Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
The answer to the question "has_____ ever_____ before?" is no and the answer to "what happens if________?" is we don't know.

This whole election is in completely uncharted waters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pick posted:

Toads do this (no fur)
Donald Trump: eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I hope one of the questions Hillary is asked is What Is Best in Life? :getin:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Is there somewhere I can place a bet on whether Trump says "Vince Foster" tomorrow night?

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
It's ok Donald, there's one Republican that'll never turn his back on you...
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/784791620918980608
I'll laugh my rear end of if Duke wins because he stayed loyal to Trump.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Who made that calendar of Trump gaffes. I would like to find a way to put an automatically updating version in the Op

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think they call it an "authoritative stance" not "majority stance." Your body language is supposed to make you seem in control. I think you puff up your fur to seem larger.

"When we say a few bad apples, we of course meant 70-80% tops"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Bad Moon posted:

I hope one of the questions Hillary is asked is What Is Best in Life? :getin:

She's been ready for that one for decades at a minimum, if not since she punched a ten year old classmate for disobeying her orders about baby rabbits.

(I love that story, it no poo poo made me more positive towards the Dread Abuela. She will hold her subordinates accountable after delegating authority, which was a problem early Obama had with eg his Treasury secretary not prosecuting bankers!)

Edit: Tim loving Geithner

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 8, 2016

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
My 4 year old niece has been watching the debates and asking her parents to send me pictures:

Tim Kaine

I don't know why she didn't draw Pence.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that kaine is spot on.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stereotype posted:

"When we say a few bad apples, we of course meant 70-80% tops"
The phrase is "a few bad apples ruin the bunch" so it makes me laugh whenever they say that, because I'm just like "yes, that's what I'm saying."

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
With all these GOP leaders backing away from Trump he really is showcasing himself as a political outsider.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

that kaine is spot on.

Seriously uncanny.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

The phrase is "a few bad apples ruin the bunch" so it makes me laugh whenever they say that, because I'm just like "yes, that's what I'm saying."

the osmonds ruined the saying.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

speng31b posted:

The GOP berated McCain into supporting Trump after Trump shat on McCain. Trump's behavior isn't a disqualifier; it was personal. This gave him the excuse he needed.

I feel like McCain hates Trump on multiple levels, and if he's one of the first tremors that starts the avalanche of publicly withdrawn support then I'd buy him a beer about it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Brony Car posted:

My 4 year old niece has been watching the debates and asking her parents to send me pictures:

Tim Kaine

I've got a 4 year old who's in a kindergarten full of four year olds and who has little four year old playmates over on playdates all the time and they do stuff like silly putty and drawing and let me just say this:
Either these are your own drawings or your 4 year niece is a loving genius at drawing compared to other kids in her age range.

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 8, 2016

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Brony Car posted:

Tim Kaine

got the teeth on that Kaine, fo sho

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Stereotype posted:

Three weeks ago the Fraternal Order of the Police, a collection of sworn law enforcement officers, endorsed a man for highest office of the land who admitted to using his power to regularly sexually assault women.
I swear the FOP is the worst union to come from my city; bunch of loving thin skinned thugs

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That 4 year old draws good as hell

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

eightpole posted:

That 4 year old draws good as hell

I'm calling bullshit on it.

Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002

sarmhan posted:

McCain is so loving dead. He tied himself to Trump while Trump insulted him personally and veterans in general. Now he disavows, pissing off his base while democrats aren't going to vote for him.

John McCain is a Good Soldier. He was raised in a culture of unquestioned support for his leaders. It says something that after 5 1/2 years of torture as a POW he never publicly questioned the leaders that forgot his existence, but now refuses to support the Republican Presidential candidate.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

God drat, I'm aware it can get worse but my mind can't even fathom how

Brony Car posted:

Tim Kaine

It's because Pence is a scary man with a face that's bad to see

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In fact it's too good. anyone else smelling false flag...?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

God drat, I'm aware it can get worse but my mind can't even fathom how

Calling it now: n-word.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Geostomp posted:

At this point, does even he expect that to fool anyone besides his lunatic followers?

The thing that keeps getting overlooked is that his lunatic followers were enough to force the GOP to nominate him over literally anyone else in the world. They're not enough to win a general election, at all, but the whole reason Trump is here right now at all is because the GOP needs him more than he needs them.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Like for reference this is the first GIS for "4 year old child drawing" and it's much more in line with what I see four year olds drawing, who've just only figured out how to attach rudimentary arms and legs to a body-blob-shape:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Even if the GOP has something equally devastating to Hillary, I wonder if they let Donald have it at this point

I'm talking sex tape/audio of her being racist levels of devastating

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PT6A posted:

might be something antisemitic or hitler praising because trump is Zthat kind of guy

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I've taken art ed classes, those drawings are amazing for a four year old if real

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Rip Testes posted:

With all these GOP leaders backing away from Trump he really is showcasing himself as a political outsider.

A maverick one might say

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
The drawing story is bull poo poo! This is an outrage. Its an october surprise.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

PT6A posted:

Sincerely, I don't think that would hurt him worse than the pussy grab thing. His minority support can't get lower and a lot of white people don't really care that much about racism.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

PT6A posted:

Yea. Racist screed and/or actually sexually harassing someone on tape/video are my bets.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

eightpole posted:

might be something antisemitic or hitler praising because trump is Zthat kind of guy

the guy kept a book of hitler's speeches and mein kamf around. that's p yuge for a guy who barely reads.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Pellisworth posted:

They can only hurt, Trump has a hardcore 30% or so who will support Cheeto Benito no matter what. If Trump leaves the ticket, a lot of them just won't vote. If Trump stays on, he will probably encourage them to not vote for downticket Republicans.

Really I think the GOP establishment's best option is to sever with Trump as hard and fast as possible and devote all their effort to salvaging downticket races. It's not a matter of whether they're hosed, but how much they can damage control in one month. This probably puts the House in play.

Ai-yi-yi-yi!
I am the Cheeto Benito
I love grabbing pussies, I love it, I do
I hate Crooked Hill'ry and Lyin' Ted too

Ai-yi-yi-yi!
I am the Cheeto Benito
If you're with the alt-right, then I'll be your friend
The Muslims and Mexicans I will offend

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Minimalist Program posted:

Like for reference this is the first GIS for "4 year old child drawing" and it's much more in line with what I see four year olds drawing, who've just only figured out how to attach rudimentary arms and legs to a body-blob-shape:

i've been the one on the bottom right for the past 24 hours

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
where's that 4 year olds birth certificate I do not buy the "official"" story One bit, I.M.O...

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

At this point, I wouldn't be too surprised if something worse involves a discreet phonecall one night culminating with Trump being discovered the next morning with an empty bottle of pills. Either that or a previously-unknown lovechild/rapechild publicly coming out to endorse Hilary.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Who made that calendar of Trump gaffes. I would like to find a way to put an automatically updating version in the Op

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/56e4kz/the_trump_postdebate_downward_spiral_calendar/

Here, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Tweet this at Tim Kaine, please

• Locked thread