Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Literally Elvis posted:

What are the odds that Freepers claim they always knew Trump was going to lose when he loses this election? Not even necessarily "it was rigged, we always knew, keep your powder dry :bahgawd:" but more "he was a bad candidate, I always knew I just didn't want to say anything."

No bet.

Also:

quote:

To: dfwgator

Mormon religion has some belief about open borders and being pro amnesty.

Has to do with believing American Indians are really Jews; and therefore this is the promised land. Or something.

But they need Open Borders for this belief to happen, so they HATE Trump.

Oh, and Kansas City MO is where their small j “Jesus” will return; it is their Zion. Not /s.

81 posted on 10/7/2016, 11:44:17 PM by Sontagged (Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you...)

No, you stupid jackass, it's because they can still remember being a minority so hated that they were forced into exile over their beliefs. That's why the "build a wall" talk doesn't sit well with most Mormons or Jews; they know it wouldn't be long before you tried to force them out too, in your blind crusade for "purity."

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm really shocked about the freeper calling a 15-year-old a slut because her father withdrew his endorsement of Trump.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

quote:

His canceling the event makes it a bigger story than “Trump over ten years ago was single and talked about getting laid.”
reminder, this was recorded a few months after he married Melania

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Did Trump leak his own conversation to expose Hillary, Liberals and Democrats as hypocrites???

I see some Freepers have reached the Bargaining Stage already.

quote:

To: jerod

Scott Adams talked about how Trump operates weeks before this.

High risk, high reward. The reward is being able to take Hillary and the Media apart with their own hypocrisy.

They took the bait - the HYPOCRISY is STUNNING.

If he seizes the initiative, he can decimate them over this.

3 posted on 10/08/2016 4:12:16 AM PDT by kiryandil (George H. W. Bush: "Read my lips. I'm a Republican.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Preview of Sunday:
:smugdon: "Did you know that Bill Clinton got a blowjob, right inside the Oval Office?"

:suicide: "Mr Trump, the question was about ISIS."

quote:

I was thinking the very same thing. What a way to expose BJC and HRC on Sunday. The Moderator will be ‘forced’ to bring this up? IMHO

4 posted on 10/08/2016 4:13:14 AM PDT by duckman

quote:

If so, it was stupid. Everybody already knows liberals are hypocrites. Liberals know they are hypocrites. Conservatives and moderates know they hypocrites.

Next impact....zero.

5 posted on 10/08/2016 4:13:21 AM PDT by Lee'sGhost ("Just look at the flowers, Lizzie. Just look at the flowers.")

quote:

It sure opens the door for the perversions of Bubba.

Imagine walking into the Whitehouse and asking Bubba for az DNA sample so they can match it to the dress.

IIRC, Georgie Stephanopolis was there during the sampling.

6 posted on 10/08/2016 4:16:30 AM PDT by Sacajaweau

27th Dimensional Chess!

quote:

Yes....and he has done this several time with great success:

Recall:

1..The fake telephone conversation from 20 years ago where he impersonated his PR person.

2..His opening statement on June 16th when he called out the flood of Mexican coming across the open boarder.

3..His 3 page tax returns form years ago that showed a loss of some $900 millions.

Basically he throws some Non-PC statement out there and the MSM and Dims jump all over it. Subsequently he hits them with the truth and/or uses their statements against them.

Its an adaptation of the Thatch Weave tactic.

10 posted on 10/08/2016 4:20:08 AM PDT by spokeshave (In the Thatch Weave,..Trump's Wing Man is Truth.)

At least until he refuses to pay you.

quote:

Folks what we are seeing is a bit of the Trump brilliance and one of the many ways he goes int discussions and negotiations.

He is, according to my father, very, very tough but once a deal has been reached, straight as an arrow.

12 posted on 10/08/2016 4:22:53 AM PDT by The_Republic_Of_Maine (politicians beware)

I wonder why? :iiam:

quote:

To: The_Republic_Of_Maine

I have not heard from those who have dealt directly with Trump and their impressions of him before and after business deals.

14 posted on 10/08/2016 4:24:55 AM PDT by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Naturally he has a sig about outlawing abortion.

quote:

To: King of Florida

The country has a lot of serious problems.

But this isn’t one of them.

And the hand-wringing from the media and from the GOPe is disgusting. Women say things that are far more crude. All the time. And women (and I include Paul Ryan here) need to decide if they are delicate little flowers who need fainting couches, or if they are capable of participating with men as equals in public life.

17 posted on 10/08/2016 4:26:57 AM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

At least there are still some Freepers who are at least tenuously connected to reality.

quote:

No, next?

18 posted on 10/08/2016 4:27:56 AM PDT by HereInTheHeartland (I don't want better government; I want much less of it.)

quote:

To: kiryandil

He is not perfect. These Dems want us to believe women never joke or talk about men’s private parts. BS. Trump made a mistake. Show me a man or woman without sin.

19 posted on 10/08/2016 4:28:41 AM PDT by Lumper20
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: King of Florida

The candayassed GOPe is whining and the Liberals are acting shocked. Well, Liberals just ACT shocked, since nothing really shocks them. these are abortionists who get their jollies from dismembered babies; who see nothing odd about mass sex in bath houses; who dismiss the death and destruction wrought by fellow Liberals; who dismiss rapes and sexual abuse by powerful Libs; who push for pedo legalization; who support every perversion known to Satan and more.

I work in construction and I've heard much, much "worse". It's guy to guy locker room BSing. It's like the guy you see the next morning who looks tired and when asked why, he "tells" you his old lady kept him up all night ******* his brains out. Likely BS, but it's still the tenor of chat you get amongst Alpha type males. Make no mistake, Trump is an Alpha male. Something that scares the crap out of far too many "sedate and proper" people.

22 posted on 10/08/2016 4:32:25 AM PDT by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)

ATTN: FEMALES!

quote:

To: Lumper20

All you females for Hillary....Guess what....your hubby has probably said, done something similar.....at some point in time. Some men clean up their act when they get married. Just look at the divorce rate.

I only know one dude in my circle who doesn't talk that way. How do I know? Cuz he uses Holy Cards for bookmarks.

23 posted on 10/08/2016 4:34:04 AM PDT by Sacajaweau
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Gargantua

this trump comment leak, per fox and friends, seems canned to come out at the exact time hillaries corporate speeches came out.

she has one view that is a lie for the public and one commie view she really believes.

at least with trump I know what I have.

with hitlary is always a puzzle of which lie.

25 posted on 10/08/2016 4:35:39 AM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

I am rubber! You are glue!

quote:

To: Thumper1960

I have not heard from those who have dealt directly with Trump and their impressions of him before and after business deals.

I think it’s a riot how every weapon formed against him seems to get deflected right back at them!

Trump and team are smart enough and quick enough.

'Think of Trump as surrounded by an invisible shield of REACTIVE ARMOUR.

Anything thrown at him is returned with 10 times force.

From the "Art of the Deal" paper back edition page 185 published in 1987:

"I have great respect for the Japanese, but they are very difficult to deal with. For starters, they come to see you in groups of six or eight or even twelve, so you have to convince them all to make a deal. You may succeed with one or two or three, but 12 is more difficult."

Comes Trump with (2016 - 1987) = 29 years experience since...and how many great deals he has negotiated since 1987?.

Trump will demolish Hillary and her "moderators" in short order.

26 posted on 10/08/2016 4:41:27 AM PDT by spokeshave (In the Thatch Weave,..Trump's Wing Man is Truth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

I think it’ll be funny if somebody releases a recording of Hillary making similar comments about the women she wants to grope.

29 posted on 10/08/2016 4:43:33 AM PDT by BykrBayb (Lung cancer free since 11/9/07. Colon cancer free since 7/7/15. PTL ~ Þ)

:laugh:

quote:

To: Ann Archy

I guess losing support of Ryan and other GOP’s was part of his master plan too.

32 posted on 10/08/2016 4:46:49 AM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: j.argese

Another perspective...be it right or wrong, but I grew up in Louisiana and still live here. You can’t name me one red blooded teenage or older buy that hasnt’ thought that if they had Trump’s money and opportunity that they wouldn’t be getting all they wanted, from whomever they wanted, whenever they wanted.
Playing the tapes and putting the transcript out there, many boys will be listening and/or reading it and saying “Hell Yeah” “Trump’s Da Man”!!!
Maybe we are just crude little boys in our own minds but as long as we keep it there, it is ok and quite fun to think about being a billionaire and owning a beauty pagent or tv show where there are beautiful women around all the time...willing to do anything to “win”
Trump will probably jump 25 points in the polls

36 posted on 10/08/2016 5:01:38 AM PDT by cajun-jack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

Unlikely, IMHO. If anything it was cover fire for the wikileaks dump, though I think the timing was this right release before wiki but who knows. With Hillary bringing up the pageant woman in the last debate and the nonstop chatter about it since then, he didn’t need an excuse to bring up Bill’s rapes (though this certainly does reinforced his justification).

Someone clearly sat on it, but why not release in on the Monday or Tuesday after the debate where Trump can’t publicly respond and attack Bill in front of millions and the media can pillory him over and over? Maybe that was the plan but wiki forced them to blow up the timing.

I do think the Clintons on some levels think that brining up Bill’s past will backfire for Trump. They have the media to spin it as just “allegations” while you have Trump on tape speaking cruedely. Most people will be altogether disgusted with both of them and be a net positive for Clinton. I think they’re probably wrong about that depending upon how well Trump prosecutes the case on Sunday.

41 posted on 10/08/2016 5:08:51 AM PDT by MountainWalker

Yes, I'm sure that will go over well.

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

Three words you’ll hear tomorrow from Donald’s mouth: Bimbo Eruption Unit. After all he has to tie Hillary to this. I don’t know who released this tape of Trump, but now it gives him license to go after Bill and his enabler Hillary. Trump can set up a narrative how Hillary went after all these women and tie in Haiti and Benghazi to show she’s an uncaring person who destroys lives, lies to cover up her actions, and in the case of Haiti she makes money for the Clinton Foundation at the expense of the Haitian people. I think the Wikileaks dump forced the Clinton hand, but this is not where they want to go. The American people are gonna get a fresh review of the sexcapades of their 43rd president who did his shenanigans as an elected official.

47 posted on 10/08/2016 5:18:57 AM PDT by dowcaet (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Ted Cruz "These comments are disturbing and inappropriate, there is simply no excuse for them."

Walking it back so hard I think his ankles snapped. :laugh:

Godspeed, af_vet. :patriot:

quote:

To: TakebackGOP

"These comments are disturbing and inappropriate, there is simply no excuse for them."

All true

4 posted on 10/08/2016 6:24:48 AM PDT by af_vet_1981 (The bus came by and I got on, That's when it all began.)

quote:

And we all know that Ted Cruz or any other political figure ever said such crude things 11 years before they entered into politics.

8 posted on 10/08/2016 6:26:50 AM PDT by euram

quote:

The lady was apparently not offended but Cruz was. I wonder if she is happy with her new furniture.

Any outrage about the fact that Clinton stuck a cigar in the p**** of his intern?

9 posted on 10/08/2016 6:27:11 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

quote:

Never been in a locker roon, eh, Cruz?

And to think I once considered you to be a viable candidate.

Lots of men talk dirty.

But only a few act like bubba Clinton.

10 posted on 10/08/2016 6:27:25 AM PDT by Da Coyote

quote:

I’m done defending Ted Cruz. I’m sick of him changing positions. I said on 9/11, “I hate the NeverTrumpers at Redstate etc and I don’t like what Cruz did in Colorado or the Convention, but I can’t bring myself to saying that he shouldn’t be a senator.”

12 posted on 10/08/2016 6:27:42 AM PDT by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

No, you really don't, do you?

quote:

I still have no idea what all the fuss is about.

13 posted on 10/08/2016 6:27:47 AM PDT by Sirius Lee (If Trump loses, America dies)

quote:

Cruz is now finished in Texas. He has joined hillary in 10 year old sand bag operation reeking of holier that thou. I thought secret recordings were illegal? But I assure you he will point out hillary’s past Sunday and I can’t wait. She has had more women that Bill !!!

14 posted on 10/08/2016 6:28:47 AM PDT by WENDLE (Hillary gave ManPad missiles to our enemies in Libya-- that was TREASON)

quote:

First this cuck stabs Trump in the back during the convention, then he “comes into the fold” just to turn around and stab again? What is this a triple cross by now? FUTC.

18 posted on 10/08/2016 6:32:29 AM PDT by Boatperson83 (Enemies of the Jones Act are Enemies of America!)

quote:

To: Da Coyote

But only a few act like bubba Clinton.....or the Kennedys.

20 posted on 10/08/2016 6:33:41 AM PDT by Safetgiver (Islam makes barbarism look genteel.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

This explains why he had come out supporting Trump in the last week or so. He knew about it then, and it was a setup.

Let's pray that he and all the other assholes involved in this fall in the pit they've dug for Mr. Trump their own selves.

22 posted on 10/08/2016 6:35:01 AM PDT by OKSooner (She was practiced at the art of deception, you could tell by her bloodstained hands.)

Please sir, this is a family website!

quote:

Ted Cruz is the biggest disappointment I n my political lifetime. He can go copulate himself!

23 posted on 10/08/2016 6:35:12 AM PDT by The_Media_never_lie (Stay ignorant, my friends! (if you watch mainstream media, you will!))

quote:

To: af_vet_1981

Oh, go put on a dress and clutch your pearls somewhere else. Locker talk will never end. Like Rush says, I live in realville.

24 posted on 10/08/2016 6:35:15 AM PDT by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

quote:

To: Sirius Lee

I seem to remember someone making a comment that there was something to be released in October that will finish Donald Trump.

Is this it??!!

Is this all it is??!!

I hope this is the ‘finger in the dyke’ and Mr. Trump removes that finger and lets the chips fall where they may.

28 posted on 10/08/2016 6:39:43 AM PDT by Cowgirl of Justice

:jerkbag:

quote:

Actually, Trump didn’t say anything TO a women. If women are offended, it’s because Hillary and her pet media are broadcasting it everywhere.

No women came forward with this tape, only political opponents. That should tell you something.

30 posted on 10/08/2016 6:41:50 AM PDT by FrankR (You're only enslaved to the extent of the charity that you receive!)

quote:

To: af_vet_1981

Trump is no saint to be sure. But his immoral language pales in comparison with the Clintons and their crimes, sexual, financial, and otherwise. For all his warts, Trump is the best opportunity since Reagan to overturn the uniparty and the elites that have run this country for a very long time.

32 posted on 10/08/2016 6:42:57 AM PDT by Wallace T.

quote:

Cruz never misses an opportunity to fail. He could have said, ‘As disturbing as these comments are, they can’t be compared to the horrific crime of actually raping a woman—as Bill Clinton did.’

He’d have been a hero the rest of his life.

But he prefers holier than thou sanctimony.

33 posted on 10/08/2016 6:43:41 AM PDT by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Internet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jack Gladney posted:

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm really shocked about the freeper calling a 15-year-old a slut because her father withdrew his endorsement of Trump.

Remember, it's not ok to attack their candidate's family, but everyone else is open season

Watching tv right now, I bet Freep would rather the Balch pledge be taught than the current US pledge

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
The Freeper rage and denial are both frothy and delicious. I really do think the actual election kill some of them at this rate.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Preview of Sunday:
:smugdon: "Did you know that Bill Clinton got a blowjob, right inside the Oval Office?"

:suicide: "Mr Trump, the question was about ISIS."

Nah, he won't completely break from the question, he'll spin it instead

:smugdon: "Well ISIS is a problem, a problem that was started by Obama and Hillary, and...AND, I say this because I'm not done yet *does the hand gestures*, and she was likely planning this while her husband was in office. Who, BY THE WAY *hand gestures*, wait for it, this is gonna be yuge, like Jhina *butthole mouth*, got a blowjob in the oval office. Can you believe it? A BJ in the president's office where Obama has spent the last 8 years since terrorists bombed the Trade Center destroying America!"

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Geostomp posted:

The Freeper rage and denial are both frothy and delicious. I really do think the actual election kill some of them at this rate.

I am so looking forward to election night and the day after. I almost OD'd on their tears when Obama got reelected, this is going to be that x100.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Actually, Trump didn’t say anything TO a women. If women are offended, it’s because Hillary and her pet media are broadcasting it everywhere.

No women came forward with this tape, only political opponents. That should tell you something.

30 posted on 10/08/2016 6:41:50 AM PDT by FrankR (You're only enslaved to the extent of the charity that you receive!)

They're only mad because they know about it! :freep:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
So 'locker room talk' is what they're going with? Cause who among us haven't bragged about a sexual assault on an unwilling participant?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

Democrats cry about Trump’s locker room banter which opens floodgates to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s actual treatment of women. Trump wins.

This will disappear as quickly as it appeareared just like the Machado story. Notice in his statement that he says that Bill Clinton did far worse. Millions will become aware about what Bill Clinton did when they otherwise would not have known.
1 posted on 10/8/2016, 12:18:56 AM by GilGil

Finally, Bill Clintons infidelity won't just be talked about in right wing circles, but will FINALLY be a part of the national discourse!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Yeah you gently caress that chicken Freep.

Man I'm enjoying this too much. Been reading Mike Crapos fb post about dumping Trump. So much hate and "...but Hillary!!!!!" projection.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah I don't recall bubba ever bragging about using his power/influence to coerce women into loving him

Also it's very important to this that precisely zero of the people running for President are Bill Clinton

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm seriously and unironically looking forward to her statements about it, actually. I was very young when all of this happened and my memory is fuzzy. I suspect many other Americans are just as fuzzy on it, and being Hillary, her answer will end up satisfying anyone that doesn't already hate her.

Fuzziness here too but a lot of the Clinton perversions stuff came straight out of talk radio and web 1.0 in the '90s. Like a lot beliefs on the right they've taken on a life of their own and are now accepted as a gospel (e.g. "everybody knows") that may/may not be wholly fictitious.

If Trump tries pressing what "everybody knows" to Dread Abuela herself he could be on the receiving end of a reality check that leaves nothing but a cheeto shaped hole in the floor. Clinton's had this on her plate for a while and has the perfect venue to address it so it could get pretty brutal. Then the question is will it be accepted or recognized by the right or not. (it won't)

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

davecrazy posted:

So 'locker room talk' is what they're going with? Cause who among us haven't bragged about a sexual assault on an unwilling participant?

I think they're completely blind as to how what Trump said was bad. Like, they have no idea that he's bragging about groping/assaulting women. And they're just outright ignoring him wanting to gently caress a married woman. Whether it's out of willful ignorance or just a startling disconnect from reality, who knows.

So instead they interpret it as liberals being angry that Trump was talking about sex. I think that's why so many of them are saying "what's the big deal?" And "eh this will blow over by the debate". They legitimately think that it's just liberals showing faux-outrage over their candidate saying the word "pussy". And who hasn't said that before, am I right? Stop being so triggered, liberals!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's fundamentally their misogyny coupled with "but but but but but BILL!" when it comes to any suggestion of infidelity. Their misogyny is also so institutionalised and so fundamentally part of them that they don't understand how criticising a woman for her sexuality, judging her for her looks or their attempts to control what they do with their vaginas is seen as regressive, sexist and misogynistic, and any woman who tells them to go gently caress themselves is an uppity oval office that doesn't understand her place. I mean, what's wrong with talking about a woman's tits or grabbing them by their genitals? You're just giving them a compliment right? Would anyone do that to some fugly beast? The nerve of some women, when we're trying to be nice to them!

That's pretty much what is at the centre of their hatred towards Hillary Clinton. "How dare that loving bitch, that short-haired pant-suited wearing oval office, do a man's job?" And of course, Bill Clinton's affairs are what gets mentioned instead of any infidelity that Hillary Clinton might have committed (assuming that sort of thing ever even happened outside of Donald Trump's insane fantasies), because a woman's achievements and qualifications are simply an extension of their husband/owner's, right?

Imagine if Michelle Obama runs for president in about 10 years? Then we'll probably see just how deep their hatred really goes.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Oct 8, 2016

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

It's fundamentally their misogyny coupled with "but but but but but BILL!" when it comes to any suggestion of infidelity. Their misogyny is also so institutionalised and so fundamentally part of them that they don't understand how criticising a woman for her sexuality, judging her for her looks or their attempts to control what they do with their vaginas, and any woman who tells them to go gently caress themselves is an uppity oval office that doesn't understand her place. I mean, what's wrong with talking about a woman's tits or grabbing them by their genitals? You're just giving them a compliment right? Would anyone do that to some fugly beast? The nerve of some women, when we're trying to be nice to them!

That's pretty much what is at the centre of their hatred towards Hillary Clinton. "How dare that loving bitch, that short-haired pant-suited wearing oval office, do a man's job?" And of course, Bill Clinton's affairs are what gets mentioned instead of any infidelity that Hillary Clinton might have committed (assuming that sort of thing ever even happened outside of Donald Trump's insane fantasies), because a woman's achievements and qualifications are simply an extension of their husband/owner's, right?

Imagine if Michelle Obama runs for president in about 10 years? Then we'll probably see just how deep their hatred really goes.

Your pessimistic belief that they'll live that long considering we all joked about Dalereed being immortal is humerus.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
Freeper fantasies of CW 2.0 have turned to fantasies of CW2.1, fought entirely within the Republican Party.

Mike Cernovich reporting on Twitter that the GOP is in process of performimg a coup against Trump

quote:

If they pull it off, it will be Fort Sumter.

4 posted on 10/08/2016 1:20:37 PM PDT by Publius ("Who is John Galt?" by Billthedrill and Publius now available at Amazon.)

quote:

A totally contrived “scandal.”

This will only make Trump stronger.

10 posted on 10/08/2016 1:21:32 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.)

quote:

I’m done with the GOP. We are fast approaching revolution status in this country. At this point if Trump gets elected, what would be the difference between working with Democrats or Republicans. I despise the Bush family, Ryan, Romney and all the rest. Time to drive a stake through the GOP.

11 posted on 10/08/2016 1:21:43 PM PDT by usafa92 (Trump 2016 - Destroying the GOPe while Making America Great Again!)

quote:

These feckless balless a##wipes have no idea what they are doing to their party and to themselves, the wrath of the people are upon them

12 posted on 10/08/2016 1:22:20 PM PDT by ronnie raygun (I)

quote:

If true, it’s time to group visit them. If on break, at their homes.

This bullshit ends now.

15 posted on 10/08/2016 1:22:33 PM PDT by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

To: Publius

Yea, Sumter them.

17 posted on 10/08/2016 1:24:48 PM PDT by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies

quote:

I doubt this, but if true it will last 24 to 48hrs.

5.56mm

19 posted on 10/08/2016 1:25:10 PM PDT by M Kehoe

quote:

To: Publius

no it won’t...
there will be a conservative version of the “Seth Thomas” candidates.

after this, it may happen even when Trump is elected.

Who is that count who impaled his enemies on stakes at the border of his nation in Europe... that stopped the invasion of the muslim hordes?

oh yeah... Vlad the Impaler.

24 posted on 10/08/2016 1:26:41 PM PDT by MIA_eccl1212 (10 rounds 10 meters 10 seconds 10 centimetres)

quote:

So it’s what—a few dozen, or a few hundred at best GOP elites against forty, fifty, sixty million American voters?

Or more?

43 posted on 10/08/2016 1:28:36 PM PDT by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

quote:

Burn it to the sea- WTSherman

We’ll spare Annapolis.

48 posted on 10/08/2016 1:29:48 PM PDT by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 8, 2016

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Annointed posted:

Your pessimistic belief that they'll live that long considering we all joked about Dalereed being immortal is humerus.

Not all freepers are 80. Plenty are in their 50s and 60s so we'll see their rage, it just probably won't be on Freep as we know it.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I can't yet cover freep, and I'm perpetually a thousand posts behind in the C-SPAM Trump thread, but apparently unendorsements and calls to withdraw from the race are stacking up like hotcakes from GOP lawmakers.

The election is in 30 days, but I'm guessing from stuff like

quote:

So it’s what—a few dozen, or a few hundred at best GOP elites against forty, fifty, sixty million American voters?
that the meltdown is already happening.

Good. :getin:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Oh yeah they're going to just love McCain pulling his support.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

It's fundamentally their misogyny coupled with "but but but but but BILL!" when it comes to any suggestion of infidelity. Their misogyny is also so institutionalised and so fundamentally part of them that they don't understand how criticising a woman for her sexuality, judging her for her looks or their attempts to control what they do with their vaginas is seen as regressive, sexist and misogynistic, and any woman who tells them to go gently caress themselves is an uppity oval office that doesn't understand her place. I mean, what's wrong with talking about a woman's tits or grabbing them by their genitals? You're just giving them a compliment right? Would anyone do that to some fugly beast? The nerve of some women, when we're trying to be nice to them!

If Michelle Obama ran for president, the sheer amount of hate categories she'd trigger in white America would cause about half of the Freep population to keel over before even getting to their keyboards.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Wait, dalereed is dead?

ltkerensky
Oct 27, 2010

Biggest lurker to ever lurk.

Samovar posted:

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Word.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Personally, I just want to know if this is all because Trump crossed a line for the Republicans or if it was a straw and camel's back situation.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Deki posted:

Wait, dalereed is dead?

He died and the gop is currently burning. Wonder if they're related.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Deki posted:

Wait, dalereed is dead?

yeah, current dalereed status: in the street

e:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3474984/posts

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Mors Rattus posted:

Personally, I just want to know if this is all because Trump crossed a line for the Republicans or if it was a straw and camel's back situation.

I think this is a line-crossing. Republicans are very big on presenting themselves as the party of morality and Christian values. As long as it wasn't made public, they could endorse Trump without too much of a problem, but now that it's in the open, they have to call out Trump because otherwise they're basically admitting "We don't actually give a poo poo about morals and values." That's why it's so telling that Freep is supporting Trump so hard. They don't even care about keeping the fig leaf on, they want everyone to know they don't give a poo poo about Christian morals and only care about it as a club to beat the other side with.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mors Rattus posted:

It's a mixture of straw and 'He's already down HOW MUCH in the polls!? gently caress!'

Look at how the Christian Right has reacted: They're some of the ones defending this the most, waving it off as 'Eh, everyone's sinful'.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pontius Pilate posted:

Oh yeah they're going to just love McCain pulling his support.

John McCain Won't Vote for Trump

quote:

Thank you Arizona so much for keeping this POS around for another 6 years.

3 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:13:09 PM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

quote:

8 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:13:47 PM by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

Arizona! You need to get rid of this man.

If Kirkpatrick doesn't beat him, Arizonians need to vote Democrat in November.

11 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:14:01 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

Why vote RINO when you can vote for a real Democrat

12 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:14:10 PM by stocksthatgoup (when the MSM wants your opinion, they will give it to you Leary is this)

Yes, I agree Freep. Vote Dem to uh, show the establishment that they can't push the base around... that's it.

quote:

I didn’t vote for McCain, he’s a democrat.

16 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:15:14 PM by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?)

quote:

“Can I cancel my vote for McCain in the 2008 Presidential election?”

It turns my stomach to think how much I contributed to this neocon fecal smear. In truth though, I was hoping he would die a few hours after inauguration so that we would have the first real American president since that black day on January 20, 1989.

21 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:16:31 PM by Psalm 144 (Je suis, Deplorables. Marchons, marchons!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

haha. The ball less politicians that got us into this position in the first place are just doing what they’ve ALWAYS done—being spineless, in effective, cowards cowing to the libs/Dems, and the main stream media (otherwise known as the Democratic Party Media arm and Propaganda disseminators.)

22 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:17:13 PM by GOP Poet

quote:

To hell with McCain. He is a communists Democrat and always has been. Fooled much of America but many of us knew who he was. He lies so much that it can be confusing.

Trump for President.

26 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:17:39 PM by Logical me

quote:

quote:

Is it too late to give McCain back to the NVA?

17 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:15:17 PM by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)
Yes, but it’s not too late to try him for terrorism and war crimes in Syria.

35 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:18:41 PM by Psalm 144 (Je suis, Deplorables. Marchons, marchons!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

Coward? Yes, most definitely. Enemy of the state? Absolutely. Traitor? Most clearly. There is a statue in Hanoi celebrating McCain’s support for Ho Chi Min during his stay with the North Vietnamese.

29 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:18:01 PM by Louis Foxwell (Stop the Left and save the world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

McCain can drop dead.

He sure as hell is no “war here.”

He got shot down because he disobeyed orders and flew below the ceiling.

The other guys in his squadron flew above the ceiling, as ordered, and were NOT shot down.

Phony twerp.

30 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:18:02 PM by july4thfreedomfoundation (You can't spell TRIUMPH without TRUMP)

quote:

He lost by 10 million votes to Barack Obama, a nobody. He told us we have nothing to fear. His opinion is meaningless.

31 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:18:03 PM by needmorePaine

quote:

Give him 24 hours. If not, spill the beans. All of them.

McCain was no ‘hero’, did not serve honorably, and prevented other POW’s from getting released. And flies a plane like a drunken soldier.

Tell the story, Mr. Trump.

33 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:18:37 PM by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

I’ve never watched a political party commit suicide before. It’s really fascinating.

71 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:27:27 PM by RedWulf (Trump:Front Lines. Obama: Back Nine. Hillary:Nap Time.)
:agreed:

quote:

I’m not going to say how much I sent that quisling incompetent and NVA collaborator. It makes me ill.

73 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:28:26 PM by Psalm 144 (Je suis, Deplorables. Marchons, marchons!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

quote:

I just put a Trump sticker on my car...taking the risk in SEIU country..this is WAR

79 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:30:32 PM by goodnesswins (Hillary & Huma SUPPORT those who support CLITORECTOMIES for little girls...SICKOS)

quote:

Just think how many good men never came home.

But we got this jackass.

107 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:45:51 PM by VanDeKoik
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 103 | View Replies]

quote:

Collaborating with the enemy again.

What a weasel.

108 posted on 10/8/2016, 4:47:16 PM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)

quote:

ISIS will probably be relieving him and other white politicians from office pretty soon anyway. Let's make sure we put up road signs to their homes and offices to do our part....

150 posted on 10/8/2016, 6:04:54 PM by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

John McCain called wife Cindy a trollop and a “c*nt” in front of at least 5 witnesses on the campaign trail in 1992 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-133000

153 posted on 10/8/2016, 6:09:50 PM by jennychase
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 152 | View Replies]
That's just locker room talk jenny.

quote:

Cuck. McCain, Democrat.
Well, I voted for Palin anyway - not cuckRino McLame.

165 posted on 10/8/2016, 6:33:44 PM by kiryandil (George H. W. Bush: "Read my lips. I'm a Republican.")

quote:

Twice in my life I’ve voted Democrat: first was Jimmy Carter. I thought he was a decent man at heart, and someone who wasn’t already bought and paid for. A lousy president as it turned out, but basically a decent human being. The second time was this election. I sent in my absentee ballot with a vote for Kirkpatrick rather than McCain. I can’t think of anything in the world that would make me vote for that traitor.

167 posted on 10/8/2016, 6:39:12 PM by Gideon300
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]
Yessssss....

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The alt righters deserve to go up against the wall for mainstreaming the word "cuck" if nothing else.

Election night is going to be so sweet though.

Edit: Also, consider that a good portion if not most right wingers have probably not actually listened to the audio tape, or if so did it in a fingers-in-ears-la-la-la-i-can't-hear-you way. If you didn't actually listen you can read some headlines about "lewd language" and tell yourself it's just some bawdy locker room talk.

Zwabu fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 9, 2016

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Remember, as you read these quotes, that Republicans are the ones who purport to support the troops. For all his faults, McCain's military service is something that shouldn't be used against him. What pieces of poo poo.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Party of family values using your power to gently caress married women.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"I once killed a hooker and raped a horse. What? It's just locker room banter!"

Still kills me they'll harpoon Hillary for anything, real or imaginary from any point in time from Bill's stint as pres till now. But when Trump gets caught bragging about actual sexual assault they play it off as just guy talk or that it happened too long ago. They've truly gone over to the dark side when they lost their way to blind hate

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
How do you guys think Dalereed would have taken the news? I want to believe this would be where he'd lose all respect for Trump.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MizPiz posted:

How do you guys think Dalereed would have taken the news? I want to believe this would be where he'd lose all respect for Trump.

He'd probably like trump even more because he's talking like a real man (and committing sexual assault), not being PC like those liberals.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, he won't completely break from the question, he'll spin it instead

:smugdon: "Well ISIS is a problem, a problem that was started by Obama and Hillary, and...AND, I say this because I'm not done yet *does the hand gestures*, and she was likely planning this while her husband was in office. Who, BY THE WAY *hand gestures*, wait for it, this is gonna be yuge, like Jhina *butthole mouth*, got a blowjob in the oval office. Can you believe it? A BJ in the president's office where Obama has spent the last 8 years since terrorists bombed the Trade Center destroying America!"

:smugdon: "As President I will grab ISIS by the pussy. Then we can do whatever we want to them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

"I once killed a hooker and raped a horse. What? It's just locker room banter!"

Still kills me they'll harpoon Hillary for anything, real or imaginary from any point in time from Bill's stint as pres till now. But when Trump gets caught bragging about actual sexual assault they play it off as just guy talk or that it happened too long ago. They've truly gone over to the dark side when they lost their way to blind hate

Trump's promise of letting them live in a land totally dominated by whites only where they could skew every vile opinion without any consideration for others (or reality in general) and could attack anyone different for fouling their wing with their existence was so beautiful that they stopped even trying to pretend to have principles.