships

• Locked thread